Summer's Unfinished Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica started to lick and suck on my cock as I feasted on my mother's luscious tit. We eventually went to their bedroom. I watched as Jessica went down on my mother, beckoning me to enjoy her sweet juices with her. I licked my mom's swollen clit. Her hips jumped and thrust themselves into my face as I feasted on her hot swollen pussy. Jessica rubbed my back, encouraging me, as I orally brought my mother to orgasm after orgasm, soaking my face with her cum.

"Fuck her," Jessica whispered in my ear. "I want to watch you fuck her. I want to watch her cum like she has never cum before."

"Please Randy," my mother begged. "I need you inside me."

My mother laid there, legs spread wide open, wet with desire, her pussy swollen and hot and craving. I mounted her, thrusting my stiff cock into her. I pounded her out of control.

"Oh fuck," she screamed. Jessica slid her hand in to rub my mom's clit as my cock pounded in and out of her. Mom came hard, clenching my cock with her vaginal muscles as I shot stream after stream into her.

I was still hard as I rolled off my mother, her cum mixed with mine dripping on my balls. Jessica eagerly licked my cock and then moved to my mother's messy pussy.

My mother faded away into a sensuous oblivion as Jessica nestled her mouth on her vagina and I lightly sucked on her breasts.

"I'm in heaven now," Mom said as she closed her eyes and went to sleep. Jessica wasn't done with me. She straddled me, slipping my cock into her wet cunt.

Slowly she rocked herself back and forth, grinding my cock deep into her. "Pinch my nipples," she said softly. "I love my nipples being pinched." I complied, reaching up and gently squeezing her hard nipples as she rocked my cock. "Harder," she implored.

The bed sheets were soaking wet from the cum. I fell asleep, the aroma of sex permeating.

Mom kissed me on the lips lightly as I opened my eyes in the morning. "See you in five days," she said softly.

"Ok Mom. Be safe," was all I could muster as I woke up.

I made my way to the kitchen where Jessica was sipping on a cup of coffee. She got up and poured one for me. She kissed me and went off to get ready for work. I was alone to absorb last night.

Jessica and I slept together in her and Mom's bed for the next five nights. It was more like an education, me learning what really pleased a woman, Jessica learning what pleased a man. It was exciting and I realized as Jessica put it, "We are exploring, respectfully, our sexual nature. I love your mom, I love you, and you need to have your life, your loves, knowing we are both with you."

Mom came home Friday night. She looked exhausted and after a late dinner went to bed. I acknowledged the situation and went to my room, not horny, not craving sex, just happy my mother was home safe and with us again.

Saturday morning at breakfast, Mom was rested and seemed to be excited about something. Jessica and I looked at each other wondering what Mom had to say.

"You better let it out," Jessica told her. "Randy and I can see you are ready to explode to tell us about something."

"I interviewed a young intern who was studying at UCLA," Mom explained. "She was eager but told me it was hard for her to get things organized to be ready in two weeks to start college and her internship. Usually we can arrange student housing, but...." She paused.

"But what?" Jessica insisted.

"I thought she would fit in good with us, so I offered her to stay with here," Mom confessed. "I know we will have to adjust our naturalist lifestyle. We'll have to be careful around her. But, I'm sure you both will absolutely love her."

"She will be arriving Sunday," Mom concluded.

Sunday afternoon Mom and I went to the airport to welcome the new intern for my mother's company. Waiting as her flight unloaded by the baggage pick up, my heart stopped as I watched Jacqui descend the escalator.

Mom approached her and took her hand as I stood there stunned. I think a tear came to my eye as we embraced. I looked into her exotic dark eyes. She had a few tears too.

"Hi Jacqui," I said softly. "Good to see you Randy," she responded.

I wasn't going to let go of her. We could have embraced each other there in the airport for eternity.

"Ok," Mom finally broke our reunion. "Let's get your luggage and get going," she ordered us.

Back at the house, I helped Jacqui get her stuff settled into the guest bedroom. It was somewhat awkward as I didn't know how to approach her naturally. She seemed receptive.

"Your mom told me you guys were naturalists," Jacqui informed me casually. "She said if I was uncomfortable with that, you all agreed to respect my decision."

"Yes, I didn't know it was you, Mom kept that a secret," I confessed.

"And if you knew it was me, would you have decided to accommodate me differently?" Jacqui asked with a smile.

"Absolutely," I responded. "If I knew it was you, I would have insisted that you lived with us naturally, naked, in your beautiful body."

Jacqui stripped as I watched her beautiful body unfold for me once again. Since I last feasted on her awesome sexuality, I had tasted the corporal offerings of my mother and Jessica, but neither of them appealed to my sexual soul as Jacqui.

"Don't gawk, big boy" Jacqui joked as I took in her beauty. "Let's see that wonderful body of yours."

I stripped down. Jacqui and I walked hand-in-hand to the living room where Mom and Jessica were still clothed.

Mom smiled at Jacqui. She left with Jessica and they both came back naked as they usually were. We ate a dinner salad that Jessica prepared. Sat in the living room and sipped on wine and brandy, Jessica's alcohol of choice. Had fun talking, mostly filling Jessica in on my relationship with Jacqui to which my mother contributed her observations from over the years.

It wasn't very late but we had a long eventful day. Jacqui whispered softly in my ear. "We have some unfinished business."

We excused ourselves and went to my bedroom. Passionately we embraced, kissing, tongues dancing. I went down on Jacqui, her aroma and taste intoxicating. I licked and sucked on her clit until she gushed with her orgasm.

Her pussy, hot, very wet and ready, was inviting. I rubbed the tip of my throbbing cock along her slit. I thrust it in gently. Jacqui was tight, a virgin. She moaned as I stretched her out with my thick stiff rod.

"Are you alright," I asked her softly.

"It feels good," she responded.

Slowly I fucked her in and out. It was new for me, a tight virgin pussy, unlike my mother and Jessica who had for years been stretched by fat dildos.

I felt her cum as I pumped her, my energy rising. Jacqui reacted by cumming multiple times as I picked up my pace until I came, thrusting hard as my cock unleashed inside her.

We slept embraced, satisfied, our summer concluded together.

-the end

12