Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's your plan?" I asked. "This is all to get back at Eve?"

"Mmm, yes," she said. "You men will all be such good boys to my daughters. Just like you're such a good boy, aren't you?" She gave me a wicked grin. "Now, we really have to do something about you not breeding every girl you can. I know, I know, you don't want them to all be obsessed with you, but that's a small price to pay to change the world."

I swallowed. A world of succubi. All the women would be like Mom. All the men like me. My daughters would be such wild girls. They would tease boys. Give them passionate sex. Be hotter. They wouldn't grow old, would they? No, no, they would stay hot. Become MILFs, but no older than that. Their bodies were always tight and toned.

Mommy smiled. "Yes, you're going to be such a good boy and breed all the women and girls you can. You're going to have so much fun doing it. And, I think, with Mrs. Hemlock's help, we can cut down on that obsession. You have enough wives. For now."

"Yes, Mommy," I groaned, eager to do what she wanted. I would be her good boy.

To be continued...