Summer Vacation

Story Info
College summer break becomes eventful with Aunt Sophie.
2.5k words
4.56
35.3k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to go home for summer break. I hadn't been home in a while, seeing as my college was half wat across the country. But I was so thankfully to be heading to warmer weather and sunshine, if even for a few months. I hadn't called my Aunt to let her know I was coming, but I knew she would be excited. I packed up what I needed, loaded up the car, and headed out. I stopped about half way and slept in the car for a couple hours and then was back to driving. I was determined to get home before Aunt Sophie got home. I knew from the phone calls she still worked at the same place, on the same schedule. 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Sa far, it was going great, at this rate I would be home before 2!

I took the backroads home, just in case someone else saw my car and called Sophie and told her. I knew a lot of people in this town, as I grew up here. I didn't want to risk the surprise getting ruined. Finally! Home! I got unloaded and put my stuff in my room, started a load of laundry, and went ahead and cleaned up the house. I rummaged through the kitchen and found something to make for dinner. If I leaned nothing else while living with this women, I learned how to cook. She was never the type to make anything out of a box and swore she wouldn't let me either. 5 o'clock hit, I put dinner in the oven, opened the wine to breath, and got the table set. I had even gotten ahold of a friend and had her go pick up some flowers for me to surprise Aunt Sophie with

The door opened. I was standing there, arms open, waiting for her. She walked in and dropped her stuff, screamed, and ran at me and jumped into my arms! I held onto her in a tight hug. I knew she was would be excited, though I didn't quiet expect this! She finally let go and smacked me in the arm,

"Why didn't you call me and tell me you were going to be here?"

"I wanted to surprise you! And well, it looks like that worked!" I replied.

She smiled and looked around and realized I had cleaned, the table was set and there was nothing for her to do. She sighed and sat down.

"If you had called me I could left work early and made dinner and gotten the house cleaned, you did not need to do this Babe"

"The whole reason I didn't call was to be able to surprise you, I didn't want you stressing! SO what do you say we sit down and eat dinner and catch up and you can relax?" I asked.

We sat at the table for hours. Talking and laughing and catching up. I had missed this women, more than I thought. Just watching her move her hair, laugh, smile. Something in me stirred. I knew this feeling. I had forgotten it. I felt myself reacting to her touch when she put her hand on mine while she was talking. I excused myself to go get some more wine, hoping going into the kitchen I could have a minute to gather my thoughts. It didn't help. I went into the kitchen and she followed me.

"Hey, I was just getting more wine, you didn't have to come with me" I told her.

"I know Babe, but I wanted some also, so I followed you." She smiled.

"So, Aunt Sophie, any new love interest in your life?" I asked.

"Well.... There was a guy I was seeing a couple months ago, but he turned out to be a piece of shit. He was hinting about moving in with me after like a month of seeing each other, and well that's just a bit much for me, you know?"

"Wow! That's fast. I can see why that didn't last long. Anyone at least decent you have been seeing?" I asked

"No. I swear all the good men have moved out of this town and left all the shitty assholes here!" She retorted.

After we got dinner semi cleaned up I asked her if she wanted to take a bath, I knew being on your feet all day was exhausting so I wanted to help since I was home. I told her I would run her a bath with her "smelly good bath oil" if she wanted so she could relax. She agreed. I headed to the bathroom, found her oils and ran her a hot bath. I called her in and told her I would be in my room if she needed anything just to holler. I heard her sigh when she got in., the bath must have been needed. After about 45 minutes I hadn't heard anything out of the bathroom so I went in to check on her. She was almost asleep.

"Aunt Sophie! Your almost asleep!" I bellowed.

"Oh Jesus Tallon, you scared me, I must have nodded off, I guess I was more in need of this than I thought"

"Let's get you out here and get you into bed okay?" I said.

I pulled the plug and let the water drain, I helped her stand up and step out. I grabbed the towel and helped her get dried off and wrapped it around her since she didn't bring any pajamas into the bathroom, we walked to her room and I grabbed a nighty out of her drawer and laid it on the bed. It wasn't like I hadn't seen her naked before, I grew up with her and she was always very open and made sure I knew the human body wasn't anything to be ashamed of. So this wasn't anything weird for me. But now, I was grown. I was a hormone filled man, and seeing her naked was a different feeling. I did everything I could to keep my mind off this beautiful naked women standing in front of me, telling myself it was my Aunt, telling myself that I needed to keep myself in check.

She dropped her towel and turned to get her nighty. Before I would think I reached out and ran my fingers down her back. She stood still.

"Oh, you had some water on your back still" I said in a shaky voice.

"Well, did you get it?" She asked.

"Uh... Ya....." I replied.

She didn't freak out. She didn't move. Didn't cover up and panic. I wondered if I touched again if she would stay so calm. I would never know if I didn't try. So I reached to her again, this time I put my hand on her shoulder. I reached up with the other hand to her other shoulder. She, again, didn't move away from me. She simply stood up straight. I pulled her back towards me and turned her around. I reached up and brushed her hair out of her face and leaned down and kissed her. I figured I would get slapped as I didn't kiss her cheek or forehead. I went straight for her lips. She kissed me back. I was in shock, I didn't stop though, in fear if I stopped she would change her mind or actually slap me.

I moved my hand to her breast and started gently squeezing and rubbing. She again, didn't stop me. I moved my mouth to her neck and was gently biting her neck, sucking, and kissing. Her head went back and she moaned. I knew right there she hadn't been touched in a long time, at least not by a man who cared about her. I moved down more to her collar bone. Still kissing, my other hand caressing her body. She had goosebumps from my touch. I moved down her body more to her breast. Her nipples were erect, she was excited. I was gently pinching and kissing them. She was letting out little moans of pleasure and moving with my touch.

"Tallon........ " she moaned. I stopped.

"Aunt Sophie...... Is this.... are you..... do you want me to stop?" I stammered.

"No, I love how gentle your being, but I need something. I need you to not be so gentle. I haven't a man I can trust touch me in so long. I know you won't hurt me in any way that I don't want, do you think that you could do that Tallon?" She said with almost a begging tone in her voice.

"If that's what you want Aunt Sophie. I absolutely will not be gentle" I growled.

I put her hand around her throat and pushed her back onto the bed. I told her not to move, I took my pants off. I got onto the bed and kissed my way down her body. Focusing longer on her breast and nipples. I made my way down to her lower stomach, still kissing and licking. She was moaning and moving, reaching down running her fingers in my hair. I moved down further and licked the outside of her lips and continued to lick my way down to her thighs. I grabbed her legs and shoved them up, spreading her open. I kept teasing her pussy, never entering, just staying on the outside for now. She was getting so wet. Desperately she was clawing at me. I knew she wanted me to be inside her.

Finally, I pushed my fingers inside her, she let out a loud moan. She tensed up. I was moving my fingers deep inside her. I started flicking her clit with my tongue, and she arched her back and cried out again. I knew what I was doing was making her lose control. I moved up to 3 fingers.

"Aunt Sophie, I want you to let go. I want you to come for me!" As soon as I was done speaking I pushed my mouth back against her pussy and started sucking on her clit. She lost it. She was bucking and grabbing the bed sheet. She soaked my fingers and face.

"Oh God Tallon YES!!!" She cried out.

Moving my hands to her hips I pulled her back down the bed closer to me, I was throbbing. Rock hard. I wanted to be buried inside her if it was the last thing I did.

"Tallon take me" she demanded

Pushing myself into her slowly, just the head first. To tease her more, I wanted her out of control. And she was well on her way. I moved in and out a few times, and that last time I pushed in and stopped. I moved my fingers to her clit and started rubbing. She was doing everything she could to try to move herself down the bed more so she could push me into her more. I put my other hand around her throat, as soon as I knew I had a firm grip I pushed into her with all my length. She grabbed my arm, holding it in place so my hand wouldn't move off her throat. Pumping in and out a few times I let go of her throat. Grabbing her hips using them as leverage to push into her and pull out. I was slamming into her, my balls bounding off her ass.

"Oh God Tallon..... YES..... Please" she yelled.

"I am not stopping" I replied

We were both moaning and panting, wet with each other's juices and sweat. She felt amazing wrapped around me, holding me inside her. It was heaven.

"Aunt Sophie, roll over... Get that ass up" I growled.

She rolled over and put her knees into the bed and pushed her ass up into the air, her chest and face were pushed against the bed. I pushed my knees in between hers, spreading her legs open more. I licked my fingers and moved my hand tracing her lips again. Making sure she was ready for me again. I moved closer and slowly pushed into her. After the head I wasn't gentle anymore, I grabbed her hips and held on as I pushed into her, hard. She cried out for me.

"Oh my God please Tallon. Please....."

I was pounding her, she was dripping wet and I could her juices dripping off my balls. She felt so good, she was so wet, so eager to take all of me. I never wanted to have anyone else. I pushed my finger into my mouth making sure it was good and wet, I ran it around her asshole. She was crying out louder now, so I knew I could push it in without a protest. I did, but I went slowly. Just to the knuckle first, in and out. Then a bit father to the next knuckle. I spit onto her asshole to make sure my finger slid easily. She loved it. Pushing back into me every stroke. I finally had my whole finger inside her. I gently added another.

"Fuck me Tallon, fuck my ass......" She begged.

I was moving my fingers in speed with my cock thrusting into her. She was moaning, begging. I moved my fingers, spit on her ass again and pushed my cock into her ass. I was not going slowly, she was already soaking wet and had my fingers buried into her ass so there was no need to go slow and gentle now. My full length into her ass. I didn't inch in, I wasn't going soft, or slow. She had already told me she didn't want soft and sweet and gentle. So she wasn't getting it. This is was predatory, ravenous, greedy, aggressive. I wanted her to cry out, scream, and beg. And she was. She was just as greedy as I was. She was grinding against me, rocking her hips into me with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum..... Aunt Sophie I'm going to cum....."

"YES TALLON YES" she moaned.

I was pumping in and out of her ass, she was so tight, getting even tighter because her fingers were playing with her pussy now. She felt so good wrapped around my cock,

I let out a loud, guttural growl as I came. I filled her ass with hot ropes of my cum. She had pushed back into me, clamped around me. She came again, soaking her own hand and the bed even more. I leaned down and kissed her shoulder and pulled out. She moved onto her back, we were both panting, unable to speak. Laying there, basking in the glow of what just happened, she turned to me and smiled. I smiled back. After a few minutes I told her I knew coming home for a surprise stay was a good idea.

"Stay? Like you aren't leaving in the next?" She asked in an excited tone.

"Nope, I will be here till the week before school starts again......." I replied.

"Oh my god, I am not going to be able to walk right all summer" she said laughing.

"I mean..... I can definitely make sure you don't" I smirked.