Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women all beamed at me, their dresses rustling. Their lusts were getting out of control. That happened around me. I just savored their desire for me as I bottomed out in the velvety heaven of Ms. Mitchel's asshole.

I drew back my hips, her bowels clinging to me. It felt so amazing. Behind me, the bride ate out her new mother-in-law's pussy, getting all my cum out of that yummy twat. I loved the sounds Mrs. Turner made while her sister gasped and whimpered.

I rammed back into the MILF, my dick burying hard into her.

"God, he's such a stud," purred one of the watching women.

"Right?" another cooed.

"I want him to pump me full of cum," the bridesmaid purred.

"My husband and I are trying to have a baby," another whimpered. "I know the stud will do the job."

"Hell, yeah."

"Oh, Greg, I need to be fucked by a real man."

"I know, Jenny," Greg said. "Just be patient. He'll get to you."

I shuddered as I pumped away at Ms. Mitchel's tight asshole. Her anal sheath squeezed about me as I pumped away at her. I fucked her with passion. I buried into her bowels over and over again. My dick drank in the stimulation.

She moaned, her hips wiggling as I sodomized her. I plunged to the hilt in her over and over again, burying deep and hard into her asshole. Her butt-cheeks jiggled from the impact. I gripped her hips, her dress rustling as she shuddered.

"Oh, my god, that's good," she moaned. "You're such a stud. Damn, you know how to fuck a woman, don't you?"

"Shit, yes!" I gasped, my face contorting with delight. "I'm going to make you cum!"

"I never thought I could cum from anal, but... Your dick is amazing!" She squeezed about me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, that's good. That's it. Mmm, make me cum."

"Yes, make her cum," my mommy-succubus cooed.

"Yes, Mommy!" I gasped and buried hard into Ms. Mitchel's bowels.

She groaned, squeezing about me. I reveled in her bowels caressing me. My balls smacked into her taint, growing so heavy with the pressure to cum. I groaned, plunging away at her. I buried into her deep and hard.

She tossed her head, her asshole clenching down tight on me. The pressure at my tip swelled. I fought off cumming as I plundered her bowels. She rocked back into me, her flesh rippling. Her head tossed, brown hair dancing.

"Stud!" she squealed as I hammered her anal sheath.

Her asshole convulsed around my cock. I groaned as she squealed, her flesh massaging my tip. The pressure about to explode out of my nuts, I ripped my dick from her spasming bowels, shifted down, and rammed my cock into her juicy cunt.

Her silky flesh convulsed around my dirty dick, buffing me clean and sending me over the edge. I threw back my head and roared out my delight. I pumped blast after blast of cum into her snatch. I bred the MILF while she howled.

"Yes, yes, yes, give me another baby!" she moaned. "I want a daughter this time. No more sons!"

"You'll get that daughter," my mommy-succubus purred. She had pushed through the watching women with the eighteen-year-old virgin before her, the girl naked and smeared in pussy cream.

I grinned at my mother and nodded, pumping Ms. Mitchel full of my fertile spunk. I felt that wonderful moment as I bred her. I knew I had more women to knock up. I bet one of them was the preacher's wife. But, as Ms. Mitchel milked my cock dry, I knew it would be Ashley the Virgin that would get my dick next.

That was who my mommy-succubus wanted me to fuck. And I was always her good boy. I always did what she said.

"I'm so bred," moaned Ms. Mitchel as she wrung my nuts dry.

"Yes, you are," I groaned, the other women all squealing to be next, most half-naked by now. One was holding the preacher's hand, her tits large and soft.

I loved being the son of a succubus.

* * *

Three months later...

My women were all going into labor together. My mommy-succubus, Abby, Brenda, Linda, Molly and her mother, Izolde, Mrs. Hemlock, and the two amazons. I don't know why, but my succubus-daughters were all eager to be born.

The hospital was a tad overwhelmed. Other girls were showing up from my college, too. They were doubling up on maternity wards. The nurses kept saying they had never seen anything like it. I was just eager for my first succubus-daughter to be born.

And there were so many more coming. Every day, more and more would be born. Just like every day, more and more would be bred. Like those nurses that kept saying they had never seen anything like it. How they squealed on my cock in supply closets or the waiting room.

And then the doctor came. "Henry, your mother just delivered a daughter."

I smiled. It had begun. I hurried to meet the first of my many, many succubus-daughters.

To be continued...