Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 12

Story Info
The delight of breeding all his succubi-daughters!
7.7k words
4.68
41k
105

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breeding His Daughter Succubi

It had been nearly nineteen years since I had summoned my mommy-succubus. Since I had started my mother's plan to supplant the women of the world with succubi. To change the human race to be men and sex-crazed nymphos and replace all those Daughters of Eve with my daughters.

Daughters of Lilith.

In the process, I had been with thousands and thousands of women. I had gone on sex trips with my mommy-succubus and my wives, taking tours across the US and North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia. I had bred every woman on a ten-hour flight. I pumped their wombs full of my cum, triggering their ovulation.

All my children were succubi. They were now coming of age. They would start having sex, bearing sons and succubi, changing mankind forever. They would be horny minxes, all hot and perfect delights. In a hundred years, my mother's plan would be complete.

It had been a life of serving my mother and enjoying all the pleasures I could. As I lay here dozing on this special day, I felt my mommy-succubus's pregnant belly rubbing into my side as I dozed. I had bred her ten times, nine succubi daughters born and the next would arrive in two months. On the other side of me, Abby was pregnant with our seventh daughter.

I had worked hard to make my mommy-succubus's dreams come true. All my wives had given me at least a half-dozen daughters. I was losing track of their names. Plus all the others that had been born. The schools around our home were bursting to the seams with my daughters. Hordes of succubi slowly maturing, all eager for the fun to come.

They would surge out into the world and have so much fun.

Today was special, though. My first daughters, the ones born by my wives, were turning eighteen.

I knew it would be a long day, so I wanted to doze. I would be having so much sex. Those girls would be horny as they awakened to their full sexuality. I heard the door creak open. The soft pad of feet. Then the covers lifted and someone burrowed beneath the blankets from the foot of the bed.

I knew who it was. Lillian. My eldest daughter that my mommy-succubus had.

My daughter crawled up my body, her hands touching me. Her breath was warm. I shuddered as her hands grabbed my cock. She held me as I swelled to my full girth. Her tongue licked at my cock. She dragged it up to the tip and brushed the crown.

I groaned as my daughter-succubus bathed the tip of my cock with her naughty tongue. She swirled about my cock. Pleasure shot down through my body. My dick throbbed in her hand. She pumped up and down me, teasing me.

"Lillian," I groaned as she engulfed my cock. My daughter-succubus suckled like her mother did. Like my mommy-succubus. Lillian nursed with everything she had. "Fuck."

Mom shifted beside me, her hand sliding over my chest as she pressed her pregnant belly tight against me. Her breasts pressed soft, nipples hard. Her eyes fluttered open. She purred her delight and licked my ear.

"How is the little slut doing?" Mom asked, Lillian bobbing her head and working her mouth up and down my dick.

"Great," I groaned. "She's your daughter, Mommy."

Mom purred her delight. She licked my ear again, thrilled that the first of her daughters was in our bed sucking on my cock. I shuddered, feeling Lillian's mouth bobbing up and down my dick. The eighteen-year-old succubus suckled with passion.

"Mmm, it's too early," Abby moaned. My first wife, that redheaded beauty, threw back the blankets and stared down at Lillian working her mouth up and down my cock. "Of course it's Lillian. You're such a naughty girl."

Lillian popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "So naughty, Mama Abby." She flashed a big grin full of pearly teeth, her face framed by her black hair. She had round breasts that swayed beneath her. "You mamas don't get to hog daddy's cock. Look!" From her shoulders, a pair of black wings appeared. A tail swished from her butt. Little horns thrust out of her hair. "I'm awakened. I'm fully a succubus now. I get to love Daddy's big cock."

"But so early," Abby groaned and snuggled against me. She rested her head on my chest and draped an am around my chest.

"Yep!" Lillian shouted. She engulfed my cock again, her black wings fluttering. She nursed with such enthusiasm. Her cheeks hollowed. Sucking, slurping sounds echoed.

I groaned, my balls tightening. I savored every moment of her nursing on me. She suckled with passion. She bobbed her head. She nursed on me. It was amazing. I loved it. I groaned, my face twisting with delight.

The naughty girl nursed hard. She suckled with such passion on me. Mom shifted, a big smile on her lips. She shot a hand down and slid it between our daughter's horns, grabbing a fistful of black hair. "Mmm, just suck on your daddy's cock, Lillian. You're such a good succubus. All your big sisters are so envious."

I had many older sisters that lived in the Lilith Qlipha, another plane of existence. But many guys had learned succubi were real and had summoned them into the world. Now that it was changing, they would have an easier time staying permanently instead of having to go back. Magic was becoming more and more real.

The world would be a very different place.

I just enjoyed my daughter's blowjob. Her wings looked so cute fluttering there. They weren't as big as our mother's. They were adorable. I groaned, my dick aching in her mouth. Her tongue danced around it. I shuddered and groaned.

"Damn, Lillian," I panted. "That's good. Mmm, you're such a good cock-sucker. Just wonderful"

She squealed her delight and bobbed her head faster. Her tail swished back and forth while her cute rump wiggled from side to side. My face contorted with delight. I arched my back, groaning with her every suckle.

Mom shifted. She brought one of her heavy breasts to my face, her belly rubbing against my side. She smiled at me, her blue eyes beguiling. I loved her so much. I would do anything she wanted. I worked hard breeding all the women I could to create so many daughter-succubi for her.

I opened my mouth and latched onto her nipple. I suckled from her as our daughter nursed on me. Lillian's hot mouth made my cock ache and my balls throb. I groaned, sweet milk flooding my mouth. I gulped down my mother's creamy treat.

I never went a day without enjoying her milk.

I closed my eyes and nursed from her. I felt so happy when I had her nipple in my mouth and her breast milk flowing. I had nursed from all my wives. They all had delicious milk, but none of them could compete with my mommy-succubus.

Maybe my daughters would have delicious milk that could compete. I was breeding the ones that turned eighteen today.

"That's it, Lillian," purred Mom. "Just suck on your daddy-brother's cock. Just nurse on that dick that made you in Mommy's womb. Mmm, yes, yes, you love the taste of his precum, but his jizz is even better."

My daughter squealed in delight. Her wings fluttered more. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. The pressure rose at the tip. I couldn't last much longer. I gulped down my mother's breast milk. The warmth filled my stomach. Melted down to my balls.

My nuts tightened. They brimmed with cum. I groaned around my mother's nipple. I suckled on her, holding her and Abby against me. Lillian's lips slid up and down my cock. Her tongue danced around my cock. She moaned. Groaned. Hummed.

She knew how to make her daddy cum.

I suckled a last gulp of my mother's milk. The sweet and creamy delight filled my mouth. I gulped it down, ripped my mouth from her nipple, and gasped, "Fuck!"

I erupted in my daughter's mouth.

I shuddered, my balls unloading all my cum in my cute and adorable daughter-succubus. Lillian squealed. Her wings flapped and tail swished. She trembled as she gulped down blast after blast of my cum. I groaned, back arching.

"That's it, honey," purred Mom. "Mmm, swallow your daddy-brother's cum. That's a cambion's jizz. You're never going to find better than his."

My back arched. Lillian suckled out the cum in my nuts. I grunted and fired the last of my cum into her mouth. I groaned as the pleasure faded to a buzz. She nursed a few more times, sending a spasm of delight through me, then she popped her mouth off.

"I sucked your cock, Daddy!" she squealed, sitting up. Her wings fluttered hard. "Yay!"

"Yes, you did, little morsel," Abby said. She sat up, her round belly thrusting out under her milk-heavy tits. She still looked amazing after seven pregnancies. That many could ravage a woman's body, but she had the benefit of drinking my cum often.

I made sure my women stayed hot and tight with the power in my jizz.

"I'm going to ride my daddy's cock, Mama Abby!" Lillian cheered. She already was a cheerleader, of course. It was cute seeing her prancing about in her pleated skirt. Now... Now she would be sexy.

She grabbed my cock and flapped her wings, lifting herself off the bed for a second. She came down on my cock, impaling her pussy on my dick. I had just the fleeting impression of her cherry before it popped and her pure, succubal twat engulfed my cock.

"Daddy!" she squealed, her wings going wide as she sat on me, every inch of my dick in her deflowered depths. "Yes, yes, yes!"

She slid her pussy up my cock, a huge grin on her face. Her black hair swayed, her cute horns peeking through. I just groaned, savoring the feel of her cunt massaging my dick. The tight, incestuous sheath caressed me with wet, silky delight.

"Fuck, Lillian," I groaned, savoring my first taste of a daughter-succubus. "Oh, fuck, that's incredible."

"Yes, yes, yes!" she squealed, her wings flapping and round boobs bouncing. "My daddy is a stud! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"He is," purred our mother. "Mmm, enjoy your daddy-brother. He's going to breed you. Right now, he's making you ovulate."

"I'm making myself ovulate," Lillian moaned. "I can feel that little egg moving down my Fallopian tubes. Getting in position to be bred. I wanted to have Daddy's babies. I'm hoping for a boy!"

"Going to be his mommy-succubus?" Mom asked, pressing against me.

"Yes!" Lillian squealed, working her cunt up and down my dick. With Lillian, or my other daughter-succubi, I could have sons.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned, savoring her tight pussy. "You are just so damned sexy, Lillian. I'm going to pump so much jizz in you. I'm going to breed my birthday girl!"

"Thank you, Daddy!" she squealed in pure delight, slamming her cunt down my cock.

Abby cupped her breasts as she knelt on the bed beside Lillian. The black-haired succubus turned her head, eyes locking on those nipples. Abby squeezed her tits. Beads of white milk dripped on them. My daughter's cunt clamped down on me. With a squeal, she ducked her head down and latched on.

Lillian nursed from Abby as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. My daughter-succubus swallowed milk with such hunger. She gulped it down while working her cunt up and down my dick, swelling the ache at the tip.

"Mmm, look at that little slut," Mom groaned. "Just drinking milk and riding your cock, Henry."

"She is, Mom," I groaned. "And her pussy is so tight about my dick. She's massaging me. Damn, she feels incredible."

"Better than my pussy?"

I glanced at my mommy-succubus. "How could anyone have a better pussy than you, Mommy?"

She smiled. "Mmm, you're still my good boy."

"Always," I breathed.

She kissed me as our daughter slammed her cunt down my cock. I groaned, feeling the pressure building and building in my nuts. Lillian's pussy suckled at me. She drew me closer and closer to cumming. To spurting all my jizz into her.

I would shower my daughter in my seed. Knock her up. I could feel how fertile her womb was. She hadn't rushed in here ready to be bred, but now that she was a full succubus she had triggered her ovulation. My dick throbbed and ached, the pressure building and building.

"Ooh, that's it, Lillian," Abby moaned. "Just drink all that milk. Mmm, you're just like your sisters. They were so hungry for my milk when they were babies. I know Alanna will want to nurse from me." That was my first daughter with Abby, a redheaded minx who also turned eighteen today.

Lillian moaned, her hot pussy squeezing about me. She massaged my dick with her juicy pussy. Her incestuous snatch slid up and down me. I groaned into my mother's lips, kissing her with hunger. My balls tightened.

I broke the kiss to growl, "Cum on my cock, Lillian. Let Daddy feel that cunt spasming around me."

My daughter squealed around Abby's nipple. The budding succubus ripped her mouth off and stared down at me, her eyes gleaming with such excitement. "Yes, Daddy! I'm a dutiful daughter! I'll do whatever kinky thing you want!" She impaled her pussy down my cock. "So breed me!"

Her wings flapped hard as her pussy went wild around my dick. She climaxed. I loved the feel of her cunt writhing and spasming around me. She suckled at me with that naughty pussy. The pressure hit the peak at the tip of my dick.

"Lillian!" I groaned and erupted. As I fired my cum into her pussy, I became a father again.

I felt my sperm swimming into my daughter's pussy, passing through the cervix, and racing through the womb to that little egg. I groaned as I felt the moment of fertilization happen while I pumped more and more cum into my daughter's cunt.

"You bred me, Daddy!" she gasped, her hands pressing on her lower belly. Her fingers massaged into her flesh. "Right there. Your sperm found my egg! I felt it. I'm having your baby, Daddy!"

"Yes!" I gasped, her pussy convulsing and writhing around my dick.

Pleasure hammered my mind as I bred my first daughter. I groaned, savoring that delight as I pumped more and more of my jizz into her young pussy. Her barely legal cunt writhed around me. I groaned as she drew out all the cum.

I panted, riding the high of breeding my daughter. It was as hot as knocking up my mommy-succubus. She stroked my chest, purring her delight. Abby winked at me in that playful way of hers. I shuddered as my orgasm died down.

"Daddy bred me!" Lillian squealed. She ripped her pussy off my cock and leaped off the bed. She ran out of the bedroom. "Daddy bred me!"

"Better get after her," Mom said. "She's going straight for your oldest daughters."

"Yeah," I said and sat up. I was fit. In great condition. Abby smacked me on the ass as I headed for the door.

I jogged after her. She went downstairs through the large house we had. You needed a large house when you had so many wives and daughters. I found Abby bursting into the room she shared with the first wave of my daughters.

She stood in the center, the walls covered in bunk beds. She jumped up and down in the center, her wings fluttering. "Daddy bred me, sisters! Who wants to eat me out!"

The girls in the bed scrambled to get out of bed. They all turned eighteen today. Sabrina, my daughter with Mrs. Hemlock, leaped for Lillian. She pressed her face into that cum-filled snatch and just started licking out my cum. Immediately, wings burst from Sabrina's back, her blonde hair swaying about her shoulders.

Redheaded Alana leaped from her top bunk and grabbed me. I gasped, stumbling back as my daughter with Abby wrapped her legs around my waist. She grinned at me, her green eyes as bright as her mother's. I grabbed her ass.

"Oh, Daddy, breed me like you bred Mom!" she moaned, rubbing her pussy against my cock. She shifted it around the way only a naughty succubus could. Her labia rubbed on the tip. I felt her hymen. She pressed on it. Her membrane stretched. She whimpered. "Daddy!"

Her cherry popped. Her virgin pussy engulfed my cock. She gasped and then little horns popped out of her red hair. Wings spread from her back. She squeezed her cunt around me and grinned with such desire in her eyes.

She humped me like a pro, her round tits rubbing into my chest. She kissed me with her hot lips. Lillian moaned beside us as Sabrina devoured her. My dick twitched and throbbed in Alanna's pussy. I just wanted to fuck them all.

They were all around us. BeeBee, my black-haired daughter with Brenda. Lisa, the sandy-blonde succubus I had with Linda. Mary, a cute brunette who was Molly's daughter. Jamie, another brunette and my daughter with Mrs. Chase. Hera was my black-haired Amazon-succubus I had with Mrs. Spartan. Gabrielle was Xena's daughter. The last one was Izzy, Izolde's daughter.

They all wanted me to take their virginities as I savored Abby's cunt working up and down my dick. She humped against me, her wings flapping. Her tight and juicy twat feeling amazing about my cock. My fingers dug into her rump as she humped me.

"Mmm, Daddy's balls," Jamie cooed. My daughter I had with the busty Mrs. Chase vanished from my sight. A moment later, a hot, wet tongue licked at them. "So salty."

"So is Daddy's cum," Sabrina moaned, her voice muffled by Lillian's pussy.

"Let's sixty-nine while we wait, Izzy!" Mary said, grabbing her sister-succubus and kissing her.

"Ooh, let's do that," Gabrielle moaned as she hugged Hera from behind. Boldly, Gabrielle cupped her sister's tits. Their mothers were married to each other and the family sex slaves. They were also the tallest of the girls, both of them stars of their school's track and field team. "Let's eat pussy."

My girls were getting into lesbianism. It made my cock throb so much in Alanna's pussy, her cunt squeezing down around me as she worked her twat up and down my dick. I loved the feel of her, my hands squeezing her rump. Her wings flapped as she squealed her delight.

Jamie suckled on my balls. She worshiped them with her wonderful tongue. She bathed my nuts in her spittle, sliding from one to the other. I groaned. She had never played with a set of testicles before, but she knew what she was doing.

They were all natural-born nymphos.

Gabrielle and Hera fell into their sixty-nine. Mary and Izzy joined them. They hugged each other tight, their bodies trembling. I could see their mothers in their faces. They were all so adorable. I groaned, gripping Alanna's ass.

"Ooh, BeeBee!" Lisa squealed, her blonde hair dancing around her face. "Yes, yes, eat my pussy like our mothers do!"

"Mmm, Mom makes your mother squeal," BeeBee moaned. "I see why. Pussy is so good."

"Especially full of Daddy's cum!" Sabrina moaned.

"Yes, yes, lick all of Daddy's jizz out of my cunt!" Lillian moaned. "That's bred pussy you're eating. Mmm, just feast on me."

"You're going to knock me up, too, Daddy," Alanna moaned. "Can you feel it? My little egg waiting for you in my womb."

My fingers gripped her ass. "Fuck, yes, Alanna, honey. Daddy's going to knock you up. My balls are full of cum for you."

"Yay!" Jamie moaned before sucking on my right nut.

I groaned at that, my face contorting with the bliss of that hot pussy sliding up and down my dick. My fingers squeezed about her rump. I held her tight. I loved the feel of her snatch gripping me. It was an incredible delight. I groaned, savoring the pleasure of her. She gripped me. The heat of her snatch held me tight, massaging me.

That naughty pussy suckled at me, bringing me closer and closer to cumming in my daughter's depths. I had to breed them all. I had to knock up my daughters. I groaned, savoring the way her pussy gripped me. She humped against me with such passion.

"I love how my boobies rub into your strong chest, Daddy," moaned Alanna. "You're so strong. So hunky. I love you, Daddy!"

She kissed me. I groaned, her lips melting on mine. She tightened her arms around my neck, clinging to me. Her wings flapped as she worked her pussy up and down my dick. My nuts tightened. I hurtled towards that big burst of pleasure that would shower her with cum.

Her twat squeezed about me. She held me tight. She massaged me with that amazing snatch. Jamie suckled on my balls. My daughters moaned as they munched on cunt. The scent of their pussies filled my nose. A hot mélange of passion.