Summer Visit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Absolutely! I used every bit of willpower I had trying to make sure I wasn't rushing into anything or caving to something out of hormones. She was honest about making all the decisions." My brain reminded me that it hasn't exactly been a hardship to go along with what Caylee wanted, but I didn't dare say that part out loud!

Hannah didn't look like she quite believed me - not yet anyways. But I tried to let my sincerity show through as much as possible, meeting her gaze and holding it. Hannah relaxed only slightly, but it was enough to give me hope she might come around.

She gave a massive sigh. "Get in there and stay there for the night! We can talk about this tomorrow. Before Mom and Dad get here!"

"Am I allowed to get up to go pee?" I tried a tiny bit of joking to see if I could get a laugh. The tiniest twitch of one side of her mouth was the only result but I'd take it.

"Yes, idiot. You can pee. But I'd better not see or hear you anywhere near Caylee's room. Jeez, I'm gonna have nightmares, I hope you know!"

"Sorry." I think I managed to pull off the sheepish look. "Night Hannah."

"Night Matt."

* * * * *

Day 24 - Saturday:

The next morning, going to breakfast felt like going to the principal's office. Hannah was awake first and I found Caylee sitting at the table with her when I came downstairs. They were chatting quietly together and Caylee looked a little teary so I rushed to her side, kneeling on the floor beside her chair.

"What's wrong? Are you OK?" It was agony not to touch her, but I consoled myself with resting my hands on the seat of the chair, right next to Caylee's leg.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just been trying to talk things over with Hannah." Caylee looked down at me and I couldn't help but think how gorgeous she looked, even with slightly puffy and red eyes. "I've been trying to explain to her how I feel about everything."

I felt my muscles loosen a little with relief and let my head drop for a second as I took a deep breath. "Makes sense. Glad you're OK." I wiped a tear from the corner of her eye with my thumb. Realizing Hannah might not appreciate the affectionate gesture, I glanced over at my sister. She actually gave me a nod of... well, it wasn't quite approval or acceptance or anything. Of reluctant understanding and tolerance maybe? Whatever it was, I'd take it. An awkward silence hung in the air for a second and then Hannah stood up from the table.

"I'm gonna go refill my coffee for a minute. If you guys wanna...." she waved her hand in our general direction and sort of rolled her eyes a little before continuing, "...say `Good Morning' to each other". She did and we did, a few quick kisses and whispered reassurances. I wanted to hold Caylee for about an hour until her tears had completely gone away but instead Caylee wrapped her arms around me and, still kneeling at her side, I was enveloped in the cozy warm space her body created. I wrapped my arms around her waist and nestled in, enjoying the warmth and scents of being close.

"You sure you're fine?" I whispered.

Caylee kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer. I nuzzled the skin I could reach - her soft bare arms, the nape of her neck right along the edge of her shirt. "All good." she whispered into my hair. "I think everything will be just fine, so don't worry."

"OK I'm headin' back to the table..." Hannah spoke loudly and slowly turned around, as if she were scared we'd be in a full make-out session or something. We untangled ourselves pretty quickly and pulled apart. When Hannah saw us, she put the hand that wasn't carrying a coffee cup on her hip. "Matt, get off the floor, you idiot!" I scrambled up, but I was grinning ear to ear.

I knew I'd probably get yelled at when Hannah and I had a "talk" but all signs pointed to being forgiven, especially since Caylee had beat me to it and paved the way. My sister had a stern personality but she was fair. I grabbed my own cup of coffee and some cereal, then sat down to talk, feeling slightly less apprehension than when I'd first come downstairs.

We talked for almost an hour, with the discussion sometimes getting waaay more personal than I'd ever wanted to get with my sister. Caylee insisted on sticking around for the whole thing and I think that helped to convince Hannah this wasn't a situation where an older, more experienced guy coerces an innocent young woman.

In the end, my sister agreed to keep our secret. Keeping Caylee and my relationship a secret became part of the genius plan of pretending Hannah had been here all summer.

In a way, I kinda figured it was only fair for her to cover for us. After all, I doubted that Caylee and I would have anything beyond the relationship you'd expect of cousins if Hannah had been here as planned. And we were keeping her secret so that she could spend the summer with her girlfriend while our parents thought she was here. But there was no way I would point any of this out. Fair or not, I was still extremely relieved to have her on our side.

"But don't think this means you can just do whatever!" Hannah warned as she pushed up from the kitchen table to wrap up the discussion. "It's hands off whether Mom and Dad can see you or I'm the only one around." We promised we'd be on our most careful behaviour and pulled Hannah into a group hug. She reluctantly threw her arms around us in return.

"Thank you so so much, Hannah!" Caylee sounded a little teary as she voiced her appreciation.

"All right, all right. Let's finish getting ready, we've only got a couple hours." Hannah proceeded to march us off to make sure we had every detail covered. I knew we could pull this off - we just had to. A lot was at stake, especially as I had something very important to discuss with my mom on the topic of Caylee's sheltered life.

* * * * *

My parents arrived around 1pm and we had a late lunch ready and waiting for them. I grabbed the luggage and brought it up to Aunt Deb and Uncle Stephen's room, which was where they'd be staying. I was pretty shocked there wasn't a third guest room hiding somewhere in this massive house but nope, there were "only" two - the ones Hannah and I were using.

My parents immediately started fawning over the girls, especially Caylee, whom they hadn't seen in a long time. By the time I got back from my valet duties, everyone was settled in at the dining room table (the one we hadn't really used because it was too formal).

"So Matt, the girls were just telling us about your trip to the CN Tower, that sounds fantastic! Did you enjoy it?" My mom had barely given me a chance to put together a sandwich before pouncing on me for info. Yikes, this was what I was afraid of - Mom could ask you a thousand questions per hour if you let her.

I continued calmly piling on some sandwich topics while I nodded and made the expected comments about the glass floor being really freaky and cool. Hannah chimed in with an entertaining anecdote about Caylee being a bit freaked out over the heights while little kids beside her were jumping around fearlessly.

My parents absolutely beamed. This was the kind of stuff they just ate right up. "Wonderful!" My Mom gushed. "I hope we'll get to see some pictures?"

"Absolutely! We combined the pics from all our phones to make a slide show for you." Hannah explained cheerily. Luckily, we'd thought ahead on the pics. My mom was an avid scrapbooker and we knew she'd be eager to see photo documentation of our exploits. We wanted to avoid showing them on our cell phones. Even though my parents weren't super tech-savvy, that might've caused them to twig to the fact the pics were all taken over the 2-day time frame. Instead, we'd grabbed all our pics and burned them onto a disc that we could pop in the gaming console to display on the big screen. Caylee had even suggested bringing a few different T-shirts so we could switch up our outfits for each outing and tossing in some non-tourist footage (like pool time) in-between.

"Lovely!" My mom clasped her hands together, as excited about pictures as we'd suspected. I was having to curb my eye-rolling tendencies almost as much as I had with Uncle Stephen and Aunt Deb. `Just a couple more days' I told myself for the first of what would probably be a few hundred times.

"So do you want to go on any outings today? You could hang out by the pool if you want to just chill for the afternoon." I was glad that Hannah was contributing to the hostess duties on Caylee's behalf, since she seemed to be feeling a bit shy around my parents.

"Oh goodness, I think we'll be too tired for any outings today - such a long drive!" My mom sighed.

"That dip in the pool idea sounds perfect!" My dad chimed in. "And I think your mom wants to feed you guys supper. It's like she doesn't believe you're capable of cooking for yourselves." He got a playful smack on the arm for that comment, but it was likely 100% true.

"Tomorrow I'd like to see the church your parents attend, Caylee." Mom added, changing the subject. "Compare it to our own congregation back home."

"Sure Aunt Rebecca, I'd be happy to show you." Although shy, Caylee was unfailingly polite.

"Oh honey, please call me Aunt Becky like you did when you were little! It'll make me feel young again." Caylee gave her a shy smile and nodded her assent. "And maybe after your picture show, we can pick a little outing to try out tomorrow afternoon."

The three of us nodded in agreement. So far, so good...

* * * * *

Day 25 - Sunday:

"Mom can I talk to you for a minute?" I caught her while she was fixing a tea in the kitchen. My dad was hanging out with his laptop, checking in with his work before we all went out for an afternoon trip to the Science Centre. The plan was to go out for dinner as well, so I figured this was my best chance to talk to her alone.

"Of course, honey-bunch, what's going on?" Dunking her tea bag, she carried her mug over to the kitchen table and we sat facing each other.

"I'm worried about Caylee..." I tried to convey my best trustworthy-and-mature expression, hoping she would take my concern seriously.

"Oh no, what's wrong?" Mom leaned forward earnestly, hands wrapped around her mug, ready to listen.

"Well, we've talked a lot over the course of our visit, especially over mealtimes. And I'm worried about what will happen once Caylee heads off to university in a year's time. Even if she lives here to go to school, she's exposed to other kids on campus, right?" I waited for my mom to nod in agreement. "She just comes across as really... overprotected and naive and innocent. And I just worry that the other students will chew her up and spit her out!"

My mom seemed to be giving this some consideration but I could tell by her expression that she was wondering something along the lines of `so, what do you want me to do about it?', so I continued setting up my idea.

"You and Dad were strict with us, but not too strict, ya know? Like you still let us mature to become adults, learning along the way, making some of our own mistakes. And I don't think Aunt Deb and Uncle Stephen have been letting Caylee do that at all. Like, did you know that her laptop and cell phone have those programs that allow parents to monitor all your activity? She's 18 years old!"

"Oh no, I didn't know that. I could try to talk to Deb, but honestly, she stopped listening to me when she married Steve. That's one of the reasons we've grown apart." She looked around our upscale surroundings briefly, as if reminding herself of one of the other reasons.

"Well, I had a different idea. Caylee is 18, which means she's old enough to make her own choices right?" I paused and waited. It was crucial to the rest of my plan that she agreed with that fact. My mom nodded her agreement and I continued, "I don't want to cause family drama or anything, but I think it would do Caylee a lot of good to have a home environment like the one Hannah and I got to have. She needs to have a transition between this super-sheltered life and the crazy one that would sweep her away in uni, potentially causing harm. Would you and Dad consider giving her that environment? Hannah and I both promise to help out when we're not at school."

Mom sat back with a deep breath. She fished her tea bag out of her mug and set it on her plate, grabbing a spoon. It still took her another few moments to speak. "Oh my... wow, that's a lot to think about, Matt. Obviously I'd have to talk to Dad about it too. And maybe I can try to talk to Deb first? I don't want to cause family problems either and I think taking their kid away from them would cause a lot of problems!"

"Well, it wouldn't be taking-" I started to protest this label but my Mom cut me off.

"I know, sweetheart, but they would likely perceive it that way, especially if they're this protective."

"OK, thank you for considering it. I just think it's the right thing to do. We haven't talked to Caylee about this, by the way. It would be a shame if she got her hopes up and it turned out that you weren't able to make it work. But I think she'd be thrilled if you invited her to live there for her last year of high school."

"Well, it's very kind of you and your sister to be thinking about your cousin's future. I can see you want to protect her from what could happen to an innocent young girl away from home. I'm glad you feel like your dad and I weren't too too strict. All parents want to protect their kids, some just get a little carried away." I knew Mom wouldn't come right out and say anything critical of her sister, but as long as she considered this idea, I was happy. I honestly was thinking of Caylee. I'd be away at university for most of the year anyways so no one could accuse me of selfish motives.

"Thanks Mom." I got up to give her a hug and she smiled.

"You're a good kid, honey bunch. I know we raised you right."

I smiled back at her and nodded. "I'd agree with you there but I'm more biased than you are." I did see myself as a kind person, though. I worked hard and was good to my friends and family. I had been given many advantages (straight, white, cisgendered male with married parents, middle-class lifestyle, and all that stuff!), but I made sure I didn't waste or misuse that privilege. I was no saint, but I was definitely a far cry from those assholes Caylee was worried about.

I tried not to let my Mom's comments bash into my little lock box of guilt too much. Sure, some people would think what Caylee and I were doing was wrong. But we weren't hurting anyone. And I intended to be sure we didn't. Even if that meant having to let her go at the end of the summer. I would always feel privileged to have been her first lover and to have been there for the time she got to explore herself and her sexuality before heading off into the big bad world. Whatever was going to happen in the future would happen; for now, I would just hold her tight and enjoy the time we had together.

* * * * *

Day 26 - Monday:

We'd survived the weekend! It was Monday morning and my parents were packing their bags. When my dad asked me to grab his swim trunks from the dryer, I almost skipped down the stairs with glee at the simple task.

Once I turned the hallway corner, I saw that the laundry room door was ajar. Through the doorway, I could just make out Caylee, who had her head in the dryer and her cute little butt sticking up and out. The skirt she wore was likely from her private school uniform - black with a green and blue plaid pattern. Despite being pretty long, it looked sexy as hell. The fabric stretched enticingly over her ass, making my hands itch. Her humming echoed through the space as she pawed through the clothes.

I came behind Caylee quietly, my imagination immediately full of thoughts of fucking her from behind. I would hold that cute little ass and make it jiggle as I slapped up against it. `Oh yes, this would be a perfect angle...' I was almost in a lust trance, staring down at Caylee's ass while my ideas ran amok. I could picture my heavy cock drilling into her, rubbing against her G-spot with every stroke. Now that I knew what sex with Caylee felt like, my brain could conjure up an approximation of those sensations too damn well. I could almost feel it.

When Caylee backed up with a shirt in her hand, she bumped right into me and squeaked a little in surprise. I captured her in my arms from behind, nuzzling at her neck, smelling her hair. With my legs in a wider stance, I hauled her up tightly against me so that her hips fit perfectly with mine.

I growled at the pleasure of touching her like this after days of very limited stolen moments of contact. "Ugh, this has been torture! You looked so sexy bending into the dryer, I got instantly hard."

"Really? Mmm..." Caylee wiggled her butt against my erection to test this out for herself, then relaxed into my arms and sighed. "I hate it too. We're so close though, just gotta get through the morning."

"After they leave, can we come back to this exact spot? I was just having crazy good fantasies about fucking you like this." Whispering into her ear, I pressed my hips into her and she let out a tiny moan. "Yeah?" she whispered back.

"Uh huh... I was thinking that if you stayed bent over the dryer, the angle would be just perfect." My hands grabbed onto her hips and I thrust gently into her, making sure she could feel how hard I was.

"Really?" Caylee looked over her shoulder and up at me with a mischievous expression, then proceeded to bend over again, even lower, her hands grasping the ledge on the inside of the open dryer door. "Like this?".

My heart just about exploded at the sexy sight. You'd think I'd've gotten used to my cousin's perfect blend of sweet innocence and a sharp mind with a secret and insatiable appetite for sex, but I don't think I ever could. I took a step back so I could admire the curves of her ass. Keeping my ears tuned for noise in the hallway, I reached out my hands to run them over her firm globes. Giving her ass cheeks a squeeze, I lifted them slightly, tilting her pelvis and widening her stance so that I had better access.

Flipping her skirt up, I exposed her cute panties - a pastel yellow in a plain cotton material. With my index finger, I traced across the material, gently at first, then pressing into her more firmly, drawing a line between her clit and her ass. I could feel the heat radiating from her body, and thought I could perhaps detect Caylee's wetness.

"Matt, we shouldn't..." Caylee's voice was breathless, her body desperate for more friction, but her brain still able to function. I was doing my best to keep my brain online too, which was why I was focusing on touching Caylee instead of allowing myself to get the friction I also craved.

"It's OK, I'm listening for noises. Pass me those blue trunks, please." I kept my hands moving, now tracing around the bottom edges of Caylee's panties. She reached into the dryer and passed me my dad's swim trunks. "Thanks baby. God, I love this skirt. I could finger you right here without even undressing you." I snuck a couple fingers inside the fabric of her panties and started slowly working them down towards the apex of her slightly-spread thighs. I pulled the elastic away from her body so she would feel the cool air on her pussy, but kept teasing gently instead of giving her my fingers there.

"Mmm... that would be so yummy. I figured this skirt would come in handy today."

"My smart girl." I kept my voice low and calm, full of seductive promise. "You wanted to be wearing this for when everyone leaves?"

"Uh huh." Whether she realized it or not, Caylee was moving her hips slightly, pressing against my fingers, trying to maneuver so that they touched her where she wanted them to. I was keeping them dancing along the edges of her panties, pulling them away from her, not quite touching her directly for more than quick and fleeting brushes. She let out a sharp hiss of arousal. "Oh God, I can't wait."