Summoning the Incubus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen served me expertly. Her lips, sucking on my clit, her teeth leaving the barest of pressure. I twitched helplessly under her, my hands bound, my body peaking again and again and again. Each surge of tidal wave heat seemed poised to be my last, and then another swell of hot convulsions would rip through me. Scattering my thoughts to the four winds, and sending my flames to leap higher and higher.

Oh how I longed to just bathe in the glow of it.

"St -- stop." I formed the words around her fingers and she did.

Sitting on the floor, she pulled me into her arms and kissed my forehead.

"Feel good?" she said quietly. I nodded, exhausted and alight with low embers. "Me too," she said.

"I are you sure? I didn't feel you, arrive -"

"No need for that, that's not what I came for,"

"Why did you come here?" I asked.

"I told you to keep Laz out of it, and you did. I suppose I'm grateful."

Rosy-cheeked and foolish, I hadn't the energy to think more upon her words. I have often regretted never asking her if she loved him. Though I'm not sure that she would have admitted it if she did.

The glow did not last. The Queen looked perplexed. After a short time, she released her grasp on me, and chained me back up as I had been before, from my feet to my collarbones.

"So after all that, you'll still leave me here to die?" I said bitterly.

The Queen sat tidily upon a set of stocks to tie her sandals. She seemed distinctly bored of my pleas for aid.

"What do you want me to do Greta? Forsake a hard-won truce between the nations of Heliotrope and Azure for the sake of one meagre soul? I would prefer you not die, of course, but you're being awfully selfish to ask that I intervene. This was a beautiful last night alive was it not? Don't spoil it thinking on the morning. Sleep. Dream. Sleep." She placed a pathetic kiss upon my cheek and turned to leave.

"Banish me! Please, I beg you! Send me home, save my life,"

She looked at me tiredly over her bare shoulder.

"I couldn't banish you even if I was willing to betray the treaty. Azure is where you stand, it has to be someone with dominion over this realm. It has to be the King of Azure."

"I will never forgive you!" I shouted after her. She pulled open the heavy studded door and sighed.

"My dear; that shall not be a very long time for you to bear a grudge." And in an elegant stride and the locking of a door, I was once more alone and sealed into my captivity.

I lay in my own ashes and started to weep.

***

Author's note:

Good to be back. See you again in another year I imagine! (I have a short story in the works that will be up before the next chapter of this one if that sounds like an awful wait.)

Thank you to all of the sweet people who send me messages saying that I ought to publish a book. I'm very grateful for the compliment, but as you can see from all my stops and starts (mostly stops!) I could never write a book to a deadline.

Blessedly, I seem to be being prevented from writing largely by busyness and other pleasures at the moment, rather than my usual woes. Long may it continue!

Love Betty xx