Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike didn't think he would like that at all, but it was hard to argue when she had correctly pointed out that he still had a huge erection. He couldn't understand why. Everything about this night was completely humiliating. Why was it making him so hard?

The movie continued, featuring many more scenarios in which a male student had to be naked around female classmates, teachers, or both. The final sequence in the movie showed a health education class. Once again, there was only one male student in the entire class. The teacher told the class that they were going to continue their sex ed studies. She then summoned the male student to the front of the room. After a quick discussion of the male anatomy and male reproductive functioning, the teacher decided that a visual aid would help the lesson. So she ordered the male student to take off all of his clothes. The guy protested, but was threatened with being written up for disobedience if he did not do as she said. And so he quickly got naked, with all of his classmates eagerly taking in the sight.

"God, that is so hot," Samantha said, reached over and placing a hand on top of Mike's penis, still stretching into the panties. Mike flinched.

"Samantha, you...you're touching..."

"I'm trying to help, Mike." She began slowly rubbing him over the outstretched panties. "Maybe a quick little massage will help calm it down," she said with a friendly smile.

Back on screen, the male student had found himself unable to resist getting an erection of his own. The teacher discussed male anatomy again, and then ordered the student to provide a demonstration of the male orgasm. The student couldn't believe what he was being told, but the teacher again threatened to write him up if he did not comply.

Just as the swim team girls had earlier, the female students were all nudging each other and grinning as their classmate began masturbating in front of them. Several of them took phones out to record it. The guy asked the teacher if she could tell the girls to put their phones away, but she replied that it would make a great visual aid for their studies. With the teacher's permission effectively granted, all of the girls who had not pulled out their phones already immediately did so to record their classmate as he continued stroking himself. Finally, he came, shooting rope after rope out in front of him. It formed a small puddle on the ground, with the girls all cheering and applauding. The teacher looked down at the puddle in satisfaction, then instructed the student to "clean up his mess." The credits began to roll, the movie having ended.

Samantha, meanwhile, had gradually increased the pace of her massage. The motions of her hand had finally caused Mike's penis to slip out of the panties, and her palm was directly on it as she moved it back and forth while the panties settled down around Mike's balls. Mike was struggling not to moan out loud as she moved her hand, because it felt so good.

"God, that is just the perfect ending," Samantha said. "I love watching guys cum." She finally looked over and noticed that the panties had slipped. "Mike!" she exclaimed in what sounded to Mike like mock surprise. "Just when exactly did you move your panties? How long have I been touching your penis like this?"

"I...god...I don't..." Mike moaned. Curiously, Samantha had still not stopped moving her hand. "Samantha, I'm...god...I'm cl...close..."

"Well here I am trying to help calm you down, and obviously you can still only think inappropriate things about me," Samantha replied, finally removing her hand. Mike groaned when she moved it. Samantha stood up in front of his chair again, picked her phone back up, and started recording Mike.

"Well Mike, as long as you've taken your penis out, I may as well get pictures of you like this too. In fact, I'll record a video this time," she said happily. "My girlfriends will want to know for sure that I didn't just pull pictures from some website. Now that they can hear my voice on this video though, they'll know that it's legit."

Mike felt like all of the tension in his body was in his erection, which was completely visible now as Samantha recorded him.

"You won't...won't...show this...to anyone besides them...right?" he said, squirming.

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that," Samantha said with a smile. "I can already tell this is going to be a great recording. Besides Mike, we really need to work on your behavior around your dear old cousin. Maybe if you can't start acting better, then I should send this video to someone else to punish you. How about that girl you like, Evelyn? I do know how to find her on social media now. I sure bet she'd notice you then, don't you think?"

That was the last straw. Mike felt all of his tension release as he suddenly started cumming all over himself while Samantha recorded it. He gasped as his cock jolted again and again, unable to stop himself.

Samantha laughed out loud as he came. "Oh my god, Mike, are you serious? I tell you I'm going to send this video to your crush, and you cum? Don't you have any self-control at all?"

He certainly didn't in that moment. Mike was still breathing hard as he finally stopped cumming, and laid there, completely frazzled, in the pool chair. Samantha grinned as she hit the button to end the recording. "Oh yeah," she said, "I'm going to have a lot of fun showing this to people."

12