Summer Surprise Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress, Thank you. Would you like me to keep count?"

"Not tonight."

Chloe began, one swat to her breasts, the next to her groin, then another breast, and back down. There were at least a couple seconds between each one so Dianne could stop her. They weren't particularly light, leaving red stripes on her skin each time they landed, but not hard either. The ones she'd received that afternoon had disappeared before supper started.

The whipping was about two thirds completed when Dianne asked for permission to cum.

"Are you going to cum now?"

"Soon, maybe a couple more swats, Mistress."

"You have my permission."

"Thank you, Miss Chloe."

It actually took three, but Dianne orgasmed and she had trouble holding onto the molding as Chloe finished her whipping, sagging when it was finished.

"Matt, I need to whip Rosilyn now. I want you to hold Dianne and cuddle with her for ten minutes before she starts to service Andrea."

"Okay."

While Rosilyn was whipped, with the same result except she orgasmed more quickly, Matt held Dianne, stroking her and telling her how much she was loved and appreciated, how strong she was, how capable and beautiful. Rosilyn's whipping was over and Sophia was doing the same to Rosilyn before Chloe told Dianne she could pleasure Andrea. The Lush was still running on a low setting and Dianne made Andrea cum three times in the ten minutes Dianne licked her, clasping her head against her core each time she shuddered through an orgasm.

Chloe attached only the upper portion of Dianne's jewelry to her piercing when she put it on, the easier to fuck her with she quipped when she attached it. The rest she put in her purse to put back on tomorrow.

"Andrea, why don't you join Matt and Dianne tonight as he's the only cock here at present. I'll spend the night with Rosilyn and Sophia. He won't fuck your ass because it hasn't been properly prepared for anal sex, but I think you'll enjoy everything else he can do."

"Thank you."

They disappeared in one of the guest bedrooms while the other went to Sophia's. "I really need to wash all the sheets tomorrow after this weekend," Sophia said.

"We have time, we'll wash everything tomorrow morning so you have clean sheets to come home to," Chloe said, taking off her clothes before helping Sophia with hers. "Slut, you need to take care of our needs now. Switch back and forth between us until we've each cum three times, starting with Miss Sophia since she paid for your supper."

Chloe drew Sophia down onto the bed and they kissed as Rosilyn moved back and forth, licking one to an orgasm before moving to the other and doing the same.

She was on Chloe for the last time. Sophia was sucking on Chloe's nipples as she squirmed under Rosilyn's tongue. She lifted up and said, "Andrea struck me as being somewhat submissive tonight."

Chloe moaned. "She struck me the same. I wonder if a large percentage of the female population isn't somewhat submissive to one extent or another."

"But not you?"

"I don't think so. It might be interesting to see which of us could turn the other into their cunt licking bitch. You would be a challenge."

Sophia laughed. "I don't think I'll take you up on that. I'm afraid you'd win."

Chloe grasped Rosilyn's hair in both hands and locked her thighs on her ears, moaning through another orgasm. "Alice did great work on Slut. She's so much better than she was on Friday."

"Very much better. I noticed it too."

"Stop, Slut," Chloe said, pushing her away. "I'm too sensitive now. Good girl."

"Thank you, Mistress. May I cum again, please."

"You may masturbate to two orgasms, then stop."

"Can't you lick me, Mistress?"

"No, your Mistress will be busy. Sophia paid for my dinner too, and I should thank her for her hospitality. Besides, I need Sophia to tell me if I'm still the best cunt licker she's ever had." Chloe started sliding down Sophia's body, keeping their eyes locked on one another. Twenty minutes later, Sophia screamed. Chloe smiled from between her furrows, then kissed her way back up Sophia's body, eventually locking lips with her, letting Sophia taste herself on Chloe's lips.

"Well?"

"You're still the best, no question."

"Good, because I need some sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Slut needs to suck Matt's cock after he fucks her ass, we need to do laundry and there's a long drive to Madison. You can expect to get whipped tomorrow first thing, Slut, then again before we leave, and again before you go to bed. Three times every day until we get back from New York. I wonder who's bed you'll be sleeping in tomorrow night and if anyone will take advantage of your tongue when you do? Good night, all. Slut, turn out the light before you climb into bed. You'll sleep in the middle in case either of us needs your services in the middle of the night."

"Yes, Mistress."

******

"Get up, Slut. You're about to get your enemas," Chloe said, shaking Rosilyn's shoulder. "Strip the bed so we can wash the sheets."

Rosilyn was tired, having been awakened twice to service the other two women during the night. She didn't argue though, getting out of bed and rubbing her eyes. She still had girl cum crusted on her face. She helped Chloe remove the sheets and put on new ones. Chloe showed her how to give herself an enema, staying around long enough for her to finish the first one and insert the soap/water mixture for the second before grabbing the bedding and carrying it to the laundry room where there were piles from the other bedrooms. The washer was already running. Matt and Dianne were helping Sophia fix breakfast. All of them were naked. So was Andrea, sitting at the table watching.

"If you're going to hang around, Andrea, you have to help. You can't sit around on your duff while others work."

"There isn't room in the kitchen for more people."

"We trashed Sophia's house this weekend. Collect trash and bag it, make sure every bed has clean sheets on it. Vacuum the house, but wait until after we eat. I'll help with the beds. Let's go."

They started remaking the beds after finding the linen closet. "Where's Rosilyn? Why isn't she helping?"

"Slut is preparing for her first, totally hers, ass-to-mouth, or ATM, as it's known in BDSM circles. She did Sophia's ass and Todd's cock yesterday."

"What's ass to mouth?"

"Matt is going to fuck her ass, then she has to clean his cock and make him cum in her mouth."

"Eww, gross. That's fucking disgusting. How the hell do you prepare for something like that?"

"Take a substantial number of enemas until you know your bowels are clean. I'll be digging Matt's cum out of her ass to show I'm willing to do anything I make her do. You missed her tongue fucking five ladies asses yesterday morning after they'd all been cleansed. She didn't know they were clean before the tongue fucking, which makes her pretty damn submissive."

Andrea shuddered and Chloe laughed. "If you hang around with us long enough, you may end up doing it yourself."

"I'd puke for sure."

"Maybe."

"Do you like anal sex?"

"I do. The rectum has a large number of nerve endings. Second only to the clitoris. If properly prepared for, it's enjoyable. Dianne, Matt and I all enjoy it."

"Matt gets fucked in the ass?"

"With a strap-on. It's called pegging when a woman does it to a man. Dianne took his anal virginity while I sucked his cock. God, the amount of cum almost drowned me."

"Who took yours?"

"My fiancée, Monica," Chloe said, tearing up.

"Geez, I'm sorry."

"Not your fault. It's going to affect me for a long time."

They were working on the third bed. "Breakfast is on," Dianne called out down the hall.

They went to breakfast, Rosilyn having joined them before Dianne announced it was ready. Breakfast over, Chloe gave them their assignments. "I'll help Andrea with the trash, Slut help Matt and Sophia clean up after breakfast. Pet, you're in charge of the laundry. After the work is done, we'll have Matt fuck Slut's fresh tight ass while Pet licks her cunt. Time's a wasting peeps."

They each went about their jobs until the house was set aright again. While Dianne got her boyfriend hard, the others had a seat and watched.

"I can't believe Dianne can take that whole cock down her throat," Andrea said.

"She was trained by a professional cock sucker."

"Who?"

"A prostitute who specialized in sucking cocks. Would you be a dear and lick my pussy for me?"

Andrea dropped to her knees and Chloe scooted to the front of the couch to give Andrea more access to her hairless snatch. As Andrea eagerly tongued her, Chloe and Sophia shared a meaningful glance. "Slave slut," Sophia mouthed, not speaking the words aloud. Chloe nodded, guiding the pussy licking neophyte where she wanted her tongue to go.

Dianne had Matt erect in no time. She lubed up his cock and Rosilyn's pucker, then got on the floor and waited for Roz to lower herself over her mouth. They began licking one another, Rosilyn having an orgasm before Matt started to insert his big cock in her ass. He went slowly, letting Rosilyn adjust to his size. It wasn't the first time she'd had an anal fucking, but she was relatively new and Matt was larger than average.

Andrea could hear Rosilyn cumming, her whimpers, moans and squeals distinct from Dianne's. She was cumming often, so must be enjoying the anal sex. Chloe was enjoying her licking, she'd orgasmed twice herself. Andrea heard Matt grunting out his climax as he shot his second load of the day into Roz's pucker. Andrea had seen him fuck Dianne this morning first thing before they got up.

Chloe pulled Andrea up into her lap and they watched Rosilyn suck Matt's cock deep into her mouth. Chloe played with Andrea's body as they watched Roz give Matt a blow job, continuing to suck and then swallow when he surrendered another load of cum deep in her throat.

Setting Andrea on her feet, Chloe got up and went to Rosilyn's gaping asshole. "Watch, Andrea." Chloe began by licking all around the puckered hole cleaning the cum which had started leaking out, then digging her tongue through the gaped hole, swirling her tongue deep inside, as far as she could reach. She did it for about a half minute before stopping.

"Now you do it, Andrea."

"Oh, I can't."

"Yes, you can. You just saw me doing it. I've cleaned up most of the mess. There's not much left. Go ahead."

Andrea hesitated momentarily, then stuck out her tongue and circled the rosebud. Not detecting any horrid flavors, she tentatively pushed her tongue inside the hole.

"Now tongue fuck her asshole while you finger her cunt. Make her cum."

Rolling her tongue into a narrow tube, Andrea started tongue fucking Rosilyn while fingering her pussy. Chloe and Sophia shared another glance. Andrea kept going until Rosilyn orgasmed.

Andrea pulled out as Rosilyn's orgasm ebbed. "Her ass clenches when she cums. She was squeezing my tongue."

"Yours does too. Good girl, Andrea. I'm proud of you."

"I'm thinking I'd like to try anal sex. Could you help prepare my bottom like you did yours before you did it the first time?"

"Sure. Sophia do you have a set of plugs?"

"I do. I'll be right back."

When Sophia returned, in addition to the plugs, she had a matching set of luggage she brought from the basement as well.

"For your trip," Sophia said, holding up the bags. "Do you think I'll need much in the way of clothes in Madison?"

"I'm thinking with the slaves naked all the time, the others might feel fairly relaxed about clothes. I understand they frequently skinny dip in the pool. I suspect we'll dine out once in the evening. I'd like to take my two slaves out to dinner where Georgina and Elaine work with Lushes in their cunts, make them orgasm in the restaurant like they did last night, so plan for that. Perhaps tomorrow night for dinner. If you hand me the plugs, I'll make sure Andrea knows what she needs to do to prepare."

Sophia handed her a box and Chloe opened it to find a set of five different sized plugs ranging from one and a half inches in diameter to two and a half with increasing length from 4 to six inches. She handed Andrea the smallest plug and a bottle of lubricant.

"Put this inside your bum. You need to wear it constantly except when you're using the toilet until tomorrow night. Each time you remove it, wash it in soap and water before you stick it back inside. Tomorrow night, you'll graduate to the next larger size, and the next the night after that. You'll be getting your bottom used to something being inside it and stretching the sphincter to accept something larger and larger so when Matt or someone else takes your anal virginity, it will be much more pleasant. When you reach the largest size, just keep sticking the same one inside you to keep it stretched.

"We'll be too tired from traveling on Monday night when you get off work, but if you come on Tuesday morning, someone will fuck your ass. Matt, do you know when you have your next interview?"

"Tuesday afternoon at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, graduation ceremony Tuesday night, then I'm driving up for interviews in Minneapolis/St. Paul on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday."

"Tuesday morning early, Matt can fuck your ass. I'll give you enemas first so you can go ass to mouth." Andrea opened her mouth to protest, then realized she'd already dug around in Rosilyn's ass. She closed her mouth and nodded instead.

"Good girl." Chloe stroked her cheek in a soft caress. "Would you like Dianne to lick you again for being such a good girl?"

"Please."

"It will have to wait until both of them have been re-striped. Please bring me the whip, Slut, and position yourself in the doorway. Also, I need both of your butt plugs. Where are they?"

"Yes, Mistress, mine is in Sophia's bathroom where I had my enemas."

"Get that as well, Slut" Rosilyn scurried into the bathroom to retrieve her plug and then the whip.

"Mine's already in my ass, Mistress. You told me to leave it in unless someone fucked my ass."

"You're such an obedient girl. Is it any wonder I love you so much."

"Thank you, Mistress. I try."

When Rosilyn returned, Chloe lubed up the plug and put it into her ass. "Would you like me to insert yours the first time, Andrea?"

"Please."

Chloe did the same thing with Andrea, starting with the smallest plug. Then she had Rosilyn stand in the doorway and gave her twenty swats, spread over her back and front, giving Dianne twenty the same way.

"I'll give you twenty more before we leave in ninety minutes," Chloe said. "Why don't the two of you consolidate all of our clothes into Sophia's luggage, pack up anything else you want to bring with. Andrea, would you like to become a better cunt licker?"

"How?"

"Licking more cunts usually does it, but Alice, the tattooed girl who was here on Friday night and Saturday did real good improving Slut's skills on Saturday night. I can give you her phone number if you're interested and you can give her a call and she'll work with you to improve. I'll let her know you might be calling. You'd better hit the road. We need to leave shortly."

"I'll take her number."

Chloe wrote it down and handed it to her. "I'm going to suggest you don't have any sex whatsoever between now and Tuesday morning. It will make you more needy for sex and increase your enjoyment of it like not giving you permission to orgasm last night. Thanks for coming over last night, Andrea. I had a lot of fun."

"Thanks, I did too."

Andrea left and Matt asked if Chloe was trying to turn Andrea into another slave.

"She's already a slave. She just doesn't know it yet, and is finding her slave slut inside waiting to come out."

"Why?"

"That's a multifaceted question, Matt. Rosilyn I intended to turn into a cunt loving bitch. She was already a slut, willing to sell her body for Taylor Swift concert tickets. Dianne and Andrea seemed to become intrigued in witnessing the slavery of others. Sophia and I were speculating that there may be a certain level of submissiveness in a fairly large percentage of the population, particularly of the female persuasion. Hell, it wasn't until fifty years ago they changed marriage vows from love, honor, and obey to love, honor, and cherish. I'm thinking despite the inroads of equal rights and female equality, there isn't some part of many women which identifies with take charge people, the alphas of the pack.

"The more submissive you feel, the more you identify with submission, which is why Dianne became intrigued by Bill and Evelyn and Andrea with Roz and Dianne. It's touching chords within her waiting to be plucked. As to why I'd encourage her submission, partly it's because both Dianne and Rosilyn are happy with their status. Rosilyn wanted to remain my bitch even after she found out how she'd been fooled and manipulated. She liked it.

"I'll be keeping Dianne as my own with Sophia's assistance, but Rosilyn and probably Andrea will need to find their own Dominant. Sophia is definitely Dominant and I suspect Alice is too. I'm trying to nudge both of them into picking one or the other of them as their own Dominant because I trust them both to take care of their submissives. I'm exposing Roz to Sophia and vice versa, as much as I can, plus I'm also sending both to Alice. It gives them exposure to another dominant personality. Hopefully, they can each pick one and everyone is happy.

"You'll notice I haven't 'made' Andrea into my submissive even though I might have. If this is something she wants, she needs to approach it herself, understanding what's involved. That's why I spanked her and let her witness Roz and Dianne get whipped. But she suggested the anal sex and consequent plugs herself and I'm giving her the choice to learn lezzie loving on her own. Now she understands true submission. If she seeks out Alice, it's because she wants to become more pleasing to a prospective female Dominant. She has no other reason to become a better cunt licker. She was heterosexual before Friday. As Sophia and Alice are both bisexual, it should allow them to continue having sex with males on occasion. Except for special events like our party, I have no interest in any dick but your own, but that's fine. Dianne can't have any dick but yours anyway. She will, however lick as much pussy as I want her to."

"I see."

"Excuse me while I phone Alice and let her know Andrea may be calling."

Chloe called Alice and told her Andrea might be calling her for cunt licking lessons.

"She already did. She called five minutes ago. She's coming over after work tonight."

"That was fast. I thought it would take her more time to decide. Listen, I believe Andrea is submissive. She's demonstrated a lot of the traits Dianne did when she discovered her submissiveness. I believe that you're Dominant, like Sophia and me. I'm trying to encourage Andrea's submissiveness and your Dominance. I'm thinking you might end up with either Andrea or Rosilyn as your own pet. You might want to explore a little with Andrea when you see her. See if she willingly allows herself to be tied down, or if you can get her to agree to a light spanking if she's not sufficiently pleasing or learning quickly enough. I suspect she'll agree, but keep it light. Let her come to this on her own. I want both of these women to have good Dominants, someone who won't abuse them.

"I'm going to be learning more about Dominance and submission this week in New York from people who've practiced it longer. I will take some time sharing what I learn with both you and Sophia to make you better. Of course, I may be wrong and you don't have a desire to have your own sex slave."

"No, I'm actually intrigued by the possibility."

"Just wanted to let you know what my thinking was."

"Thanks."

******

Chloe gave each of the slaves twenty more strokes before they left. Sophia drove and Chloe rode with her up front. Matt sat in the back between Dianne and Rosilyn.