All Comments on 'Summer Visit Ch. 03-05'

by qchickie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

Story is well written, love the story line and look forward to reading more of this adventure.

qchickie well done, your story gets my 5-star vote. Look forward to reading the next chapter real soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely done (again)

After reading the first chapters I was curioud as to how your story would play out given the character beleifs & concepts around sex. I am happy to say you've kept my interest (not that my oppinion nessesarily matter but hey its a win). I am keen to see how you continue the story and develop the characters further.

The only acutal feed back I can give you is that the pace of the story is good so dont feel pressured to take short cuts in your writing or speed things up prematurly. I've sewn that ruin so many good stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqchickie@qchickie
May2022 Update - Back online after 2 awful semesters and lost passwords! I've spent 2 hours panicking because I couldn't remember the password to my writing docs but I finally remembered! First part of Chapter 6 has been posted (5K+ words!). Sorry for the long wait & thank you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES