Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy!" BeeBee gasped and jumped on me from behind. It's my turn to be bred.

"Yes, it is," I said as she squirmed on me.

"Breed her hard, Henry!" Brenda shouted from the hallway. She had given birth three months ago to our sixth daughter and was eager to be knocked up again. "Flood our daughter with your jizz!"

I grinned and turned to face BeeBee. She kissed me with lips coated in pussy juices. I savored the sweet delight as she pulled me down to the floor. I mounted her, fucked her, and loved as she sprouted wings beneath me. She kissed me the entire time, her pussy milking my cock at the end.

BeeBee bred, Sabrina attracted my notice. She leaned against the wall, her cute rump thrust out. Her succubus tail twitched in such a fetching way. I pulled out of BeeBee's cunt and hurried over to Sabrina. I rammed my cock into her pussy from behind.

I fucked my witch's daughter hard and left her pussy dripping with cum and her womb quivering with new life.

Izzy and Mary rode me. I ate out Mary's tangy cunt while Izzy worked her pussy up and down my cock. They both squealed together as they came. I drank Mary's juices bred Izzy's pussy. She flapped her wings so hard as she climaxed.

I fucked Mary's doggy style as she licked out Izzy's cunt. Mary's tail kept rubbing on my face until she had a big orgasm and milked my dick dry. I groaned, pumping blast after blast of cum into her.

Lisa might have been last, but she wasn't least. I picked her up and impaled her down my cock, her cherry popping. Her wings had already sprouted, she had licked my cum out of Hera and Gabrielle's cunt. She squealed as I pumped her up and down my cock.

"Daddy!" she squealed as I used her pussy like a sex toy and came in her hard, breeding her.

The mothers swarmed in then, each going to their daughter and kissing them. I smiled at the sight. My first batch of daughters were old enough, but more would be coming. I couldn't wait to celebrate more birthdays like this.

God, I was lucky to have been born the son of a succubus.

* * *

In the coming years, my daughters came of age across the world. I bred many of them on my travels. They always could sense when I was near and rush to me. Sometimes they were married, sometimes they were involved in incestuous delights with their mothers and step-fathers. Others were just sluts fucking every man they could.

They were all fertile. All giving birth to sons and succubi.

As the decades passed, the number of natural women born dwindled, but no one cared because the succubi were so loving and open. They reveled in sex and were pleasing everyone they could. Men everywhere had smiles on their faces as they enjoyed the delights of these wild women.

My mommy-succubus would smile as she witnessed her dream come true. A world where her daughters had supplanted her rival's. I didn't care myself. I was just glad that I could nurse from my mother's nipple every day, fuck her pussy, and give her another daughter-succubus to bring into the world.

The world was changing, but I was happy with my family. I would never regret summoning my mommy-succubus to love me. Until the day I died, I would be happy. And I had a feeling that would be a long way off.

For now, I had another daughter who turned eighteen who needed her daddy to breed her.

The END