Sun Hee Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun Hee rolled her eyes, and I could hear the words she muttered under her breath: "Useless."

But she gave me a quick lecture on how to separate the whites from the colors, and how to tuck her bras in a little white zippered pouch so that the clasps didn't catch on her delicates and cause tears. I listened carefully to her every word; this I could focus on. This was my Princess, and I wanted to please my Princess.

But when Sun Hee nudged the laundry basket toward me, still I balked. I did like the idea of serving her, but being pushed out the door like this hurt me feelings. However much she might really want her laundry done, she was also sending me away because she wanted to be on her own. The thought made me crazy. I knew I was pestering her - I knew it - but with this cage around my dick I just needed to be around her constantly. I couldn't help it.

"Can't you come with me?" I wheedled. And then, "Can't I stay here with you?"

Something seemed to snap in Sun Hee. "You," she said, emphasizing the word. "Need some serious discipline." The way she spoke was absolute.

Sun Hee pulled out a pair of her tiny panties and held them out. The panties hung delicately from her outstretched finger, pink and lacy with a border of white lace and a little satin bow at the front. "Put these on," she ordered.

"W-what!?"

"It's your punishment. You don't listen. You need to learn your place." Each word was spoken with emphasis.

For my part, what I felt was panic. Wear these? I didn't want this. I didn't want this. I felt secure in my masculinity, but the prospect of her panties on me was too much. And entirely too unexpected.

I felt myself pull away onto the bed as I stammered, "I don't... I don't want..."

"It doesn't matter what you want," she interrupted. "It's not about what you want. You need to understand that."

Sun Hee stepped toward me, tiny little Sun Hee, fully of authority and determination. Her pink panties loomed in front of me. "Put these on," she demanded.

Wordless, I shook my head, even as I understood my own weakness.

She lunged toward me with surprising quickness and pushed me back down onto the bed. Working with quick, determined movements, Sun Hee turned me over onto my front and, reaching down, forced my feet through the openings of her pink panties.

Something surprising happened. I didn't want this; I felt horrified by what she was doing and what it might mean. But I felt this strange, submissive chill run throughout my body and sap the strength from my limbs. I struggled, but it was useless. Sun Hee's actions were swift, decisive. They seemed to carry a barely concealed frustration or anger.

I was already defeated, or maybe, somehow I wanted what she was doing to me to happen.

Sun Hee's hands continued their deft work, tugging her panties up my legs and thighs, the pink lace both soft and scratchy against my hairy skin. I felt myself groaning, open-mouthed and wordless. Still stunned by what she was doing. What she was doing to me.

I couldn't imagine they would fit, her tiny little lace panties stretched across my much wider frame, but they did. Two more more quick tugs and she had them up over my bare butt cheeks. Then, roughly, Sun Hee rolled me over so that my caged dick was dangling toward her.

She gazed down at me with a look of anger and contempt I couldn't bare to look at, causing me to look away and try to bury my face in the folds of her fluffy comforter. My hands still fought what was happened, but she knocked them away.

"Deal with it," Sun Hee growled as she twisted my hands to the side, and then she slipped the front of her panties upward, snapping the pink lace up around the tiny plastic cage around my cock.

"Wait! What are you doing? Stop," I mumbled.

But I was already pantied.

My hands reached down to try to pull them off. I felt ridiculous, I felt humiliated.

"No!" Sun Hee ordered, knocking my hands aside. "Stop it."

Shame burned through me, and my body writhed on her bed, naked but for her pink panties.

"Look at me." Her voice was firm, stern, implacable. I couldn't look. I buried my face deeper in the blankets.

"Look at me!" she demanded.

Her voice brooked no argument, and I obeyed. Shyly, my eyes met hers. I studied her, trying to discern what I saw in her large, dark eyes. The pink lace of her panties felt foreign on my body, tight around me. I wondered if this changed how she saw me.

"Listen," Sun Hee repeated, and when she saw that I was, she continued. "These stay on." She knocked my hand away again and repeated it. "These stay on. This is your punishment. I tried to be nice, but this is your punishment."

Her long black hair spilled around her face as she looked down at me, and the chain around her neck had slipped out from underneath her shirt in the tussle so that her key to my cage dangled above my eyes. Her breasts hung down above me, too, and they were visibly fuller, firmer, with her nipples tiny little bullets poking through her top. She was aroused.

Punishing me excited Sun Hee.

In my mind's eye I saw perfectly how I must look from Sun Hee's position: my pale, white body splayed out on her bed naked and vulnerable, now with this ridiculous pair of feminine pink lace panties stretched across my hips, stretched across the clear plastic of my chastity cage. I must look completely ridiculous to her. And leaning over me, knowing she had forced this one me, knowing she had taken away my manhood in yet another way - that must make her feel incredibly powerful.

No wonder this aroused her.

"Get up," Sun Hee ordered. Now that she had started dominating me, she wasn't going to stop. "Up. Off the bed. On your knees."

Still struggling with the sudden shame and confusing feelings about being forced into her panties, I rolled to the side on her bed, got up, tried to follow her directions, stumbled.

"Up, up. On your knees. On your knees." Sun Hee kept hectoring me.

I wasn't fast enough for her, but I tried. It felt so strange wearing this lace underwear stretched tight around me. So pink and bright. I never wore bright things.

And then I was down on my knees for her.

Satisfied, Sun Hee stood up and walked around me, examining me. Feeling her examine me this way made me trembled a little, and I knew that goosebumps must be visible on my skin. The worst was when she stopped behind me, out of sight but examining my bare backside.

What was she thinking back there?

I was secure in my masculinity, but I felt ridiculous wearing a pair of women's panties. Was this changing the way she saw me?

As if to confirm my worst fear, Sun Hee started to giggle, her anger turning to amusement. Her giggles continued, high and girlish and delighted.

"My, now this I like," she chuckled. "This I like. You look so cute!"

Her fingers trailed along the back of my shoulders, but when I turned to look at her, Sun Hee quickly directed my head forward again, her grip on the back of my head surprisingly firm. She made a tsking noise in the back of her throat.

It was surprisingly disconcerting not being able to see her while at the same time feeling myself underneath her intense inspection. I felt exquisitely aware of my own nakedness. Somehow, wearing just her pink panties heightened the sensation, making me feel even more naked than if I had been wearing nothing at all. The lace barely covered me, and the cold air felt somehow even cooler against my private parts.

The whole experience caused gooseflesh up and down my legs, and the lace plucked uncomfortably at my thigh hair. The way it tugged across my hips made the lace cup snugly against my swollen balls, just where, as I was excruciatingly aware, Sun Hee's pussy had been. And, glancing down at myself, I saw that my locked cage poked up right against the cute little satin bow on the hem of her underwear.

When Sun Hee finally spoke again it was with a tone of demand that made my spine shiver.

"Now, you're going to go and do my laundry for me. You're going to follow the instructions I gave you and take good care of all my bras and panties. And you're going to fold up everything neat and tidy," Sun Hee instructed.

"Yes, Princess," I assured her.

"And when you're done, you're going to bring my laundry back. And you're going to Let. Me Study." She punctuated the last words, a hint of the old anger returning.

"Yes, Princess," I promised.

"Go on then," Sun Hee said, and sent me out the door with a sharp smack on my butt."

I felt a little lost right then, pushed out into the hallway holding a white basket full of girl's clothes alone in a girls' dorm. My jeans hid the panties I was wearing, at least I hoped, but still the strange new sensation of the lace around me made me feel strangely naked and vulnerable.

The door clicked closed behind me, so I had little choice.

It took a few minutes wandering the halls, but I finally found the laundry room. A girl was already in there using the machines, but I told myself it wasn't that crazy for another guy to be using them. Surely I wasn't the only guy nice enough to help out his girlfriend, and while this was a girls' dorm, it wasn't unusual to see other men about.

So I bustled in, acting as best I could like I belonged. The lid to the washer banged open, and following Sun Hee's instructions I carefully separated and arranged her clothes.

The whole thing went smoothly enough, if it meant long waits for each cycle to complete, and there was a certain satisfaction from absorbing myself in the details of taking care of Sun Hee's things. Her shirts and pants, her short skirts and feminine dresses. Her tiny little panties, like the pair she had forced onto me. And her bras, the huge D-cups gaping open and impossibly large.

Several girls came in and out doing their own laundry, the usual sorority girl types with dyed blond hair and sweatpants, including the first girl who I recognized vaguely from class. Stacey, I think.

It was fun, surprisingly, to carefully fold all of Sun Hee's fluffy and newly cleaned things, and as I leaned over the folding table I thought the whole experience had just about gone off without any undue embarrassment. Then I heard someone giggle behind me.

I'm not sure why it took so long to realize the giggling was directed at me. I was in the zone, I guess, and it wasn't until I bent over again to neatly fold up another of her bras that I realized the truth. The hem of Sun Hee's panties, designed for the wider hips of a girl, had ridden up and must be poking out above the top of my jeans as I bent over.

Her pink panties, visible against my pale skin.

The giggles started again. It was Stacey, and another girl.

My face and ears flushed a deep red. But what could I do? I ducked my head, hurriedly finished the last of the folding, and scurried out into the hall, hoping they would not recognize me. Maybe I was even wrong - maybe it wasn't me they were laughing at?

When I got back, Sun Hee had left for class, which crushed my spirit more than I liked to admit, but Jin Sook answered the door. She gave me a skeptical look as she saw me holding the basket of laundry, full of fluffy pinks and whites and yellows all folded neatly into little stacks, but she stepped aside and let me carefully drop off Sun Hee's things.

***

"Why do you let her push you around like that?" Jin Sook asked me, sounding genuinely curious.

We were in the library together, a group of us, for a marathon study session. One of those big ugly wooden tables on the third floor in the back. Sun Hee had ducked out to the restroom, and Min Ha and another Korean guy I didn't really know where talking quietly at the other end of the table. Books and notebooks were scattered here and there around the table as the composition of our group grew and shrank over the course of the evening. At this point, I was feeling a little panicked, cornered by the gorgeous Jin Sook alone, the alpha girl of the group.

"Why do you let her push you around like that?" she asked again. Jin Sook seemed amused, but her tone suggested contempt.

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair. Jin Sook and I were almost never alone together and had rarely really even talked, and this subject was hardly the most comfortable. The question came out of nowhere, which made me intensely anxious. I supposed it must be obvious enough to her or anyone else who knew us that Sun Hee was the one who wore the pants in our relationship. After all, I followed her around and hung out with her friends and did little things to take care of her needs. That must have been obvious to Jin Sook. But did she mean something more? Did she notice the cage in my pants? Did Sun Hee tell her about making me wear her panties?

And why did this excite me? My cock throbbed in its tiny prison at the thought of Jin Sook watching me and evaluating me while standing naked in front of her. Knowing how poorly I would fair in her eyes only made the prospect strangely more exciting.

"I dunno," I supplied lamely.

Even I knew I sounded lame, but the way she narrowed her eyes made me feel like a little boy.

Jin Sook snorted in amusement and rustled through her Gucci bag for her emery board to fix her nails. She wore a sleeveless black tunic that covered up to her neck, but the silky fabric draped around her small breasts in a way that was quite inviting. Frankly, though, after this long without cumming just about everything was distracting and inviting. Her white leather pants were expertly tailored to show off her incredibly long and slender legs, and the black platform heels added at least another 4 inches to her already intimidating height.

Still, I didn't know how to explain myself to this model-like woman, and I hoped Sun Hee would come back soon to protect me. Could Jin Sook notice the way my eyes lingered on her breasts?

"She's not even letting you have sex. I mean, either that or you're... Well, forgive me, but it sounds like you're not very good."

My jaw literally dropped. Did Jin Sook just say what I thought she said? Her words hit me like a slap across the face. I wasn't sure which was more shocking: the casual insult, or the fact she was talking about my sex life at all. How would she know I wasn't good in bed?

But Jin Sook acted like it wasn't much out of the ordinary. She was still casually buffing her nails and looked off to the side at the clock against the library wall.

"W-what?" I stammered. A million things were racing through my head, but I couldn't make sense of any of them.

Jin Sook turned to me briefly and smirked, then looked back at her nails. "You think a roommate can't hear the difference?"

It was like she had paralyzed me, rendering me nailed to this chair. I wanted to run and hide, I wanted to bury my face under my books. A part of me that I wasn't proud of wanted to shout obscenities at her. This humiliation suddenly was too much.

But most of all I needed to hear what Jin Sook was talking about. Had Sun Hee told her something?

"W-what?" I repeated. It was like I was on a loop.

"The sex noises, dummy. I'm her roommate. I hear things. Dummy." Jin Sook poked her emery board at me. Her tone was still one of boredom, but her eyes watched me closely. "And she sounds different with her other boyfriends."

I squirmed in my seat.

"You know she's been with other guys, yes?" It was more a statement than a question, yet her eyes demanded an answer.

I nodded.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" Jin Sook challenged.

I knew I needed to say something in response, some answer to her challenge. Jin Sook had never liked me, and she seemed to take obvious pleasure in making me squirm. She was saying... something about me here, and it wasn't good. This wasn't the first time she sought to embarrass me, and if I caved here, it wouldn't be the last. I needed to push back. I needed to speak up for myself.

My mouth opened... no words came out.

"It should," she smirked and continued to buff her nails. They were long and red. Sharp.

"What were you two talking about?" Sun Hee had suddenly appeared beside me again, back from her break. Her chair scrapped as she rejoined us at the table. She looked so cute, if a little tired, in her dark blue cardigan and yellow skirt. The gold chain she used to hold the key to my chastity cage was just visible around her neck.

Jin Sook stopped buffing her nails for a moment and lifted the emery board. She looked at me very directly. "I don't know. What were we talking about?"

"N-nothing," I started to lie, but then the sudden memory of that night in the club blazed in my mind. That night I had failed to speak up to Jin Sook, and I had promised never to do that again. I knew I couldn't lie to Sun Hee, even if it cost me dearly. The way she absently fingered the chain around her neck only reinforced the point. "We were talking about sex," I admitted while looking down at my hands.

Sun Hee's eyebrows raised. "Oh?" She crossed her legs and leaned closer.

"Jin Sook was asking whether I was... any good." I trailed off into a mumble, painfully aware that I was saying more than just the words. I was also telling Jin Sook something about my submissiveness. Assuming she didn't already know.

Jin Sook clucked her tongue and looked openly amused now, her emery board forgotten beside her. Sun Hee's eyebrows climbed still higher. Clearly she was surprised. The two girls traded a look that I couldn't read. Was that jealousy in Sun Hee's face? Possessiveness? Annoyance? There was a rivalry between them.

How much had she told her roommate?

When Sun Hee turned back toward me there was color in her face. She looked at me sideways, and for a moment I thought the topic would be dropped. But then Sun Hee cut - hard and deep. "Well... you are not very big," she said. Sun Hee spoke lightly yet deliberately, giving each word a clear enunciation that carried across the table.

Min Ha and the other guy looked up in surprise. It took them a moment to process what had been said, and then the guy laughed openly. Min Ha, flat-chested and shy with somewhat limp straight hair, looked at me with sympathy in her eyes, but she too glanced downward to my crotch as if to see if it was true. Jin Sook covered her laughter with her hand, hiding her white teeth behind her freshly painted nails.

"In fact," Sun Hee said, deliberately twisting the knife and speaking to her friends now. "He's pretty small."

In the moment, what I mostly felt was shock. I couldn't believe Sun Hee said this, and feeling all these eyes on me made my skin burn in humiliation. My cock seemed to shrivel and throb all at the same time.

Forcing myself to meet Jin Sook's eyes, I saw the truth: she knew. She knew I was beneath her. I loved Sun Hee and wanted only her, and yet where she was cute, Jin Sook was gorgeous. Tall, slender, sophisticated, worldly, Jin Sook could have any man she wanted, and she clearly expected a man with a large cock. It wasn't hard to imagine Jin Sook was a size queen. Knowing any chance I might ever have had with this woman was now ended somehow aroused me. It excited me that Jin Sook saw me as a tiny dicked loser, wholly inadequate for her. I was cut off. Emasculated.

And it aroused me more that my own girlfriend had made the cut.

Jin Sook said something in Korean and made the universal gesture with her fingers: small dick. The table erupted again in giggles. The guy pointed at me as the girls tittered. He practically beamed, no doubt pleased he wasn't the smallest at the table, triumphant that his Asian cock was bigger than mine, and I found myself intensely resentful of him. Even Sun Hee laughed and traded Korean with them.

I'm not sure if it was better or worse, not being able to understand what they were saying.

The expression on Min Ha's face might actually have been the painful, though. Pity.