Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony and I had a fantastic time at the heritage festival. Some small German or Czech town, we ate and danced and drank too much beer. We browsed the booths full of arts and crafts and even got a caricature by an artist. I didn't want it to end, but I had that job in the morning.

We sat in the driveway next to the house making out. I wanted more. The way he was trying to take off my shorts, I knew Tony wanted more. I just wasn't ready. So I unzipped his pants and did what I knew I could. Sucking him into my mouth, playing with his balls, worshiping every inch of his manhood until he couldn't stand it anymore, and exploded into my eager mouth.

"Soon. I promise." Kissing him quickly as I straightened my clothes, I got out, running inside and up to my room before I changed my mind. I watched through the window as he pulled out of the driveway. What was I going to do in a few weeks when it was time to go back to school?

As instructed, I showed up without my boobs and with no makeup. There were two other models, a guy and a girl, both very fit. The guy looked like a bodybuilder. First makeup and then a sit-down with the photographer, where he explained what we were going to do. It wasn't traditional lingerie. We were doing a shoot for a BDSM catalog, and they wanted some very specific shots. I was going to 'earn' my bonus pay.

I had done leather and lace in the goth shoot, but this was different level leather and lace. The boy in feminine clothes stuff, was more specifically me as a sissy. A collar, booty shorts, frilly super-short skirts with kitten heels and ankle socks. Even a fake tattoo that said 'Daddy's little slut' over my butt. Thank god it washed off.

There were pictures of me on my knees with Dirk, standing behind me with a leash attached to my collar. A similar picture with Crystal standing over me in a dominatrix outfit, offering me a massive dildo. I had to make it look like I was begging for it, even though there was no way it was ever going to fit in my mouth.

I understood to a point. It was all about selling an image.

Nipple clamps a ball gag in my mouth. Blindfolds and full-face masks, he even tied me up with rope.

Then we broke for lunch. The makeup artist redid my makeup and helped me with my boobs. That afternoon, we shot club wear, leather and latex, catsuits, full body stockings. I loved the latex hip boots with the eight-inch heels; I was just glad I didn't have to walk in them. It may or may not have been legal, but we didn't do anything special to hide my cock in some pictures, or Crystal's pussy, either. Just a simple tuck and the fishnet.

It was eight O'clock when we finally finished.

"Pick an outfit and go celebrate. You were amazing." Gene handed me my check and pointed at the rack of clothes we had been using all day.

"Come on, girl. It will be so much fun." Crystal grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the clothes while Dirk picked out his choices, leather pants and a vest with some boots.

Fishnet body stocking with leather booty shorts, matching bra with a waspy, and a killer pair of knee boots with six-inch heels. Dirk came up behind me and fastened a collar around my neck. It was just studded leather, so I didn't complain. Crystal was in a full latex catsuit. I was clueless where we were going, but damn, we were hot.

I collected my stuff and followed Crystal and Dirk out to the parking lot.

Crystal rode with Dirk, and I followed them to a part of town I'd never been to before. There was no sign, but the music was loud even in the parking lot. We got to the door. The doorman let us in. No cover, which looked like it irritated the people we cut in front of at the door.

I just tried to keep up with Dirk and Crystal. Up some stairs to a roped off area. Shit, we were in the VIP lounge. I couldn't hear a word anybody said until Dirk shouted in my ear, "Champagne?" I just nodded and looked out over the vast morass of bodies, all clad in similar outfits to the three of us, dancing to the deafening music.

"Over here. Gene hooked us up." Dirk shouted again, grabbing my arm, and leading me to a table off to the side. A waitress was dropping off the bottle he ordered when we arrived.

Crystal grabbed the bottle and poured three glasses. "To an amazing shoot." She shouted over the crowd as she lifted her glass. I took one and did the same.

"I saw your goth stuff. You're really good." She shouted again.

"Thanks. You guys, too. Today was fun." I was going to be hoarse if we talked too much. And it was fun. Definitely different and definitely stretching a few boundaries, but it was modeling, so it was fine.

"Dirk, my man! Crystal." Some strange guy in too-tight jeans and no shirt came up to the table. "Is this her?" He looked at me. Dirk smiled and nodded. What the hell. Were they setting me up with some stranger?

"You dance?" He looked like he was going to eat me.

"Not really." I looked nervously at my new 'friends.'

"It's not hard. I'll show you." Crystal grabbed my purse from my shoulder as he grabbed my arm. Before I knew what was happening, we were back downstairs in the middle of all the chaos.

He was right. In a club like this, dancing was just jumping around, trying to stay with the deafening beat. I just tried not to break my ankle in these stupid boots. There was no way to have a conversation. It was just him and me, a few million other strangers, the flashing lights, and the driving techno music. What the hell, I went with it.

Hot and sweaty, I finally dragged him back to the table and poured myself another glass of champagne. Dirk and Crystal were lost in the crowd somewhere. I didn't have to worry. My purse was where she left it, and my car was outside. I sat and sipped my champagne while the guy they had pawned me off on did a smaller version of the dance he had been doing downstairs by the table. No words, just me taking a break and him moving to the music.

When I finished my drink, I let him lead me back to the dance floor. I don't know where it came from, but I had this energy. The music was inside me. I could almost see it, and damn, I was getting horny. I looked up at the guy I was dancing with, licking my lips. He put his hands on my waist, and I put mine on his shoulders. He was rubbing against me, grinding his cock into my stomach. I could feel his erection. Fuck, I was trying to get hard. He turned me around and without thinking; I pushed my ass into his crotch, grinding into him.

When he leaned down to kiss me, I let him. This whole thing, whatever it was, was alive with a wonderful energy. Crystal and Dirk were suddenly right next to me. My new friend released me and grabbed Dirk, kissing him as passionately as he had kissed me. I shook my head and grinned, only to have Crystal grab my face in her hands and bury her tongue in my mouth.

The four of us danced and exchanged partners; letting the driving music, champaign, and erotic energy we were sharing push us further and further down a rabbit hole I wasn't sure I wanted to venture into.

Carl was the guy's name. He, Dirk, and Crystal had touched me in places and in ways no one had ever done before. I had grabbed both him and Dirk by the crotch and fondled their erections and rubbed my leg into Crystal's cunt. The latex of her catsuit shimmered with our combined sweat. Damn, her lips tasted divine.

At one point, Carl and Dirk had made a sandwich with me, both grinding into me hard. Perhaps that was a harbinger of what was to come, but I was so lost in the primal energy of what we were doing, worrying about what was to come was the last thing on my mind.

Another bottle of champaign, more dancing, more fondling and grinding. If my bootie shorts hadn't been so tight, I'm sure I would have erupted all over the dance floor by now. As it was, Dirk and Carl grinding into my ass had pushed them so far up my crack, they were more of a belt than shorts.

We finally dragged ourselves out of the club when they stopped letting us buy champagne.

"Leave your car. I'll bring you back to get it." Crystal grabbed me and pulled me into another debaucherous kiss, grinding her crotch into mine. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you when we get to the apartment."

In my addled condition, somehow, I reasoned it would be just her and me. That's how it started as she and I climbed into the back seat of Dirk's car. Kissing and touching each other through our clothes. There was no way I was getting her out of that catsuit in the back seat of a car.

Was it planned or organic? There was no way to know. I did know I was hornier than I could ever remember being. Clothes flew everywhere and hands found my body. I ended up on my back with someone's tongue teasing my cock and Crystal's dripping lips smothering my face. There was only one choice. I licked and sucked and nibbled on the nubile flesh until her body trembled and shuddered above me. A gush of warm liquid covered my face as her moans filled my ears. Salty and sweet at the same time with an acrid after taste, did she just pee on me?

I didn't care, I just kept going, wrapping my arms around her hips and holding her in place.

Whoever was sucking my cock was driving me mad with their lips and tongue. What the fuck? Something cool and slick slipped into my ass. Oh, fuck, they took my cock down their throat. I screamed into Crystal's quivering sex as I exploded.

Dammit, whoever was playing with my ass added a second finger, then a third.

Crystal spasmed again. This time, her moan was a scream. She collapsed next to me and covered my lips with hers. "You are amazing." She whispered in my ear, giving it a slight nibble before she rolled away.

Carl moved to take her place, kissing me passionately, while Dirk moved between my legs. I wanted to scream, "NO!" but was lost in the passion of Carl's kiss.

"Just relax. It will be ok." Crystal was whispering in my ear again. "Just inhale." She put her fingernail under my nose. Someone was sticking their cock in my ass. I wasn't thinking straight. I inhaled. The rush was immediate and so intense. Whatever I snorted up my nose made me feel like I could do anything, and somehow even hornier than I had been at the club.

Some things defy rationality. Me pulling my knees to my chest as Dirk entered me was one of those things. I had wanted this moment to belong to Tony, yet I gave it away so readily.

There was pain, searing pain, but I didn't protest. I wasn't ready for someone the size of Dirk. I hadn't been ready for that first photo shoot either, but had quickly learned to love it and everything it brought with it.

'Full, so full.' Those were the words that filled my mind as he pressed further. Even the pain wasn't so bad. I found it complimented the incredible feeling of fullness that came with it. I wanted more.

Carl's kisses were gone. Crystal had probably enticed him into pleasing her in some way. That was for them to worry about.

Dirk thrust deeper. I bit my lip, fighting the moans that screamed to escape. The pain was subsiding, but something else was taking its place as Dirk's large balls nestled against my ass.

"This is your first time, isn't it?" leaned down and kissed me sweetly, whispering softly.

My glazed eyes rolled back in my head. All I could do was nod.

"You like it, don't you?" Another nod.

"Just fuck me, please." My voice was more of a whimper. I had no idea what I was asking for, but damn, it felt so good. All I could do was lie there and whimper, my eyes half open and my jaw slack, and moan as he moved inside me.

I was hard again before I knew it. As a new and wonderful feeling grew inside me, Crystal climbed on top of me and took me into her wetness.

"Fuck," I gasped, only to have fucking Carl slip his cock into my open mouth. Pleasure was my god. I didn't have a choice. I closed my lips around the turgid shaft and teased it with my tongue, letting him fuck my face.

I couldn't tell if Crystal came again, but I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced as I exploded deep inside her.

"Turn over. Get on your knees." Dirk sort of manhandled me, grabbing my hips, and shoving his cock back into my ass.

"Here. It will help." Crystal offered me more of whatever it was. Fuck, the rush was intense. God, I was horny. I pushed back into Dirk, moaning loudly as he bottomed out inside me.

There was nothing in me to protest when Carl offered me his cock again. I opened my mouth and let him slip it between my lips.

This I had done before. Balancing on one hand while Dirk fucked me, I focused on Carl's cock. Wrapping my fingers around him, I bobbed and licked, sucked, and fondled. The only thing that stopped was the intensity of the feeling emanating from my crotch, becoming too much to bear.

Benefits of doing porn, I guess, but Dirk never stopped. Carl pulled out and exploded all over my face, letting me lick him clean.

I came again, making a mess all over the carpet below me. Finaly, Dirk roared, burying his soldier balls deep in my ass. I felt his body shudder and quake, filling me with warm liquid. I would never be the same.

Collapsing, unable to move, I curled up in a fetal ball and started sucking my thumb, watching in amazement as Carl and Dirk did to Crystal what they had just done to me. Taking turns, swapping holes, until both had filled her dripping sex with their seed.

Sated and smiling, Crystal crawled across the floor to me, rolling me onto my back and gently taking my thumb from my mouth. A gentle kiss and she rose above me, lowering herself onto my face one last time. All three of us, me, Dirk, Carl; we had all cum inside her. Laying there helplessly, I lapped and sucked and licked until I had cleaned it all up.

Nothing made sense. I had done things I never would have imagined, done them because I wanted to, and had enjoyed them, reveled in them. I had felt the rush and let myself crave the beast.

Equal parts contented and confused, I let the night take me. Closing my eyes, I fell asleep where I lay.

It took me a few minutes to get my bearings when I woke up. I was obviously cuddling Crystal. I had a boob in my hand and my leg draped across one with no hair. Blinking my eyes, I saw Drik across her body from me in much the same position. That meant Carl was behind me, his arm around my waist and his morning wood poking me in the butt.

I had woken up in worse places; I guess.

Thinking back over what I remembered, all I could think about was how I was going to explain this to Tony. I had been drinking and was high on the energy of the night, but I wasn't so drunk I didn't know what I was doing. Sure, the intensity of the moment was overwhelming, but I never once protested. Yeah, I thought about it, but as soon as Dirk took me, I surrendered completely to everything we had done. When Carl had offered me his cock, I had eagerly accepted it, licking and lapping at it like a young calf at his mother's teat.

Then there was whatever Crystal had given me. I didn't even think about it, I'd just done it. I'd just done it and had felt amazing. Every nerve in my body had fired at once. The feeling of Dirk inside me exploded from good to incredible. I went from wanting Dirk to fuck me to craving it, needing it.

Carl's hand moved slowly down my arm as he fidgeted behind me, his cock pressing into me just enough to get my attention. "You awake?"

"Mmm Hmm." I moaned. God, why did I push back into him? I couldn't tell if it was residual lube or if Carl was just smaller than Dirk. He pressed again. I moved to meet him. It was uncomfortable but didn't hurt. A few moments later, Carl was gently moving inside me.

It wasn't the intense fullness I felt with Dirk, but, in its own way, it was better. Slow and gentle, it was the feeling of him sliding in and out of my ring that felt so good. I knew what Carl was after. He was using me to masturbate and take care of his morning wood. That didn't mean I couldn't enjoy it.

There was no intense force exploding from my soul. Instead, there was a soft warmth running through me. Both were good, they were just different. When Carl grunted and trembled inside me, I smiled and clenched, soaking in the feeling.

He softened and slipped from me, and I rolled over to face him. "Thank you. That was nice."

"I'm glad you liked it." He gave me a soft kiss and laid down next to me. Smiling, I rolled onto my side and nestled next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

He should have been Tony. In so many ways, I was so fucked.

When the arm that was holding me relaxed, I got up and went to find the bathroom. What I saw in the mirror was a complete mess. My face was crusty. Carl's cum was seeping from my hole and joining the dried remnants of Dirk's orgasm on my thighs.

I had just finished cleaning myself off when Crystal peeked her head around the door. "If we hurry, we can get you out of here before they wake up."

"Thanks, but you're too late." I tried not to laugh and failed miserably. "Carl's a lot gentler than Dirk."

"So, you're ok?" There was genuine concern on her face.

"I think so. I never thought it would happen like that, but yeah, I actually liked it. That stuff you gave me was amazing. It took everything up five notches."

"Coke will do that. I think there was X in the champagne, too. So, you've never?"

I'm sure my face went white. The knot in the pit of my stomach was huge. I just shook my head no. What did I think it was? Oh yeah, I wasn't doing too much thinking at the time.

Boots, shorts, and bra, I stuffed the body stocking inside the waspy and wadded them up together. Fifteen minutes later, Crystal dropped me off at the club. We shared a kiss, and I dug my keys out of my purse and started my car, found my phone and said, "Siri, let's go home."

A map to Judy's house came up. I hit start on the Maps app, and just drove, trying not to think about what I had done. The more I drove, the more my fear became real. It wasn't the sex. Sure, I'd have to deal with the fallout of that, but I had done drugs. Without a thought, I had let someone give me cocaine, and had snorted it like it was nothing, without even thinking about it.

Was this how my mom started, two small fingernails full of white powder? Was I going to be like her? And what about Tony? Could he ever forgive me?

The car behind me honked, and I almost got hit pulling through the intersection. When I got home, I gathered my stuff and went upstairs. Stripping and climbing into the shower, I cried until the water grew cold. It was my single greatest fear. Cowering in the tub, I ignored my phone as it rang and rang. When Judy knocked and tried to open the door to my room, I just screamed, "Go away!" Thoughts of my mom and how she had died screaming in my head.

I heard her key in the lock. Memories of my mom and what her 'illness' had done to her tore through me. Whimpering as rivulets of tears ran down my cheeks, I let Judy wrap me in a towel and help me get into bed. She laid behind me and just held me, neither one of us finding any words. I had none, and from her experiences with my mom, she knew hers weren't necessary, yet.

"I don't want to be like her." My words were more of a whimper.

"Tell me what happened."

"I did things. There were drugs, and I did things." I started crying again.

"Leslie, listen to me. I need you to tell me what happened." I had heard that voice before when my mom came home stoned.

"We went to celebrate after the shoot. I felt so good, and I was having so much fun dancing and drinking champaign. We went to this apartment. There were four of us. Someone gave me cocaine, and I didn't even think about it. Judy, I had sex with a woman and two men. What did I do?"

"Did they force you?"

"No. Judy they didn't. I wanted it, liked it. I'm just like my mom."

The look on her face devastated me. I knew she was thinking the same things I had been.