Summer's Blackmail Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was now shivering from the cold air against her wet skin and hair. The woman that held the towel walked towards the teacher and said, "Arms above you head."

Summer quickly complied and then felt the luxurious fabric of the towel against her skin. The woman expertly dried every area of Summer's body as well as wrapping the teacher's wet hair in a drying towel.

Next the woman with the velvet pillow walked up to Summer and said, "Bend over at the waist, place your hands on your knees and spread your legs as wide as you can."

As she had been instructed, Summer immediately bent over at the waist while keeping her head balanced so that the towel wrapped around her wet hair stayed in place, placed her hands on her knees and then the teacher slid her feet as far apart as she dared so that she could maintain her balance.

Once she was satisfied that the teacher had fully complied while making Summer hold the position for an extra period of time, the woman then stepped behind her. The woman pulled a bottle of ointment from one of the pockets of her uniform, squirted a small amount onto her middle finger and then placed the bottle back into the same pocket. Next, the woman slid her hand between the teacher's ass cheeks and applied the ointment to not only Summer's asshole, but she was able to place a small amount directly onto Summer's pierced clit.

Summer felt the cold ointment being placed around her asshole and then onto her pierced clit. She did not dare move as she wanted to make sure that she was fully compliant as God only knows what types of punishment she may endure for not being compliant in this strange place. No one really knew where she was and Summer could easily disappear and never be heard from again.

The third woman walked up to the teacher and said, "Arms above your head."

Summer, currently stark naked, surrounded by three strange women, quickly raised her hands and arms above her head. "Close your eyes now," the woman said.

Summer closed her eyes wondering what would become of her now. However, she dared not complain or question the instructions. The next thing she felt were three sets of hands rubbing lotion all over her body. The lotion was both luxurious and fragrant, but it was the hands of the women that caused a soft moan to escape from Summer's lips.

"Ok Summer put the tanning thong on," were her next instructions.

Summer quickly stepped into the thong and pulled it up her body. The woman then arranged the thong so that the thin side straps of the thong lay in the exact tan lines that Summer had on her body from her young master's directions on a daily basis tanning session.

"Follow me," were Summer's next instructions.

Summer walked 2-3 steps behind the woman as she was led down a long corridor of numbered rooms. She kept her eyes focused on the shape of the woman in front of her noticing the distinctive thong lines, garter belt lines and a faint glimpse of the tops of the white uniform hose.

The woman entered room 10 and Summer quickly stepped inside. It was a small room only 4 feet by 4 feet. The woman handed Summer a pair of tanning goggles, which Summer quickly took from the woman. The woman then unwrapped the towel from around Summer's now drying hair. "Put the goggles on now," the woman said.

Summer quickly complied and noticed that she was completely without sight and fearing running into the wall stood exactly where she was as she had entered the room. Summer felt hands on her waist as she was guided into place. The woman then tweaked each of Summer's pierced nipples before applying tanning guards to each pierced nipple, a process with which the teacher was quite familiar.

"Hold your hands above you head for the next twenty minutes Summer. Reach up now, find the support grips and hold on to them until I return to the room."

Summer reached up not knowing what she was searching for until she felt the woman's hands on her arms that guided her to soft handles, which Summer quickly grasped. The woman whispered into the teacher's ear, "Hold on tightly, do not move and make sure to allow the warmth of the heat lamps to warm your body."

With that, Summer was immediately alone. In about 15 seconds, Summer felt the lights of the tanning room come on as a glow of welcome heat hit the teacher's body. Summer could not see anything, which was a good thing as these particular heat lamps were stronger than what she had been experiencing at her commercial tanning salon. These lamps were custom made and were several generations ahead of any publicly used salon tanning beds. Also, the lotions that had been applied to the teacher's body worked in concert with the heat lamps, which will give Summer's body an immediate tanned effect. Also, what Summer had not realized until that very minute, as the lamps increased the temperature in the room, her ass hole and clit began to be stimulated most likely from the ointment that had been applied while she had been bent over.

Summer gripped the soft handles as tightly as she could as her body was reacting to the warming lamps as well as the sensations of the ointment on her clit, specifically, but also how her ass hole was puckering as the ointment's increased heating action. Summer found herself slowly rocking while standing using the soft grip handles as a way of stabilizing herself as she rocked back and forth causing the thin material of the thong to softly rub her clit.

She was getting dangerously close to an orgasm when the lights of the tanning stall went out. Summer's body continued to rock against the air in the hope that she could achieve the orgasm that she was so close to achieving.

Summer heard the door open and felt the tanning patches being removed harshly from her nipples. The removal of the patches caused Summer to let out an audible moan, which was exactly the effect that the woman was hoping to achieve. The woman then said, "Ok let go of the handles, take off your googles and follow me."

Summer did exactly as she was told and quickly made her way out into the brightly lit hallway. Summer followed the woman into room six. Summer saw a massage bed, a table of lotions, a screen showing a waterfall and the room was enveloped with the sound of the water.

"Summer lay on the table. Someone will be with you in a moment," were the teacher's next instructions.

Summer did not know if she needed to lay on her back or stomach. Given that she had not been given specific instructions and noticing that there was no cover sheet, the teacher opted for the less exposing position of laying on her stomach. Once she had settled onto the massage table, her body relaxed just a bit. The idea of receiving a massage was a welcomed feeling. However, the ointment that had been applied to her ass hole and clit continued to cause her to squirm. She found herself rubbing her recently shaved pubic mound against the sheet that covered the massage table. The tanning thong continued to work between the teacher's pussy lips allowing for Summer to be able to push her clit against the fabric.

The massage room door opened, but Summer did not dare raise up to look around. She kept her head in the circular pad area not knowing what would happen next. However, she quickly found out when she heard a man's voice, "Summer, spread your legs as wide as you can. I am your colonic hydrotherapy technician and we are going to give you a colon irrigation treatment to hopefully eliminate the toxins trapped in your colon. This will take several minutes, so relax, hold it all in until I tell you to relieve yourself."

"Oh My God," Summer mumbled to herself. Up to that point the whole experience had been enjoyable, but now a man was about to administer an enema and would be there as she expelled it.

Summer felt hands on her ass cheeks and then she felt the cold liquid of the lubricant running between her cheeks down to her ass hole. She knew that insertion of the enema tube would be more easily accomplished after the fucking she had received earlier today. The technician took his own sweet time making sure the area was properly lubricated. It was a shitty job he said to himself, but the benefits were that he got to see naked women all day.

The man pressed the insertion end of the colon hydrotherapy tube that flowed from a tank in the ceiling of the room. The solution was warm water, soft soap and fiber material that have dramatic effects once forced into a colon. The salon had perfected this treatment after studying medical reports on whether or not colon hydrotherapy was safe or effective.

Summer felt the tube being fed into her colon through her rectum. She heard the man say, "Raise your hips up just a little sweetie as that will make it easier to feed the tube all the way in."

Summer complied with the instructions and immediately felt the tube slip more easily inside her. She felt the tube finally stop, but she felt the tube being pulled out slightly and then reinserted until the man was satisfied it had gone in the prescribed length.

"Now just relax and go with the flow," the man said with a slight cackle.

At that moment, Summer felt the first wave of liquid spilling into her body. As the solution flowed, Summer felt her stomach begin to grow as the liquid filled her lower abdomen. She was pleased when the man said, "Ok, now you are going to have to hold the liquid for at least 2 minutes or it will not flush you as it should. I would hate to do this again."

The man left the tube inserted in the teacher's ass to help stem the back flow tide. He had learned over time that this did help, but he also liked looking at Summer's puckered ass hole as she tried to hold back the inevitable flow.

Summer grimaced in pain as the pressure to expel the solution grew. She clamped down on her ass and tried to utilize the breathing techniques she used when giving natural birth to her twins. However, no breathing exercise was going to stem this tide she felt. She could hear the clock ticking in the background further exasperating her situation as her mind was trying to count the 120 seconds of the two minute clock.

"All right sweetie, you made it. Now slip off the table and follow me to that door there," the man said pointing to the rear of the massage room.

Summer slipped off of the table and with the tube still inserted in her ass, walked with her ass cheeks clamped together, her hands on her extended stomach and she walked as briskly as she could through the door. She was taken aback by the room as it was a completely tiled room with a shower head in the ceiling and a large drain in the middle of the floor. Summer asked, "Where is the commode?"

"Sweetie, just let it flow naturally," the man said as he started to pull the tube out of the teacher's body.

"I cannot do that," Summer replied.

"Sweetie, you have no choice," the man said.

As disgusting as it was, Summer really did not have a choice and as the man shut the door, her body relaxed. The approximate two gallons of solution as well as body excrement came flowing out of Summer. She was horrified by the lack of decency in the process, but so relieved to have the fluids drained from her body. Right in the middle of the expulsion process, the overhead shower head sprayed warm water that helped Summer relax as well as to wash the body liquids down the drain.

The humiliation was over, so Summer allowed the now increasing temperature shower flow over her body. There was a soap dispenser on the wall and Summer made use of the fragrant soap and gave herself a good cleaning of her ass as well as her legs. She stayed under the flow of water until it self-shutoff.

The door to the shower area opened and one of the women from earlier was standing there with a towel. Once again, the woman dried the teacher's body. She left the teacher's hair to air dry.

The woman guided Summer to the massage table and handed her a bottle of chilled water. "Here drink this as it will help with the remaining toxins from your body," the woman said.

Summer, thirstier that she thought, drank the entire bottle of water down in just a couple of gulps. Next she was guided onto her stomach on the table, onto a warm blanket, body covered by a sheet and left alone in the room awaiting her massage.

Summer planted her face firmly against the round cushioned head rest, which afforded her a look at the plush pile carpeted floor. In a few moments, someone entered the room, pulled the sheet down to just above her ass and warm oil was applied to her back. The strong hands of the masseuse worked the teacher's back expertly. In short order, Summer, influenced by the sedative laced water, fell into a deep sleep.

"Wake up Ms. Wayne," Summer heard from some distance. Summer was now lying on her back in some type of chair with a robe encasing her body. "Wake-up Ms. Wayne," Summer heard again.

Summer opened her eyes and she found that she was in a totally different room, but the luxuriousness of the room was still impressive. She looked at her hands and noticed that her formerly red nails were now painted a deep, rich black. The nails were longer that she remembered and it was evident that additional length gel nails had been added to each finger and thumb. She glanced down at her feet and the same nail polish had been painted onto each of her toes.

Summer felt that her face was drawn tightly upwards and she reached behind her head thinking that her hair was being pulled upwards. But, she found that her hair had been pulled tightly into a ball at the back of her skull and her hair had a slight glaze feel. She glanced up and she noticed that she was facing a wall that was completely mirrored. Summer got a glimpse of herself and could see now that her hair had been dyed a deep, rich black color. Her eye make-up was almost Goth like in its color. She could easily see the eyebrow ring piercing, which seemed to be further enhanced by the eyebrow coloring.

The door opened a woman walked in that summer had not seen before. She was professionally dressed in a pants suit with a jacket. The woman was sleek with hair and make-up to match. "I hope you have enjoyed your afternoon at our Spa Ms. Wayne. I have taken the liberty of filing the charges against your AMEX, so please sign here," the woman said.

Summer saw where the woman was pointing as she held the sales slip in a folder. Summer took the pen from the folder and tried to sign the voucher. But, the new length of her nails required some manipulation of the pen to effectuate signature. Sumer noticed that the charge was $500 and that a 25% gratuity had been added for a final bill totaling $625.

Handing the folder back to the woman Summer asked, "What have you done to my hair and nails?"

"Well, our instructions from you Master, were to modify your appearance to more appropriately mingle with the attendees of the concert you are about to go to."

"What concert," Summer asked.

"I do not know who the artist is, but you are going to Circus, which is a venue downtown where primarily young people attend concerts. I was surprised that someone your age would be going, but that answers why we have modified your nails, hair and purchased your evening attire," the woman said as she waved her hand at the hanger that Summer had not noticed before.

Hanging there was a white dress, white thong and black open toed six inch heels with ankle straps.

"Now stand up and let's get you dressed as your car is waiting for you," the woman said.

The woman waited impatiently for Summer to stand. She was under the impression that the teacher would immediately comply with all instructions. "Now," the woman said sternly.

Summer knew she had no choice, but she still wanted to ask questions. However, the look on the woman's face did not give comfort to Summer that questions were going to be tolerated.

Summer got out of the chair and momentarily lost her balance saved only from falling by the woman's strong grip on her arm. When Summer gained control of her body, she watched as the woman untied the robe and pulled it off of her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Summer stood there as the woman turned to retrieve the hanger from the stand. The woman handed the white thong to Summer and stood there waiting for the teacher to slip it on.

Summer stepped into the lace white thong and slowly pulled it up her legs until the side straps rested on her hips. The woman reached out with both hands and pulled the side straps up further onto Summer's upper hip area effectively pulling the crotch material between her pierced pussy lips.

"Ok, let's get these new heels on our feet. Sit down on the chair next to the wall," Summer was ordered.

Summer took the few steps to the chair and sat down as instructed. The woman knelt in front of Summer, picked up her right foot and slowly slipped the black heel onto her foot. Once the foot was fully in place, with her toes exposed, the woman wrapped the strap around Summer's ankle and quickly slipped the small lock in place without Summer noticing. The woman repeated the process on Summer's left foot. Once satisfied that both shoes fit the teacher appropriately and that the shoes could not be removed unless the only key was used to release the lock, Summer would be trapped in the shoes.

"Stand-up now Ms. Wayne," the woman ordered.

Complying completely, Summer stood up unsteadily as she was now in heels with six inch heels, toes exposed with the straps of her shoes locked in place. The woman then pulled the white dress from the hanger and then handed it to Summer. At first Summer did not know whether to step into the dress or to bring the dress over her head and pull it down her body. The woman then said, "Over your head will be the best way."

Summer raised the dress and her arms above her head. This exposed Summer's pierced nipples, blue butterfly tattoos, her belly button T piercing as well as the stem and rose tattoo above her pussy mound.

Summer struggled to lower the dress down her body. She noted that the dress was almost skin tight, but finally was able to pull the dress down over her shoulders and over her breasts. The woman then helped pull the dress down into place. Summer immediately noticed that the hem of the dress came just below her ass cheeks. The dress was backless and the front of the dress was cut in a deep V, which showcased her cleavage as well as accentuating her blue butterfly tattoos.

Summer looked in the mirror and taken aback by the sight. Her nipple piercings were clearly visible pressed against the thin fabric. Her silver dollar sized areolas were not visible, but the dress left nothing to the imagination as her nipple piercings clearly defined her nipples. Summer turned her back towards the mirrored wall and saw that the back scooped down to just above the crack of her ass and the T of her lace white thong was clearly visible. But, the Screaming Eagle tattoo was fully visible with only the talons of the Eagle not visible.

"I am supposed to wear this out in public," Summer finally asked.

"You are most certainly going to do that," the woman replied.

"Now off you go this way," the woman said as she pointed towards the door.

The woman started off first and Summer quickly followed behind with her heels clicking across the tiled floor of the hallway.

The woman stopped at the back of the hallway, turned and handed Summer an evening purse that was clear, but had a long, small gold chain attached to it. Summer noticed the contents of the purse were her driver's license, a black tube of lipstick, her AMEX card and a yellow note.

The woman then said to Summer, "Turn around, place your hands on the chair there and bend over."

Summer hesitated and suddenly felt the sting of the woman's hands on her ass. The sting was extraordinarily hard and Summer quickly complied with the woman's instructions. Once she was satisfied that Summer was appropriately positioned, the woman retrieved the Rose Bud plug from her pocket, pulled the hem of the teacher's skirt up over her ass, pulled the string of the lace white thong to the side and then placed the insertion end of the Rose Bud against the teacher's ass hole. Without any fanfare, the woman pushed against the jeweled base of the Rose Bud and it slipped inside Summer without being fully lubricated.