Summer Surprise Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it wasn't successful, it's because she wasn't as fertile as she thought. She did have a question for us, Dianne. Do we want to know if she's pregnant and do we want to know who the father is? She's willing to pay for DNA testing if we're interested."

"I'd say yes to both, Matt. It's nice knowing we won't be financially responsible for a child, but a child should have a father figure, I think especially if it's a boy. Even if it's not acknowledged publicly who the father is, I think it would be fitting for someone who's kind and loving to spend time with them, show them what a good man is like, perhaps give them their first baseball gloves and play catch once in awhile. If Gretchen doesn't remarry and doesn't have a husband willing to do those things, somebody should. I think it would be nice if that someone is you."

"We won't be living in La Crosse probably."

"It's not necessary. You could be more like an uncle the child saw on occasion and not confusing him into believing you were his father, even if you are. It might even be nice if he had four uncles who looked after him a little. Realistically, whoever the father is, there were four of you trying. You could even consider the child a quarter of each of you."

Matt had other questions he wanted to ask about children, but Andrea came with their water and waited to take their orders. Sophia, Chloe and Rosilyn were ready to order and Dianne and Matt had something picked out before Andrea got to them. Chloe turned on Dianne's Lush while she was ordering. Since she was so close to orgasm already, she quickly asked for permission to cum. Andrea smiled at her, when she did. Thankfully, her Mistress granted her permission before Dianne crested, but she couldn't order while she orgasmed. Andrea waited patiently for it to end.

"May I tell you how lovely you look when you cum, Dianne," Andrea said quietly as she waited for the moment to pass.

Dianne smiled weakly at her, still shivering. What the hell, Dianne thought. She grabbed Andrea's face and pulled her down for a long, sensuous, open mouthed kiss. Shocked at first, Andrea momentarily pulled away, but then let it happen.

Her orgasm ebbing, Dianne released her and said, "Why should I be the only one having all the fun."

Andrea smiled and took her order, then Matt's.

"When the food comes," Chloe said, "Dianne and Rosilyn will rest their hands on the edge of the table and leave them there. Matt, you'll be feeding Dianne tonight, and I'll be feeding Rosilyn. You'll give Dianne bite sized pieces of food and hold her glasses to her lips so she can drink her water and wine. I want you to treat her like an invalid who can't feed herself. When one of us is present, I want Dianne and Rosilyn to get used to us feeding them. From now on, they'll only feed themselves when we aren't present to do so. That includes on our trip to New York. I don't care of we're dining at the Ritz, they'll be fed by us. After we're gone, Sophia will feed Dianne. If we're not in a restaurant, feel free to have the naked slaves sit in your lap and play with them as you feed them. If you're unable to feed them, put their food on the floor to eat. I'm going to increase their level of submissiveness for as long as I'm around."

Matt nodded. Things were going to get interesting quickly. He could feel his cock getting hard again. The first time he'd had the urge since finishing up with Gretchen.

It was apparently Rosilyn's turn as she started squirming in her seat. Chloe was controlling her device manually, not letting it run at a constant speed, but faster, then slower, harder, then softer. Her squirming was becoming more pronounced, causing people from nearby tables to begin looking.

"Please, Mistress, may I cum?" Rosilyn quietly asked, panting.

"No. I expect you to hold it." Chloe continued playing with the controls.

Rosilyn's face grew intent in its concentration, as she struggled to contain the oncoming tsunami. Her movements grew more erratic, accompanied by quick, sudden shudders.

"Please, Mistress," Rosilyn pleaded, softly. "I won't be able to hold it much longer."

"Perhaps if you ask loud enough everyone can hear you," Chloe said.

Rosilyn looked at all the nearby diners in the crowded dining room. In her normal speaking voice, Rosilyn said, "Mistress, may I please cum?"

The surrounding tables had definitely heard, but they were already looking. The clinking of dinnerware and low hum of conversation didn't dissipate in the rest of the room.

"I don't think the people in the rest of the room heard you, Slut," Chloe said calmly, still playing with the controls. "When you're performing on stage, you need to project your voice so the entire theater can hear you; even into the back row and balcony. Now, without screaming, but loud enough for everyone to hear, I want you to say, 'I'm a nasty slut, Mistress, and I humbly beg your permission to orgasm.' Go ahead."

In a very loud but trembling voice, Rosilyn said, "I'm a nasty slut, M-M-Mistress, and I humbly b-b-beg your p-p-permission to orgasm."

The room grew much quieter, most of the people having heard now.

"I don't think you can properly project sitting down, Slut. Stand up and repeat your line. I think two or three people in the back missed it."

Rosilyn rose jerkily to her feet, shaking and quivering so much she could barely stand, mere seconds from her climax. She put her hands on the table to support herself and said in a very loud voice which carried back to the kitchen, "I'm a n-n-nasty s-s-slut, Mistress...., a-a-and I h-h-humbly beg y-y-your per...m-m-mission to o-o-or...gasm."

"Except for the stuttering, that was quite good. Remain standing and you have my permission to cum."

Rosilyn's resulting orgasm was cataclysmic, helped along by Chloe continuing to manipulate the controls. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh, fuck! I'm cumming," rising to a scream. She was shaking as if the ground was quaking under her feet, an earthquake only she could feel. It went on for several minutes, the restaurant quiet, no one eating, everyone watching, as Rosilyn's face went through several transformations from 'I can't believe this is happening' to rapturous. It finally began to die as Chloe toned down the controls. Unable to stand any longer, Rosilyn collapsed into her chair, still shaking occasionally as a sporadic aftershocks swept through her body.

Chloe stood up and started clapping. "Hello everyone. My name is Chloe Hamilton and what you've just seen performed for your viewing pleasure tonight was a scene from my new play, 'How I Went from a Gay Hating Nazi to Lezzie Loving Slut', opening on Friday, July 12 and running for two weeks at the La Crosse Community Theater. How about a big round of applause for my co-star from that production, Miss Rosilyn Bechtold. I was totally convinced she orgasmed right here in the restaurant, weren't you? A marvelous performance, dear. Tony Award material, wouldn't you say? Come on, people, show a little appreciation."

She kept clapping until more people started to join in. Soon, the entire restaurant was clapping and some were cheering. Chloe bent down and whispered in Rosilyn's ear, "I'm going to make you a star."

The clapping continued and Chloe told Rosilyn to stand up and acknowledge her fans. "Turn to face all sides of the room, take a little bow. Smile and say thank you to your fans."

Rosilyn rose unsteadily to her feet and gave a slight bow to all corners of the restaurant, saying, "Thank you, thank you. I appreciate you all, thank you." She blew a kiss to everyone.

Chloe sat down and Rosilyn soon followed as the applause began dying down. "A little word of mouth advertising never hurt anyone. Judging from the audience response, we might get another week out of that little show. It's good. I could use the extra money."

Dianne, Matt and Sophia began laughing. "That was incredible, Chloe," Matt said. "I can't believe you did that."

"I couldn't very well make Slut orgasm in the restaurant without giving her some plausible deniability. The deniability will increase after the play opens."

Andrea soon brought their food around with a nice bottle of wine. Chloe turned Dianne's Lush on and she started to squirm again. At least it was one of the pre-sets and she could anticipate the vibrations.

"Roz totally orgasmed, didn't she," Andrea whispered as she poured wine for Dianne and Chloe.

"Of course she did. She's not that proficient an actress she could pull that off without a little help. She might be by the time the play is over, but she's still a novice." Andrea giggled. "Dianne is going to cum again and she'll need to hide it better, won't you, Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

As the Lush continued vibrating inside of Dianne on a low pattern designed to bring her to orgasm slowly, she put her hands on the edge of the table and Matt fed her. It was a different feeling, being treated as helpless and fed like a small child while she came closer and closer to cumming.

"I have a couple questions, Chloe" Matt said, as he fed Dianne. It was something which excited him since she looked so desirable in her translucent blouse with her breasts hinted at, if not explicitly exposed and the fidgeting which he recognized as Dianne getting close to an orgasm. "Let's say I agreed to your proposal to surrender Dianne's fertility to you, what are you gaining in this transaction?"

"I thought of this when you and the other boys were breeding Gretchen. She'd married for practically the sole purpose of having children, done everything she could to have children, and she was married to a man who deceived her, and couldn't possibly provide her with what she wanted. She'd surrendered a part of her life for the creation of life, and it was taken away from her, at least until she got rid of the man she married.

"In my case, I'd made plans for a life with the woman I loved; plans for children, for a life together, and it was taken away from me by another man. I know you're not these other men, and you would never do the things they did, but it seemed to me, that in both cases, the women were surrendering much of themselves to bring life in the world.

"Gretchen married a man who promised her children, remained married to him for the purpose of one, and didn't get one because he took it away from her, essentially also taking the years she spent married to the man and all the effort she put into having one. Monica was willing to sacrifice her body to give me something we both wanted, a child, so we could have one that was part of me, while I worked on my career. It was something she was willing to do for me. It seems both sacrifices were taken away by someone else. Having a child is something very personal for a woman. They carry the baby for nine months, and even as evolved as you are, the likelihood is that Dianne would have done the majority of child rearing, at least during the first five years of the child's life. Men are almost an afterthought in the process. They provide the seed in like ten to fifteen minutes of pleasure, and the rest is up to us.

"And Dianne would go along with this. You'd plan your life, decide when you wanted to have kids, go on or off birth control, have a little Bobby or Linda Lou, all very personal to Dianne and you. But if she's my submissive, what if I interject myself in the process. I'm already deciding if she's permitted to cum...by the way, Pet, are you getting close now?"

"Yes, Mistress, very close. May I cum please?"

"No. I'll need to add more stripes to you later and I might as well have an excuse. Please hold out as long as you can. I'd like your orgasm to approach the one Slut had. Anyway, if I'm deciding if she gets to cum, which is pretty personal in itself, why not decide something more important; when she has a child. I can't decide the sex. I won't decide whether or not you'll have children; I love you both too much to decide that for you, but why not when. Then, Pet is surrendering something very personal and important to me, not just whether she cums in the next five minutes or not. You still get the number of children you want to ask for, but that too is taken out of her hands, although I suppose you could discuss however many you want. But if you want four, Matt, Dianne will give you four, whether she wants to or not, and that would be the heart of her submission, and she's not doing it for you, she's doing it for me. I guess it's a measure of how important my Domination is to her, which is very important to me. Something which Gretchen surrendered to her husband, uselessly, I might add, and Monica was willing to give up for me, also uselessly, through no fault of hers. Dianne is surrendering to me her procreation."

Dianne's restless wriggling was more pronounce, her breathing more ragged. She couldn't take her next bite of food she was concentrating so hard and resisting her orgasm. Chloe cupped a breast and ran her thumb over a turgid nipple, making Dianne moan quietly. Chloe leaned in and kissed her neck and ear. "Do you want to cum, Pet?"

"Please, Mistress."

"Not yet." Chloe kept rubbing her thumb over the rubbery nubbin, breathing softly against her neck. "I'll whip your cunt again if you cum."

Dianne was gripping the front edge of the table her hands were on for her feeding. She was nearly vibrating like a tuning fork, an avalanche waiting for the one snowflake which would send it down the mountain. Chloe took the thumb rubbing the tip of her nipple and using it and the opposing finger, pinched the nipple. Dianne practically growled as the top of the mountain slid down the steep slopes, accelerating for the bottom. Chloe was certain the next table heard the low moans emanating from her throat, but at least the whole restaurant didn't know she orgasmed. Chloe kissed her.

"You said you had a couple questions. What's another one?" Chloe said.

"Dianne mentioned she might be willing to carry a child for you..."

"I'm not asking for that."

"Let's say for a moment though, we're both open to the idea. How would that work? Would we give you the child, or would we keep it and you'd help support it? I mean, I see how it would have worked for you and Monica, you'd have been married. How would it work for us?"

"I don't know. I hadn't considered the idea. Dianne came up with that."

"You said you'd be grateful if she did, so it must be something you'd want. What would it look like? Dianne, what were you thinking when you said you'd be willing to carry Chloe's child?"

"I didn't think past the offer," Dianne said, still panting after her exceedingly good orgasm. "I just hated the thought Mistress wouldn't have the child she was going to have with Monica."

"Okay, but if you're going to talk about it, you need to think about it, because we're talking about more unforeseen consequences. Would we give the child to Chloe to raise? Would we keep the child and give Chloe special status like Godmother or special aunt? Would her child be one of the children that Chloe intends to give to me? If we generally raise it, do we let the child spend a couple months a year with Chloe? Do we tell Chloe's parents? Do they have special status towards the grandchild? Would the status be higher than your parents? Do I impregnate Chloe the old fashioned way since I'm fucking her and then have the egg moved to you, or use artificial insemination and then implant the egg. Do we tell everyone or anyone what we did? That's maybe a tenth of the things I thought of as soon as you mentioned it."

"You'd really be okay with Dianne carrying my baby?" Chloe asked.

"When Dianne first said it, I thought, no fucking way. But that was for like ten seconds, then I started thinking how it might work, what it might do to our relationship. Would it be better, stronger, or create divisions between us? That's important, because I never want to lose what we have together."

"Wow! You did think about it," Chloe said.

"Look, I don't know how long any of this is going to last, but I've been pretty happy with it. I know it arose out of unfortunate circumstances, but we're doing good, right?"

"I'm doing good," Dianne said, looking at her Mistress. "It's an unexpected twist in my life I never imagined when I came here. All I expected to find was an education. I never expected to find someone else I wanted to marry, and damn sure didn't expect to find someone I was willing to turn my life over to the way I have you, Mistress."

"I've got to admit I certainly didn't see this coming either," Chloe responded, kissing Dianne, who was closest to her. "I supposed sex with Matt was ended when I came out as lesbian, and after Monica died, I thought I'd be dead within a couple months. I couldn't see much past the Memorial. I wasn't even sure I'd make it to the play, I was that dead inside. Life sure takes some funny twists and turns. I wonder if Monica is looking down at me now wondering what the fuck I'm doing.

"She thought the world of you two. She knew how Matt and his family saved me before and I know she wouldn't have wanted me killing myself. If suicide is a mortal sin, I'd have ended up in a totally different place than Monica did. It would have given me the satisfaction of tormenting Harley's wretched soul in Hell. Fuck! I guess I'll start thinking about it if it's something you're really willing to consider." Chloe turned to Slut. "What about you, you dyke bitch? It's your turn to cum again, isn't it?"

"Please don't make me cum standing up in front of the entire restaurant again, Mistress."

"No, just in front of us."

Chloe took her phone out and began playing with Rosilyn's Lush. She jumped slightly when it went off, softly moaning and panting harder when Chloe kept manually tuning the controls. She was still on the edge after the thunderous orgasm she'd had previously and having her Mistress feed her.

"Please, Mistress, let me cum," Rosilyn whimpered, ready to orgasm again in less than a minute.

"Sorry, Slut. No can do. If you can't hold out for at least three minutes more, I'll double the number of swats to your cunt for this orgasm."

Chloe set a timer on her phone, then continued playing with her manual control of the Lush. Andrea came back to the table to pour more water, also pouring more wine into those glasses having less than half a glass. She noticed the distress Rosilyn seemed to be in.

"She's going to cum again, isn't she?" Andrea said, pouring more wine into Chloe's goblet.

"Definitely. The only question is when. If she lasts for another forty seconds, her punishment will be less." Chloe showed Andrea the app. "I'm controlling the vibrator in her cunt with this baby." She ran her thumb over the screen, making Rosilyn yip. "I don't think she's going to make it."

She waggled her thumb up and down rapidly, and Rosilyn moaned and orgasmed. "And with only five seconds to go, too. How unfortunate for your cunt, Slut."

"What's going to happen to her cunt?" Andrea asked.

"I'm going to whip it"

"Like with a whip, whip?"

"Is there any other kind? I'm not talking about Cool Whip, although, come to think of it, that sounds nice after I do the other kind."

"What does Rosilyn think about that?"

"You want to field that question, Slut?"

"I earned it for cumming without the permission of my Mistress," Rosilyn moaned, still shuddering through another aftershock.

Chloe gave Roz another bite of her food. "Well earned, right, Slut? That looked like a big one."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You're even kinkier than I realized when I went to Sophia's house Friday night. I thought 'Pin the Tail on the Slut' was the apex of your weirdness, but I guess I was wrong."

"You missed a lot by coming late and leaving early."

"Perhaps I need to come again sometime."

"I suspect that can be arranged. You should see Dianne's new cunt jewelry. Pull your dress up, Pet, and show Andrea how pretty it is."