All Comments on 'Sun Hee's Cruel Tease Ch. 02'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
damn..

Really enjoyed the new setting amd characters, super excited for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Sex ... sex ... sex ..."

One of my favorite things is when Sun Hee taunts our hapless narrator verbally. Not a lot of that in this installment, but what there is is quality. "Sex doesn't concern you."

Delighted and excited that we're edging ever closer to cuckolding scenarios - though metalimbic, ever the tease, never quite gets us there. I also like how Sun Hee, so sweetly cruel and dominant with our protagonist, is not fully in control with other men - how her culture and her own desires make her susceptible, even submissive, to them. It makes these situations feel even more sexually charged and unpredictable.

Nice long chapter, too. Glad I got this comment in before the inevitable haters and complainers show up. Please keep doing what you do, meta, it's awesome and appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

agreed. the verbal teasing is amazing. "are you going to miss for me?" was another highlight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story and tease

wow the tease... feels like i'm the narrator

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 7 years ago
Ok but a tad long

So I get what you were driving at and it definitely added to the story but this was really long for a chapter totally devoid of sex for either the narrator or Sun Hee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Are we ever going to get a payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Utterly exquisite

Each and every chapter is so lovely. So happy you're back and sharing again. Thank you so much.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 6 years ago
Wow!

This was an amazing chapter! But I wish it had been Cree who kissed Sung-hee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved how you made the sweet, pure, 'innocent' Sun Hee stand out against the backdrop of the dirty, sleazy bar. The metaphor of her ribbon getting lost and then trampled on, as if she had been soiled. Loved how Russ talked so crudely about her. The little flashes of Sun Hee's flesh and her sexuality.

You made us feel like we wanted to protect her from the place but at the same time-like all the guys in that bar, want to see her get taken.

I honestly feel like the narrator right now, I want to protect her but at the same time I want to see her get used sexually. And like the narrator I don't know if I really want that or not.

The story really does live up to the title of cruel tease, I am enjoying this immensely, don't feel the need to please some readers, take the story in which ever direction you want, the reason why this story is great is because it's your story, do as you please. I look forward to the next chapter.

BiDenialBoyBiDenialBoyover 6 years ago
Great series

I read the entire series last night and today. It's great stuff!

I like it that the focus is on Sun Hee. It's about her motivations and desires and discovery. And the narrator's obsession with her, and his difficulty understanding how much he loves being her chaste slave.

The narrator can be frustrating sometimes. He willingly keeps himself locked for Sun Hee. And Sun Hee has told him over and over that she does not want to have sex with him. She has made it clear from the beginning she wants to fuck other men. The narrator keeps agreeing, keeps telling her how much that turns him on. And he keeps almost accepting the reality.

It's understandable how part of him still thinks Sun Hee is pretending to not want his penis. He's having a hard time reconciling their mutual love with her desire to cruelly keep him pussyfree. It's interesting to see how she has realized that the two emotions are the same for her, that she expresses her love by being mean to him.

I'm looking forward to the narrator finally understanding that Sun Hee will be fucking other men. And teasing him about it in front of his friends and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Back on form

I thought you were lost with the last chapter, but you have Sun Hee back to her inscrutable insufferable lovely self. Just waiting on the next chapter. Will Min Ha or Jin-Sook play a bigger role? Will Sun Hee give him something special. I can't wait/

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big toy

Can you include in the next story sun hee using a big dildo? It would be soooo good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Constructive criticism

This has been by far my favorite erotic story ever, but I want bring a few points that have been brothering me the last few chapters, hopefully to help you improve what is already an amazing odyssey. So please accept the following as constructive criticism.

I feel like lately, the story has been turning around without moving forward. It seems like the last 2 chapters are a hiatus. They could have come anywhere during the story because almost no references are made to the main storylines. Actually, the last chapter feels like Sun Hee ch.3 all over again, both chapters being about her being a tease in a bar. As if nothing happened since. Truth is that a lot happened since!

In chapters 9, 10 and 11, you introduced some very promising storylines and I worry that you abandonned them. The elephant in the room here is : who has they key? The mystery surrounding this might be your most intriguing scenaristic idea, because it leads to all kinds of speculation. To see our narrator and Sun Hee act as if that was not an issue anymore is deceiving...

Another thing that comes to mind is Jin Sook hat box, that our narrator broke. Last thing we know is that he owes her money and Sun Hee intends to make him pay. Once again, this opens up so many possibilities that have yet to be fulfilled. Other storylines seem to have been abandonned as well. Where is Sebastian? Where is the black guy she was flirting with? Of course, maybe you have a plan and this will all be resolved in the next few chapters, but I just hope these intriguing storylines won't be abandonned.

Generally speaking, I believe the success of such a story relies on going further and further. We want to see Sun Hee pushing the line of what is acceptable a little more in every chapter. We want to see her increase her dominance a little more everytime. I personally don't want to see her act like she could have done 8 chapters ago, because it feels like the story is not evolving. I want to see her push the limits... and eventually cross the limits!

I agree with what you said once, that teasing is so much better! But I believe teasing can remain as good even if she crosses certain limits, like actual cuckolding for example. It would then open a whole new world of possibilities. But of course it's your story and I trust you imagination and writing skills at 100%. I don't know what you have in store but I look forward to read it. I only wrote that down because I love your story so much!

I hope your continue your good work for 100 more chapters!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An answer to the comment before....

Thank u first for ur constructive critisism... From my point of view ur totally right!!! I also feel like metalimbic is running around in a circle. There are so many options to push the story forward .... but it seems like (to me) our beloved author is not sure where or how to go on!

I am not sure but perhaps this is exactly the reason why metalimbic started all anew with another title although it is a continuation of Sun Hees story.

But dear Metalimbic:

I also think u should push the story (and of course ur narrator!!!) more further chapter by chapter by taking him to his limits (and over) and not by stopping a great storyline where u introduced a lot of persons who would normally have a lot of impact in his future life but suddenly vanished.

Somehow it seems to me that u have lost urself in ur story by spinning around.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
looking forward.

i love this story. it is my favorite one. but i want say, the main story has more impact than last 2. last 2 parts are very good but main 10 parts are awesome. i really enjoyed cruel teast ch.2, but it felt like this story is not getting forward, all events are circling around. its a request that please continue the main story. there are many possibilities and long way to go. i'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
get rid of the pool chapter

the pool chapter is the worst chapter i have read yet, choosing a different ending to it or get rid of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this whole series is lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please part three

Dying for part three I keep checking back everyday

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is there more coming or is this stopping at part 2? :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good one

dear metalimbic, due all respect, please start writing again. post gaps are very long, i'm really dying to read next part. make short parts but atleast post a story in every month or once in 2 month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Destructive criticism

I would be saddened but not surprised if metalimbic has been run off by all the negativity in these comments. Tactful, constructive feedback is fine, but these posts are full of rude, entitled folks who seem entirely unappreciative of the hours of effort metalimbic clearly invests in bringing us these FREE stories. I hope he knows there are plenty of us who truly appreciate it, and that he doesn't let a few thoughtless jerks make him say, "Why bother?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As a reply to the previous comment...

This story has 16101 views. I think that's all you need to know. Yeah, I also feel bad because of a few bad comments, but in the end this story has enjoyed tremendous success. Metalimbic has set the bar so high with his story, he made so many readers addicted and invested into the characters, that I think it's normal that when some feel a chapter doesn't deliver as much, it gets criticized more than it deserves, even though that's still a marvellous chapter compared to everything else that's written on Literotica.

I do wish we would get more updates from the writer, because I'm among those who come check here on a daily basis hoping for the next chapter, and this waiting is excruciating. I wonder if this long wait is just a master plan from the writer, teasing us the same way Sun Hee teases our hero... ;-) But I understand it takes time to write a good story, and I'm sure Metalimbic has a life outside of our beloved Sun Hee.

But maybe we should encourage him positively, so eveybody loving this story, please post a little comment! Or just say : "We love you Metalimbic!" (but we love Sun Hee even more, haha)

sciencecoopsciencecoopover 6 years ago

I mean, I love this story no matter what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sun Hee has put up with sexual frustration for too long

A woman like Sun Hee shouldn't have to put up with sexual frustration for any length of time, but particularly she doesn't deserve to endure such a long period without sex. She owes it to herself to go on a date with a man; a real man like Cree or Reggie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Update?

Could you please give an update on the story? It's been too long since we've heard from you, wondering if you're still continuing the story or not.

Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write again

Hey Metalimbic!

Please please please keep writing. I check back here every day in hope of any update at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
im giving up

Its been almost 6 months. Checking back every other day for an update. Its like binge watching a Netflix show and having to wait a year for more. Please update us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting for more

This is probably the best story on this entire site..i keep waiting and looking for update..plz post a new one and take the story forward

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is metalimbic still alive?

Hello? Please comment of something, keep us updated and if you don't feel like writing anymore at least make a proper ending to your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue!

Please come back with more of sun hee metalimbic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and the series as a whole. I'm hoping all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I hate it

But since I’ve read all of them you’ll understand that’s the point.

I want him to rape Sun Hee, keep her tied to door in his basement and humiliate her until she tattoos his name namely her neck.

I really hate both of them - please have them marry each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what should happen next

you should have sun-hee tie up the main character, and peg him with a strap on dildo.

What you should also do, is make the main character wear a strap op and fuck sun hee with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I really hope this gets continued. Such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Almost 2 years...

I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since we've last heard of Metalimbic. I've stopped coming here on a daily basis, hoping for the next chapter. But I still come, once in a while, hoping Sun Hee has something more in store for us. I've also read hundreds of other stories on this website, hoping to find something as good as this, but I've failed so far. I guess I'll have to read it again.

I hope it's not the end, but if that's it, well, I need to say thank you, Metalimbic, for writing such a delicious, exciting, captivating and tantalizing story. I wish there was a way we could pay you to continue that series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Such a great series

I hope the author picks it back up sometime...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The hope dies last

I'm lowkey still waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best writer on Literotica

So detailed, yet moves at a great pace. Keeps you hanging on every word. I really hope the author writes more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please...

One of the best stories I've read, please if you're still around, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Sun Hee! AQY

I have read the entire series now and am another follower of your writing. You develop the characters so well - this is on par w good literature and to me is unquestionably the best writing on this site.

It would be great if at some point you resume this or another series, but if not, thank you much for your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That asian girl teasing is good, I think would be good locked, pleasing her with tongue, teasing by her girlfriends to, but knowing Sun Hee's flirting, with others men, desire other men, even in chastity, it seemed to much. Thinking of it, it a turn off for me. If I was in his place, it would be a big heart broken break up, I wouldn't hable to stand it. Maybe cause she have the key of his freedom, if she disapprove, it would be blackmailed by her, or worse....

Anyway the teasing it's what I liked in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its been 4 years since the last chapter. I guess we can put this story into the inventory of stories that will not have an ending. Such a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please come back :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous