Summer Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No peaking, Mike," he heard her remind him.

"I'm not," he said, agonized.

"Good boy," she replied.

He thought he heard her lathering herself up with soap again. This time it actually didn't seem to last long. He was expecting to hear her get dressed again, but instead he heard something else. He had no idea what it was. Some kind of wet rubbing sound? It was so hard to be sure with the shower running.

The rubbing sound seemed to get faster.

"No...peaking..." he heard her say, sounding like she was out of breath.

"I'm not peaking," he insisted.

"That's right..." she breathed. "You don't...get...to see me..." The rubbing seemed to get faster still. "But I can see...you...whenever...whenever...I..."

Then he heard her moan, very loudly. Why? What was happening?

"Samantha?" he asked. "Are you okay?"

He could hear her breathing heavily. "Nearly slipped...that's all," she panted. "Just give me a second."

He could hear her continue breathing heavily for a while, but the sound gradually faded. Then he thought he could hear her shifting around in place again.

"Okay, Mike," she said, her voice sounding a bit closer to normal. "I'm all done. You can open your eyes, now."

Mike opened his eyes to see her in her bikini, a hand on the wall for support, her chest rising and falling with big breaths.

"Do you always take that long?" he asked.

She looked him directly in the eye, a sultry smile on her face. "Sometimes you just need to give yourself more attention," she said.

He supposed that was true enough.

"But you're right," she said, straightening up. "I did take a bit too long. And we want to conserve water, so we'll do you a little differently.

She tilted her gaze down a bit and smirked. "Looks like I must have splashed you a little, Mike," she said. "Your penis is dripping wet."

Mike looked down and felt himself panic. She was right, but...it didn't look like shower water to him. It looked like he was precumming...a lot. He could only be thankful that she apparently hadn't realized what it was and wash it off under the shower before she figured it out.

Once again, they hugged to switch positions. When they separated, Samantha's stomach was smeared with his precum. He quickly angled himself under the shower to wash the rest of it off himself, but to his surprise he saw Samantha run a finger through what was on her stomach and bring the finger to her mouth. His eyes bulged as he watched her slowly suck it.

"Samantha...why are you..."

"It's just shower water," she said with another smirk and a shrug. "What's the problem?"

Mike couldn't believe that she still hadn't figured it out. He was too embarrassed to say anything.

After Mike had been under the water for long enough to get his whole body wet, Samantha had him turn the water off to conserve.

"Let's soap you down now, and then we can turn the shower back on to rinse you off," she said, reaching past him for the bar of soap.

"I can do that myself--" he began.

"It's okay, Mike," she said helpfully, starting to rub the soap over his chest. "The only reason you're still even in here is because I took so long. So let me make up for it by helping you out quickly."

Mike fell silent as she quickly washed his upper body, gradually working her way down. The suds were slowly sinking down his body as well, and her front had gotten sudsy again from rubbing up against him.

Suddenly, he felt her hand close around his erection. "Let's make sure to get this nice and clean too," she said with a giggle. She seemed to take twice as long just soaping his cock and balls up as she had on his entire upper half, though Mike figured this might be for the best because he knew he must be precumming a lot again. He placed a hand on the wall for support, moaning loudly.

Samantha laughed. "Sounds like you enjoy getting clean," she said. "That can only be a good thing, I guess." His only response was to pant loudly, like he thought he had heard her doing earlier.

When she finally stopped touching him there, she sank to her knees in front of him. "Almost done," she said. Her voice sounded different again, like it had earlier. She ran the bar of soap down the front of his legs, then scooted closer to be able to reach around and get the back of them. When she did this, it placed his penis directly in her cleavage. He moaned.

"Samantha..." he said.

"Mhm?" she replied, reaching around him and stretching her arm down to get the area above his ankles. He felt her boobs squeeze his cock.

"I...god..."

"Yes? What is it, Mike?" she asked sweetly. "Is something wrong?" He supposed that her current positioning made it difficult for her to just run the bar straight up the back of his legs like she had gone down with the front. She was having to jerk her hand up and down, gradually getting higher. And with each jerk of her hand, her entire body jerked up and down. Her boobs, covered in suds from having rubbed up against him, were jerking his cock along with them.

"You have to...to stop...I'm going to..." He couldn't take it anymore. With a loud moan, he felt himself unload and begin cumming. His eyes had forced themselves closed with the intensity of the feeling, but he thought he could still feel her body jerking up and down as he did.

When he finally finished, he was out of breath like he thought she had been earlier. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down. Samantha was still on her knees in front of him, and his cock was still pressed in her cleavage. She had a look of surprise on her face, but it seemed...off, somehow? Like it was mock surprise. Her boobs and her bikini top were absolutely coated in his cum.

"Mike!" she said in shock, looking at the mess he had made on her. "How could you do that?"

"I...I'm sorry...I--"

"How much longer are you going to continue behaving this way while I'm trying to help you?" she said, standing up. Mike felt like he was about to collapse in exhaustion.

"You just came all over my tits!" she exclaimed. "Look at them! Look at all of your cum on my tits!"

Mike couldn't help but look. He really had cum a lot. It was dripping down through her cleavage, getting close to her belly button.

She looked him up and down. She almost looked like she smiled, but then the look of shock was back on her face.

"Maybe I haven't been able to help as much as I thought I would be able to," she finally said with a drawn-out sigh.

"I'm sorry," Mike apologized. "I...I don't know why that happened...I..."

"No, it's okay, Mike. You can't seem to help yourself," she said. She put her finger against her lips in thought, just like she had at the beginning of the day. "But maybe..." a smile grew on her face, this time for sure. "Maybe I need some help. Maybe we should bring my mom in on this when she gets home."

12