Summer Visit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, same. I want to be inside you five seconds after everyone is gone. Or maybe-"

"Matt?" Caylee and I both froze at the sound of my dad's voice, calling me from down the hall. It sounded like he was still near the stairs. Cursing quietly under my breath, I quickly yanked my hands back, grabbed Caylee by the waist and spun us both around so that we were behind the laundry room door.

There was shelf unit there which left us was just barely enough space to tuck in, although the laundry room door could only be partially open. I knew we couldn't be seen from the hallway in this spot. This would work as long as no one came in the laundry room or tried to push the door to it's widest open spot.

We were completely silent, but I could hear the sound of my heartbeat very loudly in my ears. My arms were banded around Caylee's waist and she was pressed up against me, her back to my front. I thought I could detect her heartbeat as well.

"Matt? Did you find my swim trunks?" My dad turned the corner and started heading for the laundry room. Caylee and I practically held our breaths as he approached the door. My thoughts were racing: Would he try to push the door open wider? Would he come in the room to check for them himself?

I glanced over at the dryer to try to estimate what would be visible - most of the laundry was mine, with a few things of Caylee's thrown in. Nothing else was bright blue, so hopefully my dad would see that and deduce that I'd already found the trunks and had headed back his way. This house was huge enough to have a second set of stairs, so I could say I'd gone that way instead of up the main staircase. But I would have to get to the kitchen without him noticing I was coming from this hallway...

Just as my dad had reached the laundry room door, I hear another voice call out - Hannah's!

"Dad? Can you help me in the kitchen please? I wanna pack up some of this cake we made last night so you guys can bring it home."

He paused at the threshold, perhaps taking another look into the dryer, and then spun around to head back.

After a few beats, Caylee and I let out slow and silent breaths. Once we heard my dad get around the hallway corner, Caylee sagged in my arms and said "Holy crap, that was really close!" I supported her weight for a moment, allowing her to relax into me and gave her a quick kiss on the top of her head. Slipping out from behind her, I passed her the swim trunks.

She looked at me in confusion until I gestured to the still-obvious tent in my pants. The fear of being caught had reduced my boner, but having Caylee pulled up against me had worked against a complete deflation. Stiffing a laugh, she grabbed the swim trunks from me and started to turn away. I pulled her back for one quick kiss on the lips - I just couldn't resist. Then, whispering onto her mouth, I told her: "Thanks", before we gave each other one last little kiss.

She tiptoed down the hall, slipping quietly around the corner and back to the main stairs. There, she reversed her path, allowing herself to make noise. I heard her call out "Uncle Jack?" as she went towards the kitchen.

While waiting to make my own stealthy escape, I heard Caylee explain that she ran into me upstairs and that I'd asked her to pass along the swim trunks. She and Hannah continued to be a sufficient distraction and I took the opportunity to slip down the hall and up the stairs. After a couple minutes spent thinking about boring topics, I found myself sans-boner. Just in time, as my dad was heading back up the stairs, trunks in hand.

"Holy cow, you could get lost in this place!" he commented and I enthusiastically agreed before offering to help him finish packing. Within about 30 minutes, we were waving goodbye from the front door.

Hannah joined us in a huge sigh of relief and we celebrated our success in pulling off the plan. "Now it's my turn to get outta here!" she said, heading back to the kitchen.

"Umm, isn't your bag in your room?" I asked.

"Yep, but I'm taking the rest of that cake home to Léa. You can consider it my dues for saving your ass from Dad. He totally would've found you guys in the laundry room."

Caylee and I looked at each other. "How did she...?" I shrugged. My sister is a friggin' genius - sometimes that has worked against me but thankfully this time she was on our team.

Another 30 minutes and now Hannah was coming back downstairs, lugging her small carry-on.

"You sure you want to head off right away?" Caylee asked. I could tell Caylee was genuinely disappointed to see my sister go. And I guess I didn't mind Hannah's visit as much as I'd thought. She'd been pretty cool about Caylee and I - not that that was enough to make me want her to stay or anything. The blood racing through my veins was a more pressing feeling as my body practically hummed in anticipation for the time alone with Caylee.

"Yes, I'm really eager to get back to Léa... a sentiment I think you guys can probably relate to?" Hannah's wry look in my direction told me she had some sense of what I was going through at the moment. Caylee looked over at me and grinned shyly, before nodding.

"Yep, thanks for understanding, OK bye." I pretended to hustle my sister out the door. OK maybe I wasn't completely pretending.

"Funny guy." Hannah slowed down instead, knowing full well this would drive me nuts. Ah, the joy of siblings. "So Caylee, I filled Léa in on everything. She was surprised to hear what my little bro was up to..." Here she shot me a stern look. "But she is eager to help with your education. There's a lot Matt doesn't know, especially when it comes to the female body. So Léa thinks we should help fill in the blanks."

"Oh my god, I would love that!" Caylee practically jumped up and down with bouncy energy. " I hope you guys don't mind me asking a million questions?"

"Oh, she won't mind at all, trust me. I can hardly keep up with my kinky girlfriend - she'll be eager to tell you everything she knows. Maybe I can even bring Léa here for a visit if she can get the time away from work?"

"Really!?" Caylee looked like it was Christmas and her birthday all wrapped in one. "That would be amazing! I can't wait to meet her since you've told me so much about her!"

"OK awesome, we'll set something up." Hannah stepped forward to give Caylee a warm hug.

When my turn came, I got an affectionate noogie instead of a hug. But I didn't mind - my sister and I might bicker and fight, but when push came to shove, we had each other's backs. As this weekend had more than proved.

"Thanks Hannah. Listen, I uh-" I rubbed my hand on the back of my head, unsure of exactly how to express how grateful I was. "I appreciate you covering for us."

She grinned. "Well, now I have a huge favour to call in! Saving your ass in general will cost you a lot more than a cake, you know. I'll send you the bill when I think of a good enough favour."

I groaned but grinned back. Whatever the favour, it'd be worth it. Caylee moved to my side and we waved together from the doorway as Hannah tossed her bag in the trunk. Hannah gave one last wave in return before hopping into her car and starting down the massive fancy driveway. We watched until the car was out of sight before withdrawing from the doorway.

The sound of the door latch and dead bolt locking were amplified by about a million as I closed the door and turned to look at Caylee. I knew what we were both thinking - alone at last! As soon as our eyes met, we jumped at each other, meeting together in a brutal kiss that was passionate and borderline rough. I yanked her body to mine, fitting her close, my erection pressing firmly into her belly.

Desperate to touch her smooth skin, I undid the first two buttons of her white dress shirt. I rubbed her neck but it wasn't enough. My questing hands tried to reach her tits but could only skim the sides with our bodies pressed so closely together. It still wasn't enough.

With Caylee's skirt, it was easy for me to just reach down and skim her thigh below the edge of the fabric. I craved getting as much contact as I could and pulled Caylee's leg up, holding it against my hip with her knee bent 90 degrees. Reading down, I revelled in the smooth feel of her thigh. She started to climb me, trying to lift her other leg up, wanting to get our good parts in closer contact. I lifted her, then had an even better idea.

Remembering the small half-moon wood table in the front hall, I walked forward towards it while holding Caylee's thighs and lifting her higher. A few items of home decor got swept onto the floor and we couldn't have cared less. I could smell the basket of potpourri, now upended and dumped all over the hall floor but my brain said `later!'. All of my attention was focused on Caylee.

Running my hands up her soft thighs, I praised Caylee in a mumbled moan, unable to tear my lips away for more than a split-second. "You smart, wicked girl, this skirt is genius...". Following her thighs to their apex, I discovered wetness and heat, already in abundance.

"Don't tease me! It's been too long!" As Caylee begged, I pressed my lips to her neck, nibbling down to her collarbone with an occasional wet sucking kiss. Now that we didn't have to hide, I could mark her, something I'd been desperate to do. Following her plea, I skipped my usual step of teasing her through the fabric of her panties, of slowly easing into it. I decided that our time in the laundry room had been foreplay enough. Instead, I quickly pulled the material of her panties aside and immediately pressed two fingers deep into her pussy, pressing my thumb against her clit.

Caylee allowed the momentum of my fingers to thrust her body upwards but then rolled her hips back down to meet my thrusting digits. I couldn't help but feel proud each time I heard a curse word cross her lips amidst her barely-coherent mutterings; my sexy smartypants had learned so much. She clung to my shoulders with one arm, her nails digging into the top of my sleeve. My other hand moved to support an ass cheek, holding her pelvis in position so she had to take every sensation without rest. I had shown her loving and gentle sex. Now, I would show her frantic and hungry sex.

Her other hand had been reaching blindly for my pants, and even the touch of her fumbling motions felt wonderful. Caylee took only a moment to trace the length of me through the fabric of my pants before pulling at the button and managing to undo the zipper. She pulled at the fabric by the pockets and, taking her hint, I allowed them to drop to the floor. I didn't bother to waste time stepping out of them to kick them aside so they remained puddled around my ankles. We repeated the process with my boxers and Caylee wrapped her hand around my cock. The coolness of her touch felt amazing, and I could feel the cum I'd been saving up for her for days churning in my balls.

When Caylee discovered a drop of pre-cum on the tip of my dick, she eagerly smeared it around the head and stroked me with more urgency. I had made my way down to nibbling at her collarbone and removed my left hand from her ass in order to unbutton the next few buttons of her top. I pulled her bra down to create a shelf to push up her tits. I lowered my head to her nipple and pulled it into my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue across it as it hardened. I increased my suction, taking her entire areola into my mouth and sucking with my tongue pressed on the underside.

Meanwhile, our hands continued stroking each other with increasing urgency. Caylee's breathless pants and moans indicated she was already close to coming. Her hand went limp on my cock and I knew she was very close, caught on a wave of her own pleasure. When I moved to the left breast, her right nipple was exposed to the sensation of cool air hitting wet skin. My head was nestled between Caylee's neck and her pillowy breasts, forehead pressed to her sternum. My left hand cupped her tit firmly as I played with her nipple, while my right hand kept firmly pumping into her hot pussy.

Adding a third finger to the penetration, I finger-fucked Caylee firmly. When my fingers were pressed as far into her heat as they could be, I circled her clit a couple times with my thumb before withdrawing to repeat the process. On each deep thrust, I curved my fingers upwards to press against her G-spot. Soon, Caylee was moving her hips, taking me as deep as she could. I moaned right along with her, sending vibrations through her nipple. After a dozen thrusts, she started to tremble and I sped up my movements, pulling back from mouthing her breast so I could see her expression. I loved watching Caylee come; she looked like an angel in ecstasy. I could feel the muscles of her cunt squeezing my fingers as she soaked them with her juices.

"Ah, shit, Matt!" Allowing her head to tip back, she screamed her pleasure, babbling nonsense. Her thighs pushed her off the table so that she was almost exclusively held up by my right hand shoved into her pussy, my left grasping her boob, and her arm around my shoulders. She twitched there for a moment, body tense, and slumped into me, exhausted.

Withdrawing my fingers gently, I set her down on the table for long enough to kick my pants and boxers away from my feet so I wouldn't trip. I lifted her with my arms under her knees and held her close to my body. Her arm remained around my shoulder, the other hanging limply, her head resting on my shoulder. She was catching her breath but also had a dreamy smile on her face.

"You OK, baby?" I couldn't help smirk a bit, happy to have satisfied her so completely.

"Yeah..." she sighed out, the word taking about three full seconds to complete.

I carried her over to the giant family room sectional, a place where we had made so many memories. It didn't feel that long ago that we were sitting here, softly talking about Caylee's lack of success being able to have an orgasm. Now I was laying her down on a blanket after she had come so hard she'd worn herself out.

It felt very strange to only be naked from the waist down so I shucked my shirt before curling up behind Caylee. She was responsive enough to notice I still sported a huge boner, and wiggled her butt against it. "Gimme a minute and I want that next."

"Whatever you want." I skimmed my hands over her hair, smoothing it out of her face and untangling a few knots that had resulted in our crazy frantic sex. Caylee managed to slowly roll herself onto her back and started to fuss with her bra, which had partially flipped back up. I helped her undo the clasp and she pulled it out from underneath her shirt.

"Ah," I observed "a strapless bra, very handy." Caylee settled back on the couch cushions and went to unbutton the last few buttons of her shirt.

"I'm glad I planned ahead with my outfit." She turned to me and smiled. Again, that perfect balance of sweetness and naughtiness struck me. With the sun filtering in through the sheer curtains, her blond hair was lit up like gold. Her face was still flushed, her blue eyes bright and shiny. The white shirt looked virginal, but her beautiful breasts peeked out from the fabric, looking delicious in the morning light with creamy pale skin and rosy nipples.

"That outfit is so freakin' hot, it's only been pure torture all morning." Caylee made a "poor baby" face at me as she rolled up onto one elbow, placing the other hand on my chest. She leaned over to give me a kiss. Clearly, she felt very languid, but I was still keyed up and turned on like crazy.

"Mmm, sorry 'bout that. Worth the wait, I hope?" As she teased me verbally, Caylee's hand wandered down to tease physically, playing with my chest hair, then happy trail, then my pubes before she finally reached my dick and softly stroked it.

"Totally! And somehow it's a perfect metaphor for you - cute schoolgirl on the outside, smokin' hot sex goddess underneath." I groaned as Caylee added more pressure to her strokes, but not enough. Remembering Caylee's begging from not that long ago, I repeated her words. "Don't tease me, it's been too long." My tone of voice was calm instead of wild, but grabbing her hand and pressing it to my dick more firmly left no question as to my desperation. Caylee's expression turned more serious as her eyes met mine.

"OK well you'd better come and fuck me then." I was shocked by her words, since she so rarely swore. Clearly, she was just as turned on as I was and her first orgasm had just taken the edge off. I watched, still stunned, as Caylee stood up and stretched, showing off her beautiful body. Leaning over me, she grabbed another blanket and laid it over the other end of the couch.

Moving with complete confidence in her sexuality, Caylee slowly pulled off her shirt and let it drop to the floor. This was followed by her skirt. Keeping her eyes locked to my hypnotized gaze, she ran her hands all over her naked curves. I was practically drooling and I could tell by her expression that she loved putting on a show for me.

She strutted over to the other corner of the couch where her blanket was spread out. Finally pulling her gaze from mine, she knelt on the couch, facing away from me. Slowly, languorously, Caylee crossed her arms together over the top of the seat cushion and arched her back. Allowing her knees to walk slightly back towards me, and farther apart from each other, she reached her final pose. I'm sure I must've actually drooled at the sight of her, leaning over the edge of the couch, knees apart, her beautiful ass enticing me. Her back curved so deep that I could see her pussy, including the visible wetness between her opened petals. She looked back at me over her shoulder and laughed a little at my expression.

"Matty? You just gonna look?" she teased me but gave me a full and natural smile, seemingly enjoying the power she had to make me completely stupid and speechless with lust.

"Holy shit, no." I finally broke through the spell Caylee'd cast one. "I'm going to touch you all over, then lick you all over, then fuck you into next week." I was already sitting up as I spoke, then knee-walking over to her. Once I got there, my hands came out in front of me but froze in midair, like they couldn't even decide where to start.

"This is like sitting down in front of three dozen equally delicious favourite foods. I want to have all of them at once." I think Caylee enjoyed my comparison as she started to give a little giggle, but it soon morphed into a moan as I got to work.

I started slowly, my hands connecting with Caylee's soft skin just above her knees. I ghosted my fingers over her thighs and onto her hips. Varying the pressure, I squeezed her ass cheeks, then gentled my touch again before skimming up her waist and belly. Reaching her breasts, grabbing the soft flesh that gravity pulled towards the couch in Caylee's bent-over position, I squeezed again. To reach that far, I had to bend over, which placed my legs against Caylee's, and my dick right above her ass. My balls got a wet kiss from those dewy petals, which felt so good for both of us that we gasped. Letting go of her breasts, I traced across Caylee's collarbone and neck, drew a line down her cleavage and sternum. Shifting my body backwards, I reached a hand between Caylee's legs to continue the line where I'd left off, tracing down over her belly-button and lower abdomen. Coming to the line where her public hair started, I slowed my pace, zigzagging my finger from side to side. Pulling it across her pussy this way, I increased my pressure, skimming across her clit and tracing the sides of her puffy outer lips. I ran my hands around her body a couple more times and then... "Mmm, I can't resist all this deliciousness anymore! I have to start tasting...".

Caylee watched as I spun around to lie down on the couch underneath her. I lay down on my back with my feet pointed away from us, towards the other corner of the couch. I wrapped my arms around her hips and ass, pulling her pussy right against my mouth, getting an "Mmmmmm...." from Caylee in response. Then she gasped at my first few experimental licks and moaned as I got serious, using the flat of my tongue to press against her clit. Remembering that Caylee didn't get much stimulation from having my tongue inside her, I unwrapped my right arm from around her hips and pressed a finger inside her instead. A few strokes and I could tell she was already ready for more, and added a second finger. I continued to eat her out with alternating licks and sucking as I finger-fucked her, curling my fingers to aim for her G-spot with every thrust.