Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 08

Story Info
The naughty mommy-succubus has one hot romp.
7.8k words
4.71
26.9k
71

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy's Schoolgirl Romp

I walked into my college, cheeks burning. I had my mommy-succubus on one arm and Molly on the other. My mother was dressed, of course, like a slutty schoolgirl. Her boobs were bouncing in her tied-off, white blouse that cupped her large tits. They bounced freely. Her tartan skirt was so short, she wasn't just in violation of the college's dress code.

She was mocking it.

All she had to do was bend over, and she would be flashing her cunt and ass at everyone. As it is, the bottom slopes of her butt-cheeks were visible. She had her black hair done up in pigtails. She still had her gorgeous and mature face. There was no mistaking her for a nineteen-year-old hottie. This was a MILF playing dress up.

It was hot, of course, and every guy in school was staring at my mom with lust while every girl was staring at me with those same desires burning in their eyes. Molly wasn't one of my girlfriends, but she had claimed my arm as my step-daughter. Her mother was one of my "wives." Like Abby, Linda, and Brenda behind us. Taking up the rear was Mrs. Spartan still dressed in her slutty maid's outfit. She and her wife, Xena, were my mother's sex slaves now.

"This is so surreal," I said as the girls stared at me. About every sixth or seventh girl had that glow emanating from her womb. They were ovulating and not on any birth control. "I still can't believe you're doing this."

"I have to keep you safe and make sure that you're focused on your schoolwork." She smiled. "You're far, far too submissive to be a cambion, you know that? But that's okay. Mommy loves that you're such a good boy. But all these women will take advantage of you. They'll be fucking you all the time. You have to pace yourself. Concentrate on the ones that you can breed."

"And have more wives?" I gasped. "I already have four. There are limits. Where will they all live."

"You can be like Hugh Hefner, but you'll be an actual stud," Mom said. "And once you learn to control your power better, they won't all be trying to get your cock. Then you can select those you want to be your wives and tell you what to do. Just let Mommy do all the spanking."

My cheeks burned hot. "Yes, Mommy."

"That's my good boy," she cooed.

We headed to Mrs. Hemlock's class. I had English first thing. Only Molly was in that class. Abby, Brenda, and Linda all had to say goodbye. They did it with lots of tongue. Abby, my first wife, claimed my lips, her red hair swaying about her face.

"I'll see you in chemistry, lab partner," she purred, winking at me. "Love you."

"Love you, honey," I groaned, unable to help me.

Then sandy-blonde Linda slid up. She was my third wife, but she cut before an annoyed Brenda. She gave me a smooch with lots of tongue. I groaned, my eyes squeezing shut. She had a sweet taste on her lips. Like strawberries.

"Mmm, see you at lunch," she cooed. "Love you, cutie."

I smiled. "Love you."

Brenda stepped up and grabbed the back of my head. Girls were watching on with such envy as she planted her mouth on my lips and kissed me with hunger. Her lips worked on mine. Her hand grabbed my hard cock and squeezed me. She stroked up and down me, making my dick throb.

She broke the kiss. "Mmm, you are such a stud. Love you."

"Love you," I croaked and Brenda sauntered off. She waved to her boyfriend, Fred. Well, ex-boyfriend. Fred just grinned at her and nodded, not mad at all. Men just weren't. Molly's dad was thrilled that his wife had become my wife. My powers were so powerful.

"Mmm, let's get to class, Daddy," moaned Molly. "I can't wait until you can breed me. I want to have your babies, Daddy. I want to have daughters and then watch you breed them and then they have daughters that you breed."

"You are so fucked up," I groaned, my dick hard.

"I just wish I was your real daughter and not your step-daughter, Daddy," she purred. "Shame time travel's not a thing. What if you had secretly gone back in time, bred my mommy in her sleep or something, and then traveled back so that I would be your real daughter."

"Then your mother would have been mine all this time and not just since I bred her yesterday," I said. "And time travel is not possible." I glanced at mom. "Right?"

"I'm no witch." She giggled. "It is a pretty neat idea, don't you think."

My cheeks burned. "I guess."

We reached the second floor and were heading to my English class when my friend Hector stepped out. I blinked at the sight of him with a smile on his lips. He grinned at me, his hands thrust in his pockets. He had Mrs. Hemlock, just at a later period than me.

"Hey, man," he said. "Hey, Mrs. Bell. Damn, I almost summoned you, you know that?"

"Did you?" asked my mother.

"Yeah, I found the spell and told your son about it. I just didn't think it was real. I wish I had. You could have been my succubus." He laughed. "Damn, you're lucky, Henry."

I shrugged. "I guess. Sorry, man. But she's my mom. I wouldn't want you fucking my mom."

"That's right, it's hotter that my son's my Master. He can tell me to do anything in the world." She pressed her boob into my arm. "Kiss me, Master."

"Yes, Mommy," I groaned, knowing the irony that she claimed I could order her to do anything, but she was the one giving the command.

My lips met with hers. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. The incestuous rush of having a mommy-succubus surging through me. My dick throbbed in my jeans. I could order her to do things, it just didn't feel right. Doing what she wanted did.

"Damn," Hector said. "Well, man, glad you got something out of it. I tried last night. Got a big nothing."

My mom broke the kiss. "Well, you got to have magic to summon a succubus. Not just any schlub can do it. And my son has magic. But I'm so glad you found that spell."

I glanced at my mother. Did she ensure that Hector found that spell? She would have had to return to the Lilith Qlipha if I hadn't claimed her. And she mentioned I would have succubi for daughters. Was my mom behind all of this?

Probably.

"Well, take care," Hector said and headed off.

We were the firsts to enter the classroom. Only to find Mrs. Hemlock lying on her desk, her blouse open and large breasts rising and falling. Her skirt was hiked above her waist, cum leaking out of her pussy to mat her blonde hair. I blinked at that.

"No wonder Hector looked to be in such a good mood," said Mom. "Mmm, you have a slut for a teacher."

"I fucked her yesterday," I said, my cheeks burning. That had been weird how she saved my cum for later. "She sort of took charge and ravished me."

"Mmm, I did," moaned Mrs. Hemlock. She sat up. "And you must be Henry's mother, Mrs. Bell."

"I am," she purred. "And his wife."

I glanced at Mom. Had I bred her too that first night? Was that how making a pact with a succubus worked? My father had a pact with Mom. That was how I was born. Only it didn't last forever or something. Or it was just a one-night thing. I wasn't sure. Mom didn't talk much about it.

"I'm his step-daughter now, Mrs. Hemlock," Molly said. "Daddy married my mommy last night."

"I see," Mrs. Hemlock said, her tits out. She was unconcerned. My powers and my mother's were warping the college. Changing it into something else entirely.

I was heading to my usual seat when Fred walked in behind us. He had his lips pursed in a whistle. Then he stopped. It was clear that he had just seen the state of our teacher. He stared at her with such open lust, her big boobs rising and falling.

"Mmm, Fred, why don't you come fuck me," my English teacher purred. "After having one of my male students, well, I just can't get enough of your young dicks. Mmm, don't tell my husband. He's got a big ego."

"I won't, Mrs. Hemlock," groaned Fred. He dropped his backpack and started attacking his jeans as he stepped up to fuck her.

"Fuck," I groaned as I sat with Molly and my mother on either side of me, my dick hard.

Fred got his pants undone and then he just jammed his cock into Mrs. Hemlock's pussy. The teacher moaned in delight. Her thighs went around his waist. She leaned back on her hands. He grabbed her tits, squeezing them as he fucked at her pussy.

The next student to enter was Izolde, her dyed-purple hair swaying about her face. She had a big grin as she hurried over to the desk before mine. She dropped her backpack and purse on it and smiled at me, wearing a belly shirt and a pair of denim cutoffs that showed off a nice bit of her lush thighs. She licked her lips, her hands on her hips.

"Thanks again for getting me to like dicks again," Izolde said. "You were a big help to me."

"Daddy's good at helping," Molly said.

"Ooh, Daddy, that's hot," Izolde said. She smacked her lips. "I need that dick in me, Henry." She unsnapped her cutoffs and peeled them off, taking a pair of pink panties with them. Her shaved pussy came into view. She wasn't glowing. On the pill, as I recalled, but certainly not ovulating. "Fuck me right now, Henry."

"And what are you going to do for me?" My mommy-succubus asked. She threw one leg over the edge of her desk, the other brushing into mine. Her skirt rode high, showing off her shaved cunt dripping with juices. The spicy aroma of her cunt filled my nose. "You don't get to just fuck my son without paying my price. Mmm, show me what Mrs. Spartan taught you yesterday."

"Fuck, yes, Mrs. Bell," Izolde said. "That was hot watching you turn Mrs. Spartan into your bitch! So fucking hot."

She dropped to her knees and crawled beneath my mother's desk. In moments, Izolde had her face planted in my mother's cunt. Mom gasped and groaned, her breasts jiggling in her blouse. She glanced at me, her dark eyes quivering with delight.

I could tell that Izolde was putting everything that Mrs. Spartan had taught her about pussy licking to use. My mother shuddered. Her pigtails swayed about her lush face. My dick was so hard right now. I needed to cum.

"Do you want me to suck your cock for you, Daddy?" Molly cooed as other girls were coming in. Shelly and Veronica both gave me big smiles. They both had black hair, but Veronica's was wavy and Shelly's straight. "Huh, Daddy?"

"Yeah," I groaned as Mrs. Hemlock moaned in the background, getting fucked hard by Fred. Other guys were lining up for their turn to take the English teacher hard. God, I had awakened some fetish for young cock in her.

Molly grinned, her brown hair spilling about her face. Her green eyes shone with delight as she shot her hand down to my jeans. She unsnapped my fly and ripped down my zipper. She shot her hand in and fished my cock out of my boxers. She smiled when my dick appeared. Veronica and Shelly were both moving in, watching with hungry eyes.

Molly ducked her head down and suckled my cock into her mouth. She nursed on me with such passion. She bobbed her head up and down my dick. Her lips caressed me. I groaned at the feverish hunger my step-daughter had.

"Fuck," I moaned, loving my daughter's hot mouth. "That's so good. That's amazing. Yes, yes, that's so good. You know that?"

Molly moaned around my dick. She suckled with such passion on me. She was amazing. She nursed on me with just the right amount of pressure. It was incredible. Her lips suckled up and down my cock. She nursed on me with hunger. With such force. I loved it. I loved how hard she nursed on me. My dick throbbed as my daughter loved me.

Her hand slid into my boxers, cupping my balls. She kneaded them as Shelly and Veronica watched on with such heat in their eyes. Beside me, Mom moaned as Izolde ate her cunt with such hunger, so eager to earn the right to fuck my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," Mrs. Hemlock moaned. "Oh, Fred, fuck me hard. Mmm, and you boys, I only have time to fuck one of you... Troy! I bet you have the biggest cock. The rest of you sit down."

"Mmm, you really made an impression on your teacher," moaned Mom. "Her lusts are wild. So twisted and delicious. I love it." She shuddered. "And you, you little twat muncher, keep that up, and you are so getting fucked by my son."

"If I eat your pussy, will you let me fuck your son?" Shelly moaned.

"We'll see," moaned my mother. "The lesson might start. My son has to pay attention."

"Sorry," I groaned to Shelly and Veronica. They were cute. Neither ovulating. "I would love to fuck you, but... I have to listen to my mommy."

"He's such a good boy," Mom said and leaned over.

She kissed me. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I groaned, my dick throbbing in Molly's wet delight. She worked her lips up and down my dick, sucking hard the entire time. She nursed on me with such passion, my balls tightening.

It would be incredible. I would have such a huge orgasm. Just a big burst of cum that would spray out and shower her in so much jizz. Molly nursed on me with such passion. She suckled on my cock with zest as I made out with my mother.

I loved the feel of my mother's mouth on my lips. The girls watching. Mrs. Hemlock moaned in the background as Fred fucked her.

My mother broke the kiss. "Mmm, you're such a good boy, Henry. Yes, yes, cum in your daughter's mouth. Just flood her."

"Daughter?" groaned Veronica. "That's so hot."

"It is," Izolde moaned, her voice muffled by my mother's cunt.

"It is," I moaned, my dick throbbing in Molly's hungry mouth. Her fingers kneaded my balls. "My daughter's going to make me cum. I'm going to fire all that spunk into her mouth."

"I want to be your daughter," Shelly moaned. "Will you be my daddy?"

"He has to marry your mother," moaned my mother. "Oh, Izolde. That's it. Drum my clit with that naughty tongue. I'm going to cum hard."

My dick twitched in Molly's mouth. Hearing my mother rising to her orgasm was so hot. My own orgasm built at the tip of my cock. That explosive burst that would erupt from me. I shuddered, my nuts tightening as she massaged them.

I grabbed the back of Molly's head, holding her there. I groaned, my face contorting with delight. Mom shuddered beside me, her breasts jiggling. Accidentally, her blouse came undone and her tits popped out. They bounced and jiggled as she gasped out in rapture.

"You fucking cunt-licking slut, yes!" she howled. "Drink my cream, whore!"

"Oh, shit!" Fred gasped. "Mrs. Hemlock!"

Shelly and Veronica gasped, swaying from the force of my mother's orgasm sweeping over them. Izolde squealed into my mom's cunt and Molly moaned around my dick, sucking with such passion. My daughter's nursing pressure was too much.

"Oh, Molly!" I groaned and came into my daughter's mouth. "Fuck!"

I fired blast after blast of cum into her. Stars exploded across my vision. I shuddered, the rapture so intense. It was insane. I trembled, the pleasure hammering my mind. Molly gulped down my cum with hunger, swallowing everything that I fired into her mouth.

I groaned, stars blazing across my mind as I unloaded in her. She kneaded my balls as they emptied my cum into her mouth. My mother's tits bounced beside me as she quivered through her orgasm. I fired the last of my spunk into Molly's mouth, panting.

"That's it, Fred," moaned Mrs. Hemlock. "Mmm, Tory, you're up. Fuck me with that big, young dick. I need to be pounded hard."

"Yes, Mrs. Hemlock," he groaned.

Izolde's head lifted from my mother's pussy. "I get to fuck your son now, right?"

Molly slid her mouth off my dick and purred, "Daddy's cock is all yours." She glanced at Veronica and Shelly. "If you want a chance of enjoying my daddy's cock at some point, I think you two know what you have to do for Mrs. Bell and me." Molly spread her legs in her jean skirt. "I'm not wearing panties, either."

"Mmm, you're learning, Molly, dear," my mother purred. "You're such a wonderful girl. I'm glad you're my son's daughter."

Shelly and Veronica looked at each other. Then they split apart. As Izolde climbed out from beneath my mother's desk, Shelly took her place while Veronica went for Molly's cunt. My step-daughter had a big smile on her lips. It was clear she was more than eager to exploit our relationship.

Izolde stood up, her shaved pussy dripping with her juices. She threw her leg over me, straddling me. She lowered herself to me, her round tits jiggling in her blouse. She had such heat in her brown eyes. Her hand held my cock upright. Her pussy lips kissed the tip.

"Yes!" Izolde moaned and slammed her cunt down my cock. Every inch of her pussy swallowed me. She groaned at that, her pussy clenching around me. "Oh, my god, what does it take to be one of your girls, Henry? I want to be one."

"Sorry," I panted as she slid up me. Her pussy clung to my cock. "You're not ovulating."

"But... but... you saved me." She slammed her pussy down my dick. "I should be one of your women. Claim me!"

"I would," I groaned, wanting to make her happy. It ached in me as she worked her pussy up and down my dick. "But you're not ready."

"Oh, posh," purred my mommy-succubus. She touched Izolde. The girl gasped, her pussy clenching around my cock. Her flesh grew hot. She spasmed.

A light glowed from her uterus. She had just ovulated. I glanced at my mommy-succubus. She had a wicked grin on her face, her left hand holding Shelly's face to her cunt. She winked a wicked eye at me and then groaned, her boobs jiggling as she savored Shelly devouring her twat.

"When my good boy cums in you, Izolde, you'll be his," moaned my mother. "You'll be his wife. Pregnant with his daughter."

"Oh, god, yes!" Izolde moaned and kissed me.

She sealed her lips on mine, her mouth coated in my mother's pussy cream. The spicy flavor inflamed our kiss as her fertile pussy worked up and down my cock. I shuddered, feeling that ache building and building in my nuts as she rode me.

I shuddered. Had mom just burned away the pill and Izolde was already ovulating? Or had my mommy-succubus made Izolde ovulate? I shuddered, wondering how many girls Mommy would have me breed to day.

I whimpered while Molly and Mom were moaning around me, getting their cunts eaten out. Troy was panting as he fucked Mrs. Hemlock. He pounded her hard and fast. He thrust his cock to the hilt in her. He buried into her again and again.

"Fuck, Mrs. Hemlock," he moaned. "God, your pussy is so incredible."

"Oh, Veronica, you naughty slut," my daughter moaned. "You got that tongue so deep into me. Yes, yes, I can tell how much you want to fuck my daddy."

"So much," Veronica moaned. "He's the fucking hottest guy at college."

"So hot!" Izolde moaned, breaking our kiss. "Ooh, I earned the right to be your wife, Henry. Your sexy, bred wife. Pump your seed in me. Breed me."

"Yes, Izolde," I whimpered, the ache building and building at the tip of my cock. "Just keep riding me."

"I will," she moaned. "But it's so hard. My legs are burning. Like doing squats. Fuck."

"Help her out, Master," Mommy purred. "Grab her ass and work her up and down. Use that cambion strength."

"Yes, Mommy," I gasped, grabbing Izolde's ass. I squeezed her and then lifted her up my cock with ease. I wasn't a strong guy, but it was like my body was responding to doing something sexual. If it was fucking a girl, my body gave me the stamina and strength to perform.

I worked her pussy up and down my cock. It felt incredible. Her pussy gripped me. She held me tight. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her snatch's embrace. Her silky flesh massaged me. It was incredible lifting her and lowering her.

My fingers dug into her plump rump. Her purple hair danced around her face. She whimpered and moaned, her cunt clenching about me. It was such a fantastic delight. I loved the way she held me. It was fantastic.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned. "Oh, my god, that's good. That's so good. Fuck, I love it. I love it so much, Izolde. Your pussy is so hot."

"Mmm, it has to be to get you to breed me," she moaned. "I want you to breed me. Do you want to knock me up?"