Summertime Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your phone Anna," Logan said.

"Not now," I said, not wanting to break our spell.

"Answer the text, Anna," Jared said in a kind but firm voice, "and bring the phone into the bedroom."

"Good idea," Logan said. They were definitely a little scared of Seth. I didn't blame them. Sure enough, it was Laura.

Laura: All good?

Me: Yes. We just finished dinner.

Laura: Time for dessert then?

Me: I think so.

Laura: Have fun!

Me: I am. Do I need to call?

Laura: No, but don't forget to call at 10:00 am.

Me: I will Mom. LOL, I love you!

Laura: I love you too! I can't wait for all the details!

I chuckled and set my phone down.

"Done?" Jared asked.

"Yes," I said.

Logan pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I could get lost in his kisses, but this time he brought his hands up to my hair and ran his fingers through both sides, which sent shivers throughout my body. Either that or I just had a full-body orgasm. Jared picked up where he left off, gathering my hair to one side and leaving my neck exposed. They sure did like kissing my neck. I loved it too. It was such a turn-on for me. How did they know that? Or did they just like it too?

Logan intensified his kisses as he rested his hands on my hips to pull me against him. His cock was hard against me.

Jared's hands held me by the shoulders, while his mouth trailed up and down my neck, kissing and nipping. His body pressed against my back, so I could feel his hard cock too. I moaned.

"Oh, Sunshine, that is the best sound in the world," Logan said between kisses.

"So far," Jared said, "but I think we are about to hear the absolute best sound." He started to lift my dress. "Can I?" Shit. Was I ready? I hesitated.

"If you need to slow down or stop, just say the word, Anna," Jared said firmly, as he stopped his kisses. He turned my head back to face him so he could look me in the eyes. "Promise me you'll say if you need to stop or slow down."

"I promise," I said, but I didn't want to. I wanted everything they had to offer. Jared continued to lift my dress off over my head, which left me in my new lacy bra and underwear set standing sandwiched between them.

"Oh Sunshine," Logan said, stepping back to look me up and down, "the bikini you wore swimming was nice...if you hadn't kept hiding it with your coverup...but this..." he whistled, "damn...this..." He didn't continue his thought, but his lips immediately trailed down my chest between my breasts, as his hands came up to caress the lace of my bra making my nipples stiffen.

"So beautiful, Sunshine," Jared whispered, still pressing up against my back, as his hands went to my ass. He seemed to enjoy my ass a lot. His left hand squeezed one cheek, as his right hand reached around to my breast. He teased my nipple through the lace. I arched back into him with a moan. I felt Logan's hand on my other breast.

As Jared slid the strap of my bra down he cupped my now-exposed breast, squeezing my hardening nipple.

"Ohhhhhh," I breathed.

"Taste," Jared said to Logan as a command. Logan immediately obeyed. I felt his tongue and lips on my nipple until Jared pulled it away to squeeze my nipple again.

"Ahh!" I sighed, finding pleasure in the small bite of pain.

"Which do you like, Sunshine," Jared asked, "light or hard?"

"Definitely hard," I said, smiling at the double meaning. Logan put his mouth back on my nipple and started to suck, scraping his teeth over my nipple. He had gotten the message loud and clear. I didn't need gentle. Jared's left hand slid down my stomach into my panties. His finger found my pussy, wet and eagerly tilting towards his finger as he slid it inside of me.

"Mmmmmm," I managed, breathing harder.

"Can you cum like this?" Jared asked.

"Maybe..." I answered.

"Yes then," Jared determined, but I didn't know if he was talking to me or Logan.

Jared held me against him, as his slick finger found my swollen clit and his other hand still offered up my breast to Logan's mouth.

"Cum for us, Sunshine," Jared said. Us. The word swam in my head. Two men. Two men were going to make me cum. I wrapped my fingers in Logan's hair and looked down at him enjoying my breast. He smiled up at me and I couldn't hold back, even if I wanted to, which I didn't.

"Yes!" I screamed, "Yes! That's...Oh! Ahhhhhhhh...." My orgasm crashed hard, as Jared sank his finger back inside my pussy.

"Oh Sunshine," Jared moaned, "fuck..." he choked out, as he felt my contracting pussy around his thick finger.

"Beautiful," Logan murmured against my breast, slowing his gentle kisses.

As my orgasm subsided, my body weakened. Jared held me up and turned me around to face him.

"I agree," Jared said, "that was beautiful." He brought his lips to mine, as I felt Logan's hands sliding down my underwear and undoing my bra. Finally naked, he was now rubbing his hands all over my body.

"Lay down," Jared said to Logan who eagerly listened, "hold her. Keep her legs open for me." They were manhandling me and it was exciting me beyond belief. But wasn't I supposed to be offended at being their plaything? If so, I couldn't think of a single reason at that moment.

As I laid back on Logan, I realized he had removed his clothes too so he was naked, with his hard cock pressed against my back. He was propped up on some pillows, so I could easily recline on him. Then I was able to watch Jared undress.

"Sunshine, he wants to taste you," Logan said, "Ok?"

"Yes," I responded with my approval. Logan caressed my arms and chest, as his lips trailed kisses from my earlobe, down my neck to my shoulder and back again. He was putting me in such a trance that I barely noticed Jared had started stroking my pussy with his fingers.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, overwhelmed with sensations.

Jared moved his fingers along my swollen lips, dipping enough inside to ensure my wetness was spread all over, making his movements effortless. When he brought his lips to join his fingers to explore my arousal, I gasped, arched my back and bit my lip hoping to control myself.

"Sunshine?" Logan whispered in my ear.

"Yes?" I responded automatically, not sure I would be able to answer any questions since I couldn't think straight.

"Are you ready to cum again?" he asked directly. Two men's hands and lips all over me. The question was how would I not? I was fairly certain this was going to be the best night of my life!

"Yes...I....Well...I don't think I can hold back..." I stammered.

"No need to hold back," Logan said as Jared increased his pace, lavishing my pussy with his tongue and finger.

"Ok," I choked out. My head was spinning and I raised my face closer to Logan. He kissed me and then pulled back.

"Cum for us, Sunshine," Logan said. I brought my lips to Logan again, moaning against him, as Jared felt the first waves of my orgasm spasm inside my pussy. He slowed down his licks but didn't stop until I lay still. Logan placed a soft kiss on my lips again, before Jared came up to kiss me too. Seeing his satisfied smile as he brought his cum soaked lips to mine.

"You are amazing, Sunshine," Jared said. I was trying to find words since my brain was still scrambled.

Logan chuckled and said, "Look at what you've done to him, Sunshine." Jared was laying beside us stroking his hard cock.

He was indeed very excited after making me cum twice for them. Logan was excited too. What was I in for now? I couldn't wait to find out!

"Thank you both," I started, "I'd like to please you guys now." I licked my lips. I was ready to taste them. Plural, them. It still gave me a thrill to think about having them both.

I rolled off of Logan and turned to face him, leaned down and took Logan in my mouth first simply because he was closer to me. Jared would surely get his turn too.

Logan gasped as I took his cock in between my lips, licked with my tongue and then filled my mouth with his thick heavy manliness.

"Beautiful," Jared whispered, moving behind me caressing my ass, occasionally brushing his fingers along my swollen lips. That made me moan causing my lips to vibrate against Logan's cock.

"Ok," Logan choked, caught his breath and chuckled, "I'd say that's quite enough of that for now. I don't want this to be over yet."

"Definitely not," I said, giving his head one more lick right through his dripping slit. I licked my lips and smiled. "What do you want to do?"

Logan did not waste a second and his head went down between my legs.

Jared laughed and said, "Dessert time for Logan."

"Not again!" I playfully protested, sinking my fingers into his hair.

"Oh not yet," Logan looked up with glistening lips twisting into a devilish smile, "Just a taste before I fill you up." Oh my, yes! I had two willing cocks here and I was ready to be filled in all the ways they could come up with.

I could have kept sucking Logan and be fucked by Jared, but I also knew there was a better way to be taken by two cocks.

"Who is going to fill me up, and how?" I asked with a sly smirk.

"Do you know what you're asking for, Sunshine?" Jared asked.

"I think so," I said, feeling more confident than I had since I laid eyes on the two of them.

"I want you," Jared said.

"Please," I cooed.

"No Sunshine," he said smiling, "not here," he pushed a finger into my soaked pussy, "here," he said, teasing my asshole.

"Have you ever?" he asked as his finger slipped into my asshole.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Oh Sunshine," Jared said out of breath, "I'm going to...I want to....can I?"

"Yes," I moaned, "I want you there." He took my words at face value with no hesitation, and I lost my breath as I felt his finger enter my ass.

Logan moved his lips from my pussy up to my stomach trailing kisses up my body. Jared was slowly teasing my puckered hole.

Logan laid next to me facing me. All three of us were on our sides with Jared behind me. They began their kissing assault again with Logan exploring my mouth with his tongue and Jared finding all the most sensitive spots from my ear to my shoulder.

"I want you both to take me," I sighed.

That was all the permission they needed. Jared nudged my leg up so he could bring his cock to my pussy.

"I'm going to get all lubed up to take you back here," Jared informed me. That's what I wanted, to hear him take charge and tell me all about it. His cock sank slowly into my dripping channel. After cumming twice, I could hear my juices while Jared started pumping slowly in and out. His cock was getting sufficiently soaked to move on to my ass.

When Jared pulled all the way out of me, I immediately felt Logan replace the void with his completely hard cock. I was trying to see what differences I could find in how they filled me up. Very similar actually. Hearing their breath hitch and their moans as they explored my body, overwhelmed me with sensations.

"Sunshine?" Logan said softly, as he settled into a slow, thrusting rhythm. His lips landed on mine again.

I broke from the kiss to murmur, "Yes?"

"Now," Jared said as I felt his slick cockhead pressing on my ready and willing asshole.

"Yes," I confirmed with a gasp, "please."

"That's our good girl," Jared said as Logan smiled. Yes, they were hitting all my bells and whistles with their words.

Logan slowed down and held inside me, as Jared slowly worked his way inside me also. Two holes being deliciously filled.

I let out a long low groan as they were both fully seated.

"Ok, Sunshine?" Logan asked concerned.

"More. Than. Ok," I gasped.

"Breathe sweetheart," Jared said with his lips on my ear, "deep slow breath." I hadn't realized I had been holding my breath and I was starting to feel lightheaded. I needed to listen and relax. Thinking about being doubly filled, and feeling it were two completely different things, and I needed to get myself under control. Luckily I had two patient men to guide me.

We laid for a minute carefully breathing fully in and fully out, all together. Hands and lips lightly exploring. Taking it so very slowly.

"I'm ok," I said, having composed myself and adjusted to having them both inside me.

"Good, Sunshine," Logan said, increasing his gentle movements into deep thrusts now, "because I need you now." His well-timed words matched his continued movements. Jared moved along behind me, with his hand on my hip keeping all three of us in sync.

"I want this to last forever, but," Jared managed through gritted teeth.

"Don't hold back," I encouraged, "I want you both to fill me up." I wanted them to know I had no reservations about any of this. I was fully enjoying having both of them. Feeling them move together inside me was an amazing feeling and I didn't want it to end. I hoped it was only the first of many more.

"No need to ask me twice," Logan said, increasing his thrusts and grinding the base of his cock against my clit on each one.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned as I felt my orgasm building again. My head pushed back on Jared's shoulder as I bit my lip. I was at their mercy between them and couldn't wait to see what happened next.

I didn't have to wait long because the next thing I heard was Jared.

"Ahhrrgggggg," Jared growled and I felt his cock stiffen inside my ass.

"Oh!" I gasped and squeezed my pelvic floor, making Logan cry out.

"Yes! Baby! Fuck!" Logan rambled as he too stiffened inside me, pushing my orgasm right over the edge.

The three of us gasped and writhed together until our movements slowed and our breathing started to return to normal. The three of us were wrapped up together in a blissful pile. I listened to our breathing in sync and noticed my brain wasn't going in a million directions. It was right here and calm, with these two amazing men. My body was completely satisfied. Fully and completely pleased in every way physically and mentally. I wasn't sure I had ever felt this way.

Jared was the first to attempt to speak.

"Anna," he started by using my name instead of his usual nickname for me, "I...we...I well I....." He spooned me from behind and rested his cheek on my cheek. I knew he was feeling the same as me, even without any words, and that made it even better.

"We love you," Logan finished for him, as he pressed his body closer against me and kissed me.

"Yes," Jared said clearly this time, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, "both of you. This is the most amazing, beautiful thing that's ever happened to me." I had to stop because I got choked up.

"And it's just begun," Logan said with a mischievous smirk and devilish twinkle in his eye.

"That's for sure," Jared said, "and not just here on summer vacation. I'm not letting you go when we get back to reality."

"We're not ever letting you go, Sunshine," Logan clarified, kissing me again.

Oh? I laid there wondering could this be more than just summer-loving. Could I be so lucky to have finally found who I had been searching for to complete my life? Or in this case, two people, who already felt like they belonged in my life.

Only time could tell. For now, I allowed my eyes to close wrapped up between my two naked summer loves. I drifted off to sleep knowing I was their Summertime Sunshine.