Summer Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry placed both his hands on her bottom and made her flesh jiggle and shake. He said, "Today is 'Ass Appreciation Day'. You have a fine one and I'm going to give it the attention it deserves."

"It's too big," she apologized, embarrassed.

He leaned over and kissed and gently caressed her bottom. "It's perfect. Firm, round and plump." Then he bit her bum.

"Ouch!," she screamed as his teeth sank into her flesh. He didn't bite her hard or draw blood, but he did leave indentations from his teeth on her pale flesh. He kissed it afterward.

He laughed and said, "Sorry. I couldn't stop myself. Your butt is so plump and juicy looking. It's like a ripe apple and I had to taste it."

He playfully jiggled her ass cheeks. Then he lightly spanked them. He wasn't a sadist. He didn't want to hurt her, he was just playing. The slaps were merely taps. She was okay with it. She giggled. She trusted him.

He kissed the outer area of her butt and then left a trail of smooches down her thighs. He returned to the object of his affection. He manhandled her bum. He opened her ass cheeks, discretely, as if it's part of the game, and got a good peek at her asshole. It was small, pink and composed of puckered flesh.

She noticed, felt exposed and became embarrassed. It was okay for this man to lick her pussy and fuck her, but this seemed too intrusive. She clamped her butt cheeks together. He smiled. The game was on!

He massaged her ass. His hands groped, squeezed, caressed, slapped and glided all over her bottom. He tickled her sensitive thighs making her cackle and squirm. He teased her pussy running his fingers across the soft folds of her sex making her rock her hips and coo in pleasure.

"Oh! Emmm. Yes!"

He pulled back and ran his fingers through her butt crack. At first, he did it quickly. Then he did it slowly, deliberately. He made a point of not touching her anus. She held her breath whenever he got close. She told herself, "Surely, he won't touch me there. It's dirty and disgusting. Why would he even play at it?".

Those were exactly the reasons he was drawn to her asshole. It was taboo. Naughty. He had to force himself to stay away. He watched her wiggle and squirm like a worm on a fishing hook whenever he got close. She avoided his touch. She acted as if she didn't want him to touch her there, but her sex got wetter and wetter.

He plunged his fingers into her pussy.

"Oh!" she cried out.

"Someone's very wet. Why is that?"

He kissed her ass cheek on the outside by her hip bone. He continued to kiss her moving toward the center. His hand grazed her plump flesh. Again, it went into her crevice. She twisted her body to avoid his touch, but this time he forced the issue. He ran his fingertips across the crinkled flesh.

"Oh!" she gasped.

He pressed lightly and moved on only to return again and again. Fluid poured out of her pussy.

"This is so dirty!" she told herself.

"This is so hot," he thought.

They each thought, "We're not supposed to do this. No one is allowed to touch that.". Secretly they both admitted this game was a big turn on.

Henry pulled back and said, "Up on your knees!"

She slowly, hesitantly complied. Her ass was in the air. She was completely exposed. "What's he going to do now?" she wondered.

He knelt behind her and his hands spread her ass. His lips contacted her butt and moved inward. His tongue slid down into her crack. It flicked about making tiny, light licks as it moved slowly, inevitably toward the target, her anus.

She stayed still, fearful and anticipating. Finally, he licked the ridges around her anus. He did so in a circular motion. Around and around he went stimulating the nerve endings. The hard ring of muscle puckered.

"Ohhhh!" she groaned when he lapped her asshole.

"I had to do it," he confessed.

He rimmed her asshole. He was all over it. Licking. Kissing. Prodding it with the tip of his tongue. She moaned. He groaned. She'd never been this wet. He'd never been harder.

He ran his tongue up and down her butt crack and across her anus. His tongue paused and slowly glided over it exploring it fully. She was shocked. No one had ever down that. She couldn't imagine why anyone would, but she loved it. So did he.

As his tongue traversed and examined her butt hole, a hand reached forward to her breasts. He made her hanging flesh sway. He coaxed the nipples to tight peaks and pulled on them.

She was no longer fidgety. She was mesmerized by the experience and the wonderful sensations. Obviously, he wanted to do this. She surrendered to his desire and enjoyed the hot, dirty sex.

"Oh!" she cried out in surprise when he used the tip of his tongue to poke her asshole. The virgin hole was too tight to allow him in.

He lapped it more. It was a rush for both of them. They were dirty, disgusting, taboo-breaking mother-fuckers.

He stopped. Still, on his knees, he raised up. His heavy dick banged against her ass.

"Is he going to fuck my ass?" she worried and wondered. She'd never had anal sex. Neither had he. While she was considering letting him have her ass, he forcefully shoved his dick into her hot, dripping pussy.

"Ohhh!" she gasped.

"Fuck!" he cried out.

He went in smoothly and to the hilt. They rutted like animals in heat. He couldn't go in deep enough. She couldn't get fucked hard enough.

He knew he wasn't going to last long. He grabbed the vibrator and flick it on. He held it against her clit as he pounded her.

She approved. "Oh, yes! YES!" she cried liking his thick dick and the buzzing toy on her twat.

"Ohh! Fuck!" he cried out as he came.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" she called out as she climaxed.

The world disappeared for our two lovers. All they knew was joy.

^^^

The following morning they ran. They shared a shower and had a pleasant afternoon together.

She made them a drink while he cooked dinner. This time it was Beefeater 24. Made in the heart of London, it is infused with orange and lemon peel, bitter almond, angelica root, juniper, licorice, orris, coriander, a blend of Chinese green & Japanese sencha teas and grapefruit peel. It was delicious.

Henry cooked fish. He made her plate and presented it to her with a flourish.

"Here you go, my love." He set the dish on the table in front of her.

She looked at it and made a face.

"Don't you like salmon? I cooked it on a cedar plank."

"Normally, I do. It looks wonderful. I'm sorry the smell is putting me off."

She stood to get away from the odor. She apologized, "I'm sorry. I'm sure it's delicious. It's me. Earlier, I nearly gagged when I took the garbage out. My nose is super sensitive today. Sit. Eat. Enjoy your meal."

She continued, "I'm not that hungry. I'm going to have a bowl of ice cream. I have a craving for something cool, creamy and with chocolate. I'll have some mint chocolate ice cream on the deck while you enjoy your dinner. Okay?"

"Sure," he answered graciously. He was confused.

After he ate, he joined her on the deck. "Are you okay?" he asked.

She patted the seat beside her and invited him to sit with her. She gave him a big kiss and said, "Yes. I'm a little tired and achy. It could be my period coming. I'm irregular but it's due."

They had a quiet evening. They enjoyed the Beefeaters, the warm, summer evening and the bright stars. They retired early.

She surprised him by grabbing his dick as they lay in bed. She smiled, stroked his cock and said, "Look at you! All big and hard. You better make love to me tonight. I might be unavailable tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and said, "Take me now, Aunt Flo may be visiting tomorrow."

They kissed passionately. He made love to her gently that night. They both had a delicious orgasm and fell asleep in each other's arms.

^^^

The next morning, Ashley cried out "Ouch!" as she was getting dressed for the morning's run.

Henry stuck his head out of the bathroom. He was naked and had been brushing his teeth. He asked, "What's the matter?"

She stood there topless. "The girls are tender. Putting my sports bra this morning is torture."

"You don't have to wear a bra today or any day," he said sporting a wolfish grin. Seriously trying to be helpful, he added, "We don't have to run today."

"You'd liked me to not wear my bra, wouldn't you? Shall I go without panties too? Maybe today is 'Let's be naked day'."

"I like the way you think." His member swelled. He turned toward her and she saw his erection.

"I like the way you respond," she said playfully.

She went to him and knelt. She lovingly took his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm. I like how you respond," he said gratefully.

She moaned. He loved the feel of her soft lips and warm mouth on his cock. She sucked him well. She liked a dick in her mouth and she pleasured him. She looked up shyly and asked, "Can you do what you did the other night? With your tongue?"

"Sure."

They adjourned to the bed. He helped her remove her running shorts and a pair of pretty, pink panties. He guided her to sit on the edge of the bed and he put his tongue in her gash. He licked her pussy, expertly.

She tapped him on his shoulder and said, "I love how you eat my pussy, but I meant the other thing."

She twisted away from him and lay on the bed on her stomach. She was too embarrassed to look at him so she said while facing the bed, "I really liked it when you played with my butt." She spread her legs and exposed her asshole.

"Oh!" he said surprised. "I thought you indulged my perverted behavior. I didn't know you liked it too. That's great."

His dick pulsed. He wondered how far she wanted to take things. He asked, "Do you want to have anal sex? I've not done that."

She blushed and buried her head in the sheets. "Maybe," she said softly.

She decided to be completely honest with him. She turned, looked over her shoulder and said, "I've never had anal sex, but I'd like to try it if you want to."

He smiled broadly to show he wanted to do it. "Me too."

She lay back down and he began massaging her bottom. He repeated the slow build up he'd done the other day. His hands made furtive excursions in her crack, to her thighs and pussy. He teased her by almost touching her anus. She was on pins and needles waiting expectantly for him to touch her asshole.

When he finally touched it, it was a quick and fleeting brush. She squirmed. This time it wasn't to avoid contact, but rather to deepen and prolong it. Finally, the pad of his finger settled squarely on the hole and he pressed.

"Ohh!" she groaned and raised her hips. She impaled her ass on a finger made slick by her own juice. He held it still. She continued to push back and swallowed his index finger.

"Ah!"

"Did I hurt you?" He pulled his finger out of her.

"No."

She pulled her knees up and under herself so her bum rested on her ankles. She presented her ass to him. He responded just as she hoped. He planted a kiss on her bumhole and lapped at it with his tongue. He bumped over the ridges and circled the puckered flesh. Teasingly, he folded his tongue and tried to pierce her anus. He spread her the tiniest bit.

"Oh. Oh!" she groaned. Her anal nerve endings tingled and then her whole body did.

He reached for her breasts like he'd done before. She groaned in pain and moved his hand off her tender boobs. "Dumb ass!" Henry castigated himself. "She's getting her period and her tits are sore. Leave them alone."

He brought his hand back and used it to caress her soft thighs while he rimmed her asshole. He stuck two fingers into her pussy. They sloshed around inside her wet hole. He brought the slick fingers to her asshole and slowly inserted them.

"Oh. Emmm," Ashley groaned as they entered her.

Henry left them inside her. He felt her strong ring pressing on his fingers. He let her anus get used to a foreign object invading this space. Minutes passed before he pulled them out.

Ashley got up on her hands and knees. She turned to him and said with soft eyes, "Take me. Take my ass!"

Henry grabbed lotion they used with the vibrator. He coated his cock and smear some on and in her anus. Then, he grabbed his dick, placed it against her butthole and asked, "Ready?"

"Yes," she said shyly.

She pressed back while he pushed forward. His dick began to buckle. He wrapped his hand around it to support it. Ever so slowly, her asshole yielded. It parted and the tip of his dick slid in slowly. They both were nervous and excited.

"Ow. Ow," she cried.

"Do you want to stop?"

"No. I expected some pain since this is the first time. The pain is subsiding as my ass stretches. Keep going. Slowly."

He poured lube on the junction of their parts. Then, he cautiously pressed forward.

"Oh my! You're so tight," he exclaimed.

"Ohhhh!" She groaned with pleasure as he bottomed out.

He withdrew and carefully plunged into her. He set a slow, steady rhythm and she responded. He thrust in deep and she pushed hard against him.

Soon she was grunting with every thrust.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh."

He watched enraptured as his dick disappeared inside her. He picked up the vibrator, turned it on and placed it against her clit. She responded immediately and fucked him with more enthusiasm.

"Oh! Oh!" she called out in pleasure.

She squealed and went wild. She bucked and moved like crazy buttfucking him. He responded in kind. They rocked into each other, grunted, and panted as they fucked frantically. She came first. Her convulsing pussy and cries of ecstasy got him off. He was surprised to feel her anus clench his prick.

"Oh. OH. OH!" she cried and climaxed.

"Ohhhhh!" he moaned as he climaxed inside her.

They fell over on their sides and enjoyed their orgasms. He snuggled up behind her. His eyes were closed. She began to cry. That distressed him.

"What's the matter? Did I hurt you?" he asked with concern.

"No. Nothing is wrong," she replied. "That was very intense. I felt so vulnerable, but also close to you and safe because you were so gentle and careful.

"I'm crying, not because it hurt, but because I feel raw, exposed, and emotional. It was an incredibly intimate experience that produced an incredible, wonderful, amazing climax. Different and more stupendous than any orgasm I've had with regular sex."

He was relieved that she was okay and pleased that he'd given her so much pleasure.

^^^

The next morning, they skipped their run. Ashley wasn't feeling any better. They had a quiet day and brought the vibrator to bed with them. She sucked his cock. He got her off with the battery charged companion.

^^^

The following day, Henry and Ashley went on their morning run. She struggled. She didn't feel good. She had a headache, her back ached and her breasts were still tender. She toughed it out. After cleaning up, she went into town. She stopped by the pharmacy.

It was a small store. The pharmacist was stocking a shelf. The older woman greeted her kindly, "Hello, can I help you find something?"

"I'm not sure what I need," Ash confessed. "I was thinking aspirin or ibuprofen, but they don't seem to cover all my ailments." She laughed softly.

"Tell me your symptoms."

"I don't feel great. I'm tired. My headaches. I'm nauseous. My breasts are sore. I have cramps. I'm peeing more frequently," she said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you on your period or is it due?"

"I'm not on my period. Mine are irregular. I've been expecting it."

"Could you be pregnant?"

"No," she said reflexively. She thought about all the unprotected sex she'd been having and her overdue period. She looked the woman in the eye and said, "Maybe."

The woman gave her a box with an at home pregnancy test and sent her to the bathroom. Ashley peed on the stick and waited. "Oh my God!" she said out loud when the test told her she was pregnant. She thanked the woman, paid for the test kit and hurried home.

She found a note from Henry saying he was out and would return after lunch. She wrote him a note and packed her bag. Then she went to her Aunt's home and gathered the rest of her gear. She left without seeing Henry and drove home.

When Henry returned, he found a note from Ashley on his kitchen table. It read:

Dear Henry, Thank you for all you've done for me the past couple of weeks. They have been some of the happiest times of my life. Pressing issues have come up and I had to leave in a hurry. We had fun, but I think we both knew this was just one of those summer romances. Life has intruded. I'll always remember you fondly. Best Wishes, Ashley

Henry was saddened and stunned by her sudden exit. After dinner, he had a glass of Tanqueray No. 10. He diluted the heavy citrus flavor with tonic.

"What did you think?" he said talking out loud to himself. "That a vibrant woman in her thirties was going to settle for a fifty-eight-year-old man? You had more fun than you could have expected.

"Get over it," he told himself.

^^^

Henry tried to stay busy, but, at times, he found himself moping. He couldn't stop himself from reminiscing about his time with Ashley. The sex had been great. They had so much in common. They enjoyed running, French cooking and fine gin.

One night, he was enjoying a glass of Hayman's 1850 Reserve. It's a very subtle and smooth gin with mellow notes of wood. It is rested in wood for 4 weeks. On top of that is has hints of spice and pepper.

In the background, he heard Frank Sinatra sing "Summer Wind". He listened intently to the second verse.

Like painted kites, those days and nights they went flyin' by The world was new beneath a blue umbrella sky Then softer than a piper man, one day it called to you I lost you, I lost you to the summer wind

He interrupted the song and said, "Frank, you're so right. A beautiful woman can make the world seem new, but that's no guaranteed of lasting happiness. Ashley, I lost you. I lost you to the summer wind."

^^^

The autumn wind, and the winter winds they have come and gone And still the days, those lonely days, they go on and on And guess who sighs his lullabies through nights that never end My fickle friend, the summer wind

Autumn, winter, and spring came and went. They were lonely days for Henry.

Summer rolled around. One June morning found himself on a familiar piece of sand viewing another wonderful sunrise.

"Ahhh!" he exhaled.

"Henry."

Henry was startled by a voice behind him. He turned sharply and said, "Ashley?"

Ashley stepped toward him and stopped. Henry stood starstruck. After a moment he said, "I didn't think I'd ever see you again."

She stayed silent. She was ashamed of the way she'd run off. Henry stared at her. He didn't seem to notice the baby in her arms until it began to cry.

His remembered his manners and asked, "Who is this with you?"

"This is Angelina. She is my little angel and she's your daughter."

"What?"

The baby cried harder. Ashley said, "We need to talk and I need to feed her. Can we sit?"

"Yes. Of course."

The walked to the edge of the woods and sat in the shade of a maple tree. She unbuttoned her shirt, freed a breast, and suckled the baby. Henry watched in awe as the baby found and suck on her big, pink nipple. It was darker than he remembered.

"I got scared and ran away," she explained. "I was here last year to heal. I didn't expect to meet a wonderful man and get pregnant. I'd been trying for years to have a child and suddenly I'm unmarried and pregnant. So many thoughts raced through my head. The major one was could I keep the child?

"I needed to get away to think." She wiped a tear from her eye.

"Having a baby was my dream. You've raised your family. I didn't think I had the right to expect you to help in any way. I have a good job. I have enough money. I worried you might try to prevent me from having my angel.

"I know I sound like a crazy woman. I was. I probably still am. After I had Angie, I realized I had to let you know she exists. She's your daughter too. I'm not here for money or anything else. It seemed unfair to not let you know."