Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled, pumping away at her hard and fast while her husband just grinned at me. He was glad I was fucking his wife with everything that I had. That I was pounding her twat. I fucked into her with power. I buried into her over and over again, reveling in how juicy her twat felt. My nuts tightened, the pressure in my balls growing with each thrust into her snatch.

It was incredible to bury into the MILF's cunt while she ate out her daughter's creampie. I loved crashing weddings. I groaned, burying into her snatch again and again. Her twat clenched about my cock, massaging the spongy tip.

Her daughter moaned, tits still out. The bride had a lush pair of boobs. Her wedding veil rustled as she tossed her head from side to side. She shuddered beside her father, her new husband watching on. The pleasure on her face inspired me to fuck her mother even harder.

"Mommy!" squealed the daughter, learning the delights of that a mother offered. "Oh, my god, you're licking all the stud's cum out of my pussy."

"Mmm, I'm sure you'll return the favor," the mother moaned, her cunt squeezing about my dick.

"I will!" the bride moaned. "Oh, my god, that's so hot!" She grabbed her tits, her wedding ring flashing. She squeezed them, her blue eyes staring at me. She bit her lower lip. "Fuck my mother!"

"Yes, Mrs. Turner," I groaned, burying hard into her mother's juicy cunt.

The bride shuddered. "I am Mrs. Turner now, aren't I? Oh, god, that's so hot. You bred me on my wedding day, stud! I love this so much! I'm going to drown you in pussy cream, Mother!"

The mother moaned, her pussy squeezing down on me. I savored burying into the married MILF's cunt. The pressure in my nuts swelled. That wonderful ache built and built at the tip of my dick. I would flood her twat with so much cum. I would just flood her with spurt after spurt of my spunk.

I groaned, savoring how incredible that would be. I pumped away at her harder. Faster. I buried to the hilt in her with my hard strokes. This incredible heat built and built in me. This needed to explode. I would fire all that cum into her snatch. I would just baste her with everything that I had. It would be incredible to breed her while she ate out her daughter's twat.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, burying over and over into her cunt. I reveled in her pussy squeezing about me. She held me tight. She massaged me with her wonderful pussy. "Fuck, that's good. That's so good. You're going to make me explode. Make me breed your cunt, Mrs. Carter!"

"Good!" she purred, her pussy squeezing about me. She held me tight. I loved it. I loved every second of her cunt gripping me. Squeezing me. Massaging me. "Oh, breed me, stud!"

"Breed my mother!" the daughter moaned. She threw back her head, her fingers kneading her breasts. Her wedding ring sparkled. "Oh, god, Mommy!"

She bucked, cumming on her mother's face. Her father beamed at his daughter as she shuddered through her climax, gushing juices that her mother drank. Mrs. Carter squeezed her cunt around my dick as she feasted upon her daughter's convulsing cunt.

I groaned, feeling that hot delight. I buried into her snatch and savored her cunt squeezing about me. She held me tight. As I drew back, she gasped in delight. Her pussy convulsed around my cock. I loved every inch of her snatch spasming about my dick as I buried back into her twat.

"Oh, my god," I groaned, my face twisting with pleasure. Her pussy massaged me. Teased me. Hungered for my cum. "Mrs. Carter, yes!"

I exploded in her pussy.

I bred the mother of the bride while the new wife shuddered through her rapture. Lindsey gasped and moaned, her wedding veil rustling. She pursed her ruby lips tight, her face twisting with such delight. I stared at her face as I pumped her mother's womb full of my cum.

"Yes!" I growled as my sperm found the MILF's egg. Mother and daughter bred. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! That's it, Mrs. Carter. Mmm, you're just such a slut. You're taking all my cum."

"I am!" she moaned, her voice muffled by her daughter's hot cunt.

Mr. Carter grinned at me, looking so thrilled that I had bred his wife. Her pussy worked out every drop of cum in my nuts. I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into her pussy. Her snatch spasmed around me, working out all that cum.

I panted, feeling so amazing right now. My chest rose and fell. I sucked in deep breaths, dizzy from the exhilaration of this moment. It was damned good. I leaned back, breathing hard, so thrilled to enjoy this delight.

"Fuck," I groaned, sliding out of her pussy. "That was incredible. Lindsey, your mother has a big mess for you to clean up."

"And what about your cock?" a voice purred behind me. "Your dick was just in that woman's pussy. Doesn't it need to be cleaned?"

I turned around to find the mother and aunt of the groom watching me. They were both busty brunettes. One had hazel eyes and a plum color dress. The other had green eyes and a sky-blue outfit. They both were gorgeous, their big boobs jiggling in their low-cut top.

"Which one of you is the mother?" I asked, sitting on the pew, my dick thrusting up. "And which is the aunt of the groom?"

"I'm the mother," the hazel-eyed one said. "Bebe Turner. This is my sister, Sharon."

I saw no wedding ring on Sharon's hand. "Mrs. Turner and Ms...?"

"Mitchel," the aunt purred, her green eyes staring at my cock. "Ms. Mitchel is perfect. I went back to my maiden name after giving the lout I marred the boot."

"Well," I said. "I won't say no to a pair of MILF sisters sucking my cock clean before I breed you both. If that's what you two want to do."

They glanced at each other and nodded. The sisters fell to their knees and leaned into my dick thrusting out of the fly of my slacks. I removed my tie and started unbuttoning my shirt. We were heading into the orgy phase. The women were starting to gather. They were all eager for their turn with me. I had to breed them all. Twenty or so of them.

The two MILFs leaned in and licked at my cock. I groaned as they stared up at me. They both had such similar features. They must be close in age. I shuddered as I felt their tongues sliding up my dick, bathing me in their saliva. They flicked up to the tip, brushing the crown.

Pleasure shot through me. I groaned and kept unbuttoning my shirt. The women watching groaned as I exposed my chest. They stared at me all with hunger in their eyes. They wiggled their hips and rubbed at their bodies. The bridesmaid who had been squeezing her tits had pulled them out, her fingers kneading her boobs. My mother was having her fun with the cute girl in the background. I would breed her, too, before we left.

"This is so wicked," Mrs. Turner said between licks. "I can't believe we're sharing a cock."

"Mmm, I know," moaned Ms. Mitchel. "It's so naughty. The boys back when we were younger would have loved us to do this to them."

I shuddered as both their tongues slid up my cock, held up by Mrs. Turner's thumb and forefinger gripping the base, letting them have the most surface area to enjoy. They lapped up the tart juices of Mrs. Carter. Their pink tongue slid up and up and then flicked over my cock.

I groaned as their lips rubbed together. They were almost kissing each other. I groaned, my dick throbbing as they licked up me again. My face contorted from the delight of having two MILF sisters love my cock. This was one of the hottest moments of my life.

I undid my belt and unsnapped my fly. My pants were open now. I would take them off later. Right now, I just enjoyed the MILFs running their tongues up and down my dick. They fluttered them. Then their lips nibbled on my shaft. They climbed higher and higher.

"Fuck," I groaned as they both pressed in at my cock from either side. Their tongues fluttered against me. I shuddered at their delight. "You two... damn."

They both moaned as they nibbled on my crown. Their lips were brushing each other. They were almost kissing. This was so hot. Then it happened. Their mouths melted together in incestuous passion. I smiled at the sight, my dick throbbing as their tongues danced together.

Mrs. Turner stroked my cock as she made out with Ms. Mitchel. The mother of the groom pumped up and down me, her wedding ring gleaming on her left hand. I shuddered at the sight, my heart pounding in my chest. The heat rippled through me.

Then Ms. Mitchel broke the kiss with her sister, turned her head, and engulfed the crown of my cock. She suckled me into her mouth with hunger. It was hot to watch. I groaned, my back arching from the delight.

"Fuck!" I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's hot. Shit, Ms. Mitchel!"

"Ooh, I wanted to suck his dick first," moaned Mrs. Turner. "I love sucking a big, thick dick. Mmm, you're going to give me your cum, right."

Ms. Mitchel popped her mouth off my dick. "No, he's going to give me his cum! Just flood my--" She broke off to squeak in annoyance as her sister sucked my dick into her mouth. "I wasn't done, Bebe! No fair!"

I groaned, savoring the married MILF sucking on my dick. Her tongue danced around my crown. It was such a delight. My face contorted. I arched my back, sending out my power into her. I devoured the birth control she was on and triggered her ovulation. She groaned and suckled even harder, nursing at me with passion.

"I'm going to get all his cum, Bebe," hissed the sister. "Just guzzle it all down. You won't get a drop! Ooh, I was sucking him!"

Mrs. Turner slid her mouth off my cock and purred, "I'm going to get all his cum. He'll jizz in my mouth, right, stud?"

Both MILFs stared up at me, their eyes hungry. "I could cum on your faces. Then you would both get it. How does that sound, ladies?"

"Deal!" they gasped together, both their eyes bright with lust.

Ms. Mitchel sucked my cock into her mouth. The divorcee nursed with passion. I groaned, savoring the feel of her tongue dancing over my crown. She stroked me while I burned through her birth control. She had a nor implant releasing a continuous stream of levonorgestrel. I dissolved the implant and cleansed her blood. Her ovary released an egg.

She moaned and suckled hard, bobbing her head with even more force. She might not realize it, but her body knew she was ready to be bred. She was eager for it. I smiled, relaxing back into the pew. Beside me, Mrs. Carter moaned, the bride eating the creampie I'd left in the MILF's pussy.

The watching women were getting hornier and hornier while the MILF sisters passed my cock back and forth. They took turns nursing and sucking on me. They fondled my balls, stroked my shaft, and blew me with hunger.

"You're going to jizz all over our faces, right, stud?" moaned Mrs. Turner as her sister bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock.

"And then breed you both!" I moaned, my dick throbbing in the divorcee's mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes, this is so hot," Ms. Mitchel would later say when her sister suckled on me. "I want your cum painting our faces. Just drenching us in your jizz."

"You'll get it," I groaned. "I'll cover you both in every drop of spunk that I have in my nuts. Trust me! I want to breed you both."

The watching women whimpered. Moaned. More tits appeared. Men were crying out for me to breed their wives and girlfriends while I just savored the MILFs blowing me. The pressure built and built until I groaned, about to burst.

"Now!" I gasped as Ms. Mitchel suckled on me. "I'm going to cum! I have to jizz on your faces!"

Ms. Mitchel ripped her mouth off my cock and pressed her cheek against her sister's face. They stared up at me such hunger burning in their eyes. I loved the look as they fisted my dick. I groaned, my heart pounding faster and faster.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned and erupted.

My cum sprayed over the MILF's features. I splattered them with my spunk. I groaned, painting from one MILF's features to the other. Ropy lines of my jizz draped over their cheeks and the bridges of their noses. My seed landed in their brown hair. Ran to their lips.

Their tongues flashed out pink to gather up the jizz. They licked it up as they both stared up at me with such pleading in their eyes. They were both so eager for my cum. They reveled in my jizz splashing across their faces.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned, the pleasure hitting that peak in me. Stars burst across my vision.

"Ooh, he drenched us in cum," moaned Ms. Mitchel.

"God, he did," moaned Mrs. Turner. The mother of the bride licked her tongue. "And his jizz is just so good. Mmm, not too bitter. Just the right amount of saltiness. Makes my pussy burn."

"I bet it does," I groaned and then I stretched out on the bench, Mrs. Carter screaming her head off. "Now, one of you MILFs gets to ride my cock and the other my face."

The two MILFs gasped and then they both scrambled to yank up their skirts and haul off their panties and pantyhose. It was hot watching them shoving off their nylons and satin panties. They both had thick, brown bushes dripping in their cream. They lost their heels, runs appearing in their stockings.

They didn't care.

Mrs. Turner must have wanted it more because she was straddling my waist and grabbing my cock before her sister could even get her leg thrown over me. The married MILF pressed my cock into her curly bush. Her pussy lips kissed the tip of my dick. She didn't hesitate to impale herself down me.

"Fuck!" I gasped as her hot flesh engulfed me.

"Yes, yes, yes," the mother of the groom moaned as her pussy swallowed my dick. "That's so good!"

"Phooey," Ms. Mitchel pouted. Then she stared down at my lips. I licked them. "Mmm, I bet you know how to eat a woman and make her cum."

I winked at her.

She purred her delight and then shifted up my body and straddled my head. As her sister slid her cunt up my cock, her pussy gripping me, Ms. Mitchel planted her furred muff on my face. Her spicy juices spilled past my lips. It was such a yummy delight.

I licked at her thick pussy lips as her sister worked her cunt up and down my dick. Both of them moaned. I groaned into Ms. Mitchel's pussy, her pubic hair tickling my face. My tongue gathered up her spicy delights. I loved the taste of her cunt. Her rump clenched before my face. A gorgeous booty.

I grabbed her ass, kneading her plump rump as my tongue thrust into her juicy depths. I swirled around in her while her sister worked her silky cunt up and down my dick. It was amazing to feel that hot cunt sliding up and down my dick, massaging me. Teasing me.

I groaned, savoring every bit of it. Every last second of her passion. It was incredible to enjoy. I loved every minute of it. Every last second of her twat working up and down my dick. Her pussy nursed at me, so hungry to be bred.

"Fuck," I groaned into Ms. Mitchel's furry buff. "Oh, Mrs. Turner. Oh, that's good. That's so fucking good. I'm going to cum. I'm going to breed you!"

"Breed my sister!" the MILF riding my face moaned, her ass clenching beneath my touch. "Oh, yes, yes, breed her and breed me. I want your baby, too! Why should the bride be the only one who gets your seed."

"YEEESSSS!" shouted the other women, all of them brimming with excitement.

"I will breed you all!" I promised. My tongue drove into Ms. Mitchel's cunt. Her juicy flesh squeezed about my tongue while her sister's twat worked up and down my dick. That hot, tight, divorced snatch massaged me.

The sweet ache built and built at the tip of my cock. That burst of pleasure that would erupt out of me. I would shower her cunt in everything I had. I would flood her with such passion. Just explode over and over again. It would be magnificent. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of that hot twat sliding up and down me.

I feasted on Ms. Mitchel's fertile cunt. Her spicy passion brimmed with her need to be bred. Her egg begged for my jizz to flood her. I squeezed her rump, my fingers dipping into her butt-crack. I slid in and found her asshole. I teased her puckered sphincter.

"You naughty stud," she gasped as I thrust my finger into her asshole. "Yes!"

"What did he do to you, sister?" gasped Mrs. Turner, her pussy sliding hot and wet up and down my dick. "Huh? Tell me?"

He's fingering my asshole!" she cooed as I massaged her. "Ooh, the naughty boy is working his digit around my puckered sphincter. Oh, yes, yes, he's sliding it into me. Ooh, that's good. That's amazing."

My finger sunk into her asshole. Her velvety flesh squeezed about it. I licked at her clit at the same time, my dick throbbing in her sister's cunt. Mrs. Turner rode me faster, her dress rustling as she enjoyed me. Her moans sang through the air, mixing with Ms. Mitchel's groans.

I nursed on the MILF's clit, her thick pussy lips and silky curls rubbing on my lips and cheeks. My finger thrust in and out of her asshole. She gripped me tight. She held me with velvety passion. I loved the feel of her around me. I churned her up.

"Oh, my god, I'm going to cum on this dick!" Mrs. Turner moaned, her pussy slamming down my cock. "I need to be bred by him. Oh, yes, yes, pump a baby in me, stud! Give me your child!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock. I groaned around her sister's clit, nursing hard on that bud as my dick throbbed in Mrs. Turner's writhing twat. Her hot and silky flesh rippled around my shaft, massaging the tip. I jammed my finger deep into Ms. Mitchel's asshole.

"Fuck, yes!" gasped the MILF riding my face. "That's it, stud! Yes!"

Her bowels rippled around my digit while her pussy gushed spicy cream. The juices gushed into my mouth. I gulped them down. I drank them with hunger, loving the flavor of her cream. The passion spilled over my mouth. I savored her delights as my dick throbbed in her sister's spasming twat.

"Shit!" I groaned, the pressure hitting that peak at the tip of my cock. I erupted.

I fired blast after blast of spunk into Mrs. Turner's snatch. I groaned, flooding her with all my spunk. Stars burst across my vision as I bred the MILF. I moaned into her sister's pussy, pleasure shuddering through my body.

"Oh, my god, he's breeding me, honey!" the MILF howled, her pussy writhing around my dick. "He's breeding me! Yes, yes, this is incredible."

It was. I loved it. I savored the feel of her pussy going wild around my dick. It was incredible. Stars burst across my vision. It was fantastic to enjoy. I groaned, my back arching as I pumped more and more of my cum into her twat. I flooded her with everything that I had.

"My turn!" Ms. Mitchel moaned as I licked at her cunt. "My turn to be bred!"

"Yes!" I growled, unloading the final spurts of cum into her snatch.

She slid off my face backward and turned around on the pew, my finger sliding out of her asshole. I suckled on it, enjoying the flavor as she moved to kneel doggy style. Her sister slid her pussy off my dick.

"Oh, that was incredible," she moaned. "Oh, I am so full of his cum."

"Let me lick you clean, Mom," the bride said. "You're my mother now, too."

I smiled at that as I sat up. I kicked off my slacks, losing my dress shoes in the process. I turned and knelt on the pew. Ms. Mitchel wiggled her gorgeous ass at me. My dick, wet with her sister's juices, throbbed.

I had to do it. I placed my cock in between her butt-cheeks and found her asshole. She threw a look over her shoulder, her green eyes wide in shock as I thrust against her sphincter. Lubed by her sister's juices, her asshole surrendered to my dick.

"But you have to breed me!" the MILF gasped as I popped into her bowels.

"I will," I moaned, sliding deeper and deeper into her anal sheath. "Trust me!"

"Breed me?" one of the watching women moaned.

"I'll get to you," I groaned, sliding deeper and deeper into Ms. Mitchel's velvety asshole. "I have only one cock. Please, be patient. You are all going to leave here with your womb full of my spunk."