Summer trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still something a little surreal about seeing her standing here in front of all of us in her shorts and only wearing a bra. She slipped on a button up blouse on leaving plenty of buttons undone. Usually I have to talk her into undoing one more button, now she stood there with only one button done.

It was time for final goodbyes. I smiled as I watched her go from one guy to another, giving each of them a deep kiss and fondling their cocks as she did so. The guys in turn took advantage of her unbuttoned blouse to fondle her tits. Gary took the opportunity to slip one tit out of her bra and suck on the nipple before putting it back. The others decided that was a good idea also.

I laughed to myself as I watched each of these guys suck on my wife's beautiful tits. I was glad we were in a remote place, if anyone had been driving by they would have wondered what the hell was going on.

Cindi was enjoying the farewell. I told her it was too bad we didn't have another day but she said her pussy was pretty sore and her jaw hurt and needed to rest as she laughed.

We headed home and spent the entire trip talking about what all had happened and talking about what we might do different next time.

Cindi asked me if I was serious about renting an RV for the next trip and I assured her I was. I told her that way she could get an early start on her sucking and fucking.

She just smiled back at me.