Summerset County Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stall itself is part of a square formation, behind them a small clearing with unloaded produce and wares. Here the pony stands beside his cart as he catches his breath. The blonde girl fetches a pail of water and a rag, then soaking it repeatedly, brushes its refreshing water against his heated skin. In silence the ponyboy's eyes flutter at the comforting sensation, sighing with relief as his pale flesh is cooled off from the afternoon heat.

When this process is finished, the girl rises and begins unfastening his numerous locks; the relief of pressure is felt instantaneously as the cuffs on his arms are loosened, their joining straps removed, and each of his shoulders sink slightly. Eventually his bit-gag is removed, freeing his soft lips, which he begins to flex his jaw as soon as he is able.

Despite the capacity of speak, the boy does not speak, even in this moment of rest. Once his arms are freed, he begins stretching on the spot, stepping carefully around the available space to flex his limbs. The older girl glances after him nearby from their stall then turns her attention to the passerby. The boy, no longer in his full tack, silently nods as he is given water from the blonde girl, smiling affectionately. She leads him towards the vacant seat of the cart where they sit together, side by side.

From the elevated view, he is seen in this manner; a slim young man, naked in long gloves and thigh boots, the garter straps clinging to his thighs with his tail-plug settled about his hip. His posture collar remains intact and visible, but despite his undress he does not seem to regard his nudity or the submissiveness of his appearance. The blonde girl contrasts his stark appearance with her blue summer dress, leaning against his arm as they watch the marketgoers carry on.

12