All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 27'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Fucking stupid.

So now her “master” wants her to have skin cancer? Leathery skin? Or do you think tanning beds are safe. Fucking moron.

Add in the unprotected sex, fancy a shag with potential STDs? A little hero’s complex never killed anyone, although you DO have to warn potential partner and the warts...we’ll, they are unattractive. But her, some guys like disease???

Then there’s the grandmother of them all: cervical cancer. HPV. There are dozens of strains and the HOV cure is effective against only 7. Guess those are good odds for some. Then there’s the tattoos. Oh sure, they’re all cute and hot now...wait 20 years. Not so hot. Of course, he’s her master and he is turning her into his arc slave, because that’s never happened before. Why not have her branded while you’re at it. Maybe pump her out and get your moneys worth for a few years until she’s used up and good for nothing because that’s all your good for.

Do yourself and us a favour. You want to write fantasy, go for it; but don’t rewrite the laws of physiology as well. That just makes it unbelievable and unbelievable stories aren’t enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
👍👍👍

Супер

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

OMG WILCOX! YOU ARE BACK! GREAT CHAPTER AS ALWAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Muppet

Enjoyed it till it got stupid why more piercings is he trying to kill her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why

The story was going great but looks like you became lazy you could of had other ways of fucking but you took the lazy option anal starts to get boring then more piercings you really lost it’ if you want to own her degrade her Make sure who owns her but once you go to far with the Piercings No one wants to Touch her You want something they Desire They Desperately Want but can’t have cause she’s yours and she will only do as you say think please cause this a Fantastic Storyline but lost it’s way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
by the eyelash

the one piercing by her eyebrow, a lot of fussing for one little ring. So much more should be inflected both tattoos and piercing stop being so gentle with slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
almost missed appointment

Instead of getting ready for my appointment, I humped myself to orgasm enjoying Summer's use.

This story has me torn. Being that it's a fantasy, it's beyond hot to see her used like this. As some others have said, some of the use is just a bit too risky. But I've been able to push those thoughts aside and remember that when I'm fantasizing, I don't think about safe sex. In fact, I think of just the opposite. The nastier the better.

Of course Summer never wanted to be blackmailed, but like me, I'm sure she's always been a slut. She just needed her Master to help bring it out. Oh, and the fact that he's so much younger makes it so hot.

I like how Master T continues to take photos of her even though he has more than enough evidence to prove she's a nasty teacher blowing her students. I can't describe it, but it's just something about what the snapped pictures represent. It's humiliating and degrading, especially since she's aroused by it.

I'd love for her to be used as an object at the concert. Perhaps someone needs to rest their feet on her back. She'd make a lovely foot stool. I can also see her in the men's bathroom. Sitting with her back against the wall, dressed hiked up, legs spread, tits popped out, and funnel in her mouth. If she's hooded, it would be the perfect opportunity for her to have a taste of her son's piss. Of course he wouldn't know he's pissing in his mom's mouth, but from overheard conversations, she'd know what was going on.

I love your writing style. Ignore the haters and please continue to give us something to cum to.

deedolitodeedolitoalmost 5 years ago
Extraordinary

Extraordinary

The best story on the web (or close)

The change in the apparence of Summer offers a lot of possibilities for incredible humiliation.

I hope she will continue to wear plug, dildo, high heels, collar (leash ?), even cuffs in public places in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story is a 6 on the 1-5 scale

Long time coming but worth the wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Summer's Blackmail

Exceptional beyond words, glad to see it's back and hoping for a lot more of her trails with MT and others. One of the BEST STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Getting ridiculous

When will it finally end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I'll be honest upon writing this comment i've never read the chapter yet, and probably won't be reading it for the near future as i will wait for the series to finish.

I never cared about realism in the first place. It limit things way too much. Just bring on the humiliation and degragation, and don't go full torture BDSM. Please don't be disheartened and disregard the haters they're always there. This series is one of the best i would like to see more.

P. S.

As i skim though this chapter i found something interesting. If you don't mind i would like you to start the trend of locking high heels on her feet for extended periods of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worth the wait

After over a year and a half since the last chapter, I'm still so glad I check back on this story every month or so. Please, please don't stop writing it.

I love the idea of goth Summer; please keep going down that path- seeing her do more submission to women would also be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome Back

Your writing style is one of my all time favorite! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Summer is coming (again and again)

Wilcox, many thanks for writing yet another chapter in Summer’s transformation. It has been a very long time in coming and I feel you have overcompensated by writing the longest chapter yet. I love your writing and adore the character you have created but this is starting to feel like a tv series that had an excellent initial premise and became lost by season 5. I loved the forced/reluctance this started with and have enjoyed the transition to addiction and needing her next “fix”. However, the transformation from prim and proper teacher to the skankiest teacher in the state with multiple tattoos and piercings has lost its original core attraction. Will we be seeing prostitute Summer on a street corner earning bucks for Master Todd? She will probably need to soon in order to pay off her Amex bill as it soars at an alarming rate paying for all these “treatments” and sex toy purchases! As she gets more tattoos and piercings and inserts more sex toys the law of diminishing returns kicks in for the reader. The same goes for yet another gangbang. I’m more interested in how Summer gets herself out of this situation. Or not. She can get gangbanged by the local Boy Scout troop, her neighbor and his friends, the entire PTA, the inmate population of the nearby prison and/or the entire audience of the hip hop concert and I wouldn’t blink an eyelid. Sure, the degradation fans want her to be transformed from sweet perky respectable teacher into a tattooed, pierced, lowlife slut with ruined cunt and anus. A female sexual version of Gollum. It’s not what I want for Summer and hope this story can end leaving us wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending

I like your style of writing but I think that the story has to come to an end.

I mean summer already went through a lot, I think this is perfect time to setup the ending for her, like maybe on chapter 30?

I am pretty sure with your imagination you could start another series and I will be reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why should it end ?

Who does not like it should let it.

Nobody is forced to read it.

kakwannkakwannalmost 5 years ago
please don't forget were she is coming from.

-Make her meet her friends she had, that will like her changes or judge her.

-Make her skype with her husband, questioning her changes.

-Does she still teach? her studients are certainly not all masters Todd or ex-sub-slut-from-master T... they must gossip with each others. some innocent boy/girl must have some fantasy about their teacher.

-Jimmy is fine please explore that line of plot more!

-I don't know were you wan't to go with the sons? may be drunken sons like mommy? they seem to like mommy really much... but arent bad people at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
never stop

Never stop writing this story as it is early in the school year, we have lots of time to keep using and abusing slut. Slut can still be used by Master T long after graduation. I think by the time hubby comes home he will dump slut. Also, Todd should be able to keep hubby out of the country longer as his Dad owns the company employing hubby.

By making slut correlate taking cum to achieve orgasums must be developed and programmed into her new realities. Make slut become depended on Master T to provide, lead and direct her sexual exploitation in all phases of her life.

tameez1985tameez1985almost 5 years ago
The story just go on!

Great story that must never end... Lots more to explore with Summer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
depressing

rated 5 stars on 2 diff devices before ever reading.hard to go a year+ with nothing new.not a continue to summer nor a new story line.would rate highest stars literotica allows.author has ability.been waiting years for son and friends to finally get to summer home.keep picturing master t.making it clear to summer to take any advances sons' friends may make towards summer.summer has ability as hasn't just killed herself or for that matter master t by now.lol.so funny thinking what is world summer thinks how she gets out of the deep dark hole she put herself into.wonder when summer realize just letting master t do what he wanted with the original picture meant for husband....might not have been so bad....lol.curious how son isn't freaking out with summers appearance changes...curious how husband hasn't freaked see summer on video chat????love summer story very much.now we wait late 2020 for anything new.14 pages is fantastic.thank you very much for awesome story.praying for another 50 chapters at 14+ pages please each chapter

superdutyfansuperdutyfanalmost 5 years ago
Great as always

Your work on this story is excellent. I can't wait till her husband comes home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Welcome back Wilcox! the sheer sight of one of your stories gives me an insta-boner. I loved the tension having her sons around brought, reigniting the fear of being exposed from a loving mother and teacher to depraved slut. Being caught masturbating with the sheets pulled up to cover her naked body, while her sons sat on the bed speaking to her, unaware of the depraved act she was in the middle of. I loved the exercise bike at the gym and how she was made to put on such a lewd display for strangers who were then invited to participate in actions to push her body and humiliate her further. I kind of wish you kept the build up linear for this rather than instantly stripping her of her outfit and sexually using her the second she walked into the gym. I like seeing her comply with strong demands of strangers, feeling like she brought it on herself by the provocative outfits and positions master T is putting her in. the mental anguish of "can i still get out of this situation with some dignity in tact"? When new characters are instantly revealed to be one of Master T's pawns, it takes the suspense out as Summer, the tormentor and the audience all know that its just going to be another sex scene. I also loved how summer had all that cum stored in her ass. I wish you made her sit through brunch with her sons with her ass full of multiple men's cum as a dirty little secret she had to carry as she smiled and hugged her boys.

I'm looking forwards to the concert, seeing her in a sweaty pit with strangers pressed up against her, taking advantage of the situation to feel her up and slide there hands under her dress. Maybe she gets called up on stage and pressured into twerking for the performer and flashing her tits to the crowd. Much to her humiliation she finds out that some of her students were in the crowd to witness her slutty display and has to awkwardly explain to the student that they still need to respect her as a teacher which ends in a desperate grovel to let her perform sexual acts in exchange for deleting the footage.

Anyway thanks again for blessing us with another chapter. I hope you don't take offence to my hopes for the story, I still love what you produce, and everyone likes different things. I merely express my thoughts in hopes that they can help provide you with inspiration. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Top drawer as always

Oh yes after a wait we get more from ms Wayne. First class as always sir. Please continue and please don’t make us wait so long 😊😊👍

Santi989Santi989almost 5 years ago
Waiting for this and you did wonderful work here.

Dear wilcox010 its been a long gap between your last episode, but its now really worth for waiting. really like this one more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so many changes in hair colour ...

... first change that was explained. First she was brunette, then blonde, then brunette, then blonde again, wtf? Now black, but at least we know that her hair was dyed this time. Hard to picture a character with unexplained changes.

I used to really like Summer, but now I wouldn't even touch her. Unless the colonic cures all her STDs.

This story is circling the drain. What's next for her - heroin and meth, dumped in a crack-house? You had me hoping that her life would become enjoyable again once she embraced her role as a submissive, but no such luck.

Which reminds me, has she been fired yet? She doesn't seem to be teaching anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I hope we don't wait long for story no. 28

hope the face of the english teacher at the concert will not be revealed at the concert and will be in a very hot environment where many will fuck her until the end of the concert. I wouldn't want students to recognize her. The Secret Life of Summer gives a special charm to the story

I just pray that you do not tattoo her anymore, from many tattoos the female body becomes ugly and unrecognizable. Piercings may still turn ugly on some beautiful faces in places that cause sexual arousal.

When I read a story I get so excited and wish I had summer

Just keep going, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story

I definitely would like to read more of this story i would like the idea of the cleaning lady coming back and being in charge make the teacher clean as she gets paid just giving orders and more out side using in back yard by almost everyone on her so the neighbor gets more pictures to use and to confront her and maybe make her work at his poker party they play normal but add each winner get a part of her clothes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time to wrap it up. Really? Still not ready?

I suspect Wilcox has kinda painted himself into a corner, and has no idea how to bring this to an interesting conclusion. Some kind of big change has to take place to Summer's role in life, now that she's adequately trained. So prove me wrong, Wilcox. Show us how Todd's plan wraps up, now that he's done proving she's truly a cum slut. How does he say, "There, I'm finished, project complete!" And what will it mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please use me Wilcox

Master Wilcox,

My name is Madison. I am 24 and most people say that I have a hot little body. I have a boyfriend who fucks me every chance he gets but he never gets me off. He is like a child asking if he can pleasure me. I have cum more from reading your stories than from fucking my boyfriend.

I rub my pussy as I imagine what you would do to me if you were my master. Please tell me e that you don't just have an active imagination. I didn't think so. You couldn't possibly write stories this hot unkess there was some truth to it.

I am ready to submit to you. I want to be your slut. I want you to use me any way you see fit. I am sopping wet as I rub my pussy and think of all the nasty things you will make me do. I want you to use me. I want you to humiliate me. I want you to fuck me every way possible.

Please sir tell me what I must do to make my fantasies a reslity.

Your slut,

Madison

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Summer&Dog

The story is great! Let's make it better! The neighbor's dog should fuck Summer! This will be a trap! The result is a disconcerting photo of the teacher and the dog! The neighbor will use Summer to his advantage!

wilcox010wilcox010over 4 years agoAuthor
Madison

you have to leave me a method to contact you.

MJ

kaele24kaele24over 4 years ago
Sons

whi not let the sons make more with her mum? Or let her watch her son masturbate

and go crazy, with it so that she wants it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story ever

I wish you would bring Meline back to really humiliate Summer maybe a sleep over with the cheerleaders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The best you have ever written about Summer Wayne and her journey into full submission, can't wait to find out when James comes home to find his wife belongs to another man and Summer can only be satisfied by someone with a dominant personality.

Reading about Summer's fall to becoming a true slut and owned woman is getting better with every chapter and I can't wait for the next instalment with Justin and Master T directing her new life as a sub.

yours a very wet fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best yet

I have followed Summers misadventures into the glorious world of submission and her going from a normal housewife to a owned slave of one her very students. Reading each adventure with my husband who now serves as my Master. I too have had tattoos and piercings at the request of my Master (even against my will), my Master no longer treats my as his wife as but I still love him and he has modelled me on your character of Summer.

I feel that my life has improved by becoming more submissive to the whims of strong dominated people in my life. I wanted to thank you Master Wilcox010 for allowing my husband/Master use me as he saw fit.

I hope to see Summer continue her journey deeper into submission as the Joy's of submission only get better the further you go. I hope James finds out that his wife belongs to another man and both her son's in time, as there is no shame in being used and owned as a sub.

I wanted to thank you in a public way for your work Master Wilcox010.

Yours a thankful submissive wife/slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Any word on the next one

I understand that you have a life beyond writing, but if you could put an approximate. I just want to know if i should be checking in weekly, monthly, annually or not at all for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Summer's Blackmail

The work is wonderful! Interesting storyline! I would like to continue! Waiting is tiring, of course! However, I understand that good literary work is a matter of inspiration! Your readers are ready to wait a long time! I wish you success! Thank you very much for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Birth control

Get Todd to make her stop using birth control then breed her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thanks for the work

Dear author, thank you for your work! Your story is a masterpiece! When you enrich us with the continuation of this magnificent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Idea

I'm sure you already have the stuff fleshed out, but Summer did just wrack up a bunch of charges on her credit card. She has to pay for all of that somehow; she already did get paid for the gang bang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dear wilcox010!

Dear wilcox010, when will the continuation be published?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't stop

The best work in its genre! The author of creative success! And I want to continue!

MasterBearbrokenribMasterBearbrokenribalmost 4 years ago

Ice pick in the forehead...

nypumpernypumperalmost 4 years ago
love this story

love stroking to this story of Summers slut transformation hope there are more chapters please write more

nypumpernypumperalmost 4 years ago
summer blackmail the best story

hope you will be posting new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

waiting for the chapter 28

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Summer-Best woman!

The adventure must continue!!!The intrigue is only growing!!!Mr wilcox010 you are a talented writer!You have many fans of your creativity!Your work is worthy of continuation! We are all waiting! Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait for more

Very excited for the next chapter. All those horny guys at the concert pressed up tight against the scantily dressed teacher. It won't be long until sweat soaks that skimpy white dress to be see through, and with all the bouncing around, its only natural for her tits to fall out and for the hem to slip above that round ass. To think this will all happen in front of her son's friend Justin, and undoubtably with some of her students and neighbours in that youthful crowd. I hope she gets dragged up on stage in her dishevelled state and pier pressured into twerking that thong clad ass. Maybe the performer even puts her on the spot asking about her tattoos and piercings I front of the audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do not stop

Every new chapter and new adventures! Every time more interesting! This amazing magic happens with Summer! How beautifully written! Super hit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Concert

We need to read of Summer being gang banged at the concert. And getting up early Monday morning to correct the results of the abuse at the show and readying her body for school and Todd's demands.

Remember food and sleep deprivation keeps her highly manageable and cooperative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i love this story

very exciting story, great and big texte

it's hard to wait for next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
waiting time

Hope for a great continuation of Summer's adventures! Waiting is tiring! But I believe in you wilcox010! Your work is like an adventure novel for me! It is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
impatient

next ! next ! i need next chapter , please ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still writing?

If you're still writing this story, maybe have Todd shoot a Tik Tok video of Summer twerking with her butt plug and, as mentioned in an earlier chapter where she didn't believe a woman can do 5 men at the same time even though she saw it on a video, she should be ready to fuck 5 men now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More more more

Come on Wilcox010, we need another chapter. I think the crew need to get that hot tub installed and I suspect Summer can help distract them whilst it gets checked out? Best story line by far but it’s been ages. Please give us some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Chapter

Come on.... Another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Salivating for the next humiliation

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Summer’s adventure. Looking forward to the next installment! Hope it comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next Chapter

Dear Author, First of all I was want to Congratulate You for Such a Brilliant Piece of Work...... I really enjoyed the Series, Surely One of The Best....

But also i want to request you please Do Update the Chapters at regular Intervals...

You very well Know that there are millions of Series on Literotica and Internet is Full of Porn Content, So If You want to Compete You Can't afford to Disappoint Your Readers....

You have the Skills it's Just that You have to be little more consistent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Summer-Super

Super series! But we have been waiting for the next episode for a very long time! Dear author, we implore you to write a sequel about the adventures of Summer!

Santi989Santi989about 3 years ago

Dear author please update this fantastic and mind-blowing story. I have come litrotica only to see if you post this update. Part 27 was really so long you posted. Please dear sir don't leave this story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m actually concerned that the author died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Anyone who dares to continue in a new story ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Last comment is a good idea. If Wilcox is too busy to complete this could be done by one of the avid followers as fan fiction.

Wilcox, what do you think?

wilcox010wilcox010almost 3 years agoAuthor

I am alive and well. Been really busy with work and Covid-19 really affected my life. I am 50% done with Chapter 28. Thanks for your concern..................no one should try to finish my story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back wilcox010 - very glad to hear that you are still with us and hope for many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mr Wilcox I am really intrigued and wanted more of the scene in the SVU where she’s listening to Master T as he’s driving home how far she’s come and how much she’s beginning to crave his dominance. A more fleshed out scene of that would be erotic AF at least to me.

Summer should also start to see women as sexually attractive and start to crave being with them to the point of being embarrassed to admit to herself let alone to Master T.

Lastly take as long as you need for chapter 28. I know it’s going to be hot as hell and a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank God that you are all right! Your work is a real bestseller. Looking forward to 28,29,30 and so on. Continue your story about Summer adventures from inspiration to inspiration. This masterpiece does not need to end. Let Summer adventures last like as long as possible and will be multifaceted and without any restrictions. Thank you for your work!

strongrighthandstrongrighthandalmost 3 years ago

Hey Wilcox, glad to hear you are back. I know this may be an odd forumn for it, but

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Been rereading the story from the beginning in anticipation of ch. 28 and I’d forgotten that Master T gave Summer explicit instruction to greet those who showed interest in her. Let’s see if Justin gets such a greeting at the concert.

nypumpernypumperalmost 3 years ago

glad that you are back this is such a great hot story look forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mr Wilcox, I'm waiting for chapter 28 long time! Have you published it now? Where it is possible to read, for I cannot find it from these pages yet! Thanks beforehand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear author, tell me when will the release date of the continuation of this super work be?

wilcox010wilcox010almost 3 years agoAuthor

If you write a comment to me, please do not do it anonymous. I cannot respond to you. I am going to try my darnedest to get 28 out by week's end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a very very long time awaited sequel.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to end of week? That was last week...

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Still working on it.........sorry my schedule does not allow much free time right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Wilcox, Just want to thank you for continuing the story. Can't believe it has been almost a decade since I started following your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take your time now, a few weeks don't matter.

In the end, only the quality of the story suffers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you upload the story this weekend 🙂

lokerylokeryover 2 years ago

@wilcox010 I'm so happy to see you here!

Do you have a patreon or subscribestar account to pay you back a little?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not the only one constantly checking here for updates and to see if chapter 28 is out yet right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

after stories about gays, the author became an asshole

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the misguided word, but continue to read about Summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about your just focus on finishing the story, jack wagon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ya I’m checking about 3 times a day. Can’t wait for the next chapter, even the pathetic jealous trolls are excited. Just delighted the author and fans have made it through Covid .

strongrighthandstrongrighthandover 2 years ago

Geez some people here need to chill. Don't get me wrong I too am checking frequently for the latest installment of our fav story. But Wilcox01 isn't getting paid to do this, he is writing in his free time. Sometimes life gets in the way, doesn't mean you need to rude. Keep up the quality writing wilcox, and don't let the fuck heads get to ya. The updates you have provided are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sure the author is working on a continuation of Summer's adventures. But he is doing it in a quality way and at a time when he is free. The man may have other problems and may be busy. This must be understood! Dear author take your time, we have waited so long that we are willing to wait. Let Summer's adventures be intriguing and exciting. With respect to your readers. And one more request when you write the continuation do not finish the story of Summer. From time to time inspiration comes to any of us, just like you, and in this period it is possible to continue the story of Summer. Let the flight of your imagination have no limits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

any updates for chapter 28?

nypumpernypumperover 2 years ago

looking forward to next summer chapters such a hot story

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

I am still writing, been very busy and have had a tough bast 18 months like everyone else. I will get it done! MJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, expect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@wilcox010 updates?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope to see some updates soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you are okay, stay safe.

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Working on Chapter 28 right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Hoping the author releases it soon.

Santi989Santi989over 2 years ago

Eagerly waiting for next chapter dear MJ. Sure you make another master piece. hope Chapter 28 will hit so hard on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see Summer start to realize how much she needs to serve Todd and be his 100% completely to the level that it becomes an obsession for her.

Todd still needs to work to break Summer of course but she needs to start to realize she needs and desires things she can only get from her Master.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES