Summer's Blackmail Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the man had given Summer all of his cum, he slowly pulled out of the teacher's ass. As he pulled out, some trails of his cum followed his cock dripping on the cock pounding into her pussy. The cock in her throat had worked its way all the way to the back of the teacher's throat. Summer continued to take big breathes through her nostrils, but each time Bill held the Rush bottle to her nose and with the oxygen came the vapors of the head cleaner that sent warm sensations throughout her whole body.

"Ok, let's switch guys," Bill said.

Summer was pushed up and off of the cock that was buried all the way to the man's pelvic bone from her pussy. The cock in her mouth was slowly removed as Summer tried to open her mouth even further to accommodate the removal.

Summer realized that her body was so close to orgasm when the cock erupted in her ass, but she was unable to cum. She had to concentrate so hard on the cock in her mouth so that she could breathe, but the constant stimulation from the bottler had robbed her of the oxygen she needed. As the cock slipped from her lips, saliva dripped from her mouth and the corners of her mouth felt like they were torn.

Summer was pulled up onto her knees as she watched Bill lay on the mattress before her. His massive cock was laying against his lower abdomen and Summer could not believe the girth of it. Bill reached over and grabbed the teacher's left hand and pulled it to his cock. Summer's hand could not fully grasp the cock as it was so thick.

"Stroke it with both hands slut," Bill ordered.

Summer leaned over on her knees and grasped the coke bottle cock and began stroking it. The more she worked her hands up and down the shaft the closer her mouth was drawn to the cock. In just a few strokes, the teacher's lips were tasting the pre-cum oozing from the cock slit.

Summer suddenly felt two sets of hands picking her up her arms and legs. She was lowered down to the waiting coke can cock as her legs were spread wide by the two hands. The tip of Bill's cock found the entrance to Summer's pierced pussy. The hands let go of her legs and their other hands started pulling Summer down onto Bill's cock as he held it upright. Summer's body was on overdrive from the stimulation and her pussy juices easily coated the cock. She rocked forward and backwards slowing inching the monster cock into her pussy.

The man that had been fucking her pussy placed his hands on Summer's shoulders and began pushing her forward. By moving her body forward, Summer's puckered and recently fucked ass hole came into view. The man could see liquid seeping out of the teacher's ass. He took his cock head and rubbed it and down the length of Summer's ass crack. Summer felt the cock rubbing against her ass hole, but the cock penetrating and stretching her pussy had her full attention. She had had two children in a twin birth, but this monster cock was threatening to rip her pussy lips with her only salvation being how her pussy was gushing her juices.

The man behind Summer placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to the teacher's ass and slowly inserted it. His cock was thicker and longer than the first cock to enter the teacher's ass. His cock was to help further stretch Summer's ass so that when Bill forced his cock can cock into her, she would not faint from the pain. Though if she fainted, Bill would be able to fuck her as hard as he wanted, but what fun would that be.

Summer felt the cock enter her ass, but still was having to concentrate on helping the massive cock entering her pussy to smoothly slide inside her. The cock in her pussy was stretching her beyond her imagination to be able to take such a cock. Her husband James' cock was a normal sized cock she had always thought. But these three cocks were much larger than his and were touching areas of her pussy and ass that his would never reach. Her young Master was close to the first two men, maybe larger, but he was nowhere near the size of the monster slowly sliding into her pussy at the moment.

The man behind her was slowly, but firmly sliding his cock into the teacher's ass. He could feel the cock sliding in and out of her pussy as Bill was taking his time sinking his cock into the teacher's pussy. He was guessing that Summer did not fully comprehend that the whole scene was set up by her young master to have her ass filled with cum for her next adventures later that evening at the concert.

The man fucking her ass had been taking his time as he had almost half of his cock inserted into her ass. Summer began to protest slightly as the cock in her pussy began to piston in and out as Bill pulled his cock head almost out of the teacher's pussy and would then begin to slide it back and deeper each time. As the coke can cock approached full insertion, the cock in her ass was buried completely as she felt the man's pelvic bone press against her ass. That insertion encouraged Bill to begin to slam his cock deeper and faster into the teacher's pussy.

In one concerted and almost practiced thrust, both cocks were fully buried into the teacher's pussy and ass. Summer began to scream and as her mouth opened the third cock covered in the teacher's ass juice was inserted. "Suck my cock clean slut. I do not want to have your ass juices on my cock," the man said. For added emphasis, the man grabbed Summer's ears and pulled her mouth further onto his cock as the man fucking her ass began to spank the teacher's ass.

Now Summer was being fucked by a coke can sized cock in her pussy, a large cock in her ass and a slightly smaller cock was fucking her mouth. Summer could taste her ass juices and she almost gagged at the thought, but the searing pain in her pussy from the cock made her catch her breath. Once again, as the cock slipped back and forth in her mouth, the man held the Rush up to one of the teacher's nostrils while closing the other. Summer was forced to inhale the vapors which once again which sent the stimulation all over her body. She took five deep breathes through each nostril before the man let up on forcing her to inhale the vapors.

The cock she was sucking was becoming erect again and he got into a rhythm with the cocks sawing in and out of her pussy as well as her ass. The man was obviously over stimulated and on his final thrust his cock erupted into the back of Summer's throat giving her a load of cum to swallow in order to be able to breathe.

Hearing the man moan as he shot his load into the teacher's mouth, the man with his cock in Summer's ass jammed the full length of his cock deep inside her ass and blew his load filling her bowels with a second hot stream of cum. He continued to fuck his cock in and out of the teacher's ass until he was now semi-erect. He slowly pulled his cock out of Summer, leaving her ass hole gaping open and a trail of cum leaking down onto the cock that was now fiercely fucking the teacher's pussy.

The fucking she had received and was receiving was bring Summer ever closer to another needed orgasm. As the cocks slipped out of her ass and mouth, she found herself impaled on only one cock and she was receiving the fuck of a lifetime. Her body was on full erotic wanton submission and was just at the edge of her orgasm when the men picked her up and pulled her off of the cock. "NOOOOOO," Summer moaned, "please put your cock back in my pussy! I need to cum so badly!"

The men paid no attention to the teacher as it was time for her to take Bill's cock as she was properly lubed by two loads of cum, stretched by the bulbed toy and turned into a cock craving slut ready to cum. The two men laid Summer across a footstool that she had not seen when she had looked around the room. Her stomach lay flat on the oversized stool, but her breasts and head were not supported by the stool. Her ass hole was now cock level as Bill was directing his cock head towards the teacher. The two men knew from when Bill fucked Jana over the same foot stool, that the initial insertion was going to be quite painful. But if the teacher was anything like Jana, she would be coming the moment that Bill fully impaled her with his cock.

Then men pressed their hands into the small of Summer's back on top of the Screaming Eagle tattoo. They also grabbed Summer's ass cheeks and spread her as open as her muscles would allow. Bill did have some lubricant nearby and he poured a lavish amount down the teacher's ass crack as he began to rub his massive cock up and down to further lubricate it.

"Oh God you cannot fuck my ass with your cock. Please do not do this to me. I will do anything you tell me to do if you will just not put your cock in me. It is TOO BIIIGGGGGGG," Summer screamed as Bill slid his cock head past the already stretched sphincter muscles of the teacher.

"Relax slut and squeeze down on my cock as that will make it easier for your," Bill said.

The other two men continued to spread Summer's ass cheeks and one poured additional lubricant down her ass crack as neither wanted to permanently damage the teacher. They were following directions and making the teacher an anal whore in the process. They knew that after she had taken all of Bill's cock, she would experience the biggest orgasm of her life.

The men rocked Summer back and forth as bit by bit of Bill's cock was slowly inserted. Bill pulled all the way out and saw how the teacher's hole gaped open and then he slid his cock head back inside. The two other men pulled and pushed Summer towards and away from Bill as they were effectively fucking Summer against his cock. Summer was moaning almost incoherently as the cock went deeper and deeper inside her. She moaned as the pleasure of the insertion began to take over her body and she started fucking herself back against the cock. The two men released their grip on her ass cheeks and watched Summer begin to take more of Bill's cock.

The man whose cock had recently dumped his load inside the teacher moved around in front of her. He grabbed head, pulled it up so that her mouth was level with his still semi-erect cock. Summer felt her head being raised, but she was concentrating too intensely on the pleasure of the cock in her ass that she did not realize that the man had forced his cock into her mouth until it was fully inserted and hitting the back of her throat. Summer was once again subjected to a cock in her ass forcing her mouth deeper on a cock in her mouth only this time the cock in her ass was still not fully buried inside her.

The men worked in concert with one another. The third man went about gathering up the teacher's work-out clothes and stuffing them inside a clear plastic bag with handles. The double bulbed sex toy was also placed in the bag and was clearly visible. The man retrieved the large black butt plug from the counter cabinet that would be inserted in the teacher's ass upon bill extracting his cock after leaving another load of cum in the teacher's bowels. From the sound of things, Bill was drawing closer to full insertion as the man could hear Summer's muffled cries of pain with a mouthful of cock.

Bill began to more forcefully push his cock against Summer as she fucked her ass back towards his cock. He had three quarters of his cock buried in her and he knew that in just a few more strokes he would finally sink his large cock into the teacher. She was so tight that she was bringing him closer to his needed orgasm, but he wanted to prolong it in order for the man fucking Summer's face would get his second orgasm as that was his deal for participating in the degradation of such a sexy and beautiful woman, mother and teacher. Summer did not know him, but he knew her from various events at her husband's company. He was a vendor and had found her to be very sexy when she was dressed in her customary cocktail dress for the company social events.

The cock in Summer's mouth had fully hardened and he began to bump the cock head against the back of her throat. Summer did not gag this time as she was becoming accustomed to almost swallowing a cock and had learned how to relax her throat to accommodate a cock as it was thrust into her mouth and down her throat. The cock in her mouth suddenly erupted spewing a second load of cum down her throat and ultimately into her stomach.

As the teacher accepted the load of cum from the cock lodged deep in her mouth, Bill decided it was time to put his full cock inside the teacher. He leaned forward, grabbed Summer's hips and pulled back slightly only to pull aggressively on her hips and push forcibly forward completely burying his cock in Summer's ass.

Summer felt the cum hit the back of her throat and she swallowed as fast as she could to make sure that she did not miss a drop of cum as she was beginning to enjoy tasting the different flavors of cum from different men. As she felt the second blast of cum hitting the back of her throat, summer's body erupted in pain and pleasure as Bill's cock was now buried fully into her ass. Summer's body reacted by pushing back against the cock meeting Bill's forceful and deep thrusts.

The cock slipped from Summer's mouth and the owner moved away to watch the fucking like he was at an XXX-Theater. Summer either moaned or mumbled, but she did not stop fucking back against the cock in her ass. Bill picked up his pace and began pulling his cock almost all the way out of the teacher's ass and then pushing his hips forward meeting Summer's backward thrust. His cock head met the deepest areas of Summer's body and her mind was only concentrating on the need to cum.

It only took four or five more thrusts, but Bill's cock finally hit the right spot in Summer's body and she experienced an orgasm that she had never felt before. Her asshole grabbed and held Bill's cock as tightly as it could as she anally orgasmed. Her anal orgasm caused her G-Spot to be hit correctly and her body was in full orgasm overload. Bill, sensing that the teacher was close to blacking out, slammed his cock harder and harder finally being able to release his cum into Summer's bowels.

Before she passed out from too much pleasure, the last thing Summer remembered was her body pressed down over the footstool, her body erupting in orgasm and the taste of a man's cum in her mouth.

The men quickly cleaned up the room. Bill had finally pulled his cock from Summer's ass commenting that it was the best ass fuck he had ever had. He rolled Summer off of the footstool onto her back. He straddled her face and wiped her ass juices all over the teacher's face marking her for the ass slut she had just become.

The men then rolled her over onto her stomach, one man pulled her up by the waist, the other pulled her ass cheeks apart and then Bill jammed the large black butt plug into the teacher's ass so that their cum would not leak out as she crossed the work-out facility's lobby area on her way back to the dressing rooms. Jana had left a facility robe for Summer to wear as she walked back to the locker room. They left a note on her stomach that read, "Slut, thanks for the fuck. Now, put the robe on, take the bag with your clothes in it and go to the locker room to clean up. We have clothes for you in locker 222."

The men left Summer laying on the floor of the back office area. They had made sure that the door was locked and could only be opened from the inside. Just before leaving, they popped another capsule, held it under the teacher's nose and when she began to wake, they left her to fend for herself.

Summer woke to a dark and empty room. Her body was rocked from the fucking she had received. Her face felt a bit crusty, her pussy was sore, but her ass felt like she still had a cock in it. She rolled over onto her side and felt for her ass. Summer felt the base of the butt plug and then knew the men had left her with this little present, though it did not feel little at all. The base she felt was bigger than any of her other plugs. She could make out the girth of the plug, but barely as her ass was still throbbing from the loads of cum that the three cocks, more specifically Bill's, had shot inside her.

Summer rolled up onto her hands and knees. The foot stool was resting beside her. She moved her body up onto the stool, but Summer immediately knew that was a mistake as the flat base of the plug, when pressed down against the seat of the stool forced the plug deeper into her ass. "Ouch," Summer said out loud and to no one.

Summer then noticed the note that was stuck to her chest. Bill had made sure that some of Summer's ass juice would secure the note to the new anal slut. Summer pulled it from her chest and the words made her burst into tears. She was being instructed to basically make the walk of shame across the lobby of the work-out facility with only the facility's thin robe carrying a clear plastic bag that clearly showed her clothes as well as the double bulbed sex toy that had wracked her body with almost continuous orgasms that had started in the locker room and then extended through the 45-minute spin class. Her only breaks from orgasm were at the hands of Jana the spin class instructor and daytime manager of the facility.

Summer's body began to shake almost uncontrollably. She held her face in her hands and sobbed. But, the more her body shook from crying the more the butt plug in her ass rocked. Summer tried to stand, but she was still too weak to even attempt to stand. The men had been gracious to leave her a bottle of water. Summer was relieved to be able to hear the familiar click of unscrewing a secured top. She was afraid that something may have been added to the bottle.

Then it hit her. She had to be a Julio's at 11:30 to meet her sons for brunch before they headed back to college. She said to herself, "Pull yourself together so you can see your boys. You can cry later today."

Summer pulled herself together and finally was able to stand up. The room was spinning slightly, but she was able to maintain her balance. Summer picked up the thin robe that had been lying next to her on the floor. As she stood up once again, she felt dizzy. The teacher took a couple of swallows from the water bottle which helped her to settle down. Summer slipped her arms into the thin robe and closed it as tightly as she could. However, the robe was not meant for parading across the floor of the waiting area as it was meant to be worn in the shower areas of the club. This particular robe seemed to be older as the hem was somewhat tattered and the robe was shorter than the teacher had remembered. The aged robe also was thinning which only served to make her pierced nipples quite visible.

Summer adjusted the robe as best she could hoping to conceal her body so that she could tread through the lobby without attracting too much attention. Summer gathered up her bottle of water as well as the clear plastic bag. That was when the teacher remembered the butt plug in her ass. She turned her back to the mirrors of the work-out room and saw her problem. The robe was indeed shorter than she remembered as the hem barely came down below her ass cheeks. Any slight movement forward could cause the hem to ride up exposing both her ass cheeks as well as possibly the base of the large butt plug stuffed into her well fucked ass.

Summer steeled herself and headed for the door to the work-out room. She had about 45-minutes to process and drive to Julio's to meet her sons. She turned the door lever and pulled it in just enough to be able to stick her head out to check if the coast was clear. There was noise from the weight room and from the hand ball courts, but the front lobby only had two people at the front desk talking to Jana probably about membership.

Summer stepped onto the carpeted floor and headed across the lobby towards the women's locker room. She looked straight ahead knowing full well that Jana was watching her even though Jana was talking with two women. After just passing by the line in front of Jana, the front door opened. The wind from outside rushed into the lobby and much to Summer's chagrin, it blew her short robe up and over her ass. She quickly grabbed the fabric of the thin, short robe and tugged it down as quickly as she could. However, in her haste she had forgotten about the bottle of water in her hand and it hit the floor bouncing away from her by several feet.

1...678910...14