Summer Surprise Pt. 12

Story Info
Chloe asks Dianne to surrender her fertility to Chloe.
23.3k words
4.71
7.5k
5

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

Chloe tells Dianne and Matt that she wants Dianne to surrender her fertility to Chloe, that Chloe will decide when Dianne has children with Matt. Dianne also suggests she might carry a child for Chloe like Monica planned to do. This chapter contains, oral, anal, lesbian, group and public sex, including orgasms in a restaurant. There is also a scene where Rosilyn goes ass diving on five women. No STD's or COVID-19 in my fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his help.

Summer Surprise, Pt 12 - Changes

Chloe and Bree were both naked, sunning themselves on the patio. Sophia was mixing up more mimosas to go with the leftover sandwiches they'd had for lunch yesterday. Fiona and Dianne came out. Fiona looked perky but Dianne looked tired.

"Good morning, Pet, Fiona. How was your night?" Chloe asked.

"Wonderful," Fiona replied.

"Exhausting, Mistress" Dianne mumbled.

"Don't sit down, Pet. My pussy is not going to lick itself." Chloe spread her legs.

Dianne groaned. "Yes, Mistress." She went between Chloe's parted thighs and began her adoration.

"Now many times did Dianne cum last night, Fiona?"

"Twelve."

"Nod your head if that's correct, Pet."

Dianne nodded, not removing her tired tongue from Miss Chloe's pussy.

"How many times did you cum, Fiona?" Chloe asked.

"I lost count at two dozen."

"Her tongue must be tired. Dianne is usually better than this. Maybe I should have you take her place, Fiona, since you've managed to wear her out."

"I don't mind," Fiona said. "I find I'm quite enjoying a nice, juicy pussy." She moved over and nudging Dianne away, began pleasuring Chloe.

"We need to discuss some things, Pet. I have a little more than a month left with you. I'd like to discuss the next few days with you more specifically, and our final month together generally.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will of course be punished for cumming four times without my permission last night and this morning. I'm going to be working with Sophia today and tomorrow to ensure she has an understanding of how I wish you to be treated in my absence. We'll be moving in here at the end of this month and you'll remain here until you finish school. Rosilyn may or may not move in as well, but it won't be as my sub past the time I leave. I don't want two long distance slaves. If she moves in, it will be as Sophia's sub. It's also possible Alice may end up as her Domme. I believe Alice has some Dominant traits that have come out of her the past 24 hours, plus she had no problem spanking you and she's doing the same to Roz now. Or, Sophia will help her find a good male Dominant if that's what she wants."

Sophia came out from the kitchen with a tray and gave each of them a mimosa and left a plate of cut-up sandwiches for them to nibble on. She took a seat next to Chloe so she could listen to their conversation, some affecting her.

"Matt has job interviews scheduled in Madison Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The five of us, Sophia and Roz included, will be going to Madison and staying with Ethel. I will be offering you and Roz to his family if they wish. I contacted William Thornhill and he's invited us to New York. We'll be flying out of Madison on Thursday night, and returning directly to La Crosse on Monday. He'll be taking us to Broadway shows on Friday and Saturday nights. Sunday, he'll be discussing aspects of Dominance which he's discovered during his time with Evelyn. He's inviting another friend of his, to join us. I understand this person has a number of submissives.

"More importantly than all of that, I want you to start considering something else I've thought about the last 24 hours. I want to take you deeper into submission. You've surrendered your sexuality, including your orgasms, to me. I want you to surrender your reproductive rights to me as well. Do you understand what I'm asking?"

"I don't think I do, Mistress. What do you mean?"

"I'll speak to Matthew about this when we see him later today, but I want to determine when you have children. It obviously won't be until you graduate from college, and until after you're married. I will find out how many children Matt wants to have, but given the how many, the when you have them will then be up to me. I thought about this because of Gretchen. She greatly wanted children and married with the expectation of having them, but that decision was taken away from her by her husband until yesterday. You having children is a major decision in your life, one of the most personal and intimate things you decide as a married couple. Other than the number, I want to be the one who decides when you have those children. If Matt says he wants ten children, I'll ensure he gets ten; if only one, then one, but they will be at the times of my choosing, not yours or his.

"Don't answer now. I want you to think a great deal about this because I feel quite strongly about it. I want to decide when you get pregnant. You always have the ability to use your safe word. That is always sacrosanct. Our relationship may change and evolve over time. A year from now, you may no longer be my sub, but if you still are when you graduate and get married, I want this dominion over you. I feel it would demonstrate how subservient you wish to be and how much control you're willing to surrender. To me, it's even more submissive than deciding who you get to fuck other than Matt. Now do you understand what I mean?"

Chloe then moaned, responding to Fiona's increasing sophistication and talent in pleasing a woman. She rested a hand on Fiona's head, encouraging her, spreading her legs wider to give her more access.

"Yes, Mistress. You're right. It's a big decision, and I will think about it, but I may be willing to cede control of my ovaries and womb to you if Matt agrees. Even discussing it with you makes me feel more your slave and arouses me."

"Why don't you masturbate for me. You have permission to cum." Dianne immediately put one finger on either side of her clit and began lightly rubbing herself. "We'll discuss it more before I leave town. After we get back from New York and I've incorporated what I've learned into my routines and share them with Sophia, I will spend much of my time here preparing Roz and myself for my next play and you'll be starting summer semester. Because we'll both be so busy, Sophia will take over much of the day to day details of your submission, so I can observe her interactions with you and ensure you'll be safe in her hands."

"Wow, that's crazy," Fiona said, pausing in her pleasuring of Chloe, "letting another person decide when you'll get pregnant."

Chloe put pressure on Fiona's head directing her back to licking. "Don't speak. You have a job to do."

Fiona resumed pleasuring Chloe. Holding Fiona's head firmly in both hands, Chloe's hips began thrusting and grinding against her mouth. She was so close. Her breathing became ragged and her moans increased. With a sigh, she crested, Fiona's mouth glued to her sex, lapping the honey dripping from her pussy. At the same time Chloe's orgasm peaked, Dianne's fingers had the desired result of letting her cum, humping her own fingers. The orgasmic waves ebbed, and Chloe sighed again.

"Very nice, Fiona. Since you love pussy so much now, why don't you do the same for Bree and Sophia."

Fiona immediately moved over to Sophia who parted her legs and mouthed the word 'What' to Chloe.

Chloe shrugged her shoulders. She slid over and directed Dianne to lie beside her. They kissed.

"I love you, Dianne. I know you'll marry Matt. I feel you're destined for a very happy marriage with him. If I'm being completely honest, your submission came at exactly the right time for me. I was extremely depressed and questioning my willingness to go on. I was only hoping to make it through the memorial play at the theater. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to complete school. I was dead inside. Then you wanted to know what it would be like to be a slave for a few hours and that gave me a week of study and investigation into giving you the best experience you could have. It kept me going for another week, and even before I could sink back into the despair which kept tugging at me, you decided you wanted to become my full time submissive."

She stroked Dianne's back, kissing her again. "I'm so sorry, Mistress. I know it's been hard and I'm so happy I could help in some small way."

"It wasn't small, nothing you gave me was small. You surrendered so much to me, I had another purpose, something to keep me going, someone to keep me going, and that was you. If not for your submission, I might not have made it. I still feel the pain of Monica's loss, and I think I always will, but I've got you to live for. Your children will be my children too, the children I didn't have with Monica. Matt and you both got me through it, from the moment you welcomed me into your bed, but it was mostly you. Your sacrifice, shall we say; your surrender."

"It wasn't a sacrifice, Mistress. I wanted to do it. Once you showed me what it could be like with the right person, there was no sacrifice involved. It was just as important to me as it was for you. You make me feel special and needed in a way a normal relationship never could."

"Despite how much I love you and needed to tell you how important you are to me, you still need to be punished for disobeying me."

Dianne laughed. "I understand completely, Mistress. It isn't surrender unless I'm punished for disobedience."

"Give me another fifteen minutes of just holding you close, then you may serve me again before we check out Miss Sophia's dungeon for the appropriate punishment. I'm thinking we should test out a whip. I want to whip those delicious breasts and that tasty twat."

"As you wish, Mistress. I serve at your pleasure."

Fiona popped out of Sophia's pussy. "You're going to whip Dianne?"

Sophia pushed her head back down between her legs. "Shh, it's not what you think. Chloe knows what she's doing. She's seen it done. She just needs to learn to do it herself."

Fiona kept licking Sophia through three orgasms and soon, Dianne joined her subservience as Chloe utilized her mouth for her pleasure. "Such a good girl," Chloe murmured as Dianne brought her to orgasm.

"Leave my cum on your face and let's go to the dungeon."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Can Bree and I come watch?" Fiona asked.

"As long as you're quiet and don't say anything. I want my pet concentrating on me. If you're interested. You can give her a couple orgasms prior to her whipping."

"Lovely. Of course."

Chloe and Sophia took Dianne's hand and led her to the basement dungeon. Chloe looked around at all the equipment and considered what she wanted to use, finally settling on the St. Andrews cross, fastening Dianne facing outward. She fastened a blindfold around her head, then kissed her.

"Remember your safe words, Pet. Since this is my first time using the whip, and I'm going to be whipping your tits and cunt, it's important you tell me if I'm exceeding what you can take. I want to leave stripes on your skin, but not break the skin. I'm planning on whipping you every day for the next week, perhaps even several times a day. I'd like some red stripes on you constantly, but for none of them to last long, which means the whipping must be fairly frequent."

"I understand, Mistress."

"Fiona, please lick Dianne to two orgasms, as quickly as you can. I want to increase the endorphins in her body."

Fiona knelt at Dianne's feet and holding her hips, licked and finger fucked her into two strong orgasms while Chloe stood behind her and squeezed her breasts, pinching and fingering her puckered nipples. Fiona backed off and stood with Bree when she was finished.

"I'm going to do twenty above the waist and twenty below. I'd like you to count them out for me. You may thank me for your whipping when it's completed."

"Yes, Mistress." Dianne couldn't see squat, so she had no idea when she would be struck. She sensed Chloe moving around her, and occasionally, she'd feel a finger or two, or a fingernail, or even a strand of the whip lightly touch her body. Dianne knew her sex was sopping; the orgasms Fiona provided plus the sexual tension she was feeling ensuring she was wet. Dianne heard the whip strike flesh, but it wasn't hers. She assumed Chloe was testing it on herself. There were two more cracks as the lashes landed, but neither of them hit her. It had the affect of lulling her into a false sense of security and the next one whistled against her left breast.

The suddenness was more surprising than any pain she felt. It stung, but not as bad as she had imagined it would, as her Mistress indicated, she was doing this for the first time and was probably going easy on her. She counted and the next stroke landed on her right breast, and it was harder, making her gasp as her nipple felt it was burning, though it quickly ebbed to a lesser, duller pain. Two. As Chloe had said, the next eighteen all landed on her chest, every one hitting breast flesh. Only once was she tempted to say 'Sprinkles', but never once did she have to say it. Dianne wondered what her breasts looked like. Were they all red like her ass after a spanking, or was it a series of red stripes on otherwise white skinned globes.

After the twenty strokes, Chloe sucked on her nipples for many long minutes, making them throb they were so engorged with blood.

"I'm putting nipple clamps on your nips, pet. I expect it will hurt some. They hurt me and my tits weren't tenderized first, but I'm going to give you another orgasm afterwards, so hopefully, you'll be able to accept the pain easier. You have my permission to cum if you need to."

"Yes, Mistress," Dianne said, whimpering when she felt the clamps bite into her turgid buds, cutting off the blood flow.

Someone started licking Dianne's cunt and she realized it was her Mistress, as she'd never moved away from her. Despite the lingering pain from the whipping and the pinch of the clamps, Chloe made her cum quickly, her hips rocking against her Mistress' lips and tongue as she released, more fluids running down her wide-spread legs.

The next twenty were all below the waist, most of them across her mound or her upper thighs, but six of seven were between her legs, against the folds themselves, two or three actually striking her clit in some fashion. They were spread around and scattered well and though tempted to use her first safe word again, she never had to use it. The final caress of the whip came between her legs from behind and the strands wrapped around her mound and the tips of one of the lashes snapped against her clit, the little bastard having stuck its head out to see what the fuss was all about.

Dianne screamed, partly in pain, partly surprise, and partly because she orgasmed. How something which burned like fire could make her cum was beyond her, but she knew it was possible, because Evelyn had cum when she was whipped.

As her climax began, Chloe tore the clamps from her nipples and the blood rushing back burned almost as bad as her clit did, but it also shot her orgasm up another level and she was thrashing and shaking as she spasmed on the cross. Then her Mistress kissed her, her tongue invading her mouth and three fingers slammed into her cunt, taking her orgasm to a completely new level. Dianne couldn't stop moaning as she spasmed over and over, her cunt clinging to her lover's fingers, her hips thrusting as far and hard as they could given her bondage on the cross.

Her orgasmic contractions finally easing, Chloe whispered to her, "Do you feel properly chastised for cumming without my permission?"

"Yes, Mistress," Dianne panted, breathless.

"Good."

Her blindfold came off and her hands and feet were released and Chloe pulled her from the cross and into her arms. "My brave, brave, girl," Chloe whispered. "You didn't use any of your safe words."

Chloe sat down and pulled Dianne into her lap and held her, kissing her neck and shoulders. "I love you, my brave girl." They kissed and held each other and Dianne wept, not from pain, but for love and tenderness. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm fine." Another kiss, their lips parting, and tongues dancing. They kissed for several minutes, Chloe running her hands over her possession until Dianne was moaning.

"Display for us."

With a parting kiss, Dianne said, "Yes, Mistress," and stood up. Chloe standing as well.

"Sophia obtained something for me, something I couldn't afford yet, but she gave it to me because you're going to be spending the next two or so years here, pleasuring her under my direction. Sophia, do you have it, or is it upstairs?"

"I brought it." Sophia reached into the purse she'd carried down and took out a wrapped box, handing it to Chloe. It was bigger than Chloe thought it would be. She looked at Sophia, who just shrugged, winked and smiled mysteriously.

Chloe handed it to Dianne. "Open it, my love."

Dianne unwrapped the package, finding a largish sized jewelry box inside. "Is this what I think it is, Mistress?"

"Only one way to find out."

Dianne lifted the lid and gasped. "It's gorgeous, Mistress." She pulled what looked like a gold dog tag out of the box. "Is this gold? It's so heavy. Wait there's two of them."

Chloe looked at Sophia again. "So, I got a little extravagant. Shoot me. Beautiful slaves should have beautiful possessions."

"Why are there two of them?" Chloe asked.

"One is for everyday wear. She will rarely have to take it off, unless perhaps Matt is fucking her or her cunt is being whipped. The other one fastens to the first or can replace the first so it's shorter and makes it more decorative and formal, for special occasions where you'll want her reminded constantly of her slavery, because it will dangle between her legs and she'll be conscious of it with every step she takes, like she feels the hood piercing. Since she's to remain naked the rest of the next couple days, I thought both of them together is appropriate."

Chloe took the small gold badge and inspected it. It read, 'I am owned by Chloe Hamilton'. Chloe smiled and showed Dianne what she'd be wearing. There was an additional small hoop dangling from the bottom. There were an additional seven smaller round badges which hung together in two strings, one of three medallions, the other of four, almost interlacing as they fell. Each had one word written on it. Chloe read them in order. 'This' 'cunt' 'is' 'owned' 'by' 'another' 'woman'. Chloe showed it to Dianne, then hooked it to the bottom of the first one. Alone, the second one was about six inches long. Attached to the first one, it was over seven inches long, and the weight was fairly substantial.

Chloe knelt and hooked it to Dianne's labial piercing. "Walk around and tell me how it feels."

Dianne walked around the dungeon. You could hear the medallions, like wind chimes as she walked, a soft, but noticeable jingling, and they rubbed against Dianne's thighs, long enough to reach nearly half-way down to her knees.

"Sophia's right, Mistress. They're both heavy enough and rub enough I'll know I'm wearing them all the time. People might be able to hear them as I move, depending on how quiet the environment is. I love them."

"Think of wearing them while wearing a short skirt to school, Pet. Short enough they dangle below the hem of your skirt."

Dianne did think of it, and the thought sent a frisson of excitement straight to her cunt. It would be like being led about the campus on a leash, without the leash or the person holding it.

Bree and Fiona went to examine them more closely, in the process noticing the fluids glistening on Dianne's pussy and the tart scent of her arousal. Bree was bold enough to run a finger through Dianne's slit, finding her more than a little damp. She licked the moisture off her finger.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers