Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever the reason, I finished Judy's yard in record time on Sunday morning. When Tony picked me up, I was in a modest bikini that covered my forms, a pullover coverup with my hair up in a ponytail. My makeup was waterproof. I picked it up at a 24-hour pharmacy on the way home from the bar. A towel and some sunscreen in a small backpack with a roll-up floppy hat and a sundress, just in case. Everything else was in my purse. All I needed was the butterflies in my stomach to leave me alone and I was ready to go.

Judy insisted on meeting Tony. The fourth degree she gave him was funny. Where are you going? What are you going to be doing? All that kind of stuff. It was like I was fifteen, not twenty-one. But it was my first date, or Leslie's first date, so I understood.

There were actually three boats and a dozen people. We cruised the lake, finally settling in a small cove where we all swam and soaked up the sun and probably drank a little too much beer. It was exactly what Tony said it was going to be, just hanging at the lake with him and his friends.

I let Tony rub sunscreen on my back and didn't protest too much when he went just under my bikini line, caressing my butt just a little. It got him a head turn and a glare, but nothing more. I got one of those damned smiles in return, and a wink.

He would get me a beer when I asked for one and waited on me hand and foot. I had been to the lake with friends before, but no one had ever treated me like this. Usually, I got voted as the most likely to be the first one thrown in the lake.

I nestled against him as we all watched the sunset and waited with the other girls while the guys got the boats out of the water onto their respective trailers. There were lots of questions about me and Tony. Evidently, he didn't bring very many girls to gatherings like this, and I was a big deal. All the girls were trying to date him themselves, or trying to set him up with their friends, and suddenly, here I was.

I was pretty sure I knew the exact reason, just as I was sure none of these girls needed to know what it was.

"I hope they weren't too hard on you." Tony laughed as he opened his car door for me.

"Not too bad. Just curious how I got here, and they couldn't."

"It's probably not what you think."

"So, you're a mind reader now, is that it? I mean, they're all beautiful. I can only think of one thing I have they don't. And most guys like what they have better than what I have, so..."

"Like I said, it's probably not what you think. There's a lot more about you than just anatomy that I find attractive. Sure, you're beautiful, and I do like girls like you. The extra parts are fun to play with. Mostly, there's a lot more drama with those girls. They seem to drag it around in trailers." He chuckled and shook his head. "I have enough of that in my life with my parents."

"That bad?" I had no Idea what he was talking about. There was plenty of drama in my life.

"It's comical. My mom's a Bernie Sanders liberal and my dad is a hard-core Trump conspiracy theory expert. Funny thing is, they actually love each other. They just argue all the time about everything. It's like their common love language is conflict."

"I'll bet holidays are fun."

"They drive me crazy is more like it. What about you?"

"Just me and my aunt Judy. My mom died a while back."

"What about your dad?"

"I don't even think my mom knew who he was. She had a lot of problems."

"I'm sorry to hear that. That had to be hard." Tony reached over and touched my thigh. I shrugged. What else did I have to say?

"Change of subject?" He looked at me out of the side of his eyes like he was testing the waters. I nodded. "Are you hungry?"

"Starving is more like it, and it's OK. I've got my aunt Judy." Smiling, I put my hand on his and squeezed.

We stopped at a little burger bar he knew about and picked up where we left off. Well, not exactly. Mostly he told me story after story about his parents and their arguments. It sounded like neither of them ever won. They just liked to argue. I hadn't laughed that hard in a very long time. And then there was that smile.

It was after midnight when he dropped me off at Judy's. He walked me to the door, taking my hand at the last minute, pulling slightly so I would turn to face him.

"Leslie, I had a great time today."

"Me, too." I shifted from one foot to the other. This wasn't new, it was just a different context than I was used to. I knew what was coming. I just needed to figure out what I was going to do about it. Then he smiled and took a quick breath, as if he was about to say something. I put my fingers to his lips, letting them linger as I stepped closer and lifted on my toes, searching hungrily until my lips met his. His hands wrapped around my waist as my fingers locked behind his neck. Our bodies pressed against each other as the world stopped spinning. Time stopped. In that moment, I found clarity, an understanding I hadn't known before. This, whatever it was, was right.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Judy's voice interrupted the moment as the lights came on and the door opened. "I heard a car pull up. I, um. Never mind." The door closed, and the light turned off. Tony and I laughed.

I stole a quick kiss and dragged myself free from his embrace. "I should probably go inside."

"Do you have plans tomorrow?" His hands found mine again and didn't let go.

"I have a few yards to do, and I need to buy a new tire, but I should be free around lunchtime. If you were to drop by, you might find me out by the pool."

"I can do that." He leaned in to kiss me again.

"I'd like that." I let him.

We tried twice more before I finally made it inside.

"You had a good time at the lake, I take it." Judy was waiting for me inside in the dark.

"He knows and likes me, anyway. I am in so much trouble." I sat down next to her on the sofa and laid my head on her shoulder.

"From the looks of things, you like him, too. I didn't know you liked boys."

"I didn't either. He just does something to me. I couldn't help myself."

"That's not always a bad thing. Just be careful." She wrapped her arm around me.

"What do you think my mom would think about this?"

"I know she loved you. She just couldn't get free of her demons. She'd be proud of what you're accomplishing, of how hard you work, of the person you've become. I know that."

I was talking to Steve about the next shoot. It wouldn't be as extensive as the shoe company and it would be all me, so I would get the bonus he mentioned. The problem was we had to do it this week, which meant figuring out how to do it between my yards and the restaurant.

"Give me the addresses. I can do the yards." Tony had stopped by and found me. I put my hand on his as he caressed my shoulder. "And Angelo can move you to close, so you can come in later, if that will help."

Steve looked at me funny and I'm sure I blushed a little, but neither of us said anything beyond me introducing them to each other. It took a few more minutes to get the schedule figured out. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, and we'd have to shoot Saturday and probably Sunday, but we'd meet Steve's schedule.

The shoot was for a niche Goth/Steam Punk fashion line, which meant a lot more makeup. Otherwise, it was the same grind as the shoe company job. Change, pose, make Steve smile, repeat. I got comments on my makeup Friday when the shoot ran long, and I didn't have time to redo it. In reality, it just gave me something to chat up my tables with, which usually increased my chances to upsell, which meant a higher check average and bigger tips.

Saturday, I was late again, and Pete started complaining. I was late. My section was better than his. Same old B.S.

"Fine! You take my section. I'll take yours. I don't really care." All I wanted was for him to shut up.

At the end of the night, I still had higher sales and a higher check average than him. I even got double sat twice because people didn't want to sit in his section and requested mine. At the end of the night, he was telling everyone that would listen; I was stealing his tables. When I left to go home, I discovered someone had ripped my windshield wipers off my car.

I'd have to deal with it on Monday. It was almost midnight. I was tired and had to be at Steve's at 7 to go finish the shoot. Thank god Tony had been doing my yards, or I'd never have made it through the week.

I was never really into the whole goth thing. I did, however, pick out a few very cute and sexy leather and lace outfits I thought might make the right impression on a certain someone I owed a huge favor. That and the check Steve gave me made it all worth it.

Fortunately, my insurance covered vandalism. Since whoever ripped my wipers off my car had also keyed my car, doing the passenger side from the front fender to the rear. They were going to pay to repaint the entire car. I had always hated white, so she was going to be red, which is a better color for a Camaro anyway, even if she wasn't one of the classic models everybody wants.

Tony followed me to the shop and after we dropped off my car, took me to the lake. This time there were only four of us and only one boat. We still had a great time. Amber and Rick were amazing. Amber was so effervescent, and Rick had this energy that just drew you to him. Whatever they did after college would be dynamic, that's for sure.

We sat in the sun, we swam, of course, we drank beer, and we talked. I told them about my burgeoning modeling career. Amber seemed fascinated by the intimate details. Finally, she just blurted out, "So, how do you hide it in some of those outfits? Your, well, you know."

There was no malice in her question. She acted like it was the most reasonable thing to ask. I know I looked shocked. I looked at Tony. She had surprised him as much as me.

"I'm sorry." Amber apologized. "I should know better. It's just, well, your tuck." She shrugged. I hadn't even thought about it, but she was right. My little friend had come untucked. I looked like I had a small turtle peeking out of his shell in my bikini bottoms.

What she said next completely blew me away. "I can give you some pointers, if you'd like. Maybe suggest a good tuck kit."

"Excuse me? You're, um, like me?"

"Further along, but yeah, I knew I wanted to be a girl when I was little. I'm guessing you're just figuring that out."

"Kind of started with the modeling stuff. I don't know how far I want to go, but I love being pretty, and I think I'm addicted to the way Tony treats me."

"Just relax and go with it. It can get so much better." She looked at Rick and winked. I knew exactly what she meant. From the way Tony was looking at me, he did, too.

Great. I was just getting comfortable dressing like a girl, and now I had people conspiring to convince me to let Tony stick his dick in my ass. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about it. Those dreams had become epic, and the subject had just left the realm of fantasy.

Judy didn't interrupt us with the porch light, and Tony almost didn't leave. We made out like teenagers. I think I may have given him a small hickey on his collarbone. When his hand slipped inside my bikini and he started fondling me, I know I trembled, but I didn't stop him. It felt so strange to have another man touching me like that. It felt so good at the same time. 'Another man,' that was so ironic.

His hand was gentle. The way he teased me with his fingers, rubbing his thumb over the tip of my hardening cock. The way he fondled my balls and, finally, the way he stroked me until my knees gave out, catching me in his arms and kissing me so deeply as I exploded between us.

He didn't do anything to imply I should reciprocate. In fact, when I tried, he pulled my hand to his chest and kissed me again. "When you're sure you're ready." Was all he said.

Tuesday was hell. Steve had left a message Monday that the goth people wanted a sort of reshoot. He'd explain more when we talked. I had the three lawns I hadn't done Monday and the two I had scheduled for that day. Plus, I still needed to do Judy's yard that I didn't get done on Sunday, and Angelo called me. He fired Pete and wanted me to cover his shift that night. When I got back to Judy's after yard five, there was a kid with a push mower at her front door, asking if he could mow her yard.

There was no way he could do the whole thing by himself, and I was already tired, so I made a deal with him. He'd do the front. I'd do the back. If he did a good job, we'd talk about him doing more.

I had a riding mower, but the backyard was huge compared to the front, and we finished at about the same time. He had done a great job. I asked him what he was saving money for.

When he told me he was starting his own college fund. There was only one thing for me to do. Since it was my job, I paid him fifty bucks for doing the front yard and then gave him my schedule and address book. Then I wrote a note to the homeowners that he was taking over for me. If Steve was getting me more work, something had to come off my plate, and this made the most sense.

A quick shower, and simple makeup; I was only five minutes late to work. I was just glad that Tuesdays were slow nights.

The reshoot for the goth people was part of their new inclusion initiative. Steve had somewhat intentionally let it slip that I was transgender. They decided they wanted me to do a layout without my forms and with less feminine makeup. Literally a guy in a dress, but with clothes designed for just that.

It took two days, but it was another check.

Without the yards to do, I spent my days with Tony and Amber and Rick. We went out on Rick's boat and hung out by Judy's pool. I still spent some time with my friends from college doing jobs in GTA, but not nearly as often. It just didn't have the same appeal, and besides, I had better things to do.

It never clicked with me that Tony and Rick were roommates until one Sunday we got rained off the lake and went back to their apartment to watch movies.

Amber wasn't shy at all, and halfway through the second movie, I watched in awe as she pulled Rick's cock out of his pants and swallowed it whole.

"Sorry about that." Tony whispered. "That's just Amber."

Think whatever you want about what Amber did. A hot woman sucking a guy's cock is sexy as hell. I smiled up at Tony, laid my head on his chest, and slid my hand down his stomach into his shorts. He was already hard. All I had to do was tease him and play with him until he was miserable. I used my thumb to rub the pre-cum leaking from his slit into the head of his cock. Alternating that with slow, even strokes and occasional ventures further down to fondle his balls. Tony's eyes were closed, his head laid back, his moans soft and steady, punctuated by the occasional, 'oh, yeah. Just like that.'

"I want to see." He lifted his hips, pulling his shorts to his knees. It was just what I expected, maybe thicker. I had played with my own often enough, but like when he had touched me, this was different. Watching a hand on another man, especially my hand with its bright red nails sliding up and down his shaft. Something about red nails sliding up and down a rock-hard cock is so damned sexy.

I licked my lips, mesmerized by what I was doing, listening as Tony's moans grew louder and more intense. It wasn't me. It was someone else. Tony's hips thrust and his body clenched. I leaned down and kissed the tip of his throbbing soldier, twirling my tongue around his glans, letting it slip between my lips just in time for him to explode into my mouth.

"You didn't have to do that." Tony was gasping, his words soft as gentle spasms ran through his body. I didn't answer. I was too busy playing with my new toy. It hadn't been a conscious thought. I had just done it. Something inside me wanted it. There was no revulsion, no regret. I had swallowed every drop and continued to lick him clean, slowly taking his softening shaft into my mouth, playing with it like a cat would a mouse.

It had a unique texture and a decidedly musky flavor. Not good. Not bad, but something I could get used to. When he spewed in my mouth, that too wasn't pleasant or unpleasant, it was just an unfamiliar taste I decided I could get used to. Girls I had been with had told me it made them feel sick, it tasted gross. I didn't feel any of those things. I just knew it made Tony feel good, and it was kind of fun to play with. Touching myself had always been functional, always a goal to meet. This was different.

When I felt Tony orgasm and I knew I had done that. The warm, somewhat bitter liquid he had spurted into my mouth was a sort of reward. It was my prize for a job well done. It made me happy to make him feel like that.

Smiling up at him as I laid his now flaccid member on his stomach, moving up to his lips, "I wanted to." I kissed him as hard as I could.

Amber and Rick were gone. The noises from the back of the apartment told me where they went and what they were doing. It was kind of strange, but it sounded like Rick was moaning the most. I didn't know if they saw what I did to Tony or not. It didn't matter. My head against Tony's chest, I went back to watching the movie as my hand found its new toy. "I like your friend." I giggled.

"Pretty sure he likes you, too."

It didn't take me long to learn to take Tony all the way down my throat. Amber helped with suggestions for that, too. Life was good.

Steve found a few more minor jobs, and the third one he promised me came and went. It was worse than the shoe job, a real grind. Half a dozen models, three photographers. It was an assembly line. Claire would touch up my makeup. I'd put on the next outfit, smile, and try to do what the photographer asked.

Three days of the same thing over and over. There was no time for the attention to detail Steve usually employed. They just wanted pictures of the clothes. We did some group shots that were an interesting break, but mostly it was just what I said, an assembly line.

It was also another three-thousand-dollar check. I had enough for school with extra to play with. If Steve found me a few more jobs, I could just work with him and have more than enough to pay for my last year of school.

I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup, waiting for Tony to pick me up so we could go to some small-town heritage festival somewhere out in the hill country. Giving my reflection one more look in the mirror, I dropped my lipstick in my purse and smiled at the girl looking back at me.

I had left Les behind. It had been weeks since I had gone anywhere without full makeup and my forms in place. I squeezed them with my hands and wondered what it would take to get real ones. Maybe hormones, possibly implants. I'd heard they could do things by transferring fat from one part of the body to another. They were all options. I just needed to figure out which path was the best one for me. Maybe Amber could give me some advice. I knew she would.

Les lived in my duffle bag in the back of my closet now. Leslie had completely taken over, and she loved everything about being pretty. I laughed at how much of a diva I had become. I knew for a fact that Tony liked it.

My phone buzzed. Thinking it was Tony, I answered it. Some photographer had seen my work. He got my name and number from a model I had evidently worked with and didn't remember and wanted me for a job. Working with Steve all summer taught me the score. I asked a few questions. It was a lingerie shoot. He knew I was trans and wanted me to pose as a girl and to do some less traditional stuff as a feminine boy in lingerie.

I should have called Steve first. I knew that, but they offered me my premium rate, and it was only a photoshoot. What could go wrong? I needed to be there at eight sharp on Monday morning. Not a problem. I didn't work at the restaurant until Wednesday.