Summer Visit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two, I was finally able to speak. "Holy shit, baby."

She smiled at me, indulgent and deservedly smug. "Good?"

"Spectacular." I had enough energy to flop over to my side and pull her close against me. With my free hand, I started smoothing her hair. Despite being pushed out of the way before that amazing blow job, it had still gotten tangled.

"Yay!" Caylee's voice sounded slightly hoarse and I planned to pamper her a little, maybe get her a nice glass of orange juice. Once I could walk again, that is. If I could ever walk again.

"You keep topping yourself like that and I'll be dead by the end of the summer!" I grinned up at her, finishing up with her hair. I started stroking my hand across her hip and flank, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. Unbelievably, I felt my dick twitch with the first sign of waking back up. `Gotta love being 20', I thought to myself.

"Well, actually, I was trying to top you!" Caylee teased, playing off my words.

"And doing a marvellous job of it." I praised her, loving these rare moments when she was in a dominant mood. "It came to my mind that rope might be in order next time. Make sure I'm a good boy who keeps still. My hands get too tempted to touch you and my dick forgets we're not fucking."

"Mmm, I like that idea. The things I could do to you when you're helpless." Caylee put her hands together in the evil-guy-fingertips motion and I grabbed them playfully to kiss them again.

"Baby, we've got all summer. We can try all the `things' you wanna do."

"Good." Caylee nodded at me, her grin wicked. Her eyes met mine and her expression was a dizzying combination of lust and adventurousness and daring and pure heat. "Monsieur, I'd like one of everything on the menu please."

"Everything?" I raised my eyebrows in an `oh really' gesture.

"Everything."

Knowing my little daredevil, I didn't doubt her for a second.

* * * * *