Summer with Trashy Slut and Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay there is definitely something going on under there. Ashley has her horny face on," her brother said laughingly.

"What the fuck, you better not be doing that down here," her mom snarled back.

She paused the movie, got up and walked over to us looking annoyed. I had no idea what was in store or what she was going to do.

"If your going to do that, go upstairs," she pointed back toward the staircase.

"We aren't doing anything," Ashley said back in a whiny childish voice.

Her mother started getting frustrated and ripped the blanket off of us to expose my massive penis pulsating in Ashley's hand and her daughter's little mound being rubbed by mine.

Her mom looked down at me and gave me a seductive smirk. "Nice dick. It's a lot bigger than his," pointing to her husband.

The whole family started at us and Ashley's step dad just sat there huffing from the comment but not really caring, as he was getting and eye full of her pussy. I could tell he was taking in every image and committing her wet, puffy cunt to memory. The redness of her swollen womanhood. The milky cum running down her lips and staining the couch.

"Mom, No," Ashley shrieked and tried to cover her vagina.

"I can see why you want his cock all the time, but you need to get upstairs if you want to play with that shit. Get up there now!"

Ashley pulled her pants up and I nervously zipped mine and walked as fast as I could up the stairs. I could hear the sound of the film coming back to life as I saw her family look as if nothing had happened ,out of the corner of my eye while I walked up the stairs. When we got to Ashley's room she flung down on the bed.

"Fuck my mom," she said in a rebellious tone.

I couldn't have cared less at this point about the family feud and I just wanted sex so I walked over to her and stood at the edge of the bed leaning down to kiss her. She kissed me back immediately and in a hard, aggressive method. I got worked up quickly after our fun downstairs and popped a chubby in my pants. I pulled them down as quickly a I could getting even more turned on by the thought that her family knew I was pounding their daughter.

I yanked her pants down as she pulled her shirt over her head. Her naked body looked great. Her big tits stared up at me and her little pussy poked through her thick legs as I lifted them up. She was not the hottest girl but something about her drew me in and it was so fun to play with her knowing full well that I would take her for all she could handle and then leave.

I stood beside the bed and pulled her legs over my shoulders inserting myself deep into her. She let out a moan and covered her mouth looking like a porn star faking how much pleasure she was in, but I could tell she was actually loving it. I started thrusting in and out hard and fast as she let out muffled moans and gasps. Her bed was just a mattress laying on the floor and with each hard thrust the bed shook back and forth. I had hoped at this point her family could hear which only turned me on more.

"We have to be quiet," I said putting my head down close to hers and fucking her hard.

"I know but it's so hard, that dick feels so good," she blubbered and bit my lip.

Her big tits bounced back and forth as I thrust harder and harder into her pussy. She started draining her juices again and they dripped around the tip of my head and out onto the bed. Ashley got more and more worked up and started moving her body and shuddering around my cock trying to get it to hit the perfect spot. I could see her welling up and finally she blew. Her pussy tightened around my thick rod once again and then opened up wide as a tidal wave of juice flowed down blowing past my manhood and flowing out onto the bed. She was almost yelling now as it happened loving every second.

I wasn't done yet and loved the idea that this slut was mine and her family was perfectly fine with me taking ownership of Ashley and defiling her in every way. I kept pounding over and over again. She covered her mouth and let out another moan.

"I can't cum again," she whimpered.

The statement did not deter me and I kept going watching her face turn into pure pleasure as her pussy was worn down to the nub. Harder and harder were my thrusts as the bed shook and Ashley covered her mouth moaning.

Once again she started welling up and orgasmed hard as ever this time but there was nothing left. She didn't send a flood like she did before and I could only feel her pussy tighten and loosen over and over like it was gasping for air. She shuddered and turned bright red before turning completely limp on the bed.

I had made the slut mine and she would let me do as I pleased. I was close to cumming now so I pulled my member out of her and pulled her head towards me. She didn't fight it at all and sat there like a good girl waiting for her prize. I shot a hot sticky rope of cum directly onto her face streaking it across her chin, nose and left eye. It turned me so much watching her cum covered face that the next rope went clean over her face and partly coated her hair while the rest dumped onto the bed behind her. Each string of cum slowly getting smaller coated her lips and forehead until she was covered in the milky semen. It dripped down her face and chin running onto her tits. I wanted to savor the moment so I rubbed my rod into her face massaging the cum into her cheek.

Exhausted, I hurled myself onto the bed next to her to rest as she wiped the juicy load off of her. It was amazing and I laid there basking in the knowledge of what I had just done with her family right downstairs knowing it was happening.

I couldn't move and we just laid in bed for hours resting and enjoying being naked. I started getting the urge to leave again but Ashley wouldn't have it yet again. I wanted to go home and spend some much needed time to myself and rid myself of this girl before she turned into a complete clinger. This was already happening and she thought of me as her boyfriend already.

Again, as I tried to push myself to leave I was brought back in by the sirens song of her mound pulling me back. I knew I could fuck her a few more times and have it any way I wanted so I thought I would stay just one more night and leave Sunday morning and have the day to myself.

As it got later and we had laid there naked until late at night Ashley decided that she needed to clean up.

"I'm going to jump in the shower, I feel gross."

The shower was right next to her bedroom in the hallway so she opened the door a crack and when she saw that no one was there, she crept over into the bathroom and slammed the door. I heard the water turn on and the shower curtain slide along the pole.

I laid in bed naked thinking back on the weekend and pleased with the slutty, trashy, sex I had had with the best slump buster I could find. As I thought about the fun I had I heard the door open and expected Ashley. The shower was still running though and I looked up to see her mother standing in the doorway. She was still wearing a t-shirt with no bra and her nipples looked pretty amazing popping through the shirt now completely hard.

"So it sounds like you know what your doing," she said as more of a command than a compliment.

"I think I'm halfway decent," I said back now uncaring about what she thought or what she would do.

She shut the door and walked over to the side of the bed pulling her top off and exposing her beautiful large breasts. She had perfect pink nipples sized just right for her full and voluptuous D breasts. I was surprised at how perky she was for a 40 something year old woman.

"Where's..." was all I could get out before she cut me off.

"He's drunk and sleeping on the couch. He won't wake up."

"You have amazing tits," I fired back to change the subject before she thought better of what she was doing.

My thick rod was sore from all the fun I was having over the last day but it sprang to life under the sheets and I was ready to take whatever her mother was offering. She pulled the sheets back and took me in her hand stroking and worshiping what seemed like the first big dick she had had in a long time.

"What about Ashley," I asked.

"If that little bitch wants to live in this fuckin house then she will deal with it," she fired back.

I didn't like the idea of hurting Ashley but I also wasn't going to stop her mother from making me cum. I was also getting more turned on by the fact that Ashley was right next door in the bathroom and her mother's husband was sleeping downstairs along with the rest of the family.

Her mother was great at jerking me off. She massaged my balls as she lightly tugged on my cock and stared at it like she couldn't wait to give it the attention it deserved. I was loving what she was doing and watching her beautiful mature tits shake while she pulled on me.

"I'm going to take care of that big handsome dick of yours like my daughter never would," she said stroking it perfectly like she had a blue print to my penis.

"Why don't you suck it for me babe?" I asked back no longer worried about niceties.

That was all the confirmation she needed. She pulled her hair back and dropped her head down on my pulsating dick. She swirled her tongue around the head and spent time making sure every inch was taken care of. Working her way around my shaft she kept her hand on it lightly stroking as she sucked. She let the saliva build up and started bouncing her head on it and gagging. I could tell she loved it and wanted as much as she could get.

Ashley's mom was amazing at giving head and I laid back groaning as I felt the cum get closer to the tip. She pulled off the rod for a second to make a show out of licking the precum from the tip and then went right back down on me slurping and gargling her prize.

Without asking, she got up and proceeded to pull her pants down moving her hips from left to right in the sexiest way so her pants could inch down around her tight ass. She had no underwear and stood there for a second looking at me so I could see her pussy in full view. It was perfect. She had a small tight little cunt for her age and her hair was trimmed down close in a landing strip which I thought was unbelievably hot.

"Do you want this?" She asked in a sexy tone knowing full well my answer without having to ask.

"I want to cum inside you," was the only thought on my mind and I blurted it out just as quickly as I thought it.

"Mmmmm yes please," she said back so seductively I almost shot my load.

She dropped down onto the dome of my member and and slowly inserted my full penis into her. I just laid there and let her do as she pleased loving every second. She was a 10 in bed and worked my cock perfectly. She moved her body back and forth holding my shoulders and letting her tits hang in my face. She moved around with such precision that it was all I could do to hold back from firing a shot in her. Her slit was soaking wet and I almost lost feeling in rod from the pure pleasure I was in.

"Fuck you feel amazing!"

"Thank you honey, I could ride your cock all day."

She knew I was close to cumming so she slid off of me. The juice from her pussy and my precum mixed together in a string that trailed from my cock up to her pussy, stretching as she pulled it out of her. She reached down with two fingers and in one fluid motion swirled the cum around them. She then put them in her mouth and sucked her fingers dry with a look of pure bliss on her face. She looked at me smiling while she more than sufficiently lapped up the cum from her fingers.

I was dying of pleasure. I knew she was doing it for my benefit to get me worked up and I had never seen anything so hot. My cock was pumping up and down with every heart beat ready to explode.

She then got back down and started sucking all of the leftover juices from my meat. I had pounded her daughter earlier that day and the combination of her, Ashley and my own cum drove me to new heights as I watched her suck every last drop and gargle the milky mess on my rod before swallowing it down.

Just then as she put her head back down to keep sucking, the door flew open and I realized just as fast as it happened, that the shower was no longer running. I was immediately in shock and terror at what would happen next.

"What the fuck mom!" Ashley's voice came blasting into the room.

"What's the problem?" Her mom asked back like nothing was wrong.

"You have your mouth around my boyfriends cock you hoe!"

"So what, if you think your going to live in my house then you better understand what's yours is mine."

"Your an asshole, he's mine," Ashley fired back.

"Look I'm just having a little fun with him and then you can have him back. It's not a big deal," her mom reasoned with her.

"Yeah well I'm telling Dad!"

"You tell dad and you will be out on the street, so go right ahead."

Ashley looked at me with a look on her face of ownership and jealousy. I just looked back at her as if I didn't care. I had just had the best dick sucking of my life and I was not about to let it go.

Her mom answered her subtle plea, "Its really not a big deal Ashley, we are just having some fun. Now he's your boyfriend so why don't you come over here and help him out."

Ashley slumped over to the bed and took the towel off that she had been wearing around her to dry off.

"Who's body is better?" She asked looking for validation. Her tits hanging out and looking ready for me to rub my face in.

"Of course yours are better, you have amazing breasts and your pussy is incomparable," I said back sounding like a buffoon.

She got a big smile on her face and started kissing me. By this time her mom went back to pulling on my cock. Ashley kissed me and rubbed her tits in my face letting me lick and lightly bite her nipples. Her mom took it upon herself to pull Ashley down to my pelvis and pushed her head down on my thick shaft. Ashley started sucking and her mom pushed her head down so she gagged on my rod.

"You better suck his dick as good as me if you want me to share," her mom scolded.

I was in complete heaven and watched the two girls as they sat naked and Ashley sucked me off while her mom pushed her head down. Her mom then got down and started licking the rest of my shaft as Ashley bounced on the head. I could tell Ashley was trying to outdo her mother and she started rapidly bouncing hard to get me close.

To outdo her mom, Ashley pushed her away with a slight shove and then jumped on me and inserted me deep inside her. She started riding me up and down while her massive tits shook along with her. She looked at me again like he owned me and rode my dick with pride.

"You love my tight little pussy don't you baby?"

"Mmm yes baby, I love how soaking wet you are."

Her mother with nothing to do came up to my head and sat herself down right on my mouth. I wanted to eat her pussy so bad and loved getting the chance. My cock was getting a workout and feeling great which made my pussy eating that much more virile. I pushed my tongue as deep as it would go into her mothers vagina and swirled it around. Her pussy was sweet and tangy and I could not get enough of the salty juice she had flowing from her.

I put my lips around around it and sucked it until the whole clit was inside my watering mouth . Her mom threw her head back moaning and grinding my mouth back and forth forcing the lips into my mouth. I licked the patch of hair on her pelvis taking in her scent and pushed my tongue back inside her swirling and licking furiously.

"Oh yes baby!" She cried forcing my head deeper into her snatch whether I wanted it or not.

Ashley rode my cock shifting back and forth and trying to get me off as best as she could. Her mom was pushing up and down and working up a sweat. She grinded harder moaning more and more and I kept furiously sucking every ounce of fluid from her snatch. She grabbed my head and shifted her legs around my mouth faster and faster until she let out a yell and threw her head back. She came violently and a stream of juice came flowing into my mouth. I lapped it up and swallowed it all loving it. I knew there must have been a hundred cocks that filled her pussy but I couldn't help myself and sucked everything I could from her.

She got off my face and I threw Ashley off my dick. I got up and stood at the edge of the bed pulling Ashley close to me and forcing my shaft inside her. I pounded her hard and she covered her mouth again and let out groans of satisfaction. I was thrilled to be fucking this trashy slut and her mother in their dumpy house with the family fast asleep. It was making me wild and I kept pounding hard thinking of this. My ferociousness made Ashley go off the deep end and she let out a loud moan and flooded my dick yet again. Juices ran down onto the bed and stained a dinner plate sized portion of the sheets.

Her mom laid on the bed next to Ashley and I knew she wanted some too. I pulled out of Ashley and shoved my cum soaked penis into her mom. I kept up the rate I was at and wanted to fill her mother badly. I didn't want Ashley to know this was my plan so as I got close I kept it subtle. Like an explosion, I hit an orgasm and blasted cum into her mother. I had dreamed about this moment. She worked her legs and hips milking my cock while ropes shot deep inside her. She looked totally satisfied and bit her lip pushing her pelvis into me while I streamed cum into her. I pulled out before my last rope and shoved it back into Ashley filling her with what I had left.

I kept pushing into Ashley until my cock got soft enough to fall out on it own and watched in bliss as my cum ran out of both her and her mom onto the bed. Her mother reached down with her hand to scoop it up and sucked the cum off her fingers while looking at me with the most seductive look I have ever received.

They both laid of the bed with sweat running down their bodies looking like they ran a marathon and then finished off the best cut of steak of their lives.

"Come over anytime hun," her mom said as she pulled on her clothes and walked back to her bedroom.

Ashley lay naked for a little while and looked up at me.

"You know your with me right," she questioned.

"Yes of course, but I have to get going, I have a work appointment tomorrow that I have to get up for," I said flatly back.

"No! Please stay the night with me?"

"I can't hun, I told you I have to get up tomorrow and its a long drive home. Ill call you when I get home, ok?"

I pulled my clothes back on and Ashley looked sad knowing I was walking out the door but I had to get home and have some me time outside of this trashy family and Ashley's clingy behavior. I said goodbye and snuck back down the stairs and walked out the front door. I jumped in my car and drove home in the early morning darkness smoking a cigarette and thinking about the amazing night I just had. I thought about going home and jerking off thinking about Ashley and her mom and the wonderful thoughts of cumming in them both at the same time. Little did I know it was only the tip of the iceberg and the summer would get a whole lot more interesting.

12