Summoning Apogee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greeting." he spoke, with a soft, deep tone.

"Hi." she answered in automated response.

"It has been a while since coming to this plane. I am Apogee."

Christa didn't respond. Her mind was still processing her new reality. She gripped the flashlight and raised it, unable to come to terms with the man standing in her room.

"There is no need to be frightened. I am not going to harm you."

Apogee raised his hands showing that he means no harm. Christa slowly lowered the flashlight. The fear in Apogee's sudden presence faded as she filled with wonder.

"I am glad to be summoned by someone so beautiful."

"I didn't realize it would work."

"You must have summoned me for some reason." Apogee stated, his words dripping with subtext and innuendo.

Christa's eyes fell once more down to the mass between his legs. A ravenous urge flashed in her loins. The time in the bath satiated her need but left embers of desire. Seeing the handsome man before her sparked life back into her urges.

Apogee smiled softly at her. She watched the cords of his muscles flex as he stepped towards her. She set the flashlight on her nightstand.

"I didn't realize that it would work." she confessed.

"Now that it has, do you wish to be with me?" he asked as he stepped just inside of her personal space.

Christa could smell the sweat and musk on him, the intoxicating scent of a man. "I do." she answered, then catching herself. "Wait. No. I mean."

Christa stepped back, fighting the burning desire to press herself into him.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Christa."

"I can see that you are hesitant, Christa. Let me settle your fears. I am here to fill your needs. I will be happy to do as you desire. I am happy that you summoned me here. However, if you do not wish to be with me now, I understand. I am here only with your consent. The decision is yours to make. I am not here to force myself upon you, but rather share in one another."

He was sincere and sweet and gave her no reason to fear. Reaching out with her hand, she stepped towards Apogee and rested her palm on his chest. The warmth of his skin grounded her.

"Yes." she spoke. "Yes, I want you."

Apogee smiled. "I'm glad."

He pulled her into a deep embrace. Her cheek rested against his chest. In his strength and care, she felt safe and secure. His length pressed against her stomach. She felt it begin to stiffen. She ran her hands up his strong back and returned his embrace.

After a moment, she slowly lowered down. She slid her hands down his back, ass, and then down his legs. His stiffening cock brushed against her stomach, up her chest, and between her breasts. As she pulled herself back, it stood in front of her face. She wrapped her hand around the base, giving it a gentle squeeze. The soft give of his cock stiffened at her touch.

Christa ran her hand up the length of his obelisk. It was as wide and long as the flashlight upright on her nightstand. Rather than the vermillion she's been with before, he was capped with a rich blue. Christa's mouth watered as she gave his cock a gentle kiss.

She took him into her mouth. Apogee let down a soft moan as her lips wrapped around his shaft. She began to suck, taking more of him. She ran her tongue along the underside of head. With her hand around his shaft she stroked.

With her free hand, Christa reached between her legs. She stoked the fire burning inside. She listened to the moans and sighs from Apogee. She tilted her head and looked up to him. His eyes were closed and mouth open. He rested his hands on the back of her head. She danced with the tip of her tongue and watched as he twitched in response.

Christa relished sucking on him. She rubbed herself to each of his reactions. She tasted the dribbling of precum that leaked from him. He tasted like the sweet water of a forest stream. With a deep suction she pulled off of his cock with a pop. She set his cock on her face and gave him a wide lick underneath from his base to tip.

"I want you." she whispered as she stood.

Apogee gently pushed her to the bed. She sat on the bed and pulled down her panties. She purposely slowed as she drew them down her legs. His eyes followed as she revealed herself. With a light toss she threw the underwear across the room. Christa spread her legs wide, showing her burning folds. She was red with desire as he crawled into her bed. She wrapped her arms around him and met his eyes.

"I will go slow." he said, as he rested the large head of his shaft against her.

With light pressure he pressed himself against her steamy opening. She felt her lips part as he slowly inched into her. She was dripping wet as he slid with little friction. Her hole stretched tight from his immense girth.

Apogee paused for a moment, allowing her to grow accustomed to his size. Christa's depths twitched with pleasure. She felt a twinge of delightful pain that relaxed into eager acceptance. She moved her hips, adjusting to a fullness never experienced before.

He started his penetration once more. He pressed deeper as the walls of her vagina stretch and relax. A quiet moan escaped her lips as his cock pressed inside of her. After taking his width, Christa met his length as he pressed against her cervix. Apogee stopped, reaching the end of her channel. He left a light pressure against her that she accepted.

Her breath deepened. Her loins were radiating a warmth that spread across her body. It rose through the pressure in her belly up to her chest. She stoked the flames with her deep ragged breaths. The burn in her clit spread a fire down her thighs as she wrapped her legs around his waist. With her legs she pulled him into her a touch more, sending sparks through her belly.

Apogee carefully withdrew from her. The void of his size left nothing but a need to be filled again. As he pulled from half of her depth he turned back to a slow thrust. The emptiness of desire was filled again with the radiating heat of pleasure. Christa growled as he burned into her once more.

As he withdrew once more Christa pulled off of him as well. She felt her lips grip around his cock as it dragged a piece of her with it. Then as he pushed back inside she pressed into him. Together they rocked in sync.

Apogee's moans, Christa's growls, deep breaths, thrusts in sync, they all acted as bellows breathing life into a burning fire. The heat and intensity grew as the pace and passion ignited. Apogee was working his mass deep inside of her. He pulled back to leave just his head and thrust again with a quick snap. He hit her with just enough pressure on her cervix to remind her he had more to give. Her legs were wide as she opened completely to his passion. Together they fucked with a wild force.

Christa felt the orgasm build inside of her. With each thrust it grew. She felt her legs draw together. Just as the moment of her release, she pulled herself off of him completely. Her body rejected the sudden stop with a growl as her stomach contracted. While she wanted the release, she wanted the night to continue more.

Apogee looked confused as she rolled him onto his back. His cock glistened from their passion. Christa lifted her leg over him and straddled his hips. She lowered herself down, not taking him inside but nestling his shaft between her lips. Apogee had a curious look on his face. Christa smiled and slide her lips up the length of his cock. She then pitched her hips forward and drug her clit down him. Sparks flashed within her clit. She felt every inch he had to offer pass between her lips.

As she slid slowly back up him, Apogee grabbed her hips. His grip dug into her as she slid down once more. As she slid up, he moved to pull himself down her. As she slid down he thrust underneath her. Back in time they moved. The push and pull as she slid along his shaft reignited the burn. Christa took off her shirt, showing Apogee her large breasts. A thankful smile spread across his lips.

His body twitched underneath her. His breath was deep and focused. On and on she rocked as his thrusts amplified. She worked his length and he held on tight to her hips.

In a sudden jolt Apogee shot his white passion across his chest. Christa felt his cock pulse with his first shot. She reached back and gently grabbed his testicles. Apogee's hips rose as he pumped underneath her with his powerful shots.

As she enjoyed the show between her legs, she felt him pull on her hips. In a sudden shock she was filled again. Apogee thrusted his cock inside of her as he finished the last of his load.

It was as if a grenade exploded inside of her. Shrapnel of pleasure rocketed through her body. Her legs clamped on his hips. She arched her back sending curls into the air. Electricity coursed through her clit and through her body. Christa screamed with pleasure as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

The heat of their passion melted. Christa and Apogee relaxed into one another. She kept him inside, comforted by his size and presence. She rested her head onto his chest, his cum sticking their bodies together. Apogee wrapped his arms around her in a gentle, safe embrace. He softened inside of her as they laid together, happy.

After a time, Christa pulled off of him and fetched the towel from her bath. She wiped off her chest and between her legs, cleaning up in the afterglow. She walked over to Apogee, who stood from the bed. With a playful smile she wiped off his chest, his stomach, and then wrapped the soft, plush towel around his cock. He jerked overwhelmed by further sensation.

He pulled her into one final embrace and kissed the top of her head.

"It was wonderful. I thank you." he said, squeezing her tight for the last time.

"Thank you." she replied.

Apogee stepped back. Christa watched as he was enveloped in the fog. It wrapped around him and faded away. He was gone. As the glow of their passion dimmed, Christa was again overwhelmed with isolation.

She dressed in a clean pair of panties and her oversized shirt that still smelled like him. She wandered aimlessly around her house, until she found herself in her living room. She settled onto her couch, the television filled with a menu of options to watch. She scrolled through the list hoping to find a distraction to the emptiness inside.

Unwilling to be alone, Christa reached inside of her panties once more and coated her finger. She performed the ritual again, finishing with the final swipe and the spoken, "Apogee, come with me."

The wind picked up, the chimes rang, and the fog appeared. Apogee stepped out once more.

"My dear. I am delighted to see you again, but I am afraid I must recover before we can fulfil your insatiable desires."

"Why'd you go?" she asked.

"I do not understand? All of the others wished to feel relief and then I am sent away." he answered.

"Do you want to watch Netflix with me?" she asked, a playful tone to her voice.

"What's Netflix?" he asked with confusion.

Christa gathered blankets, a pile of pillows, and a pair of pajama pants that were too large for her and too small for Apogee. Dressed and settled into their pile Christa rested her head on his bare chest. She cycled through the options and finally settled on The Great British Bake Off.

After a couple hours of breads, biscuits, and cakes, Christa turned to look up at Apogee. His head was lolled back, his mouth was open, and his breath was slow and shallow. She adjusted her pillows and laid her head onto his lap. Bundled in her blankets, the warmth overtook her. She fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of cupcakes.

12