Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, I'm really Adam's son?" I gasped. "Like Adam and Eve."

"Oh, don't bring up that mewling bitch," she said. "She was the perfect wife. God, your father loved her. She just let him do whatever he wanted to her. But not you. You're my good boy. Always listens to your mama."

"I love listening to you, Mommy," I said as I had Abby and Mrs. Hemlock clinging to me. Mrs. Spartan was dragging out the boys while a gaggle of girls was peering in. I had no idea which one of them had found my mother.

I'd just have to fuck them all.

"Make sure they're okay, Mrs. Spartan," I told the sexy maid pulling Hector out of the classroom.

"They'll be fine," she said and winked at me. "Enjoy, Master. Your mother's going to ravish you."

"I am," purred my mommy-succubus. "Let's get you sitting down on a chair. Mommy's going to work her big boobies all up and down your cock and make you cum. Such a good boy."

I smiled at her. "Love you, Mommy."

Delight shone in her eyes. She cupped my face, her wings fluttering behind her. She kissed me on the mouth. It was different than any other kiss. This wasn't passion. It was... love. Her lips were gentle on mine. Soft and plump. No tongue. Just a mother loving her son.

She broke it. "Mmm, now you two take him to a chair so he can sit down." She glanced at Abby. "You have pussy cream on your face."

Mom's long tongue slid out and slathered over Abby's chin and lips. A shudder ran through the succubus while my dick throbbed. Abby giggled. Then she and Mrs. Hemlock dragged me to a chair. It was then that I realized I was naked. I didn't even recall taking off my clothes. I was just... naked when I had to be.

God, I could do that, too?

Amazing what you could discover about yourself under pressure.

I sat down in Mrs. Hemlock's chair. She and Abby stood on either side of me as my mommy-succubus flared her black wings wide before falling to her knees. Her big tits bounced and heaved. She gathered them and slid them around my cock.

I groaned at the feel of her sandwiching my dick in the heaven of her boobs. A hot shudder ran through me. She squeezed them about me and then worked them up and down my cock. I groaned at how magnificent that felt.

"Yes," I groaned, savoring that delight.

With my cock soaked in Mrs. Hemlock's pussy cream, Mom had no problem working her big, soft titties up and down my dick. She had such a wicked gleam in her eyes. She winked one at me as her tail shot out and thrust up into Mrs. Hemlock's twat.

The professor gasped as her sloppy cunt was invaded. She trembled there as the spade-top of Mom's tail wiggled in deep. The teacher's big boobs heaved. Her face contorted. I grinned. I stole her from Lucifer. I cuckolded the devil.

Damn, what a thrill.

Mom ripped her appendage out of Mrs. Hemlock's cunt. Juices dripped down the tail while she had scooped out my cum from the MILF's cunt. Winking at me, my mommy-succubus brought her tail to her lips. She licked up my cum on them while she worked her tits up and down my dick.

My cock throbbed beneath her wonderful boobs. It was so hot watching her drink my jizz from her tail. I shuddered, squirming as she pleasured me. This wild thrill ran through me as she worked her boobs faster and faster up and down my cock.

My face contorted from the delight. The heat built and built in my nuts. This heat would have me bursting with pleasure. I would shower her in my cum. I would just spray her with every drop of my jizz. I would hose her down.

"That's great, Mommy," I moaned as she finished licking up my cum. "Your boobs are the best."

"Ooh, such a sweet boy," she moaned. "You're going to cum all over my face, aren't you? Just shower your mommy in all your cum, right, Master?"

"Whatever you want me to do, Mommy! I'm just glad you're mine."

"Always."

She worked her boobs faster and faster up and down my cock. I shuddered, the pleasure rushing through me. It was something incredible to enjoy. I shuddered, loving the feel of her silky tits massaging my shaft. I rose towards that orgasm. I came closer and closer to spurting all my jizz into her face.

Her tongue shot down and licked the tip when I emerged from between her tits. I shuddered as she dragged her wet tongue right across the tip of my cock. I arched my back into the chair, moaning as I savored the delight.

"Fuck, Mom," I moaned. "Oh, fuck, that's really good. Damn, I love that."

"I'm glad," she purred, her tits sliding up and down my cock. She winked at me.

Her tongue bathed the crown of my dick every time she slid up me. It was incredible to enjoy. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. I shuddered, my brow furrowing. She loved my dick with such passion. She flicked her tongue over my cock again and again.

I shuddered, my heart hammering in my chest. I licked my lips, face twisting from the delight of this moment. The chair creaked as I shifted in position. My heart pounded in my chest as the pleasure built and built.

"Mommy," I groaned, her boobs massaging my tits. "Oh, Mommy. Yes!"

"Cum on your mommy's face," Abby said as she pulled off her blouse. She exposed her round tits and her pink nipples. "Just jizz all over her."

"You just want to lick it off of her," I panted, savoring the pleasure building and building in me.

"Of course!" Abby said. "So cover her, honey. I want her drenched in cum so I can lick it off."

"Yes, dear," I groaned, my heart thundering in my chest. "Damn, Mommy, that's incredible."

"Isn't it?" she asked, winking at me. "Mmm, yes, yes, you're going to just jizz all over me."

She licked my cock again. I shuddered, my asshole clenching from that naughty sensation. My back arched into the chair. Her tits slid up my cock, engulfing the tip of my dick. I shuddered at how amazing that felt. My face contorted from the bliss. She engulfed my cock with her soft boobs and then slid back down, caressing the spongy crown.

I erupted.

My cum fired out of my dick and splashed my mother's face. I spurted over and over again. She moaned, reveling in my cum firing up from between her tits and splashing over her features. I coated her in my seed. I painted blast after blast of jizz across her cheeks and nose.

"Oh, god, yes, Mommy!" I moaned as the pleasure shot from my dick and slammed into my mind.

"Mmm, that's it, Master," she groaned as I painted her in jizz. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so wonderful."

My face contorted. The pleasure was so intense. It fired through me with every blast of cum that erupted from my dick. I painted my mother's face. I shuddered, savoring every last second of coating her in my spunk.

She moaned as I dumped so much jizz on her. I covered her features in my spunk. It dripped from her. I fired the last of my jizz that spilled over her tits. She had this wicked grin on her face as she stared up at me.

"Oh, doesn't that look so yummy, Mrs. Hemlock," purred Abby. "She's just dripping in cum right now. Ooh, that's so hot. I'm so hungry. Henry has the best tasting cum in the world."

"Yes, he does," purred Mrs. Hemlock. The witch's large breasts jiggled. "And he's going to give it to us whenever we ask for it. Right, Henry?"

"Yes, Mrs. Hemlock," I moaned, wanting to make all my women happy.

"But I get first dibs," my mother purred. She rose and straddled me, her wings thrusting wide. "And I need your big, thick cock in my pussy. Your mommy is so horny. That mean man made Mommy feel so hot and bothered. He wanted to enjoy her pussy, but..."

"It's my pussy, Mommy," I groaned. "I came from your cunt. From your womb."

"That's right." She stroked my chin with the back of her knuckles. It was such a gentle gesture. "And Mommy needs you sliding back into her over and over again."

I shuddered as she grabbed my cock with her tail. She held me in the leather grip of the spade tip, lifting me so she could impale her hairless twat down me. Already, Abby and Mrs. Hemlock were leaning over to lick my cum off Mom's face.

As her pussy lips kissed my cock, my two wives licked up my cum. Their pink tongues flashed out, gathering up the pearly spunk from my mother's face. I groaned as Mom slid her twat down my dick. Her cuntlips slid over the crown and then swallowed my dick. I shuddered at how great that felt.

It was amazing to feel her sinking inch after inch of her pussy down my cock. It was fantastic. I shuddered, my face twisting in delight. I groaned, my dick twitching and throbbing. She felt so wonderful sliding down me.

"Mommy!" I groaned, savoring every inch of her cunt squeezing about my dick. She bottomed out on me. "Yes!"

She moaned, kissing Mrs. Hemlock. Their tongues passed my pearly cum back and forth while Abby kept licking it off my mother's cheek. Then Mom raised her cunt up my dick. Her hot pussy squeezed about me. She felt incredible. I shuddered, loving what she did to me. It was outstanding to feel.

I groaned, loving this delight. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. The pleasure rushed through my body. I groaned as Mom slammed her pussy back down my dick. She engulfed every inch of my cock. It was fantastic.

"Yes," I moaned, my dick throbbing in her cunt. She worked back up me, her wings flapping as she rose. "Fuck, Mommy, your pussy is the best."

She broke the kiss with Mrs. Hemlock. "Mmm, I know. I'm the first, after all."

Mom kissed Abby next. The redhead whimpered, her round breasts quivering with their youthful perfection. They swapped my cum back and forth. It was a delight to enjoy. A real pleasure. I shuddered, my heart pounding with such wild heat in my veins. The rapture built and built in me. I would have such a big burst of pleasure. It would be outstanding. It would all just erupt out of me. I couldn't wait for that to happen.

She rode me faster and faster, moaning into Abby's mouth. She worked her pussy up and down my dick, her cunt clinging to me. It was such a thrill to feel. I loved every moment of her riding me. I groaned as she worked her twat up and down my cock.

"Mommy!" I panted. "Oh, my god, Mommy!"

She broke the kiss with Abby. "That's it. Oh, Master, your cock is just what your mommy needs. Yes, yes, yes. This is the cock. I made you to be perfect for me."

"Mommy!" I groaned as she slammed her twat down my dick. Her pussy engulfed me with her hot flesh. It was awesome. "Oh, Mommy, that's incredible. I'm going to cum in you."

"Good," she moaned. "Mmm, but aren't you hungry." She arched her back, thrusting her breasts out at me. They beaded with her milk.

I ducked my head down and suckled a nipple into my mouth. I nursed hard. I loved the taste of her breast milk squirting into my mouth. The flavor splashed over the roof of my mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut, nursing with such passion.

She moaned, working her cunt up and down my dick. She rode me for all she was worth. Her pussy gripped me with such passion. I shuddered and panted as that explosive ache built and built at the tip of my cock. I nursed hard. I suckled down all her breast milk I could enjoy. She had so much wonderful cream for me to guzzle down. I swallowed every drop of it I could. It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved every bit of it. Savored every second of it. She felt incredible squeezing about me.

I gulped down more and more of her breast milk as my balls tightened. I had a big load of cum just for her. All that jizz that she craved, I would give it to her. I would give my mommy-succubus everything she needed.

Wanted.

Desired.

I would be her good boy.

I grabbed her rump, squeezing her ass as she slammed her cunt down my dick. She flapped her wings and rose up me, her pussy squeezing about my dick. I loved how amazing she felt. How awesome it was to have her working that snatch up and down my dick. I nursed on her, swallowing her milk.

"Fuck," I groaned, around her nipple. I rose to that moment of eruption. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's just amazing, Mommy."

She purred, her cunt squeezing down on my cock. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her twat around me. I suckled on her nipple again. More of her milk spilled down my throat. It was so warm. So rich. So perfect.

She moaned, her wings flapping harder. She impaled her twat down my dick. Every inch of her cunt engulfed my cock, massaging the crown. My balls tightened. The ache at the tip of my dick was so ready to erupt.

"Yes!" she gasped and her pussy went wild around my cock.

Her milk gushed into my mouth. I swallowed down her stream of breast milk while her pussy went wild about my dick. She nursed me. She suckled me with such passion. It was incredible. I drank it all down. My eyes squeezed shut.

I exploded in my mommy-succubus's hot cunt.

Her flesh convulsed around me. She quivered with her passion. I shuddered, stars bursting across my vision. I nursed down all her milk as her pussy suckled out all my spunk. I emptied everything I had ready in my balls into her twat.

"Oh, Henry," she moaned. "Oh, my obedient Master. Mmm, that was wonderful." She giggled. "But your fans are all watching."

I ripped my mouth off her nipple. "I made them a promise that if they found you, I would fuck them. I think a group of them found you."

"Well then," my mommy purred. "You have a reprieve from your lessons. Today only. You did save me from being Lucifer's queen." She shuddered. "How utterly revolting."

"Yeah, I'd have to have him as a step-dad."

She smiled at me and then slid off my cock. I shuddered as her pussy popped off me. I stood up, facing those girls staring into the room. They were quivering with excitement, all whimpering and moaning. Several of them had that bright light shining out of their fertile wombs.

I had to be careful.

"Here I am," I said, moving towards them, arms spread wide. "Come and get me."

With a squeal, they did just that. They rushed at me, all of them already naked. Barely legal titties quivered, jiggled, and bounced. They squealed, the scent of their hot cunts billowing around them. I breathed in the heady aroma of their youthful passion.

I closed my eyes and let them swarm over me. They grabbed me with their hot hands. They kissed me. Pulled me down into their embraces. I shuddered as they held me tight. It was such an amazing rush. I kissed them with passion, loving the feel of them grabbing me.

It was wonderful. I closed my eyes as they pulled me down into a pile of squealing, feminine flesh. They were all around me. My face planted into a sweet-tasting cunt, brown hair rubbing on my cheeks. Golden-brown thighs squeezing about my head.

My dick slid into a girl's cunt. Not fertile. I could tell that. I licked at the sweet pussy, my tongue dancing through her fold. I pumped away at the other girl. I licked and lapped at her with hunger. It was incredible to enjoy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" the girl I ate out squealed. "Henry! Henry!"

"Oh, Henry, fuck my cunt!" gasped the girl beneath me. I thrust away at her.

Other girls just moaned my name. Hands roamed my body. Lips kissed at me. Licked at me. Mouths sucked on my fingers. My balls. I shuddered, my tongue dancing through the Hispanic girl's sweet cunt, her curls rubbing on my face.

I tongued her. I licked and lapped at her. She tasted so good. I thrust away hard at the tight and juicy cunt. My balls smacked into her taint over and over again. It was such a heady rush to enjoy this moment. I built and built towards my orgasm.

I would have such a big one. Just a mighty burst of rapture. I would flood her in my cum.

My tongue licked at the Hispanic girl's twat, stirring her up towards her orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped the girl I fucked, my dick plowing into her cunt. "Henry!"

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. She bucked beneath me, her twat spasming with such hunger. I groaned, sucking on the Hispanic girl's clit. I buried to the hilt in that spasming twat. It was incredible.

I erupted. I fired my cum into her snatch. I pumped blast after blast of my jizz into her. The Hispanic girl squealed as I did that. Her sweet cream gushed out of her cunt and drowned my thoughts. I shuddered, loving that delight.

I licked and lapped up her juices. It was such an incredible treat to lick up her cream. I savored every moment of it. My dick twitched. I throbbed in her snatch. It was such a perfect moment. I quivered through the ecstasy.

Then I ripped out of her and found myself fucking the Hispanic girl.

She had a tight cunt that writhed around my dick. She suckled at me as the girls squealed about me, all of them wanting a piece of me. Their breasts rubbed on my sides and backs. Their lips kissed mine.

I flooded the Hispanic girl's cunt with my jizz and was pulled into the embrace of another girl who needed my dick in her. I fucked her hard, my balls smacking into her flesh. Such rapture swept through me. I was in heaven.

I came so hard in her. I soaked her pussy in my jizz.

One by one, I fucked the girls. I pounced on them. I knew some of them. I slammed my cock into Tracy's cunt, the blonde squealing. I buggered Erica hard, fucking the girl from my chemistry class while she squealed my name.

Dominique rode my cock, the Black girl moaning as she bounced up and down. She held two White girls to her tits, savoring them sucking on her as she whimpered and moaned. Her pussy clenched about my cock, bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

"Fuck, Dominique!" I moaned and basted her cunt.

"Henry!" she cried out, her body heaving as her twat rippled around my dick. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, that's so good. Yes! Oh, you got the best dick in the world!"

Blue-eyed Rita I fucked in the asshole and Danni, too. I pounded Britney in the cunt, my dick still dirty from Danni's asshole. I shuddered, reveling in the thrill of fucking all these girls. It was such an intense moment.

They all drifted out after they had their jizz, making room for new girls to slide in. I last track of the time. How many orgasms I had enjoyed. I just kept fucking girls. I had such stamina. I could please them all.

I licked assholes and cunts of girls waiting. I sucked on nipples. I loved every second of it. Soon, there was only a handful of girls. Then four. Three. Two. And at last, there was one, her womb glowing with a bright light.

She knelt before me, parted her butt-cheeks, and begged me to fuck her in the ass. "Please, please, ravish me, Henry!"

I rammed my cock into her bowels and fucked her hard.

I fired my cum into the last girl I had to fuck. Her asshole rippled and writhed around my dick as I did. She moaned, sucking out all that spunk. I shuddered, my mind bursting with pleasure. I pumped every bit of cum I had brimming in my balls; a new load would quickly form for the next girl. I quivered there, my heart thundering in my chest.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, thank you for helping find my mom."

"Any time, Henry," she said. I didn't even know her name. That didn't matter. "I'm just glad I got to fuck you. Ooh, that was the best in the world. My boyfriend's going to be thrilled that you fucked me. Just thrilled."

I nodded and shuddered. I stood up and found my mother watching me. She had a wicked gleam in her eyes. Panting, I faced her. She arched an eyebrow at me, her big boobs jiggling as she breathed. She had reverted to her human form. No wings. No tail. No horns. Still gorgeous.

"So, you got Hector to find the ritual so I would summon you, right?"

Mom smiled. "Of course. You think I was going to leave that to chance."

"And I'm not like other cambions, am I?" I folded my arms.

"Just like I'm so much more powerful than other succubi, you are so much more powerful than other cambion. And your seed is special."

"I'm going to have succubi for daughters, right? That's what you want."

"Corporeal succubi. Not ones bound to the Lilith Qlipha. They will be a part of this world, like you." She smiled. "They are going to spread and spread. Over the next centuries, they'll out reproduce the Daughters of Eve. All the Sons of Adam will have Daughters of Lilith as their brides."