All Comments on 'Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 12'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ending. I enjoyed reading this whole story to it's end & I look forward to your next story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series, I love the story and the humor through out. Would be nice if there was a story or two with Henry meeting his older sisters, family reunion if you will. Thanks for all your stories.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[30.07.22]

Fun and Bonkerz series!

Love the pop culture references.

11/10 Barely Legal Teen Succubi!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read the whole thing. Your theology has one major flaw. You borrow Adam and Eve and the devil from the creation account in Genesis but omit any involvement from the Big Guy, and no I’m not talking about Joe Biden. Are you saying God would not notice a demonic attempt to overthrow His created order? If you have the devil, who started off as an angel, you necessarily have to have angels as well. It’s all kind of a package deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read every part, was some crazy shit, if a little over the top in some parts. Overall very good read lol

NeverwrongNeverwrongabout 1 year ago

You started strong, but then wont on too strong too, where the sole focus became the sex scenes and continuous sexual escalation. Truth be told, even at the second one, a more gradual introduction of the cambion powers of the MC might have worked, but there's nothing wrong, as such, with going for the extremes right away.

The whole mommy succubus thing is however a far too rare a work and I commend you for your addition to its canon.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

5 stars for the entire series. However; the "as stars burst across my vision" throughout the series was monotonous and distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To all Literotica writers, this is called finishing a a series. Can we all take a solemn vow to follow in the footsteps of 3000, including 3000? I am specifically looking at the Maid Harem story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES