Summer Turns Into Winter on Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy and Keshawn were waiting for more from me. I reached out my hands for them. They both moved towards me. I took Andy in my mouth and stroked Keshawn. Andy's cock tasted like my ass, and I liked that. I tongued Andy's shaft and took him deep into my throat. It wasn't long before Andy was spurting his load into my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed every familiar drop. I then took Keshawn in my mouth. I sucked him and used my tongue to bring him to the edge. Keshawn pulled out of my mouth and started stroking himself faster and stronger. I kept my mouth open and extended my tongue. After a few more strokes, he came, aiming for my open mouth. I slurped the ropes of cum he shot at me.

I kissed both men. "Let's get back to the party. I think I need some more beer!" I said.

We all got dressed. Andy and Keshawn went toward the door and waited for me.

"You both go, I'll be there in a bit. I'm going to freshen up. I'll see you out there in a few."

Andy and Keshawn went into the hall, closing the door behind them.

In order to exit my dorm room as me, Summer, I had concealed Winter, the Sex Goddess, under those nurse's scrubs. I had needed them after all! I had stashed my stilettos and wig into a paper bag along with the stethoscope and mask. As I passed my hall mates on the way out, they wished me Happy Halloween, having no idea what was hiding below the surface. And if I'm being honest, neither had I!

Before I got to the party, I found an inconspicuous spot and took off the scrubs, put on my wig, mask and stilettos. I put the scrubs back into the bag and stashed the bag under the bed in this very bedroom.

I retrieved the bag from under the bed. I shed my Sex Goddess persona in favor of Nurse Summer. Off came the wig, mask, dress, and killer high heels. I put on my scrubs and stethoscope and sensible shoes.

I opened the bedroom door slightly and peeked into the hall. No one in sight. I opened the door fully and casually passed into the hall. I slipped into the kitchen and grabbed a can of soda. No one noticed me.

I went into the den and spotted Carly and Derek. I walked up to them and said, "Happy Halloween! So sorry I'm late! Looks like a great party! What did I miss?"

12