Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to make you happy," I panted. That was who I was. A submissive. I might have the power to dominate any woman in the world, but I would rather they told me what to do. How to please them. I wanted to be a good boy for them all, even my step-daughter.

And especially for my mommy-succubus.

"That's my sexy son," Mom moaned, her big tits rising and falling. "Mmm, yes, yes, you're perfect, Henry. Just perfect."

She smiled at me and put her hand on my arm, feeling my muscles bunch as I pumped Izolde's pussy up and down my dick. I smiled back at her. She wanted me to breed Izolde, so I would breed her. I would pump my cum into her and make her my woman. I wouldn't fight who I was any longer.

"I'm going to make you so happy, Izolde, and knock you up," I moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, isn't that hot?"

"It is!" she moaned, her cunt clenching about me. "It's such a hot thing to hear. Ooh, you're going to breed me. I want to have your baby. I want you to fire all that cum into me."

"I'll fire it all," I panted. "Shit, that's good. That's good. You're going to make me explode. I'll pump you full of all my cum."

"Breed me," Veronica moaned.

"Make me cum, and maybe you'll get lucky and my daddy will knock your whore-cunt up," Molly moaned. "But you got to do better. Really get that tongue in me. Yes, yes, that's a pussy that Daddy's fucked. His dick has been in that snatch."

"And this is the pussy that birthed him," Shelly moaned. "I'm eating the pussy that birthed Henry Bell. This is so hot. I'm so lucky. Oh, my god, I love your cunt, Mrs. Bell."

Mom just moaned, her face twisting with delight. Shelly must be doing an amazing job. My mommy-succubus squeezed my arm as she squirmed. I groaned, working Izolde up and down my cock faster and faster. Her pussy squeezed about me.

She felt so wonderful. My balls tightened as her hot cunt sucked at me. Her fertile flesh massaged the aching tip of my cock. I was so close to spurting in her. I squeezed my fingers into her ass as I stared into her brown eyes.

She whimpered and then kissed me. She thrust her tongue into my mouth as she impaled her cunt down my dick. Her hot flesh engulfed me. She squealed. Her pussy went wild about my dick. I groaned as she suckled at me. She nursed at my cock with her hungry cunt, her tongue dancing in my mouth. She was ready to be bred.

I erupted.

I pumped my fertile cum into her pussy. Spurt after spurt of delight shot out of me while Molly squealed on my right and my mother howled her rapture on my left. Mrs. Hemlock gasped out in delight and Tory groaned out his orgasm.

"Pump that cum in me, Troy!" moaned Mrs. Hemlock.

"Oh, my god, drink my pussy cream, slut!" Molly moaned. "Yes, yes, drink it!"

"You nasty, little cunt-muncher," purred my mommy-succubus. "Yes, yes, bathe in my cream!"

I groaned as I pumped more and more of my cum into Izolde's pussy. I felt my fast swimmers zooming for her egg. In seconds, as I spurted more and more of my jizz into her pussy, I bred her. I felt that moment of conception. A new daughter was created.

She broke the kiss and moaned, "Oh, my god, Henry, I love you so much. I'm yours. I'm finally yours!"

"You are, Izolde," I moaned. "Oh, god, I love you. You're going to have my daughter!"

She kissed me again, squealing as her pussy milked my cock. I shuddered through the pleasure of basting her cunt with all my seed. I flooded her with everything that I had. It was spectacular. I felt so refreshed. This was such a perfect moment. I groaned, savoring pumping all my cum into her cunt. I felt so good kissing my newest wife. Number five. Abby, Brenda, Linda, Mrs. Chase, and Izolde.

Who would be number six? Whoever my mother chose, I supposed.

"Okay, okay," Mrs. Hemlock said. "Let's all take our seats. You two girls eating pussy, those are not your seats. Nor is sitting on Henry's cock yours, Izolde."

Izolde broke the kiss. "It should be, Mrs. Hemlock."

"Mrs. Bell, if you're auditing my class, you need to put those tits away now," the teacher continued. "It's time to get to talking about Shakespeare and the Tempest. What does Prospero want? What are his goals?"

Izolde climbed off of me. Mom reknotted her blouse as I zipped up my jeans. Izolde pulled on her cutoffs, cum running down her thighs. Mrs. Hemlock had her blouse buttoned up and her skirt shoved down, but there was still cum trickling down her legs.

"You're not taking notes," Mom hissed. "Henry, pay attention. You have to do amazing at school. You're going to have a lot of daughters to take care of."

"Right, right," I muttered.

I took notes as we talked about the Tempest. What Prospero was up to. How Ariel fit into things. I wasn't all that interested in it, but I was getting what I needed to score on the test. Mrs. Hemlock had the attention of all the boys. They all wanted a taste of her. The entire front row was full of them for a change.

Finally, the bell rung. "George, stay after," Mrs. Hemlock purred. "The rest of you, read the last act of the Tempest. Be ready to discuss it tomorrow."

George was already undoing his belt as I said my goodbyes to them. Neither were in my computer science class. No girl was in my computer science class. Izolde and Molly gave me goodbye kisses and then they left hand in hand.

"I'm your step-mother now, aren't I?" Izolde purred. "So when I tell you to do something, say lick my pussy clean of your daddy's cum, you have to obey me."

"I do, Mommy," Molly said and then was gone.

My dick throbbed, wishing I could see that. Mom grabbed my arm and laughed. She knew what I was thinking. I couldn't help but smile. My mother was such a wicked woman. Well, succubus. She rubbed my cock and licked my ear as we headed out of the classroom, passing Mrs. Hemlock getting pounded hard by George. The ruby on her wedding ring gleamed as she moaned her adulterous passion.

In the hallway, all the girls were staring at us. I could see the ones who were ovulating. They were rubbing at their tits and pussies the most. A few of them called out to me.

"Henry, fuck me in the ass!"

"Henry, I hear you like mothers. Mine's hot!"

"Henry, want a threesome with me and my sister? Our Mom might join in!"

"If you fuck me, I'll let you fuck my mom and aunt. They're both MILFs!"

"Please, please, fuck me, Henry. I want to have your babies! Abby says if we have your babies, we get to be your wives!"

"I need to be fucked in the ass, Henry!"

I wanted to help them all, but my mommy-succubus groaned, "I need to be fucked in the ass, too. Will you fuck Mommy in the ass. Get her all nice and ready for your dick and then pound her."

"We'll be late for my next class," I said. "I thought I had to pay attention.

"Oh, you're smart. You can make up a few minutes." She licked my ear. "Rim mommy's asshole and then fuck her, Master."

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned. I smiled at her. "You know I can't say no to you, Mommy."

"Such an obedient Master." She smiled. "That's the perfect kind."

She broke away from me, planted her hands on the wall, and then bent over. She thrust her ass out at me and wiggled it back and forth. Her pussy dripped juices that spilled down her thighs. I licked my lips, staring at the sight.

I fell to my knees, the students watching. The girls were moaning in envy. So were the boys. They wanted to eat my mom's ass while the girls wanted to have their asses eaten. I grabbed my mother's plump butt-cheeks and parted them. Her brown hole winked at me.

I pressed my face between her butt-cheeks, loving her silky-smooth skin. The sour musk of her ass filled my nose, the spicy aroma of her pussy adding a wicked accent. My lips kissed at her asshole. The earthy flavor suffused my mouth while she moaned.

"Henry!" she gasped as I swirled my tongue around her asshole. "Oh, Master, that's such a delight. Yes, yes, rim my asshole."

I fluttered my tongue around her sphincter. I savored the flavor of her sour musk. It was such a treat. I squeezed her butt-cheeks and then moved the fingers of my right hand down her plump rump. I followed the curve of her flesh down to her thigh and then up between her legs to her pussy. I stroked my mommy-succubus's hot flesh.

"Oh, Henry, you're such a good Master," she moaned. "You anticipate what I need. Do you know how many fingers your Mommy needs?"

I thrust three of them into her pussy. Her hot flesh engulfed my digits in incestuous heat. Her juices soaked them. My tongue danced over her sour asshole as my fingers buried deep into her cunt. She squeezed about them, moaning. Her butt-cheeks gripped my face.

I pumped them in and out of her. My tongue drilled against her asshole. It was such a delight. She whimpered as her anal ring parted. Then I popped into her flesh. I slid deeper and deeper into her bowels, loving the sour taste of her.

I pumped away at her cunt. I fucked her with passion. My digits plunged over and over into her snatch. Her flesh squeezed about me. It was fantastic. Her juices ran over my knuckles while my tongue danced in her bowels. Her velvety sheath tasted so dirty.

So good.

"Oh, Henry, Mommy loves your tongue in her asshole." She squeezed her butt-cheeks about my face as I drilled as deep as I could into her bowels. "And your digits... Ooh, you're making Mommy feel so good. Such an obedient and loving Master."

"Christ, I would love to eat your ass out, Mrs. Bell," groaned a guy.

"Right?" asked another.

"Oh, Henry, eat my ass out," moaned a girl. "Let's swap. You eat me, and my boyfriend eats out your mother!

"I'm game," her boyfriend groaned. "Fuck, your mother's gorgeous."

"Oh, you boys wouldn't survive me," moaned Mommy. "Only my son is man enough for me. He's such a good boy, isn't he? Making me feel so good."

I thrust my fingers faster and faster. Mom's words made me feel so good. My dick ached to fuck her asshole as my tongue danced around in her bowels. I swirled about in her, wanting to drive her wild. Her pussy clenched about my digits, so hot.

I thrust a fourth digit into her pussy. She gasped, her cunt squeezing about my dick. Her butt-cheeks massaged my face as they clenched and relaxed. I fucked my tongue in and out of her asshole. I savored her dirty, earthy taste.

"Oh, Master, honey, you're going to make me cum!" she moaned. Her pussy gripped my four digits. "You're going to make me fucking explode. Yes, yes, you're my good boy. Oh, make Mommy cum. Then fuck Mommy in the as. Pound Mommy hard with that big dick.

"Pound me!" squealed several girls.

The bell rang. The students didn't care they were supposed to be in class. They were watching me finger my mother's cunt and tongue her asshole. I built her towards her climax. My tongue danced around in her asshole while my digits buried into her cunt over and over again.

She whimpered, her butt-cheeks squeezing about my face. It was such a delight to feel. I loved it. I savored that delight. I tongued her asshole. I licked and lapped and fucked my tongue into her depths. She groaned, her body trembling.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned. "Oh, my god, that's so good. Oh, Henry. Yes!"

Her orgasm burst through her. My cock lurched and the watchers all moaned and groaned. Her pussy convulse around my digits, juices gushing out to bathe my hand. I licked at her asshole as she moaned through her rapture.

Her passion echoed through my ears. I made my mommy-succubus cum. I loved doing that for her. She was so wonderful to pleasure. I enjoyed her pussy spasming around my four fingers knowing that would be my cock soon. Her asshole would milk me out.

"Oh, Henry," she moaned. "Fuck your Mommy in the ass, Master! Do it!"

"Do it, Henry!" a guy whooped.

"You're the man, Henry!"

"God, I wish I was as hot as you mother!" whimpered a girl. "Then you'd fuck me!"

"Right! How can we compete with his mom? She birthed him?"

"I wish I had a hung son to fuck me," groaned an older woman. Christ, was that Mrs. Butters? I had her last year for math.

I ripped my fingers from my mother's cunt and slid them in my mouth. I nursed off her incestuous juices, savoring the spicy flavor as I rose. My left hand fumbled at my jeans' fastener. I popped them open as I sucked off that wonderful cream from my digits. My zipper rasped down. I shoved my hand into my boxers and found my hard cock. I pulled it out.

A moan rose from all the watching girls, and Mrs. Butters. I could feel their lust washing over me like a tide. They all wanted me, but my mother wanted me more. She needed me. I had to fuck my mommy-succubus. She needed my cum. My passion. My incestuous love.

"Oh, Master," she moaned as I pressed my cock into her butt-crack, her plump cheeks massaging my tip as I slid down to her asshole. "You know just what I need. Such a good boy."

"Always, Mommy," I groaned and pressed my dick into her sphincter. I drilled into her. "I'll always be your good boy."

She let out a moan of such motherly delight. A sound only a mother could make when her son had impressed her. Made her feel loved. A smile spread on my lips. I was glad I gave her that joy as I pressed my dick harder into her asshole.

Her anal ring widened and widened before my cock. She shuddered as she stretched more and more. She would devour my dick. Just swallow every inch of it. I thrust harder, reveling in sliding into her velvety bowels.

"Mommy!" I groaned as I bottomed out in her asshole. "Oh, damn, Mommy, I love being in you. I love you."

Her asshole clamped down my dick. She felt incredible about me. I savored that delight. I drew back through her flesh. She massaged me. I groaned, savoring this perfect delight. I plunged back into her velvety depths, my cock drinking in the bliss of her flesh.

My hands slid around her body to grab her lactating breasts. I squeezed them, loving them. They were naked. Her blouse had accidentally come unknotted again. She had complete control over her wardrobe malfunctions.

"Mmm, that's nice," she cooed as I fondled her tits and drilled my cock into her asshole. "You're such a wonderful son."

"And you're such a sexy mommy-succubus," I cooed into her ear as I pumped my cock in and out of my bowels. I thrust over and over into her, my nuts smacking her taint. "I'm going to flood you with all my cum. I know how much you love it."

"Need it," she whimpered. "Yours is the only cum that I can feed off, Master. Only yours. Mmm, give it to me. I need that incestuous seed flooding me."

I licked her ear. "You made me to fuck you."

Her bowels clamped down on my cock. "I did, Henry. I did. I am so glad that you summoned me. That you're my good, little Master. Mmm, now pound me harder. I want to explode on that big dick of yours. I want to just cum so hard."

"Me, too," one of the watching girls whimpered in envy.

I slammed my cock into my mommy-succubus's asshole. My fingers dug into her tits. Squeezing them hard. Her phone chirped. I had no idea where she was even hiding it on this outfit. I didn't care. I just kept pounding her.

She moaned, her hot asshole gripping my dick. She held me tight as I fucked into her hard and fast. I felt the panting lust from all the girls watching. Envying. Mrs. Butters and the coed cuties desired me so much. Their passion swept over me like warm waves of a gentle ocean.

But it was my mother's tight asshole that held my interest. I fucked her hard. I buried to the hilt in her over and over again. She squeezed about me. She gripped me, moaning as I plowed into her. I fucked her with such passion. I thrust hard and fast. I groaned, savoring how she held me tight.

Her flesh was so hot around my dick. Such a delight for me to enjoy. The incestuous passion built and built in my balls. At the tip of my cock. I groaned, burying into her velvety flesh with all my force while my fingers kneaded her boobs.

"Oh, Henry, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, that's so good. I'm going to cum so hard on your big dick."

"Lucky," whimpered a girl.

"Fuck, Henry, I'd give my left nut to fuck your mom."

"Need to pay more than that!" moaned my mommy-succubus. "Oh, god, Henry, I'm going to cum!"

"Good!" I groaned, slamming into her. "I want to feel that asshole going wild on my dick. I want you milking my cock."

"Yes, yes, yes!" she whimpered. "Henry, you're so amazing. Just keep thrusting into me. I'm going to cum so hard."

I pounded her. I buried into her with everything I had. My swollen balls smacked into her taint. Her butt-cheeks rippled from the impact of my cock. Her hot flesh squeezed about me. Pleasure flowed down my cock and soaked through my nuts, warming them towards my boil.

I would pump so much jizz into her.

I slammed to the hilt in my mommy-succubus's bowels. I buried deep and hard into her. She moaned, her flesh squeezing down on my cock. She gripped me with that velvety flesh. It felt amazing. This was just a wondrous delight. I groaned, savoring the way her flesh gripped me. Then she gasped.

Everyone watching groaned as my mother orgasmed.

Her asshole convulsed around my dick. I groaned, my cock throbbing in her bowels as she rippled around me. I loved every moment of pumping away at her spasming anal sheath. Every last second of her flesh sucking at my dick, so eager for my cum. I plowed into her over and over again.

"Cum in me!" she moaned, her flesh suckling at me. "Flood your Mommy, Master!"

"Yes, yes, yes, Mommy!" I panted and buried my dick into her bowels.

My cum exploded out of me. I spurted over and over into her bowels. I pumped load after load of jizz into her snatch. It was incredible. I shuddered, the rapture slamming into my mind with every burst of my spunk into her asshole.

"I wish that was me he was cumming in," a girl whimpered.

"Can almost feel him pumping into me," Mrs. Butters moaned.

"God, that's so fucking hot," a guy groaned. "I would kill to cum in that ass. Yours is nothing, babe. Nothing compared to his mothers."

"I know," his girlfriend moaned. "Why do I have to settle for your cock. I need Henry's!"

Their words echoed in the background as I erupted over and over. I basted my mother's bowels. My fingers squeezed her pillowy tits. I loved how they felt in my grip. They were so soft. So amazing to knead as I pumped my seed into her asshole.

I hit that wonderful peak, my body trembling from all the pleasure that was spilling through me. My heart raced. The pounding beat pumped such hot blood through my veins. I groaned, feeling dizzy from the passion. This was such a wondrous moment. Just so amazing.

I fired the last blast of my cum into her.

"Oh, Mommy," I groaned, hugging her tight. I nuzzled into her ear. "I love you, Mommy. God, I am so glad you're my succubus."

"Me, too," she purred. "You're the only man in the world good enough for me. My sexy son. Such a good boy. Mmm, Master, I want to stay like this all day, but you have class."

"Right, right," Mrs. Butters said. "You boys and girls, get to your class. Right now. The show's over. Henry's done fucking his mother."

I smiled as the students grumbled as they marched away. I glanced back at the girl walking with her boyfriend. I didn't know her, she was a senior, but her womb shone bright. My cock lurched. I could claim her right now. She wanted a real cock to fuck her. Needed it. I just had to...

No, no, I had to listen to Mom."

I slid out of her asshole, loving the way her bowels gripped me. I stepped back and her skirt fell to cover her asshole. She straightened, her blouse somehow knotted again as she turned around. She smiled at me as I shoved my cock back into my pants.

"Maybe I'll suck you clean in class, Master," she purred as I zipped up.

"That would be nice," I said. "Hector might get jealous."

She giggled. "Ooh, then I better do it."

I laughed as we headed down the hallway. It was getting empty faster and faster. We headed down the stairs to the first floor and out to the computer labs. It was then that I noticed my bladder was getting full. I had pissed before coming to college, but that was nearly two hours ago. I had been doing a lot of cumming.