Summertime Fapping

Story Info
The joy and descent into self-pleasure and depravity.
880 words
3.44
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sekmand
sekmand
9 Followers

One thing I take particular pleasure in doing is masturbation. I enjoy the whole process of being naked, watching porn or reading erotica on the web, and bringing myself off. The warm months in my locale are the best as I'm mostly naked when at home to be more comfortable. Once the mood takes me, it is a short trip to stripping down completely, putting on a favorite video, getting some lube and stroking myself to a nice cummy mess.

Sometimes toys are involved, sometimes it's just my hand. I love pinching my nipples as I stroke myself off or play with my balls. Sometimes a vibrator or dildo is brought into play and I fuck myself in the ass as I writhe on the couch. Topics are stroke to are wide and varied, depending on my mood. Particular favorites are lesbian porn, lesbian bdsm, tranny porn, tranny bdsm, femdom, JOI, and most particularly femdom strapon videos where the lady is speaking to the viewer as their sub, describing how they must suck and worship their cock, or how they will engage in cock and ball torture while the viewer is bound and helpless, or how they are going to force their cock into the viewer's asshole and fuck them until they cum. Tease and denial, cum-eating instruction, and videos where I as the viewer must have a collection of toys available to use on myself at their command are also favorites.

I love being commanded and having a dildo handy to suck on as they instruct and tell me how they are going to make me their cock hungry slut. I've impaled myself on dildos and vibrators when commanded by the domme in the video. Being naked and vulnerable as they describe what they would do to me, or what they would make me do to myself puts me in such a needy and throbbing state of horniness and I can't help myself as I fuck myself to yet another orgasm.

There is something so pleasurable as laying naked on the couch with an unlimited time to manipulate and torture myself. Some days it's only a one time thing, while on other days I find myself gravitating back to the couch yet again, the need to be dominated and "forced" to cum so strong inside that I can't resist it. And truth to tell, I don't want to. When I've tied up my balls, clipped my nipples, and am watching the domme on screen tell me to abuse myself for her amusement I get into such a headspace that I find myself never wanting to feel any other way. The feel of my swollen cock in my hand, the shaking as I try to edge myself as commanded, it is all so delicious and I crave that feeling so much, as well as the feeling of cum spurting out of my cock as I release and feel the hot spunk landing on my body.

Some of the most delicious forms I've found myself indulging in are hypno videos and tranny videos. While I never find myself truly losing my will to the hypno scenarios, I do enjoy pretending to be under the power of trance and following the commands of the hypno-domme. The thought of losing my control and will to a domme this way is truly tempting. The step from a strapon domme instructing me to kneel and worship her cock to a tranny domme doing the same thing was quite a small one. The whole shemale category is one I find myself indulging in at various times. The thought of being at the mercy of a shemale domme and made to worship her cock and give up my ass to her has become another strong fantasy and drive as I pleasure myself.

Over the years I've played with self-bondage, both in my house and outside in my yard, which is nicely bounded by shrubs and fences and has a fair degree of not quite complete privacy. The scenario where I've tied myself up in such a way that I cannot easily escape, or cannot escape at all, and am discovered in that state and at the mercy of a dominate lady or shemale drives me wild. There is something deliciously frustrating being in bondage, my cock hard and throbbing, and not quite being able to reach and stroke it to completion. I've writhed and contorted so much during such sessions, almost to the point of pulling a muscle in my efforts to reach my needy cock.

In younger, fitter days I've put my feet up on a stair rail or wall in such a way that I've stroked by cock and cum into my own face, the hot jizz slapping on my face and into my hungry mouth. There have been times when I've been flexible enough to take my own cock into my mouth and suck it. I loved the feel of my cock in my mouth as I sucked on it and teased the head with my tongue until I've cum in my own mouth. I'm getting so horny as I sit here and type these recollections, it's wonderful. I think I'm going to have to go take care of these urges again, and soon.

sekmand
sekmand
9 Followers