Summer trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back up and reached for her nightgown. She started to put it on and then said, "I guess there isn't much point to this," and just sat there naked.

Cindi had always had a problem with showing off her sexy body but at this point modesty seemed silly to her. That was good for all of us!

As we all sat there relaxing, we talked about what we were planning for the day. Most of the day was planned out for fishing, a grocery store run and more fun with Cindi.

Gary and Tom said they were heading out to try out the fishing and Larry and Frank were going to the grocery store with our shopping list leaving Cindi and I for a while by ourselves.

Once we were alone, Cindi said she wanted to talk to me. My thought was, "uh oh, she's wanting out", but I was wrong.

Cindi was a little concerned about my feelings. She said she loved me very much but this was all so much she was worried how I was feeling about it. She said she was enjoying even more than she thought she would. Being the center of attention for all of us was incredibly exciting and she hoped I didn't think less of her for being such a slut.

I assured her I loved her very much and I was very turned on by how hot she was and how hot of a fuck that she is. I told her I felt like the luckiest man in the world! I assured her this could be a once in a lifetime event or once a year event if she wanted. I wanted her to be comfortable and do anything she wanted but nothing she didn't want to do. At the very least, enjoy the rest of this weekend and be as sexy and slutty as she felt like.

As I hugged her I asked if we could go to the bedroom for a while since we were alone anyway.

I held her hand as we walked to the bedroom. I took off her nightgown and panties and laid her on the bed. We kissed passionately and I let my hands roan all over that hot fucking body. I told her how beautiful and sexy she is and how much it excited me seeing her enjoy herself.

She grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I was already hard. "It didn't upset you when you saw me sucking their cocks?" she asked.

"No, it almost made me cum, just watching," I told her.

"Really?" she asked. "Because I really enjoyed it too." I thought it would make me uncomfortable with you and the others there but it excited more than I thought it would."

"Would it bother you if I was even a little sluttier?" she asked in a low voice.

My cock was now about ready to cum. "Sweetheart, why don't you try being as slutty as you can be and I promise if I am bothered by anything I will tell you."

"You promise?" she said.

"Yes. You do anything you like this weekend, no restrictions. If I think we are going too far, I'll let you know", I assured her.

She bent down and took my cock in her mouth as I was about to cum. I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth a few strokes before emptying my balls into her throat.

As I came I said, "See, even thinking about you being slutty makes me cum." I smiled as she finished swallowing my cum and she gave me a big smile back.

Cindi said she was going to take a nap and rest for a while so I left her alone in the room.

The rest of the day consisted of resting and relaxing. Plus thinking of more fun things we could do with Cindi.

Chapter 3

Thursday Evening

As we all gathered towards time for dinner we agreed Cindi wasn't allowed to fix anything for us. We would do the cooking and cleanup as long as she was doing all of us. She laughed at us but said it was okay with her.

Tom fixed dinner that night, nothing fancy but he was a pretty good cook and no one cared as long as it was edible.

We sat at the table together with all of the guys wearing shorts and tee shirts and Cindi was wearing a red teddy that barley held in her tits. It was shear except for the bra part but her tits were spilling out of it anyway. A red G-string that covered her pussy completed her outfit. She looked incredibly sexy. It was hard for me to believe here she was sitting dressed like this in front of me and four of my friends like it was perfectly normal.

Dinner consisted of a lot of catching up as we usually did. Updates on our families, kids and jobs. Nothing too exciting but always fun because it always included each of us giving each other a difficult time about everything.

It was all relaxing and fun. Other than the fact that my beautiful wife was sitting with us, nearly naked, it was a normal, fun relaxing evening.

We sat and talked for quite a while, had a few drinks and just relaxed. When we left the table to move into the living room I think everyone was wondering "how do we get some fun started."

Of course, I had a plan. I told Cindi to sit in the large chair that faced the room. From there all of us could use the couch and other chairs to see her.

I went to the bedroom and brought out a sack. I handed it to her and she reached in and pulled out her favorite dildo/vibrator.

"Cindi, we want to see you make yourself cum with this." I told her.

Her face was blushing as she also pulled out a bottle of lube. "Take your panties off now," I ordered.

She avoided making any eye contact with any of us as she slid her panties off.

"Now lean back and put one leg over each arm of the chair." She shifted back and put her legs up spreading wide so we could all clearly see her pussy. We could see the moisture starting to drip a little already and her breathing was a little faster.

I walked over and took her dildo and squirted some lube on it and handed it back. Cindi briefly glanced around the room and saw all eyes were glued on her as you would expect. At that point something changed in her. She no longer looked embarrassed but she looked determined to put on a real show.

Cindi turned the vibrator on a low setting and started circling the tip of it around her clit. She would jump a little or gasp whenever she made direct contact. She had decided her goal wasn't just to climax and get it over with but to put on a real show.

It occurred to me she was also watching us as we all watched her. I stood up and stripped off my shorts then sat back down and started slowly rubbing my cock. The guys all took the hint and followed suit.

That was just the fuel Cindi needed. Now she could see five hard cocks all jacking off to the sight of her playing with her pussy. Soon she was slowly sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy. On occasion she would plunge the vibrator in as deep as it would go and hump it like she wanted more.

Every time it appeared she was getting close to an orgasm she would back off because she was wanting this to last.

All shyness was gone now. She was getting worked up as she said, "Come on guys, stroke those hard cocks for me!" "How about jacking off onto my tits tonight?", "I would really like that!" "Come on, come over here and stand over me!"

I hadn't really planned this but it did sound pretty hot so I looked over at Tom and nodded and he and I stood up and walked over to her chair and stood on either side of her.

That added a little more fuel to Cindi's fire. "She looked at us and said, "Come on guys shoot it on my tits!"

I started stroking faster, not needing much encouragement.

Tom was matching me stroke for stroke but I was the first one to cum. I aimed it for her tits and shot most of it all over her chest. "Oh fuck yes!" Cindi gasped. "Come on Tom, you too!" "Give me another load on my tits!"

Tom was on a little behind me as he blasted a load of cum on top of what she had. Cindi was holding the vibrator on her clit and cumming while we were doing this. She was shoving the vibrator deep into her pussy and bucking like a bronco.

After a brief time we were all three coming down from our orgasm when Cindi said, "You others need to get over here now!"

Tom and I moved back and took a seat so we could still watch as Larry, Frank and Gary surrounded her on the chair. Larry and Frank got on each side Gary stood by her feet. Each was sporting a nice hardon and Cindi told them, "Start stroking them boys!"

Cindi then went back to using the vibrator on her pussy. Her pussy was dripping wet.

Gary pushed the ottoman out of the way and moved between Cindi's legs as he stroked his cock. Cindi was using the vibrator on her clit and occasionally pushing it deep into her pussy.

Larry and Frank were jacking off on either side of her with her tits being the clear target.

Cindi had pulled the vibrator out of her pussy for a moment and Gary reached down and stuck a finger into her soaking wet pussy. It was difficult for him to focus on both finger fucking Cindi and jacking off so eventually he went back to focusing on stroking his cock.

Cindi looked like she was about to have another orgasm. This had long been a fantasy of hers. Laying on her back with multiple men jacking off onto her naked body. She put the vibrator aside and just used her own fingers to make herself cum again.

Cindi's body convulsed and she was moaning, "Oh fuck yes!" "Come all over me!"

Frank was the first to reach his orgasm, blasting jets of cum onto her ample tits. She rubbed it into her skin as one last shot of cum hit on her chin. She used her fingers to scoop it up and licked her fingers clean.

Larry was the last to give it up and he let out a groan as he shot his cum all over her stomach and tits.

Cindi was still convulsing from her orgasm but she used both hands to rub his cum all over her body. Her body was still shivering from her orgasm.

As Larry was squeezing the last drops of cum frim his cock, Cindi sat up and sucked his cock into her mouth and got the last drops.

Cindi then completely collapsed back onto the chair still breathing heavy. She gave one last shudder of her body and then said, "That was so fucking hot you guys!"

We all responded with how sexy she is and what an incredible fuck she is.

"So, no one is sorry I stayed?" she smiled at us.

Everyone laughed and it seemed like a good time to bring up the subject so I said I had a couple of suggestions for future visits.

First, I think we should consider a February gathering, since ice fishing is a thing in Wisconsin. Not that any of us had any intention of actually fishing. And we could continue our summer trips as well. And before anyone could ask I assured them Cindi would be at all of our gatherings unless someone objected.

As expected, no one objected.

My next suggestion was that for the next trip we should all meet at our house and I would rent an RV to all travel together for the six hour drive. Cindi would be available to all of us on the road trip.

We had unanimous agreement. The guys were a little worried that their wives might object to two trips a year but that it would be worth trying. They also agreed some fun on the road sounded good too.

We all retired to our bedrooms for the night. We had to be out by noon the next day. Cindi and I were both pretty exhausted and we fell asleep right away.

Time to Head Home

We woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. When we walked into the kitchen Tom and Larry were cooking pancakes and bacon. The coffee was ready and all we had to do is sit down and eat. We talked and joked around the remainder of the morning as we ate, cleaned up and started packing for our trips home.

Just before time to leave Cindi walked into the living room in a nice pair of shorts, a sexy bra that we could see since her top was mostly unbuttoned. She sat down in one of the chairs and asked if anyone wanted a blowjob or a quick fuck "for the road."

Tom was the first to race over to her chair. He stood in front of her and unzipped his shorts, dropped them to the floor as Cindi grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times.

Cindi wasted no time in taking his cock into her mouth. Tom grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock until she gagged. Cindi backed off a little to catch her breath. She quickly went back to work sucking as hard and as fast as she could.

Tom said, "You are such a hot little cocksucker, Doug is a lucky guy." "You really like being a slut don't you?"

Cindi didn't pause and she let out a little. "Uh huh".

She stopped for a moment, took his cock out of her mouth and said, "Doug says I can fuck or suck any of you guys anytime you want."

Tom said, "You like being our little whore?"

"Mmmm. Yes I do." Cindi said, "Do you like the way I suck your cock?"

"Yes," Tom said, "you are very good at it. You must get a lot of practice."

"Not enough," was her muffled response.

"Stop sucking me and get on the couch on all fours." Tom then ordered her. "I want to fuck that hot little pussy one more time."

Cindi quickly did as she was told. Her ass was in the air at just the right height as Tom moved in behind her and slid his cock in as deep as he could. Cindi had so many loads of cum in her she didn't need the extra lubricant that she was producing.

Tom grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard and fast. This wasn't about pleasing Cindi, this was about making himself cum as quickly as possible. It worked. Soon Tom was muttering "Fuck, fuck oh fuck!" as it was obvious he was shooting one last load of his cum deep into her pussy.

I wasn't certain if Cindi climaxed with him or not. She shuddered a little but it didn't seem like a complete orgasm.

She was moaning and saying, "Oh yes baby! Give me another load of your cum!"

Even after Tom stopped pumping into her, Cindi was moving herself back and forth on his cock until he finally pulled out.

Drops of cum were running down her leg. She grabbed a towel that was on the floor and wiped herself up a little.

"Who's next?" Cindi said with a smile.

Gary stepped up and said "me" at about the same time as Larry did.

Cindi smiled and said, "Perfect! Both of you come here."

Larry moved quickly to get behind her as he dropped his shorts and stroked his already hard cock. There was no finesse involved. He moved in behind her and shoved his cock into her pussy.

Gary moved to her face and presented his cock for her to suck.

Cindi grabbed Gary's cock and took it in her mouth as deep as she could. She grabbed his hips to keep her balance and started sucking as she loves to do.

Larry had a good rhythm going and Cindi was moaning as she sucked enjoying the cock in her pussy and trying to stay focused on sucking the one in her mouth.

Larry told her she was the hottest fuck he had ever had. Everyone there echoed the sentiment. She kept sucking bit was also pushing back to meet Larry's thrusts. It appeared she was focused on making Larry cum first. Larry said he could feel her squeezing his cock with her pussy. Cum from all of the previous loads was running down her legs.

Her focus shifted to Gary as she sensed he was about to blow his load into her mouth. Cindi grabbed his balls and reached back to finger his ass when he grunted and blew his load into her willing mouth. Gary grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his cock in as deep as he could get it.

Cindi gagged a little but didn't pull back much. She willingly took another load of cum into her mouth and swallowed all she could. A few small drops leaked out of her mouth but not much.

Larry was about to finish in her pussy. He was fucking her hard from behind but she was pushing back just as hard.

"You want some more cum in your pussy?" Larry asked.

"YES!" "Give me all of your cum now!", Cindi groaned.

"Here it comes baby! Take it!" Larry yelled. He grabbed her hips and pounded hard shoving in as deep as he could.

Cindi let out a moan as she felt the jets of cum shooting into her pussy. She fell forward onto the cushions and Larry fell forward with her not yet ready to pull his cock out. He kept humping as he tried to get every last drop of cum in her already full pussy.

This took care of everyone but Frank and me. I turned to Frank and said "Go ahead, I'll wait."

Frank said, "I want that hot pussy!" He then dropped his shorts laid on the floor and said, "get on it Cindi!"

Frank was already hard, just as I was, from watching what had been happening.

Cindi moved over to squat over his cock and slowly lowered herself onto him. He easily slid all the way in as she lowered herself onto his cock. Frank started bucking from below pushing his cock in as deep as he could. She was so wet from all of the fucking and cum in her pussy you could hear their bodies slapping together.

Frank reached up and started playing with her tits as he humped his cock into her.

I thought about moving over so she could suck my cock but decided to let them just focus on each other's orgasm.

Surprising to me, Cindi's came first. She was rocking her hips back and forth saying, "come on baby give me some more of your cum!

As I watched Cindi fuck Frank's brains out it occurred to me what a great weekend this had been. Cindi is normally a very demure woman. She would only dress sexy when we were alone or at least out of town where no one knew her. Now here she was naked on top of one of my friends' cock fucking him like a whore in front of me and three of my other friends! And she had already agreed to do thin again

God, I love this woman.

Frank finally let out a groan as he humped up and shot his load into Cindi's already filled pussy. That pushed Cindi over the edge again. She gave a shiver and collapsed on to Frank.

They just laid there for a bit catching their breath. Cindi sat back up without getting off of his cock and Frank reached up and played with her tits some more.

Finally, Cindi rolled off of him and just laid on her back on the floor as Frank got up.

Cindi smiled at me and said, "You're the only one left honey! Do you have any cum left for me?"

I hadn't plan on taking another turn but watching her fuck and suck gets me so excited I had to have a release.

I told her I was so hot from watching her be our slut all weekend I wanted her right now. "I want you on your back with your legs spread wide for me."

I noticed as she got into position the others were all still here and watching.

I was so proud of what a hot fuck she was. She had obviously overcome her shyness with these guys and that led me to believe she was serious about doing this again.

I slid my cock into her soaked pussy and it felt so unbelievably good as I pushed into the hilt. I just lay there for a few seconds enjoying the warm feeling of her pussy around my cock.

I was whispering into her ear as I slowly started sliding in and out of her.

"You have been such a good slut this weekend. You have done everything I wanted you to do," I whispered.

"Will you do it again if I ask!" I whispered.

"Yes", she whispered back. "Anytime you want." "I want to be a whore for all of you." I want to do anything all of you want."" "Fuck me baby, give me your cum too." "Add it to all the other cum already in my pussy." "Fuck me good!"

I didn't need much encouragement but that was enough to push me over the edge. I raised my body up and slammed my cock in as hard as I could shooting spurts of cum as I did.

I laid there for a few seconds before telling Cindi to clean me up.

I rolled off of her pulling my cock out as I did so and lay on my back. Cindi moved into position and started slowly licking and sucking my cock. She licked all of the cum from my cock and balls and didn't stop until the only thing on me was her saliva.

When I finally told her to stop, I sat up and started getting dressed. She did the same. I did notice though she really took her time getting dressed knowing we were all watching her.

She went to the bathroom to clean up but instead of taking her clothes she went naked and came back naked. When she stood naked in front of all of us we were saying our goodbyes with promises of getting our calendars coordinated for the next trip as soon as possible.

When Cindi came back from the bathroom she was taking her time getting dressed. She had fixed her hair and makeup in the bathroom and she looked beautiful standing there in front of all of us completely naked. Since we were preparing for our drive back she slipped on her shorts with no panties, put her lacy bra on and then went for her shoes.