Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got to pee," I said, breaking from mom and heading to the bathroom. "Not going to hold my cock?"

She grimaced. "I'm not into watersports. That's nasty."

"But sucking my cock clean of your ass isn't?"

She shook her head. "A succubus has to have her standards. Once one of us starts that whole golden shower route, do you know what comes next? You don't want to know. It's disgusting. I am not going to be a toilet slut."

"Oh," I said and headed into the bathroom. I reached the urinal and did my business.

It felt almost as good as cumming. Peeing always felt so relaxing when I had a full bladder. I whistled as I washed my hands, eager to get to my next class and get blown. Hector would be jealous, but he did get to fuck Mrs. Hemlock. So he couldn't be too mad when I enjoyed my mommy-succubus's mouth before him.

I threw the paper towel into the trashcan as I headed out. "Hey, Mom, you were the one that pointed Hector in the way of the summoning spell, weren't you? You wanted..." My mother wasn't waiting for me. I blinked and looked up and down the hallway. "Uhh, Mom?"

I headed down it a few feet towards a drinking fountain alcove, wondering if she was hiding in there. It was empty. My brow furrowed. I looked around again, this weight sinking in my guts. What was going on here?

"Uh, are you messing with me, Mommy?" I asked. "I thought you wanted me to get to my class? You didn't get bored and decide to go home?"

Nothing.

I pulled out my phone and sent her a text message. "Where'd you go, Mom?"

I hit send. Behind me, a chime rang out. The sound of her cell phone getting a message. So she was hiding. I hit the dial bottom. Her cell phone started blaring a heavy metal song from a group called Halestorm. A woman was on lead vocals was singing Love Bites (And So Do I).

A light glowed from beneath a locker. My stomach sank. I darted to it and thrust my hand beneath. I pulled out her smartphone in its pink case, my picture on the front announcing I was calling. I stood up, my heart beating so fast.

Where the fuck did my mommy-succubus go?

To be continued...