Sun-hi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sun-hi, do you think that Kira would like some quiet time with Chris?" I asked? "I notice how the two of them seem so familiar with each other. They seem like they are a couple already."

"I'll ask her today and see what she wants to do," Sun-hi replied. "I miss having quiet time with you also." she said softly.

"Me too." I replied.

Sun-hi called me later that day and asked if she could spend Friday and Saturday nights with me at my condo so that Kira and Chris could have those evenings to themselves. I readily agreed as it also meant that Sun-hi and I could also have those evenings to ourselves as well.

I had made dinner reservations at Silks at the Mandarin Oriental that evening. The food was terrific as usual. It was a favorite of ours as its menu was very contemporary with a strong Pan-Asian influence. Basically asian dishes with new and exciting twists!

Sun-hi had brought along an overnight bag. Chris had transferred his bag to Sun-hi's room earlier that day. I dropped Kira and Chris off at the hotel and we made arrangements to meet the next morning for brunch at the hotel around 10. Sun-hi told me later that it would give them enough time to get fresh bed sheets on the bed before we got there! I laughed and kissed her! Her eyes twinkled!

I set Sun-hi's bag in my guest bedroom and brought out fresh towels for her to use. I jumped into the shower right after she was done and was greeted by her fragrance! She smelled so good! Its amazing to me how much influence our olfactory facilities have over our thoughts.

After I was done, I dressed in a pair of sweat shorts and a T-shirt, and went out to the living room where Sun-hi was lounging in her nighty and a robe. We hugged and watched a little television before she started to nod off. I nugged her awake and suggested that we turn in.

I walked her to the door of the guest bedroom and she turned around to hug me, "Tad, would you let me sleep with you if we didn't do anything else?" she asked. "I know you want me, but I need to talk with Kira first." I could read uncertainty in her eyes as she turned her face to me.

"Sun-hi, nothing would please me more to go to sleep with you in my arms and wake up in the morning with you there."

"We can take our relationship further when we're ready."

She smiled, "Thank you Tad. I had hoped that you would understand." And she kissed me before leading me to my bedroom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sun-hi;

Tad is such a gentleman. I wanted to sleep with him and make love to him but didn't want to commit myself to him in that way until I talked with Kira and made sure that she was ok with Tad. As much as I liked him and think so much of him, if Kira doesn't like Tad, then I can't see taking it much further.

I am so glad that he understands. I think I am very lucky to have Tad.

We slept together that night. After we got into bed, I turned to Tad and laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beat slowly and strongly. He held me in his arms as he bent his head down to slowly kiss me. I died and went to heaven! We didn't make love that night but I could feel his hardness as I lay partially on him before falling asleep.

The next morning I awoke with Tad spooned against my back with his hard cock lodged in the crack of my behind. It was so erotic and exciting however I could not lead Tad in that direction yet. I turned to him and kissed his lips softly until he woke up.

"Good morning," I said as I smiled at him. "Thank you for last night."

He hugged me as he kissed me back; his tongue searching for mine; finding it, then making love with it! I was getting aroused just kissing Tad! I could feel my nipples harden and begin to tingle.

We cleaned up and dressed then Tad drove us back to the hotel. We called Kira from the lobby just to make sure that we wouldn't surprise them. But she and Chris were ready for us. We had a delightful brunch.

We spent the balance of the day playing tour guide for Chris. He had spent the bulk of his life in Arizona and very little time in San Francisco so he really enjoyed getting to see the sights. They had one more day in San Fran before they caught the early afternoon flight back to Arizona, so we left Saturday afternoon to drive up to Napa Valley and visited a couple of wineries. We stayed overnight and drove back to San Fran Sunday morning. On the way in, we dropped them off at the airport to save them the ordeal of getting there from the downtown area.

Sun-hi invited me over to enjoy the spa again so we swung by my place to pick up my swim suit and a change of clothes, then drove over to her hotel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sun-hi;

We had such a great time with Kira and Chris! I told Kira that I hope that I'll be a grandmother soon! She turned red and said so long as she doesn't have to deal with a younger sister in the near future! It was my turn to blush and turn red! She laughed and we hugged! Oh, I am so lucky to have such a good daughter!

"Kira, Chris is such a good man. I am very happy for you that you found Chris."

"Thank you mom. And I have to say the same about Tad. He loves you very much. That I can see!" Kira replied. "I hope that you'll invite us to your wedding!" I am happy that Kira likes Tad. I knew she would but I needed to make sure.

After we dropped Kira and Chris at the airport and stopped by at Tad's apartment to pick up some clothes, we returned to the hotel. I changed into the bikini that Tad liked so much. We went down to the spa area and found two unoccupied loungers that were side by side. After dropping into them, we applied our sun screen and laid back to relax and just enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

Then my pager went off. I always carry my pager when I am on property. When you work for a hotel, you are never off duty if you're on property. One of the penalties of working for a hotel. The needs of the customer take precedence over everything. Even if you work in accounting!

Noting that the number was the concierge, I picked up my inter-phone and called them. Then the sky fell on me!

"Miss Sun-hi, there is a gentleman here to see you. He said his name is Mr. Bae Soo Kim."

MY GOD!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tad;

Sun-hi's pager went off and she made her phone call, and then she sat up sharply and turned pale! She was trembling! Something was wrong! Something had instantly upset her!

Then she spoke, "Let me talk with him..." Sun-hi said. There was a pause then she was speaking in Korean. Softly and tentatively at first, then with anger and tears before she calmed down and ended the conversation.

She was silent for a long period of time before she said, "Tad, I need to go back to my room......... Now." She packed up her things quickly. I had to hurry to keep up with her as we left the spa area.

"What's wrong? Can I help you?" I asked. She wouldn't say a thing as we rode the elevator up to her room.

When we got to up to her room, she turned to me at the door and said, "I'm sorry Tad but I must deal with someone from my past." There were tears in her eyes. "I don't know how things will turn out with that person. But please, I need some time to deal with him and I ask that you be patient with me."

I retrieved my bag from her bedroom, "I don't know what that call was all about Sun-hi but whomever that was, I can see that they really upset you. Please let me help you." I asked her again.

"No Tad, this I have to do myself."

I took her hand in mine. "Then please know that I love you Sun-hi." As I moved to kiss her, she turned her cheek to me instead of kissing me on my lips. That phone call had really soured her mood and somehow it also involved our relationship. In a matter of minutes we went from two people who couldn't see enough of each other, to ...... I don't know what! I was confused by the abrupt turn of events.

As I opened her door to leave, Sun-hi called to me, "Tad, I am sorry that this is happening. I ask that you please understand that I do love you also and ask that you let me have some time to work on this."

"I hope that you will let me help you. Please call me soon." At least I could hope that she would call me soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sun-hi;

It was Bae Soo! How dare he show up after abandoning me more than 20 years ago! He left me to fend for myself! Who does he think he is!

I took the call and spoke to him briefly. He wanted to meet and resume our relationship! I was so upset that I angrily told him with certainty that we would never share the same household again! He wanted to explain why he left and asked if we could have dinner tonight. I told him no. But I would let him buy me lunch tomorrow at the hotel and only at the hotel. I would listen to what he had to say but only at a place where I felt safe.

Tad didn't know what happened. I need to tell him but now was not the time to do so. I was angry and upset. I knew if I tried to explain what happened between Bae Soo and me that I would probably have some very unkind words to say that might shock Tad.

We left the spa and returned to my room. I felt angry and upset. Bae Soo had ruined my day with Tad. Tad was upset also; I could see it in his eyes and actions. He asked to help me, but I cannot involve him. At least not until I meet with Bae Soo and find out what he really wants.

Tad said that he understands but I can see that his is frustrated. He said that he loves me and I love him also; I told him so also. I hope that he understands.

After Tad left, my anger at Bae Soo continued to boil. The more I sat in my room, the angrier I got. I needed to get my mind off of Bae Soo so I dressed and went to my office in the accounting department.

As I entered the office, Millie told me that someone had delivered flowers for me and handed me the envelope that had been attached to the flowers. It was from Bae Soo. I put my head down and closed my eyes. It seemed like a bad dream. I threw the card away. I told Millie to put the flowers out in the hallway and that I didn't want to see anyone.

"It's too late, Sun-hi, he's in your office." Millie replied as she pointed to my door.

"Please call Security," I asked Millie.

"No need to," a voice boomed out as Bae Soo came out of my office. "I just want to talk with you alone. Just us." he asked.

"Until I know what you want, I will not agree to being alone with you. Please leave. We will talk tomorrow over lunch."

"No, you will come with me now!" he yelled as he moved toward me. I ran from the office with Bae Soo on my heels! I hoped that Millie was calling Security! I kicked off my high heels and took the fire exit stairs hoping that Bae Soo would not have an advantage over me. I could hear his voice close behind me as he yelled for me to stop! Cussing at me in Korean! Stupid Woman! He yelled!

I pulled my cell phone out of its bracket holder and tried calling Security however their line was busy! I called Tad's cell phone and got his voice mail! I was about to leave a message when Bae Soo reached me and grabbed the collar of my blouse! I screamed and threw my phone at him and hit him on his face! He cursed at me but he released his hold on me! I turned and fled down the stairs as fast as I could!

I was leaping down the stairs and reached the main floor exit door just a few steps ahead of Bae Soo! I was through it as he leaped and slammed into the door frame!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tad;

Sun-hi was upset at someone. That phone call really got her angry. She wouldn't even kiss me but she said she loved me. I don't know what's going on. I took the elevator to the lobby then stood there for a few moments trying to decide what to do. I couldn't decide whether I should just go home and let Sun-hi solve her problem her way, or go back upstairs and ask Sun-hi to please tell me what's going on! Perhaps I should do that.

She'll probably be upset with me but at least I'll know what's going on; at least I hope so. But then again, she said that she wanted to handle the situation herself. Ok, Tad, let's not get too carried away. Sun-hi said that she'd handle it. And she knows that I want to help. Perhaps that's all I can do or say for now.

I went outside and gave my car claim ticket to Thomas. He called one of the bellmen over to retrieve my car from the parking lot. We stood chatting about nothing when my cell phone rang alerting me to a voice message. I probably couldn't get a cell signal while in the hotel itself. As I retrieved the message, all I could hear was a scream and a man yelling in Korean, banging sounds then footsteps clanging down a stair well! It dawned on me that the scream came from Sun-hi!

"Thomas," I yelled, "Sun-hi is in trouble!" I turned and ran into the lobby with Thomas right behind me, in time to see Sun-hi hurtle out of the fire exit stair well! Her eyes were open wide and ablaze with fear as she ran bare foot into the lobby!

I yelled out to her, "Sun-hi!" She turned to run to me as an oriental man came out of the fire exit also, running after her! He almost had her in his grasp as I dropped my bag and ran to her!

Her assailant saw that Thomas and I were running toward them, so he turned around and ran out of the lobby taking the parking garage exit! I grabbed Sun-hi and took her into my arms while Thomas continued to run after the man, speaking rapidly into his inter-phone.

Sun-hi was frazzled and crying and shaking from her ordeal! She clung to me desperately as I tried to soothe and calm her down! Security came running through the lobby, some taking the garage exit while two others helped me take Sun-hi to a back room office. She refused to let me go.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sun-hi;

My God! My God! Bae Soo almost had me! Why is he doing this! He's going to get me!

I ran into the lobby and heard Tad call my name! Tad! He's here!

I ran to him and he took me into his arms! I know I'm crying and shaking but I feel safe with Tad! Safe from Bae Soo!

We were led to an office behind the concierge desk by Security. I could hear interphone conversations between Security Personnel, Thomas and some other people. They seemed to be chasing Bae Soo in the parking garage.

Tad wanted to get me water to drink but I wouldn't let him go! "No! Don't leave me! Hold me!" I cried to him! He hugged me tightly as I cried and cried!

I finally calmed down enough to tell Tad and our Security people what happened. All the events from my coming to America till today and Bae Soo. Tad continued to hold me throughout the interview and I took comfort from him. I am sooooo glad he was in the lobby. I was so glad that he was here with me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tad;

She's safe and in my arms. That's all I care about. She's safe.

As hotel Security interviewed Sun-hi, her story was explained along with Bae Soo Kim's involvement. How they had come to America to find a better life and how he abandoned her after finding out that she was expecting. How she had struggled to make a better life for her daughter and herself, and how he now suddenly appeared. How he had talked his way into waiting in her office then chasing her after she refused to talk with him in private.

Thomas walked into the office a few minutes later and reported that they had caught Bae Soo and had turned him over to the police. They had taken him to their station and would interrogate him later that night. But he was in custody and no longer a threat to Sun-hi.

I could see her visibly relax upon hearing what Thomas had to say.

Sun-hi thanked Thomas for his help in apprehending Bae Soo and also thanked the Security people for their help as well. They all smiled and Thomas said it best, "Miss Sun-hi, we are family and we protect each other!" She hugged them all and they cried as she did! It was all so emotional.

Millie came down a few minutes later and the two gals embraced and cried with each other. It gave me a few minutes to slip out and borrow a tissue box and a glass of water from reception. Sun-hi dabbed her face to remove the evidence of her ordeal and someone came in with a pair of house slippers for her to wear back to her room.

Then she turned to me and hugged me tightly, "And thank you Tad for being there when I needed you and thank you for not being angry with me." she whispered in my ear.

After Security was done with her, I took her back up to her room. She plopped down on her sofa exhausted from the afternoon's events. She called quietly to me, "Tad, hold me please." I sat beside her and took her into my arms as she began to cry again.

I took her another 30-minutes before she calmed down. As she did, she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. We sat on her sofa for more than 15 minutes until I decided that she would probably be more comfortable in her bed. So I tried to pick her up without waking her up. No chance of that. She woke with a start as soon as I moved.

"Sun-hi, you're tired. Let's put you to bed so that you'll be more comfortable." I told her as I picked her up.

She laid her head on my shoulder and hugged me as I carried her to her bedroom.

"When Kira was small, I used to read stories to her about a knight in shining armor that would rescue princesses. I never thought that I would one day have my own knight in shining armor that would rescue me." Sun-hi said as she look intently into my eyes.

I stopped and kissed her, "thank you beautiful princess...." I replied.

"Tad, thank you." She said quietly as she smiled and kissed me again. "I need to take a shower. I feel so unclean. Will you join me, please?"

I smiled, took her in my arms, and kissed her in response. That kiss was light and tentative. Our next kiss that followed was a long and drawn out affair as I sought her lips with my tongue, which soon parted allowing her tongue to caress mine. As we ended the kiss I looked at her with her eyes slowly opening then looking into mine; searching for my feelings, then feeling my love for her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sun-hi;

He is my knight in shining armor! I feel so safe in his arms. I never want him to leave me alone; ever! I want him to take me and make me his. Tonight! Now!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tad;

She led me into her bathroom and we took each other's clothes off; garment by garment, until we stood naked in each other's presence. We embraced again, sending electric sparks throughout my body as she pressed her warm and soft breasts into my chest and her pubic hair rubbed against my hard cock.

As we kissed again, I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her groin into mine which pushed my hard shaft against her vaginal lips and clit. Sun-hi responded with a groan as she rubbed herself against my cock.

"Oh Tad, I am on fire!" she cried as she lifted a leg to wrap around my waist.

With her open to me, I reached down and softly caressed her womanhood slowly, lightly running the tips of my fingers up and down her slit. Sun-hi groaned in appreciation and tightened her embrace. I dipped my finger into her slit to pick up some of her moisture then placed light pressure on her clit. As I softly rubbed her labia then circled her clit, she became increasingly aroused.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried with her head leaning back, "what are you doing to me?"

"Oh! ....... Oh!........ please....... don't stop ..... feels so good......." she continued to moan as she slowly built toward her release.