Summertime Rendezvous

Story Info
Two crossdressers meet for sex in a secluded summer home.
2.5k words
4.61
7.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still at breakfast in the sunshine when I get your phone call, and I walk down the three flights of steps to meet you at the car park. You unload your cases and I help you carry them up.

Afterwards I make a new pot of tea and you have some breakfast with me and we chat.

I show you a bit of the house and after taking your cases to your bedroom I invite you to put on your peignoir and take you to the bathroom.

I make you bend over the toilet and apply a little lube to your bum hole and then start working a long thin tube inside. After getting a few inches in, I make you sit on the toilet with your hand between your legs holding the tube inside.

I squeeze the trigger grip on the other end of the tube and you start to feel the warm liquid flowing inside you.

I tell you to keep pushing the tube inside as the water flows out. You are surprised how easily the tube seems to shift upwards.

You suddenly feel a cramp, and I tell you to let everything go.

There is a clatter in the toilet bowl and a smell. I flush and continue filling you with water.

During the next 15 minutes you cramp several times more and the liquid you expel becomes clearer.

I tell you to try and hold the water inside now.

You feel it filling you up and after a while we hear air sucking as the water in the pump runs out.

"That's enough for the first time", I say. "Pull the tube out and stay sitting there for a while".

You do as I say and after a few minutes there is another violent release of liquid.

"Good girl. Stand up now and see if you have another cramp".

You stand up and take a few steps and then have to go and sit down again.

This time there's only dribble.

I suggest that you go back outside and sit in the sun, while I take my first enema as well.

Once I'm done I show you around the rest of the house and help you hang your clothes away. I don't show you my bedroom because that's part of the surprise for later on.

We go back outside and sit in our peignoirs, enjoying the strong sunshine of the Midi. I warn you about burning and we rub sunblock onto each other. We sit under the parasol. I dig out the manicure set and together we file and trim our nails so that they are absolutely smooth. I have several different colours of nail varnish and so do you. We end up choosing one of the colours in the other's collection. We then do each other's toenails. Two hours go by and we have a late light lunch with a glass of the local white wine. Afterward we go back to the bathroom for your second enema.

I ask you if you need to rest and you nap until 5, while I too take another enema and potter around.

After you wake up I give you your 3rd enema and I'm pleased to see that you are perfectly clean inside.

I repeat the process for myself.

We then get dressed together, comparing what we've got and making suggestions about what to wear. I end up wearing rather a smart black and purple basque which flatters my bum and makes the most of my chest. I wear lace-top stockings with seams up the back and a pair of lacy black crotchless knickers. I attach the garters to my stocking tops and then throw a cosmetic bib round my neck to do my make-up. You help me do my eyeliner and I do yours. You have chosen a lacy baby doll in pink and white patterned stockings. You wear matching pink undies that give you a very girlish look. I lend you two plastic bangles and you wear a large ring with a pink stone that matches your earrings.

I settle on a necklace with russet-coloured stones and matching bracelets on each arm.

I dowse myself and you with a liberal dose of Bulgari Notte.

I close the downstairs doors so nobody walks in on us and take up some nibbles and long drinks with straws and umbrellas in them up to the top terrace where we can sit outside unobserved.

It's a lovely warm evening and we watch the swallows swooping and diving over the rooftops. Your lips look very enticing with the dark red lip gloss you have chosen and we leave stains on the glasses as we drink our cocktails. Your hair keeps falling over your face as we talking and I admire the way you can toss your mane back.

The bats start to come out in the growing dusk and I suggest it might be time to get started.

Ever so slightly giggly from our drinks and nerves I lead you into my bedroom next to the terrace.

At first it seems dark but then you see the lights are red and that there is a black light shining over the bed.

There is a colour-changing lamp and a fibre-optic lamp. The room is nice and warm and the red light makes it seem slightly dreamy yet safely welcoming and sexy.

"Are you ready", I whisper, holding your waist.

"Oh yes darling, we've waited so long. Take me to heaven!"

I ask you to kneel on the bed and spread your legs a little. I put a small amount of lube on my finger and gently massage your backdoor until it relaxes.

You then feel me push something into you, followed by a tiny chill as a little squirt of liquid enters you.

I pat your bottom and tell you to turn round and lie back, and above all not to try farting.

You see me pick up the red lube shooter again. I use it to suck up some liquid from a glass. You watch me while I squirt it into my bottom.

"Let's go back outside for a few minutes", I suggest.

We sit there chatting in the warm dusk, hearing the first hoots of the owls and the squeals of the bats.

We talk about each other and I start to notice that you are rattling on and telling me things you have never said before. I see that you keep running your hands over your skin as if you had never felt it properly before.

"How are you feeling sweetie?"

You turn towards me with the most delightful smile and say,

"You know something, I feel so incredibly lush".

"I know dear, it's starting to take effect. Time to go inside."

I take your hand and lead you inside, into the bedroom.

Our heels click on the tiled floor.

It is dim but the coloured lights make an agreeable and ever-relaxing display on the walls.

A large Moroccan lamp hangs over the bed, casting little spots of coloured light into the corners of the room.

There is a smell of incense and of other, heavier, smells.

Holding your hand I lead you to the side of the bed and make you sit.

I tell you to lie back and relax against the cushions.

You then notice the television screen and see two crossdressers playing together.

You also notice a mirror on the opposite wall hung precisely so that you get a good view of the bed. In the mirror you watch me mince round to the other side of the bed and sit on the edge. I slip off my sandals and lie back together with you, making myself comfortable.

You notice more. The leopard skin print fleece blankets covering the bed. A table at the bedside, a glass, a large bottle of sparkling water, an ashtray, several vibrators, various dildos, a lipstick, a tub containing something that looks like paste, several folded towels, a little glass jar with two plastic tubes sticking out of the lid.

There is music on the stereo. Not stuff you would normally listen to you but now you enjoy the ethereal female voice rising over a thudding, admit it, sexy beat.

You squirm, again feeling a wave of desire go through you.

Again I take your hand.

"Finally", I say, "Finally together".

We turn towards one another.

Our faces approach. We gaze into each other's eyes and slowly, slowly our lips meet, our tongues touch, our mouths open, and we are involved in a lovely longing kiss.

My hand has wandered down to your knickers, and I have slipped my hand inside.

You are swollen and as I feel, you become even harder.

You too are feeling my clit and knowing from your letters how much you love to suck I let you make me hard.

"Wait a second" I say.

I slip off my knickers, and then take a thick rubber ring from my bedside table. I slip it over my clit and push my testicles one by one through the loop as well. The cockring now fitted I invite you to give me a good sucking.

"Suck me darling", I say.

You bend to the task. I slide my hand under your knickers, rubbing lube into your little brown eye.

I feel you sucking and slurping and my clit is soon stiffening up again. I let you get on with your task and relax against the cushions, watching your head bobbing up and down.

You do it so well and I feel you taking ever more. And after a few strokes, I feel you lips grazing my pubic bone.

I feel the pleasure moving through me but I don't want to come quite yet.

So reluctantly I sit up and stroke your hair as you pleasure me, but then I slowly push you away.

I remove my hand and turn away from you and take something from the table on my side. You see me slip the sleeve of a penis pump over my clit and then pump it until my clit is hugely engorged, puissant and purply.

I release the pump and coat my clit with lube.

"Take your knicks off darling! It's time you went for a little ride."

Almost mechanically you remove your pink frillies, and I reach between your legs and again apply lube to your sensitive little pucker.

I lie back, half upright, with my swollen member bobbling in front of me.

"Straddle me," I suggest. "Just sit down on it"

You put a stockinged leg across me, rubbing against my side, and feel a ripple of sweet sensation running through you. Twisting your body with subdued voluptuousness you settle yourself in place on the tip of my hardened clit.

You cannot help but rock your hips as you feel the head engage in your pussy.

With your left hand you reach behind and steady my clit so that it does not slip away. And then, quite without expecting it, you feel me enter you. Smoothly without any effort, stinging, or pain. Just a lovely sliding filling sensation as my warm member enters your hot cunt.

The voluptuous feelings just keep growing, from nipples to bum cheeks, down to the very soles of your feet. You are astonished how good, how right this feels.

Without realizing you have let yourself slip down all the way. I am buried inside you. You squirm and rock your hips, trying to get as much inside as possible. Your body feels so pleasurable. Everything feels so extraordinarily delicious.

I take your hands and raise them so that you can stroke your own breasts.

And you are amazed by how delightful they feel. You feel that your nipples are engorged and squeeze them, sending tingles down your spine and making you clench your pussy. I respond by making my clit twitch.

"That's the way darling", I whisper.

By now you are on semi-automatic. You are working your hips, rocking yourself up and down the luscious hard shaft.

Then you pause, your weight entirely on your hips, your legs drawn up on both sides of my body. You slowly lean forward and our lips meet and we kiss, our tongues exploring each other mouths. Eventually you straighten up, staring into my eyes.

"Oh, God, why have I never done this before," you sigh.

"Good, isn't darling,"

"Oh, yes, so good, so wonderful. So, luscious, so luscious. Finally together!"

"And you make me feel so good".

You squeeze me with your pussy. I make you slow down for a second and pick up a pair of nipple suckers from the table and fit them over your nipples. I do the same for myself and reach out for the small pot with two tubes poking out of it.

I turn up the volume of the music with the remote as a song with a sexy thumping beat starts. You pick up the rhythm of the music and start to ride me hard.

The music is irresistible to you and you are bouncing on me with abandon. Your own clit is limp, and I reach out to stroke it with my lubed hand.

I know that I cannot withstand the softness of your pussy much longer, so hold up the poppers pot to your lips and signal to you that you have to suck on the tube.

You get the idea and take and drag on the tube and inhale deeply.

You feel the acrid fumes invade your lungs and see me inhaling too.

The vapour takes effect. Your face flushes. Your head sings. You feel your pussy relax and fill with fire. You lose your sense of yourself. All you want to do is to fuck. To fulfil your biological imperative. You need to be me near me and then you feel my clit expand and my motions become wild, uncontrolled, my hips rising and falling, pushing more of me into you. We seem to be one in our humping pleasure land. My body rises up raising you high and then we fall as one in a world of furry unity as I discharge my seed deep into you.

You are spinning in a hot red wonderful place.

Your body is on me, I have my arms around you.

You are bucking with your hips on my still engorged member.

Our tongues lash, our mouths crammed together and we are one in sweetness and a total union of love.

We float. Blood surging. Our hearts one in unison.

Floating in a red lovely world. Our lips together. Our perfumes mixed. Our skins shared.

Our perspiration rolling from our faces and making us a singly oily mass.

I twitch. You shiver, we groan, pleased with our simultaneous and delicious relief.

Very slowly the world returns, eventually we stir, trembling after this close encounter, loath to break apart. We brush our lips together. You roll off me and lie back on the cushions feeling my sperm leak away from your pussy.

I feel that you have discharged on my tummy. I scoop it up and bring it to my lips.

We hold hands, listening to the music and admiring our tousled reflections in the mirror.