Summer's Blackmail Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers

Next Summer bent over and placed the black plug on the tile floor between her feet as she went about showering off the day's activities cleaning her body, getting rid of the physical remnants, but not the mental remnants of the humiliation and sexual submission earlier. Once clean, she picked up the new toy that she had placed on the wooden seat that all of the showers had, put her right foot up on the seat and with her left hand spreading her pussy lips, the teacher slipped her master's new sex toy into her wet pussy. Summer's fingers followed the base inside as she attempted to place the toys deep enough to stay secure, but easily retrievable. The bulbed end suck right into her G-spot and Summer's body reacted immediately.

Once satisfied that she was clean and that the toy was safely secured inside her, Summer bent over and picked up the black butt plug. The toy's six inch narrow cord was extended out of her pussy and dangled between her legs. That motion forced the toy to move inside her pussy and it caused the teacher to evoke a slight moan of pleasure. Summer steeled herself, turned off the water, opened the shower curtain and headed across the tile floor of the communal shower. Summer stopped at the towel station, picked up one of the provided towels and headed back across the carpeted floor of the locker room. She was holding the butt plug against her chest along with the towel. As she walked, she could feel the toy stimulate her G-Spot, which she immediately realized was her young master's intent to keep her stimulated.

Just as she reached the door to the locker room, several women came into the locker room. They stopped dead in their tracks when they first saw the naked woman carrying her towel rather than having wrapped around her for some form of modesty. Summer continued to head towards her locker, though she had to walk right through the women. As she turned at the end of the first row of lockers, Summer heard, "What a slut."

Summer, embarrassed, kept walking until she once again stood in front of her locker. She began to dry off her body with the small towel and then she used the towel to try and dry her hair. It was a bit harder to dry given the shorter length. She just planned to have a slight wet look to meet with her sons and then she would be back to the safety of her home to relax and recover from her work-out in the back room with the three men. Her body involuntarily shuddered thinking about the men, their cocks, how each had exploded deep in her ass and how she was made to clean their cocks after each had dumped their jism as well as her ass juices. Summer's right hand found its way down to her already wet pussy and she lightly touched her pierced clit. She let out a slight moan that was interrupted by chatter within the locker room area. Summer quickly pulled her hand from her pussy and pulled the paper bag containing her directed wardrobe for the day.

Inside the bag, the teacher found her white six inch slut heels, her white Rhinestone studded collar, her white camisole, neon green thong, and beige thigh hi's still in the package and her black miniskirt. The camisole is what she wore under some of her blouses at school that gave her a more conservative look. However, wearing it today would be most difficult, especially given that she would be having brunch with her two sons. The camisole left very little to the imagination if worn separately as she would be required today.

Summer slipped the camisole over her head, put her arms through the thin spaghetti straps and pulled it down. Summer stood up as she pulled the camisole down and then she remembered that the garment was not one that she could tuck in as it came just below her mid-drift clearly exposing her toned stomach, but also the silver belly button piercing with the silver "S" attachment. Summer flicked the piercing damning her young master for the feelings that were beginning to once again stir within her.

Summer quickly grabbed the thong, stepped into it and slowly pulled it up her legs. The thong's side straps settled onto her hips and the thin material of the crotch easily slipped between each of her pierced pussy lips. Summer adjusted the straps and then rearranged the crotch of the thong making sure that the thin plastic covered wire was secured between her legs. Summer then sat back down onto the wooden bench. Nervously, the teacher opened the package containing her hose. She slipped the toes of her right foot into the hose as Summer stretched the lace top. Summer stood back up, placed her right foot onto the bench and carefully worked the nylon up her legs until the two inch wide top rested just below her pussy. Summer repeated the process with her left leg. While standing, Summer slipped her nylon covered feet into her slut heels.

Summer then stepped into the waist band of her black miniskirt. This skirt did not have a zipper, but had a row of buttons from her waist down to the hem. The hem rested six inches above her knees when standing. She had worn the skirt out once on a date night with her husband James, but today she was feeling more exposed because it would be broad daylight and she would be having lunch with her twin sons.

As she stood in front of her locker, Summer noticed a small neon green pull over sweater that she had not seen initially. There was a note pinned to the sweater, "Slut, you may wear this sweater during your lunch with your sons. You may put it on after you have parked your car at Julio's and not before. As soon as your sons leave, take the sweater back off immediately," Master T.

Summer was both relieved and scared at the same time. Though she would be covered during lunch, she would be on public display until she got to lunch. She felt her nipples getting harder and with a quick glance down, she could easily make out the outline of her silver dollar sized areolas as well as the protrusions caused by the piercings in each nipple.

Summer quickly packed all of her work-out gear, still soaking wet, shoes socks and butt plug into her carry bag. She pulled her make-up bag out of her gym bag and walked back across the locker room to the dressing area. As Summer faced the mirror, even she was shocked at the woman staring back at her. The green side straps of the thong were clearly visible above the waist band of her skirt. The almost see through camisole did nothing to hide the fact that each of her silver dollar sized nipples were pierced as they pressed against the tightly fitting top.

Summer placed her make-up bag on the counter top and then attempted to pull the waist band of her skirt up over her hips to hide the thong. However, due to her recent weight loss due primarily to her young master controlling what and when she ate, the skirt just fell back into place resting comfortably on her hips. Summer pulled the hem of her skirt up and pulled her neon green thong down. A quick glance at the mirror and Summer saw how her legs were encased in the beige hose with the two inch wide lace tops resting only two inches below her pussy. Summer then pulled the thong back into place only this time resting the side straps of the thong hopefully below the waist band of her skirt.

With the hem still pulled up to her waist, Summer turned around to check out the position of the thong's T back. Summer's eyes immediately saw that the majority of her Screaming Eagle tattoo appeared above the skirt's waist band. As she was standing and looking in the mirror, two younger women emerged from the shower area with towels tightly wrapped around their bodies. The women both stopped in front of Summer, looked around the teacher and admired the view of her ass as well as her tattoo.

"You have a nice body and I like the Eagle tattoo," said one of the women.

Summer's only response was a meek, "Thank you."

The woman that spoke to Summer dropped her towel and turned around. The woman bent over slightly to show off a similar Eagle design only her Eagle was brightly colored while Summer's tattoo was a black outlined version. "You should go and see my tattoo artist Marcos. He could fill in the design for you. It would take him about two hours to complete. You would only be out of commission over a weekend and then you would be back to normal. Marcos would see you 2 times per day to make sure that it wasn't infected, plus he has other benefits if you know what I mean," the girl giggled as she picked up her towel and joined her friend.

Summer shivered at the thought of seeing Marcos again. She had had enough of his "benefits". Summer quickly pulled the skirt back into place. Summer opened her make-up bag and went about applying her make-up the way her young master required. Summer had not paid particular attention to her hair as it was slowly air drying which have her a less than conservative look. Her nipples continued to stand at full attention pressing tightly against the almost see-through camisole making little tents at each nipple.

The teacher gathered up all of her items and stuffed everything into her work out bag. She placed her white rhinestone slut collar and black butt plug into her purse because she had not been instructed to wear either thankfully. Summer also tucked the bright green sweater into the top of her gym bag for quick access. Steeling herself, Summer headed out the door of the locker room, across the main floor, past the gawking eyes of several members and under the watchful gaze of her morning tormentor and work-out fiend Jana. As she watched the teacher cross the floor, Jana felt her own pussy react to the memory of the sex experienced in the locker room with the teacher as well as having watched the three men fuck the teacher's ass dumping their cum deep in Summer's ass.

Summer quickly crossed the parking lot, opened the trunk of her BMW and slammed it shut. Summer opened her car door and quickly slipped into the driver's seat. She glanced down and immediately knew that she was going to be on display for the next 20 minutes as she drove to Julio's to meet her sons. Summer sped through the area as fast as she could, but the teacher's route took her through several stretches of red lights where she occasionally was fully aware that her lace top hose, her neon green panties and her nipples were on full display. Fortunately, she was able to speed away.

As Summer parked her car in the back lot of Julio's in a space conveniently between two large pick-up trucks, she got out of her car, opened her trunk and fished the green sweater out of her gym bag. "What a dumb slut I am for not taking this out before driving here," Summer mumbled to herself. She was unaware that retrieving her sweater had allowed several passing men to see the tops of her hose as well as the thin material of the thong resting snuggly between her ass cheeks. The men elbowed each other and went along into the bar at Julio's.

Summer, as gracefully as she could, slipped the sweater over her head, pushed her hands through the arm holes and pulled the sweater down. She was pleased that the sweater covered her almost see-through camisole, but not long enough to cover her belly button piercing and she was sure her Screaming Eagle tattoo would be mostly visible. She slammed the trunk hood down and hurried to the front entrance to Julio's. She met the hostess and gave her name to which the hostess responded, "Oh I have a note for you and I am supposed to tell you to only open it after your sons leave. I will take you to your table."

Summer stuffed the envelope into her purse quickly and covered her white rhinestone collar with it. She painted a smile on her face and quickly walked to the table to join her sons. Both sons rose at the same time and each gave her a long hug and then Summer sat across from them at their table of four. "Oh God I hope Justin is not joining us," Summer said to herself.

The boys both commented on how Summer looked, young, sort of daring and sexy. They asked if she was going anywhere, but Summer just shook head to say that she was just feeling a bit frisky this morning when she packed for her work-out. About halfway through the meal as Summer and her boys were discussing when their father would be home (First weekend in November, it is now September 26) and what was planned. They talked about maybe going snow skiing over the Thanksgiving break as they had the whole week off.

As Summer was listening, her mind had wandered back to the work-out she had experienced that morning. She nodded appropriately each time one of her twin sons sought her approval, but Summer could feel the cocks fucking in and out of her ass as well as her mouth. She remembered how the men treated her like a slut and how many times her body had erupted in orgasm as each man's cum splashed deep inside her. It was just that last thought about the third cock as it had bottomed out deep inside her and her body had been racked with the hardest orgasm of the morning that the instrument in her pussy went off. She let out a loud moan louder than she needed to. Both of her sons said simultaneously, "Mom what is the matter."

Summer quickly thought and said, "I am missing you so much and wish you were still 10." Summer's eyes quickly teared and both boys got up and hugged their mom. Neither could hear the low hum that was being emitted from their mother's soaking wet pussy as a result of the vibrator's stimulation of Summer's G spot. Just as suddenly, the vibrations stopped leaving Summer to gasp more quietly this time.

Thirty minutes later the boys were gone. Summer sat at the table nursing the remnants of her Mimosa when the sex toy started up again in her pussy. The effects were immediate and Summer ground her ass into the hard wooden chair seat to match the vibrations in her pussy. It was then that she remembered the envelope and the hostess' instructions that she was to open it after her sons had left.

With trembling fingers, Summer retrieved the envelope from her purse. The envelope was not sealed, which meant that the little hostess could have read the note. But, Summer could not think about that now. She pulled the note out of the envelope and carefully opened it making sure no one could see it. It began,

"Slut, your boys are now gone and I have been patient. But, your freedom is over and you will now again do everything I tell you to do when I tell you to do it. There will be no negotiations and no compromising as you are committed to your complete submission once your boys were gone. Pay your tab, walk through the bar, notice where I am seated, go straight to the bathroom, remove the sweater and leave it on the counter top. Put your slut collar on and then you can relieve yourself if you need to and then insert the black butt plug back into your ass. Join me at my table immediately."

Master T

Summer wasted no time as she downed the remaining 1/3 of her Mimosa, waved at the waitress and quickly paid her tab. Summer noticed that she was a little wobbly as she walked into Julio's bar area. She saw her young master seated at a tall table with two men, but could not see their faces. Summer smiled a fake smile at her young master as she made her way to the women's restroom and took the last of the three stalls. She quickly stripped off her sweater, pulled up her skirt and pulled her thong down. Summer reached into her handbag and pulled out her white rhinestone slut collar. The teacher pulled the collar around her neck, fed the end through the collar latch and clamped it shut. The collar hung sort of loosely around her neck, but it felt tight against her throat as she breathed.

Summer sat on the toilet as she tugged at her collar and relieved herself as the brunch was the first real meal she had eaten in some time. Summer realized that not only was her young master controlling her sex life and mind, he was also controlling her food intake. The skirt that she was wearing would have ordinarily rested comfortably above her hips, but her recent weight loss due to controlled calorie intake had made her lose almost 10 pounds, mostly around her midsection.

After taking care of her business, Summer cleaned herself as best she could. She decided that she needed to clean her asshole just to make sure that she did not disappoint her young master. She flushed the contents of the commode and pulled up her thong, grabbed the sweater off of the hook and walked to the counter. Summer placed the green sweater on the counter, wet a couple of paper towels and then went back into the stall.

Summer pulled her thong down to her knees, the hem of her skirt up over her hips, spread her legs as wide as possible and then went about wiping her ass. The cold water against her skin caused her to get goose pimples and made her already erect nipples even harder. Summer had not even thought about lubricant. But, she noticed as she was cleaning herself that her lips of her rose bud ass were puffy and slightly gaping. She decided that her saliva might provide just enough lubricant for insertion of the thick, black butt plug. Summer inserted the plug as far into her mouth as possible feeling the tip hit the back of her throat causing a slight gag reflex, but she successfully coated the large bulbed portion with her saliva. Summer pulled the plug out of her mouth, capture some of her spit in her fingers, reached around as she bent over, coated her asshole and then placed the tip of the plug against her gaped asshole. Summer placed her left hand against the back of the commode and pushed backwards as her right hand pushed against the base of the plug forcing it into her ass in one attempt.

Summer amazed herself by how easily the plug was inserted. Then she remembered the three cocks that fucked her that morning at the gym and her ass began to immediately grip as well as squeeze the plug to fit it more securely. Once the plug was fully inserted, Summer stood back up, pulled the neon green thong in place, pulled the hem of her skirt back down and she exited the stall. She stood in front of the mirror over the sinks and stared at herself. Her nipples were at full attention, the side straps of her thong were clearly visible over the waist band of her skirt and her belly button piercing was easily visible. But, what shocked the teacher even more were the butterfly tattoos on each of her breasts and how the almost see-through camisole only served to further display the tattoos as well as her pierced nipples. It was as if she had dropped the top in a bucket of water and put the camisole back on as it did not hide anything. On top of that, her slut white rhinestone collar only drew more attention to her upper body.

Summer realized that she could no longer postpone the inevitable appearance at her young master's table. As she turned to leave the bathroom, two women came in and Summer could see in their eyes a look of distain at her appearance. Summer lowered her head and walked out the door overhearing each woman's "What a slut" statement.

Summer walked through the bar area catching glimpses of men as they looked at her. She was on total display and she felt her breasts bounce with each heel click of her six inch white slut heels on the hard wood floor.

Todd Spillers watched his teacher slut approach his table as she made her way across the bar floor. She had to weave through several tables to get to his table that he had purposefully selected for optimum displaying of his slut. The two men at the table with Todd watched the teacher also. The last time they saw her was as she was on her hands and knees as they fucked her ass and mouth at the gym that very morning. The third member of Summer's assault team had a golf date and could not join his brothers for lunch with their nephew Todd.

Todd had told his older cousins about his newest slut and they had been easily persuaded to participate in her further training as a more competent anal slut. The two men elbowed each other and one whispered to the other, she is beautiful as well as hot. What a great fuck.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers
1...89101112...14