Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 09

Story Info
The Mommy succubus needs her hunky son to save her!
7.6k words
4.71
23.6k
71

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Succubus's Hunky Son

Panic fell on me. I stood in the empty hallway. I had gone to use the bathroom, leaving my mommy-succubus out here in the corridor of my college. I came out and find not only her gone, but her phone was lying on the floor. This unsettling fear sank into my stomach.

What is going on?

I needed help. Who could I turn to that I could trust with this?

"Mrs. Spartan!"

I whirled and ran to Mrs. Spartan's classroom. The amazon taught history and was my mother's sex slave now. Mom had corrupted the amazon and her wife, turning the lesbians into bang-maids who would do anything Mom said, including getting fucked by me.

I flew down the halls, running faster than I ever had in my life. I reached the stairs and jumped up to the first landing, turned, and leaped to the second-floor hallway. I raced down it to her classroom. I burst in on her dressed in her sexy French maid's outfit, her legs clad in fishnet stockings, her large breasts held in a low-cut blouse trimmed in frilly lace. She had a dainty apron on, her skirt short and puffy.

"Master?" she gasped at the sight of me. Then she fell to her knees before me, her big boobs heaving.

Every girl was staring at me, too. They were all sighing in lust at me, all of them wanting me. Several of the girls had lights glowing from their wombs. They were ovulating. Fertile. My dick throbbed. I had to focus.

"What is it, Master?" Mrs. Spartan asked.

"My mother's missing." I stared at all those horny girls. "Whichever one of you girls finds my mother in the school, gets to be fucked by me! Go!"

I barked commands like I never had in my life. A dozen nineteen-year-old girls jumped to their feet and rushed for the door, leaving the guys and their things behind. I stood to the side as they flooded out into the hallway and started throwing open doors.

A chorus of, "Henry's mom?" echoed down the hallway.

Then I realized not all of the girls had rushed out. Abby, my first girlfriend, was in the class. She flung herself at me, her body pressed tight. She wasn't trying to jam her tongue down my throat or pull me to the floor.

She was hugging me.

"She's missing, honey?" Abby asked. She rocked me. I had bred her. "That's so terrible."

"It fucking is," I said.

"You have a great idea, Master," she said. "Get more girls on the search."

"Right." I darted down the hallways and threw open the next classroom. Mr. Richter was in the middle of his lecture as I barked out, "Whoever finds my missing mother gets to be fucked by me!"

The girls squealed their delight. The professor cried out his objection, but it was too late. The students were rushing out, and I was heading to the next classroom. I ripped the door open, my heart hammering away in my chest. I surveyed the room and shouted the order.

I was moving onto the fourth class when a group of girls was all running down the hallway. They were pointing down at the far end. "There's something going in Mrs. Hemlock's classroom."

"We can't get in it," a second said.

"The doorknob tingled when I touched it," a third girl said, shaking her head. "It was like electrified or something."

Mrs. Hemlock? Why would it be her classroom?

"And scary noises were coming from in there," another girl said. "Like chanting or something."

"And incense. I smelled incense."

"A ritual," Mrs. Spartan shouted and pushed through the girls. She broke into a run in her maid's uniform, the frilly skirt fluttering behind her.

Abby still clung to my arm. I just scooped her up in my arms and ran after, blurring down the hallway until I had caught up with Mrs. Spartan. She was already stopping to a halt at the other end of the hallway.

"Holy shit, how fast are you, honey?" Abby asked, her red hair sweeping around her face.

"My mother's in danger," I growled. Mrs. Spartan grabbed the doorknob and then gasped, jerking her hand back. Smoke rose from a red palm.

"Enchanted," she said. "There's a witch in there."

My stomach lurched. "My mother said witches are dangerous."

"They are," Mrs. Spartan said. She glanced at me. "You haven't fucked her, have you, Master?"

I groaned. "Yesterday, she collected my cum that leaked out of her pussy with a vial. Now she has my mother?"

"She's used your cum," said Mrs. Spartan. She bit her lip. "She's not after you. She's used you to get her hands on a succubus. And that's bad."

"Why?" I asked.

"All witches are married," said Mrs. Spartan. "But do you know who they marry?"

"I thought her husband's name was Luke or something," I said. "That he was just a guy."

"Luke. Lucifer." Mrs. Spartan arched her eyebrow.

"Mrs. Hemlock is married to the fucking devil?"

"And you're about to have a new father-in-law."

Anger shot through me. "Fuck that. She's my mommy-succubus. No other guy but me gets to touch her."

"That's right," Abby said, still in my arms. Christ, she was light.

I sat her down and then I slammed my foot into the door. Nothing would stop me from saving my mother. The lock might have been enhanced, but it was no match for the power of my foot. I broke through the door, hardly even caring that I had such enhanced strength. I had been awakening to my powers as a cambion since Sunday night.

I strode through the wreckage to find all the desks had been shoved out of the way, stacked on each other in the corner. In the middle of the room was a circle drawn in red. A pentagram with my mother lying in her succubus form in the middle of it, her wings spread wide, her hands clasped on her belly. She looked dead but her breasts rose and fell.

Mrs. Hemlock stood at the front of the circle, Fred, Troy, Hector, and George were all kneeling before them. I blinked at the sight of my friend. Hector had fucked Mrs. Hemlock before class. Fred and Troy had done it during English.

Mrs. Hemlock, standing naked, her body painted in red symbols, threw her arms wide. She faced the chalkboard, her naked ass to me. She was chanting some language. Her words reached a feverish pitch. Then a red hole ripped in the air. It wavered with heat.

A figure stepped through the hole. He was tall and handsome with bronze skin and a muscular body. A glow shone about him. An almost blinding radiance. He strode around Mrs. Hemlock and smacked his wife on the ass.

"Well done indeed," he said and stepped into the circle.

My mother gasped and sat up. She scrambled to the edge of the circle and hit a barrier. The devil smiled as he stood over her, his huge cock thrusting out before him. The air in the circle rippled. I gasped, feeling the sexual energy wreathing the air.

"Claim your queen, my husband," Mrs. Hemlock moaned, turning around to face him. "At last, the Lilith is in your grasp."

Mrs. Spartan moaned. "Your mother is Lilith."

"Lily," I gasped. "Lily Bell." Then my eyes widened. "The Lilith Qlipha. That's where I summoned her from. You're saying she's the Lilith."

"The first succubus," whimpered Mrs. Spartan. "She rejected Adam, refusing to submit to him. She will submit to no man, so she was cursed by the Creator to forever hunger for men. Lucifer has wanted her as his queen ever since. He will make her submit. He has her trapped."

I threw myself at the circle. "Hey, fucker, that's my mother!"

She turned and saw me. She cried out something, but I couldn't hear her. I slammed my fist into the invisible barrier of the circle. Lucifer was speaking to my mother. She turned her head, looking up at him. He stroked his cock. Her eyes focused on it. Her breathing quickened.

"I'm right here, Mom," I shouted. I pounded on the circle again. The barrier rippled. "Mom! Mom! I'm here! Don't suck his dick. I love you. I'm your Master. Your obedient son! Your good boy!"

She stared at me again. There was fear in her eyes. And lust. She was stuck in there with the devil. I ripped my gaze to Mrs. Hemlock. She smiled at me and then snapped her fingers. The four boys kneeling before her hopped to their feet and rushed at me.

"Make him kneel before me and worship my pussy!" howled Mrs. Hemlock. "He's like his mother. He craves to serve! And she will serve my husband! She will be Lucifer's queen!"

The boys rushed me, even my best friend. Hector had eyes maddened with lust. Then Mrs. Spartan was there. She slammed her elbow into one's forehead. He collapsed into a stupor. She flipped another around and smacked his head into the ground.

Hector rushed at me. I grunted as he swung at me. I grabbed his arm and spun him around, throwing him into the wall. He bounced off and staggered. George grabbed me from behind. I broke free and then threw him into Hector, the pair both going down.

Abby gasped in shock.

"How do we break the circle," I shouted at Mrs. Spartan.

Her breasts heaving in her maid skirt, she rose and pointed at Mrs. Hemlock.

"Not even death will end my spell," she called. "There is nothing you can do to me, boy, to make me end it! Kneel and serve me. You can be my toy. Lucifer will reward me with you once he has your mother gasping like a whore on his dick."

"Nothing?" I demanded. "She's human, right, Mrs. Spartan."

The amazon nodded.

"Grab her!"

The amazon's golden bow appeared in her hand. Mrs. Hemlock gasped in shock. Her hands twirled before her. Words spilled from her lips. Then a blast of red energy shot from her hands only to be struck by an arrow fired from Mrs. Spartan's bow. The two canceled each other out in a clap of thunder. Then Mrs. Spartan charged forward.

Mrs. Hemlock gasped, stumbling back and hitting her desk shoved to the side. Mrs. Spartan was on her in a moment. She turned the teacher and bent her over her own desk, thrusting that plump ass at me. Mrs. Hemlock's blonde bush dripped between her thighs.

"Abby, suck her clit," I shouted at my wife. "I'm going to fuck her ass and get her ready."

"You mustn't cum in her," gasped Mrs. Spartan as she held the witch down. "That will give her power over you."

"I know," I said, an idea forming in my mind. "Just keep her pinned. Abby, work on that clit."

"You got it, honey!" The redhead dashed by, her fiery locks sweeping behind her. She fell to her knees and then planted her mouth on Mrs. Hemlock's clit. She suckled with such hunger on her bud. I could hear it. I could feel Mrs. Hemlock gasp.

I glanced at the circle. My mommy-succubus squeezed her tits even as she shook her head in refusal. Her eyes caught mine. I winked at her. She just had to hold out. This had to work. It was such a gamble. I didn't even know if I could do it.

"Yes, yes, come fuck me," Mrs. Hemlock purred. "Mmm, your mother wasn't even able to resist. I used your cum on those four boys. That connection to your mother made her docile. She stumbled up here without a protest and lay on the circle. Imagine what I can do to you when you cum in me."

"I can imagine," I growled and grabbed her plump butt-cheeks. I parted them.

"Fucking my ass won't change it," purred Mrs. Hemlock. "If you really think you can tempt me from immortality. I will be rewarded above all of his other wives. None will have loved him more than me. And none will be as glorified as me! But go ahead, try to steal me from my husband."

I pressed my cock into her butt-crack. "Oh, I'm going to succeed, Mrs. Hemlock. I'm going to give you just what you crave."

"I've fucked you once, Henry. You're not that impressive."

"Are you sure you know what you're doing, Master?" asked Mrs. Spartan.

I winked at her and then thrust into Mrs. Hemlock's asshole.

Her anal ring spread and spread. That tight hole spilled over my cock. Then I popped into her. I groaned as I did. I slid into her bowels, groaning the entire time. It felt so wonderful to slide into her bowels. Her hot flesh squeezed about me.

I shuddered, my face contorting from the bliss of the witch's asshole. I savored the feel of her velvety sheath massaging my cock. I bottomed out in her. She let out a deep groan of passion. She clamped down about me as I drew back, sucking at me.

"Oh, Henry, yes, yes, fuck my asshole," she moaned. "Mmm, you have such a big dick."

Mrs. Spartan shot me a warning look.

I winked at the Amazon maid and slammed my cock back to the hilt in Mrs. Hemlock's asshole. I would steal her from her husband right beneath his nose. My mother wouldn't give into him. My mommy-succubus didn't submit.

Not even to me. Her master.

I thrust away at Mrs. Hemlock's asshole. I fucked her hard. Fast. I slammed into her. She moaned, her flesh squeezing about me. She gripped me with that hot delight as I pumped over and over into her. I loved it. My balls smacked into her flesh.

Abby suckled with passion. My pregnant wife nursed on Mrs. Hemlock's clit. She suckled with passion. I groaned, burying over and over into her asshole. I fucked the married witch with everything that I had.

"Watch, Mom!" I groaned. "That bastard trying to seduce you is getting cucked right now. His wife is moaning on my dick."

"Moaning so hard," Mrs. Hemlock moaned, her bowels clenching down on my cock. "Ooh, you have such a magnificent dick, Henry. Cum in me. Just first all that spunk into me. Flood me with all you have. I'm going to cum so hard."

"Let me feel you cum on my dick," I growled, my balls smacking into her taint growing heavier and heavier with my load.

I pounded her, savoring every bit of her asshole that I reamed. Her flesh squeezed about me. She held me so tight. Her flesh felt so amazing about me. I groaned, loving every last second of plunging into her bowels.

My crotch smacked into her flesh. Her butt-cheeks rippled from the force of impacts. I groaned, plowing into her so hard and fast. I grunted and groaned, burying deep into her flesh. Hard. I loved how she gripped me. She held me so tight as I fucked into her with such passion.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"It is," Mrs. Hemlock purred. "Ooh, Henry, yes, yes, you're going to make me cum. I need to cum on your big dick."

"I want to feel that ass going wild," I growled, slamming into her asshole. She squeezed her flesh down hard. She gripped me. The pleasure flowed up my cock to my balls. They smacked away at her as I pounded her hard. "Let me feel that asshole spasm."

"Yes, yes, that's it," she moaned. "Ooh, you're taming me! You're taming me with that big dick. I'm going to be yours! Make me cum, Henry. Make me cum and flood me with your seed. Make me your witch!"

I could feel her lust for me, but this wasn't enough. She wasn't about to be claimed by me that easily. She needed me to cum in her. I was done. I growled, thrusting hard into her. I pounded her with everything I had, the ache building and building at the tip of my cock.

Abby kept sucking and nursing. She moaned as she did. She added to the pleasure building the witch to her orgasm. I threw a look over my shoulder. Mom was still holding out, her wings hugging her. But how long would she last against Lucifer?

He was perfect. Handsome. Muscular. His cock was huge. I could feel my mother wanted him.

I rammed my cock to the hilt in Mrs. Hemlock's asshole. I wouldn't lose my mother to the devil. I would steal his wife. I would claim her. That ache built and built at the tip of my dick. I had to cum so badly. Just explode.

I drew back and she squealed. Her asshole went wild. Her bowels spasmed around my cock. I groaned as I slammed back into her bowels. Her flesh rippled and writhed around me. She suckled at my dick, nursing at me.

"Cum in me right now, Henry!" she commanded.

My cock lurched. Her bowels suckled at me. I wanted to cum so much. I wanted to be a good boy and listen to her. She was convulsing so much. Her asshole nursed at me. The ache swelled. My balls boiled over.

"Cum in me, Henry!" she moaned. "Give me your cum! I need it!"

"Y-yes!" I groaned, wanting to release my cum.

"Master!" gasped Mrs. Spartan.

I wanted to cum, but I couldn't. Instead, I pressed into her orgasming flesh. She was convulsing so hard, her body brimming with the need to be flooded with jizz. To be fertilized. But she wasn't ovulating. My mother could do this.

Why not me?

I found the hot wife's ovaries. In there, an egg was ready to be released. I nudged it out. She couldn't stop me, not with her mind drowning in the bliss of her orgasm. The light glowed from her womb, shining through her back and bathing me in warmth.

I ripped my cock out of her asshole, shifted down, and plunged into her spasming cunt. I buried to the hilt in the witch's convulsing pussy. Her fertile flesh suckled at me. Massaged my dirty dick. She was so hungry for my cum. For my seed.

I exploded.

"Yes!" I cried out as I flooded her with my cum. "Mrs. Hemlock!"

"That's it, Henry!" she squealed.

Her pussy convulsed even harder. Her cunt buffed my dirty dick clean as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her pussy. My balls emptied as her twat suckled at me. Her blonde hair flew. She squealed her delight.

"I have you, Henry!" she gasped. "I have you."

"No, Master, no!" Mrs. Spartan cried in dismay.

"Yes!" I roared, spurting blast after blast of cum into her pussy. "Mrs. Hemlock, you are my fucking wife."

"What?" she gasped. "I..." She shuddered as it happened. My sperm found her egg. "I... I... I love you, Henry! Oh, my god, I love you so much."

Mrs. Spartan stared at me in shock, her boobs jiggling in her low-cut blouse.

I groaned, firing the last of my seed into Mrs. Hemlock's pussy. The which quivered as she nursed at my dick. She suckled at me with such hunger. I shuddered, hitting the peak of my orgasm. I brimmed with such triumph.

I ripped my cock out of her cunt and ordered, "Free my wife and banish your ex-husband back to fucking hell."

In the circle, Lucifer whirled around at me. He stared at me with such hate. I smirked at him. He tried to marry my mommy-succubus and take her from me, but I had cuckolded him. I had bred his wife and made her mine.

"Isvm!" she cried out as she stood up.

The magic barrier around my mother burst into colorful motes of light. Lucifer strode out of the circle, staring at me with such fury. The radiance in him swelled. It glowed brighter and brighter. Behind him, my mother rose, her wings spread wide.

"You do not have a familiar to keep you here," she laughed and ripped off her wedding band. She threw it at him. It bounced across the floor, rolled, and ended up against his left foot. "Even now, the Gehenna Qlipha wants you back."

He growled and stared down at the ground. The same hole he had stepped out of, that burning tear in reality, split open and swallowed the wedding ring. He shot me a murderous glare promising vengeance and then he plummeted out of sight. No, he was ripped out of sight.

"The fuck?" I asked, my cock dripping in Mrs. Hemlock's juices.

"My connection to him was what let him manifest," Mrs. Hemlock said. She grabbed my arm, pressing her big boobs into me. She rested her head on my shoulder. "But I'm not his wife any longer. I'm your wife, Henry. He couldn't stay. Spiritual beings need something to anchor them. He lost his." She giggled. "Mmm, you naughty boy. That was clever. You made me ovulate."

"Something I learned from my mother," I said as she sauntered to me.

"My, my, what a good boy you are, Henry," she purred, her horns peeking out of her black hair. Her blue eyes were so bright. She had a curvy figure, her large breasts bouncing as they swayed back and forth. Her long tongue swept out before her. "I think you deserve a big reward for that. Mmm, you saved Mommy from having to remarry."

"Yeah," I said. "Guess Adam was the last contract and..." I blinked. "Wait, just who is my father?"

"Adam," she said. "I was pregnant for a very long time. I had to find a way to escape the Lilith Qlipha to have you. My daughters were working so hard, but I'm so much more powerful than them. But they got me over just long enough to give birth to my son." She winked at me. "And you've been such a good anchor. And now... You're making me all those succubus granddaughters. Ooh, the world is going to be interesting."