All Comments on 'Summer Switch Ch. 04'

by qchickie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

For two straight best friends who never had thoughts of sex with each other, these two sure came out of the chute fast and hot!! Let’s just hope they can bring Cole up to speed with them. Cole seems really curious and aroused by the gay opportunities but just needs to get out of his head and forget about labeling it all. Please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is my favorite series here. I love the friendships, the safety, and the exploration, and all the hotness.

qchickieqchickieabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thx so much for the votes, follows, favourites, and especially the comments! :)

I've already been working on piecing together the next chapters - looking forward to sharing! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This turned out to be my favorite series!! Congratulations! We get only the best with this series: wild and smoking hot yet also emotional and vulnerable. Respectful and daring. Friendships and lovers. Pushing their own limits and consent with boundaries. Really can't wait for the next chapters about this pants on fire exploration and discovering between the four friends.

qchickieqchickiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thx Anon! so glad you are enjoying it and yah, I am just loving these characters so much, I feel like they are friends I would love to just chill with, sex or not! Chapter 5 is complete and ended up being suuuper long so I'm releasing parts A, B, and C this month after final edits! Be sure to add me to your fave authors to get notifications when they are approved! Plus it's really motivating to see the # of followers, gets me in the writing mood ;) thx again for the lovely comments!!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 2 years ago

Sexy lusty tender man-on-man sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqchickie@qchickie
May2022 Update - Back online after 2 awful semesters and lost passwords! I've spent 2 hours panicking because I couldn't remember the password to my writing docs but I finally remembered! First part of Chapter 6 has been posted (5K+ words!). Sorry for the long wait & thank you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES