Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 11

Story Info
The succubus's son breeds the bride and her hot mother!
8.2k words
4.71
38.4k
79

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breeding the Bride and Her Mother

I had bred a lot of women over the last six months to realize my mommy-succubus's dream.

Every girl at my college and random women I met out in the world. Shopping. The theater. At Starbucks. My cock was sliding into every one of them I could. With my powers, I could cause them to ovulate. If they were on birth control, I would burn the chemical out of their blood or destroy the IUD in their uterus. Their husbands, boyfriends, and even fathers cheered me on as I slid my cock into their pussies and pumped them full of cum. Budding eighteen-year-old girls and sexy MILFs on the verge of menopause.

I had lost count of how many women it had been, but it was a lot. All of them pregnant with my succubus-daughters. The human race would slowly change. My mommy-succubus would get her revenge on Eve by supplanting all her daughters with succubi.

My mother's favorite activity right now was to have me crash weddings. Nubile brides and bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom and their guests. So many women who would need my cum. Who would need to be bred?

I parked our car before the church. It was an hour's drive from our house. Mom had some app that let her know of any wedding announcement. Today was the Turner-Carter Wedding. The church had it on their announcement board. The parking lot was full of cars. A white limo was on standby to whisk the happy couple to their reception.

My dick was throbbing hard. Now that I didn't turn women into my wives when I bred them, I had nothing holding me back from fucking any female. My mommy-succubus wanted me to breed them all, and I would do it. I would make her happy.

And it was a lot of fun. Between all my wives back at home who were all six months pregnant and horny to the women I was breeding every hour of the day, I was having so much pleasure. I was fully awakened to my cambion nature.

I climbed out of the car and could feel all the wombs in the church just eager for my cum. They didn't even know it yet. They were all begging to have my jizz fired into their pussies. I would baste them with jizz. Just coat them with my spunk. It would be such a magical moment to soak their eggs in my seed.

I walked around the car and opened the door. My mommy-succubus wore a low-cut dress of cream, her black hair spilling down to her shoulders. Her large, lactating breasts jiggled in her blouse. Her belly swelled round before her. I held out my hand to her.

"Mmm, thank you, Master," she cooed. She still called me that. I mean, technically I did own her. I summoned her. Bound her to me. She should obey me, but...

How could I tell my mother what to do? She had raised me to obey her. That wasn't a habit I could easily break. Not when the rewards were so wonderfully sweet. She slid out of the car with my help, graceful and sexy. Her curving stomach only enhanced her beauty.

It was as if the pregnancy made her more attractive. More stunning. More fertile and desirable.

She took my arm, her flowery perfume filling my nose. We crossed the parking lot, her heels clicking. She wore black stilettos. My dick throbbed harder and harder. All those wombs in there needing my cum. It would be such a delight.

I opened the door and we entered the foyer of the church. From small speakers in the church, the preacher's sermon could be heard. The ceremony was going on. That was when Mom liked to show up. She was a kinky slut, after all.

I opened the next set of doors. The bride, in her gown of white, shot her gaze to look back at me. I couldn't see her expression easily through her veil, but I could see her shudder. The bridesmaids looked, too. Women in the audience all looked over their shoulders at me. Smiles appeared on their faces. From youthful cuties to mature beauties, they were all fluttering eyes and patting their hair.

They all wanted me and my cum.

A few of them glowed with silver light from their wombs, including the bride, ovulating and ready to be bred. Sadly, one woman was actually pregnant. She was the only woman who didn't look back at me. That was something I had learned. Those women currently caring another men's child had no interest in me.

The reverend trailed off for a moment, standing there in his black suit. Then he resumed speaking as I marched up the aisle. No one objected to my mother and I heading up to join the wedding party. My mother clung to my arm.

"Do you see how young that bridesmaid is?" my mother whispered. "Mmm, and with blonde pigtails. She must be the bride's sister."

I saw the girl. She was a young thing, no doubt eighteen. A virgin. The girl stared at me wearing a dress of pink that looked lovely on her. My gaze slid to the bride. She had blonde hair, too, looking to be barely in her twenties. A fresh college graduate. I could see more and more of her face the closer we came. She shuddered, her low-cut dress showing off her round tits that rose and fell.

"Well, Mommy, you enjoy that girl's sweet, virgin pussy," I purred, "while I breed her sister."

"You know what I like," purred my mommy-succubus. "Young and ripe. Mmm, I can tell she's a virgin. She's so curious. I'm going to make her cum hard."

We reached the couple. I leaned down and kissed my mommy-succubus on the lips. I felt the eyes of all the women in the church save the pregnant one. A groan of envy rose from some as I kissed my pregnant mother, her belly rubbing into me. Her tongue dancing with mine.

I broke the kiss and smiled at her. My mommy-succubus slapped her hand on my ass. I was wearing a pair of slacks, a button-down dress shirt, and a tie. No jacket. It was a warm day. Her fingers digging into my rump, she sauntered to the girl. Her hand slipped away.

The bride shuddered as I moved up behind her. According to my mother, she was Lindsey Carter. Blonde and youthful. She didn't have a long train, so this would be much easier than the last bride. I had to lift so much of the last bride's dress to get my dick into her.

In the front rows, I saw the MILFs, the mothers of the bride and groom. The bride's mother was a blonde beauty with plump lips sitting beside her husband. She fanned her face, her eyes locked on me as I moved behind her daughter. On the groom's side, there were two MILFs, both busty and with brown hair. They were sisters. The mother and aunt of Justin Turner. I winked at them.

They both quivered in delight. MILF sisters. How delightful. My dick throbbed with my excitement.

"Marriage is about fidelity and trust," the preacher said as I moved up behind the bride. He gave me a look as I grabbed her dress.

"Don't mind me," I told him as I lifted her skirt.

"Yeah, don't mind him," the groom said. Justin stared at me over his wife's shoulders. "She's a very special girl, man."

"I can tell," I said. The bride's hands joining me in lifting her dress. She didn't care that she was before her entire wedding. It was being filmed, the videographer immortalizing their happy day for all to see. "She's gorgeous. You're a lucky man."

"I am," he said, his eyes shifting to his bride.

"Oh, so lucky," whimpered the bride. She looked over her shoulder at me, her blue eyes shining bright. "So am I... You're just so handsome."

I winked at her as I bunched her skirt around her waist. She gripped it, the preacher droning on. My dick throbbed so much as I stared at the satin panties the bride wore. They hugged her cute rump, gripping her. She had on thigh-high stockings connected to a garter belt.

I slid my right hand up her inner thigh starting above her stocking. She gasped and shuddered at my touch. I climbed higher and higher. She whimpered as I did that. Her veil rustled as I came closer and closer to her panties.

"Justin," she moaned as I rubbed the crotch of her panties, feeling her juices pour through. "Oh, he's touching me through my panties. He's going to fuck me. I can feel it."

"And breed you," I said, feeling her warmth. "Mmm, did you shave for your groom?"

"Yes!" she moaned, throwing another look over her shoulder at me. "Did you say breed me?"

I winked at her as my fingers hooked the gusset of her panties and yanked them to the side. My knuckles slid over her wet, warm flesh. My other hand deftly unzipped my pants. I had no underwear on. I pulled out my cock.

The women in the audience all groaned. The MILF sisters gripped each other's hand. The Mother of the bride fanned her face. And the bridesmaid with the blonde pigtails gasped in delight. But not because of me. I looked behind me to see that my mommy-succubus had her head up beneath the girl's skirt, licking away at that virgin pussy.

"He's going to breed me," the bride moaned to her groom, her hands holding up her skirt.

"That's wonderful," the groom said, my magic working on him. "Thank you for breeding my bride, man. Thank you so much. She deserves it."

"Yes, she does," I groaned, never failing to find it surreal to have husbands and boyfriends and grooms begging me to knock up their women. To fuck them, cuckold them, and leave them my succubus-daughter to raise. "She deserves every last drop of my cum."

I pressed my cock up her thighs and into her shaved flesh. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched those three MILFs licking their lips and squirming their thighs. They all wanted my cock. The bride's juices soaked the tip.

"Ram that big fucker into me!" the bride moaned. "Fuck me so hard with it!"

I loved doing what women commanded. It was so satisfying to submit to them and obey.

I thrust my cock into her pussy. Her warm and inviting flesh welcomed me into her twat. I groaned and she moaned as I slid deeper and deeper into the bride's hot cunt. Her flesh squeezed about me. She moaned with such whorish passion as the preacher continued his sermon on marriage.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned, her pussy clenching down on me. "He's so big and thick. Oh, my god, Justin, you're nothing compared to this cock."

"Enjoy him, honey," said the groom. "It's our wedding day. You deserve to have a big dick fuck you and breed you."

"Yes," groaned the mother of the bride, the blonde MILF licking her lips. I winked at her as my dick throbbed in her daughter's cunt. This was so hot.

I heard another squeak. I glanced behind me to see the bridesmaid with the cute pigtails shuddering, one of her hands holding the back of my mother's head through the pink skirt. I knew my mommy-succubus had her tongue licking and lapping at the girl's cunt, just stirring her up and making her moan in delight.

It was hot to watch. Made my dick throb in the bride's pussy. I drew back my hips, savoring the silky grip of Lindsey's cunt. She moaned and trembled there, her head arching. Her veil rustled as her twat clung to my cock, massaging me. Giving me such wondrous pleasure.

My hands shot around her body. I slid up the front of her dress as I rammed back into her. I slid up and up her body and found her breasts. I squeezed them through her dress, loving how they felt. Round and perky. The heat of them melted through the silk of her bodice. I had to feel them directly, though.

I shoved my hands into her bodice and pulled her breasts out. She groaned as I squeezed them. Kneaded them right before her groom. I groped those lush boobs as I pumped away at her cunt. I drove my dick into her, feeling her ready to breed. She had an egg ready for my sperm to find.

"Oh, my god," she moaned as the preacher droned on and on. "That's so good. Oh, Justin, his cock is stirring me up. I'm going to explode on his big dick."

"I bet you are," the groom. "Have a huge orgasm on his cock, Linds. Just let yourself go wild."

"I will!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my dick as I buried into her. "Oh, yes, I will!"

I glanced behind me to see her little sister tossed her head, blonde pigtails dancing. Her face twisted in delight. "Oh, wow. You're just... You're just licking me. I've never had this. This is amazing. Oh, wow. Oh, my. I think... I think I like having a girl lick my pussy."

I smiled, my mother having her fun. I squeezed the bride's tits and drove my cock deep and hard into her cunt. I buried to the hilt in her, loving the feel of her cunt squeezing around me. What a glorious delight to have her gripping me as I rammed my cock to the hilt in her over and over again.

Her pussy grew hotter. Her twat squeezed down on me with more and more force. I groaned, loving that delight. The ache built at the tip of my cock, the pressure swelling and swelling in my balls. They swung as I thrust forward, my fingers sliding up her breasts. I found her nipples. Pinched them.

"Oh, my fucking god!" gasped the bride, her head arching back. "I'm going to cum so fucking hard on this dick. I'm going to explode."

The women in the crowd murmured. Their lust washed over me. The bridesmaids not being devoured by my mother stared at me with such heat in their eyes. I could feel them on my back. Every time I looked over my shoulder, I saw their breasts rising and falling in their low-cut dresses. One squeezed her boobs and bit her lower lip.

I was almost there. I was so close to cumming in the bride's pussy. I pumped away at the bride's juicy cunt, savoring the way her twat squeezed about me. She felt so amazing about my dick. Just so perfect on my dick. I loved every second of her twat clenching about me.

"Fuck," I groaned, twisting her nipples. "Damn, your pussy is going to milk my cock dry!"

"Good," she moaned as the preacher said something important. It was time for the vows.

The best man handed over the rings. The guy gave me a look of such awe as I pumped away at his friend's wife-to-be. I winked at the man as the happy couple took the rings they would give the other. The bride moaned, her pussy clenching down hard on my dick.

"Do you, Lindsey Carter, take Justin Turner as your husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, through rich times and poor, until death do you part?"

"I do!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock thrusting away at her. She slipped the wedding band on his finger, my fingers twisting her nipples.

"And do you, Justin Turner, take Lindsey Carter as your wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, through rich times and poor, until death do you part?"

"Yes, I do," the young man said with such confidence as I drilled his bride. I plowed into her hard while she moaned like a whore, her head arched back and veil rustling.

"Then, by the power vested in me by God and the State of Washington, I know pronounce you husband and wife," the preacher said, my cock slamming to the hilt in that juicy, fertile pussy. "You may now kiss the bride."

The groom lifted the bride's veil and kissed her. She whimpered, her pussy clamping down on me. Then she squealed in delight, throwing her arms around her new husband's neck. Her pussy went wild around my cock. She came on me.

Her hot twat suckled at me. I buried to the hilt in her and erupted. "Fuck, yes!"

The audience stood up and applauded. The women moaned the loudest. They could feel that I was breeding the bride. My cum pumped into her fertile pussy, bathing her cervix in my cum. Her cunt spasmed and writhed, suckling at me and making it easier for my sperm to swim into her uterus.

They were fast. In moments, they had found her egg. I bred the bride as she kissed her new husband, her pussy rippling and writhing around my dick. I groaned, savoring the delight of her pussy rippling and writhing around me. She felt incredible. She worked out every drop of jizz in my balls.

She broke the kiss with her husband and moaned, "He bred me, Justin! He bred me!"

"That's wonderful," he groaned and smiled at me. "Thank you, sir."

"Mmm, you're welcome," I groaned, spurting the last of my jizz into her pussy. I glanced over at the mother of the bride. "We should let your mother see."

"Oh, yes," the bride groaned as I slid out of her. "Mom, you have to see that he bred me."

The applause continued. The cute and nubile bridesmaid squealed in rapture behind me, my succubus-mommy bringing the eighteen-year-old virgin to her screaming climax. I loved the sound as I guided the bride to her mother, leaving her groom at the altar. Now hurrying down the aisle. I had women to breed.

The mother of the bride rose, her breasts rising and falling in the blue dress she wore. She had such lovely, blond hair, her blue eyes so wide, a big smile on her lips. Her husband sat beside her, a big smile on his lips as he nodded to his daughter.

"You were just radiant up there, Lindsey," he said. "Just so beautiful as you came on his dick."

"Thanks, Daddy," the bride cooed while I pushed her down to sit beside him, her dress still bunched around her waist. "It was incredible. I'm married to Justin and bred by a stud!" Her wedding ring sparkled on her finger while my cum leaked out of her cunt, her panties still shoved to the side to show off her shaved twat.

"Mmm, Mrs. Carter," I purred to the mother, "look at that cum leaking out of your daughter's pussy. You need to clean her up."

"And what will you be doing, stud?" she asked, grabbing my cock soaked in her daughter's juices.

"Breeding you," I said, letting my magic flow into her. I didn't need to make a woman cum to trigger her ovulation. I had such skill with my powers now. Her ovary released an egg.

She shuddered and then fell to her knees, so eager to be bred by me. She crossed that taboo line and buried her face into her daughter's snatch. The bride gasped as her mother licked out my cum from her twat. A look of shocked delight crossed the new wife's flushed face.

"Mom!" she gasped. "Oh, my god, Justin, my mom's licking my pussy. She's eating me out."

"I can see that," Justin said, still standing at the altar, waiting to walk his new wife down the aisle. The audience watched.

My mother smiled at me. Her dress had vanished at some point. Her naked and pregnant figure appeared, her breasts jiggling. Now it was the virgin bridesmaid that knelt before her.

I fell to my knees behind the mother of the bride and hiked up her skirt. It was so much easier. There was a lot less fabric than a wedding dress. Soon, I had her panties exposed. They were a gorgeous pair that was soaked with her excitement.

I yanked them off her plump rump. A thick bush of golden hair, dripping with her pussy juices, appeared. The tart scent of her cunt filled my nose. Her husband watched on, a big grin on his face. He nodded at me with encouragement.

"I'm going to breed your wife," I told him, sliding my cock into her bush. "You must have had a vasectomy because she's not on any birth control."

"After Ashley was born," said the father of the bride, nodding to his daughter feasting on my mother's bred pussy. "She was a surprise. Wanted to make sure that didn't happen."

"Well, you are in for another surprise," I said and pressed my cock into Mrs. Carter's pussy. She feasted on her daughter's twat, the new Mrs. Turner.

The bride stared at me with such hungry eyes as her mother licked my cum out of her pussy. I winked at her and thrust into her mother's hot and juicy pussy. I loved breeding MILFs. Sliding into a mother was almost as hot as sliding into my mother's pussy.

I groaned at that tight, hot sheath gripping me. She moaned, not used to dicks as big as mine. I shuddered at the silky embrace. The pleasure flowed down my dick to my balls. They smacked into her bush. I loved the ticklish caress on my nuts.

"Fuck, yes," I moaned, my hands gripping her hips. "Eat your daughter. Make her cum. Then I'm going to give you what you crave, Mrs. Carter!"

"Your cum flooding my pussy?" the MILF moaned, her twat squeezing about my dick. "Oh, god, I want it. You're so huge. Oh, honey, his dick stirring me up. He's so much bigger than your cock."