Summertime Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared and Logan were perfect gentlemen. Not that I expected anything less. They chatted with Laura's parents. Jared talked about his dad being in the military like Laura's dad. Logan entertained Laura's mom rambling about her stitching designs of T-shirts, dishcloths, bibs, etc. I caught their attention and gave them a grateful smile for being good sports.

Jared moved on to playing with the kids in the pool. When he went down the slide, I think I laughed harder than the kids. Logan moved over to talk to Seth as he was grilling. They talked about meat and sports. Clearly manly talk, but I didn't complain. It just gave me more time with my bestie.

"OMG girl," Laura said, hugging me at the tiki bar.

"What?" I asked knowing she was going to say something about these two incredible men.

"You struck gold here," she said.

"They're just guys I met on a plane," I reminded her.

"But why are they here if they don't want to be?" she added.

"Free food?" I replied laughing, but I knew that wasn't the reason.

After lunch, I found myself in the pool alone with Jared. We were floating in the deep end. The kids were playing inside and the adults were at the tiki bar watching something on tv. Probably sports judging from the loud lively conversation.

"Hey!" I said swimming close to Jared.

"Hi Sunshine," he said smiling.

"Why do you call me that?" I asked. I had quite a few beers by this time so my inhibitions were gone.

"I'm not sure," he said looking at me with his gorgeous caramel eyes, "because when I first saw you I thought you were a ray of Sunshine."

"When?" I challenged, but I was impressed with his quick, sweet response. That made it seem genuine.

"In the airport terminal," he said and continued, "Actually Logan saw you first. He pointed you out and I was mesmerized. I started to get scared you'd alert security that two men were creeping you out."

I laughed and said, "No, I wasn't creeped out. I thought you wanted my seat. Oh, and I thought you two might be a couple."

Jared laughed at that. He didn't laugh as often as Logan, so I liked that I had made him laugh.

"So why are you here?" I asked.

"I told you we are here on vacation..." he started.

This time I cut him off and said, "No here..." I said moving closer to him in the water, "with me. You should be on the beach picking up girls." He laughed again. Who knew I was so funny?

"We didn't come here to pick up girls..." he said.

"So you are gay?" I said laughing this time.

"No," he said, moving closer to me and tilting my chin up to his face with his finger, "Far from it, Sunshine. As a matter of fact, I'll have to wait to get out of this pool or your friends might arrest me for being a creep."

"Oh," I said innocently, moving my leg up so my thigh rubbed against his bathing suit. Yes, he was indeed hard. Fuck!

"Maybe it's time you go to the tiki bar," Jared said in a rough voice, trailing his finger across the edge of my bikini top, "I'll do a few laps to cool down and then join you."

It wasn't really a question, and I liked his way of gently telling me what he wanted me to do. It was strong but sweet. I got out of the pool and dried off. I slipped on my cover-up and took the stool next to Logan at the tiki bar.

"Hey, Sunshine!" Logan said, sliding his arm around my waist, "Are you all pruned up?" His body leaned closer and his hand traveled down my thigh. Then he resumed his conversation with Seth without waiting for my answer. What was his game? Which of these guys was interested in me? Both? Did that mean I got to choose? So who did I want? Both of them actually. Definitely both.

"Hey bud," Jared said, approaching Logan and slapping him on the back, "Should we head out and let this family get back to family time?"

"Nooo!" Laura whined like one of her kids, "We are starting karaoke!" She shot Seth a look, and he took his cue to leave his bartending station at the tiki bar to set up the karaoke inside. It was also her parent's cue to take the kids to their house so we could start our adult fun.

"Ohhhh," Logan said, "I'm not sure you want to hear this guy sing!" He slapped Jared back on his back and laughed.

"True story," Jared said, "I'll need a lot more to drink!"

"Sounds like a plan," Logan said, "I'm driving tonight anyway. Get this man a shot!"

"I have just the thing!" I squealed. Oh shit, maybe I was drunk. I never squealed. I was the most ungirly girl ever. Laura was a little more so, but not really girly either.

I went to the freezer where I knew Laura stored my favorite alcohol, ironically called kinky. It tasted like fruit punch.

"There's my kinky girl!" Laura screamed. Oh, she was drunk, but I wasn't judging. She was off duty. Her parents were in charge of her little ones until tomorrow. This was her time to let loose, and I was going to enjoy my bestie time! I saw Logan and Jared exchange looks and smiles like they were the cats that just caught the mouse.

"It's just a drink," I clarified.

"I'm in for your frilly shot, Sunshine," Jared said with a smirk. Well, this could be fun. To see Mr. Straight-laced get loose. I could tell by Logan's smile that he thought so too. The shots were flowing and Logan happily poured them.

"Now karaoke!" Laura screamed. She was free and feeling good. I sat on the couch and watched her and Seth start karaoke.

Logan and Jared joined me on the couch sitting respectably on either side of me, but not touching me. Whenever they thought Laura and Seth were not looking, they would quickly touch or caress me. It was exciting and distracting. Why were they both touching me? At that point, I had too much to drink to try to think rationally.

After Laura and Seth were done singing, Logan bravely took the mic. He requested a romantic song. He sang it beautifully and coaxed Jared into dancing with me. Now I knew Jared was drunk. He didn't seem like the dancing type, not even for slow dancing. Laura and Seth joined in the dance as Logan sang. He actually had a really good voice.

"Next," Logan called, holding up the mic.

"No way!" Laura screamed, "That was too good! One more!" She picked a slow song with a guy part and a girl part and handed the second mic to me. I hesitated and she gave me the look. I stood up and moved next to Logan.

"Thanks, Sunshine," he said, leaning over to kiss me so briefly I wasn't even sure his lips touched mine, but I recovered fast enough to sing my line. Logan slid his arm around me as we swayed to the song and sang our parts perfectly. I glanced over to Jared and saw him smiling at us. Why was he not jealous? Shouldn't they be fighting over me? I mean they were both acting interested, but I could only have one right? Geez. Have. Like I was shopping and could pick one. If only I was that lucky.

"Beautiful, Sunshine," Jared said, twirling me away from Logan and thankfully catching me in his arms.

We continued drinking, singing and picking at the snacks still out from lunch. Laura, ever the gracious hostess, heated some more food as we ate and played games. We drank too, except Logan. Although he was having just as much fun. Time just flew by. Laura and Seth went back to karaoke.

"Shit," Logan said, "it's already eleven."

"Wow," I said, "I'm sorry. I just invited you for lunch," I joked.

"I know, Sunshine," Logan said, pulling me close to him, "Talk about overstaying our welcome..."

"Never," I cooed, moaning as I leaned completely against him and nestled my head into his chest.

"We need to get some sleep tonight," Logan said, "We are doing the tourist thing tomorrow." I didn't want them to go, but I knew that was the cue that our fun had come to an end. I began walking them to the front door.

"Goodnight!" Laura screamed into the microphone between lyrics. Seth grabbed her around the waist as she finished her song. Then Seth began another song.

"They can do this all night, trust me," I said laughing as we walked to the door.

We walked outside to their rental car. It was quiet, but you could still hear the dull pumping of the music inside the house.

"Thank you," Logan murmured as he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled back abruptly, "Why do you guys keep thanking me?" I demanded.

"Sunshine," Logan smiled like I had just asked the most absurd question in the universe, "because ever since I saw you, all I want to do is be with you."

I stared at him blankly trying to take in his words. "You're not drunk..." I said.

"Nope," he said, "totally sober."

"Then why do you say that?" I said, "Is it some cheesy line? Are you working some angle?" I tried to sound coherent and sober, but I was most definitely not. Even if I had been though, I'd be just as confused.

"It just is," Logan said, leaning over and gently brushing my cheek with his hand, "we saw you and you were like a ray of sunshine," he said, bringing his lips to my forehead again.

"We," I said, trying to process, "We?" There was no we. I was one woman. What game were they playing? I only needed one man. Although why did I want both?

"Hey man," Logan said, unable to answer my question, but moving to steady Jared.

"Hey," Jared said in a drunk and happy voice. I liked that they seemed as close as Laura and me.

Jared leaned back against the passenger door, to catch his balance and then pull me up against him. It felt good to be in his arms now, and it felt even better as he pressed his groin into mine. His cock was hard. His lips came to mine in an urgent kiss. His hand held the back of my neck to pull me into him harder. His tongue insistently explored mine as his breathing increased.

Logan moved behind me and pressed his body against me. I could feel his excitement as well. He brushed my hair to one side, moving Jared's hand from my neck and began kissing my neck. I was being kissed by both of them at the same time. It was sinful and heavenly.

"Anna," Jared moaned into my mouth.

"Yes?" I managed to respond.

"I...we....," he started and Logan cut him off.

"Slow down there cowboy," Logan said to Jared as he gently pulled me away.

"I have to get him home, Sunshine," Logan whispered to me and gave me a quick kiss, "we'll touch base tomorrow." Logan opened the passenger door to usher Jared inside the car.

"Yeah, we'll call or text or something," Jared blurted out quickly before Logan closed the door on him.

"He had a great time, Sunshine," Logan said, chuckling and walking to the other side of the car. "I did too," he said with a wink and got in. He waved and drove away.

I walked inside and saw Laura and Seth still singing. I said goodnight to them and went to bed. I figured I'd let them have some time alone, and I needed time alone to think. With so many drinks though, my thoughts were scattered and sleep came quickly.

My phone woke me with a buzz in the morning. It was a text from Jared.

Jared: Sorry I drank too much last night. I'd like to make it up to you tonight with dinner. There's a restaurant on the beach not too far from here. We can stick our toes in the sand while we eat. Pick you up at 6:00?

Did he mean dinner with just him or both of them? Did it matter?

Me: We all had fun last night. No need to apologize. Dinner on the beach sounds nice. I'll see you at 6:00.

Jared: Thanks, Sunshine. See you then.

Where was Logan in this group text? Did he know Jared had texted me? I wanted to ask, but I didn't want to be too forward. Frankly, I couldn't believe I was even going to see them, or at least one of them, again. Was it crazy to be hanging out with guys I met at the airport? Maybe, but everyone met somewhere before they became friends or lovers. Shit, lovers. Did Jared want to get more serious? His kiss last night was hot. If Logan hadn't been there to stop him, he would have taken it further I'm sure. But what did that mean anyway? Was I a vacation fuck? Maybe. But what was so bad about that? It was my vacation too. I hadn't anticipated meeting anyone, but now that I had, why not get a little fun out of it?

I went back to sleep and finally heard Seth and Laura in the kitchen around 11:00. The kids must have still been with her parents. I joined them in the kitchen. Seth left to go pick up the kids and run some errands. This left Laura and I with some girl time. We threw on our bathing suits and went into the pool. That's when the interrogation started.

"Ok," Laura said, "spill it. Tell me everything because girl, those two men are hot for you!" I told her everything from the beginning. I told her about the good night kisses and how they both seemed to be pursuing me. Then I told her about Jared's dinner invitation.

"So that's it," she said, "he won."

"I'm not a prize to win silly," I said.

"Oh you're a prize alright!" she said as we laughed, "but if you are just hearing from Jared then maybe Logan conceded. Logan seems more outgoing and loose, so maybe he gets more action. He could just be throwing Jared a bone."

"Geez...." I said, "I'm not a bone either!"

"But they want to bone you!" Laura said, cracking herself up again.

"Goodness," I said, slapping my hand to my forehead.

We hung out in the pool most of the afternoon even after Seth and the kids came back. By 4:00 I excused myself to start getting ready for my date. After I got out of the shower I saw I had gotten a text.

Logan: This place is amazing!

There were a bunch of pictures he sent from his sightseeing. I laughed at his enthusiasm. But wait? Why was he texting me?

Me: Looks like you had fun.

Logan: Most definitely, Sunshine.

Damn. Maybe I didn't have a date with just Jared. Was it both of them? Again? Why? Did they want me to choose? I finished getting ready and went to show Laura and Seth the text.

"What do you think?" I asked both of them.

"They seem like nice guys," Seth started, "and I can't find any dirt on them, but keep your cell phone close because if you don't answer a text or call from us, I'm coming to get you."

"Ok Dad," I said, rolling my eyes but appreciating the concern.

"Which one are you going to pick?" Laura asked. I couldn't even imagine picking. They were both gorgeous in different ways. Even their personalities were different, but both very cool. They complimented each other perfectly.

"Who said I have to pick?" I teased.

"There's my kinky girl!" Laura yelled, "Want a shot before you go?"

"No," I said, "I'd like to keep my wits about me tonight."

"Good idea," Seth said, "keep it to one drink." Laura slapped his arm.

"Stop," she said, "she's a big girl."

"Then she knows to only have one drink on a first date," he said. Geez, first date. That made me even more nervous, but it was like a first date, if a date was three people.

The doorbell rang at 6:00. I opened the door and Jared was standing there. Just him. Ok, it's a regular date.

"Hey Sunshine," he said, giving me a brief hug and kiss hello, "you look beautiful." I had on a black and white polka dot spaghetti strap dress with sandals. I thought it was cute and sexy, but even more importantly, it was amazingly comfortable and easy to slip right off. I didn't even know what to expect from the night, but a girl can dream, right?

"You look good too," I said. He had on a black short sleeve collared shirt and khakis.

"Bye," I called back into the house and shut the door quickly before Laura or Seth had a chance to say anything.

Jared walked me to the car, and I saw Logan holding open the passenger door for me. I tried not to look surprised, but I was. So it wasn't a date? Logan was dressed nicely too though. Was it a date with both of them? They were confusing me terribly.

"Hey Sunshine," Logan said, "your chariot awaits." I got in the car as Jared got in the driver's seat and Logan got in the back. Logan talked the whole way to the restaurant about everything they had done earlier today. He was so cute in his excitement. Even Jared was amused by him. When we arrived at the restaurant, I texted Laura the name of the restaurant.

"Sorry," I said, as Jared looked at me texting, "I just promised to let them know where I was going to be."

Jared smiled and said, "You have good friends." We walked into the restaurant. The hostess walked us through to the beach tables and sat us. It was cute with tiki torches and strings of lights. There was even a band set up, complete with a steel drum.

We sat and ordered a drink. Jared just got a regular lemonade. Logan got a local craft beer. I ordered the fruity martini drink special. I figured if I was only going to have one drink I'd make it a good one!

We ordered dinner and the band started playing. Some people got up to dance, and Logan asked me to dance. We both kicked off our shoes and danced in the sand. It was an upbeat song so we weren't as close as we had danced last night, but it was still fun. And oh my, Logan sure was sexy when he danced. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face, and my cheeks actually hurt. When the song ended, Logan swung me around and caught me in his arms. I laughed and turned away before our faces got too close. I mean I was here with two men...which one was my date? I'm sure people might be wondering that as well. Hell, I didn't even know! As a slower song started with the steel drums, Jared came up to us.

"May I cut in?" he asked, not waiting for Logan's answer. Jared pulled me into his arms holding me close so we could slow dance.

"I like the steel drums," I said leaning up close to his ear, so he could hear me over the music.

"I like dancing with you, Sunshine," he said, moving his face under my hair to gently nip my ear. His teeth scraping my earlobe surprised me and aroused me immediately.

"Jared," I whispered in mock reprimand. He ignored my feigned resistance.

As the song ended, he dipped me backward, and when he brought me back up, he kissed me before I realized what he was doing. I blushed as I realized people were looking. Then I realized I didn't know these people, nor did I care what they thought.

We sat back down and our food arrived. We ate and talked as if we were old friends. We even reminisced about our times together, which consisted of a delayed flight and a party at my friend's house. They were so easy to talk to though.

As we finished eating Jared said, "Let's take a walk on the beach."

"I'd love that," I said.

After the bill was paid, Jared took our shoes to the car and met Logan and me on the beach. As soon as Jared rejoined us, he took my hand in his while we walked. After we were away from the restaurant Logan took my other hand. It was dark out tonight. No moon to be seen, so I didn't think anyone could see us, but why were both of them holding my hands? I couldn't deal with the confusion anymore.

"Boys..." I said playfully but seriously, "I think we need to talk...I don't know..."

"Yes," Jared said, "we want to talk to you too." He turned us to walk up towards the dunes away from the water where others might be walking, although we hadn't seen anyone yet. Jared found a spot he liked I guess, because he turned to face me, releasing my hand and putting his arms around me.

"We like you, Sunshine," Jared said as he brought his lips to mine. I felt Logan move behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed one. He moved one spaghetti strap down off my shoulder so he had an unobstructed path to trail his lips up to my neck.

"We do, Sunshine," Logan said between kisses.

"But we?" I said between Jared's kisses, "There's only one of me and two of you."

"Ummm hmmmm," Logan said, continuing to kiss my neck.

"I can't choose," I finally said.

"We don't want you to," Jared said as he looked into my eyes.

"But," I stumbled, "both of you...I'm not sure...I mean..." I had enjoyed being with two men years ago, so much, but I never thought it would ever happen again in my lifetime. Being here with both of these amazing men right now felt so right. I wanted to let myself enjoy it. I had no reason not to.