All Comments on 'Sun Kissed'

by Hand_On_The_Quill

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fantastic story ! please write more in that cuckold vibe !

More please, we have to read such mastepieces during quarantinne:)

hornycarolhornycarolabout 4 years ago
wow

This was a well written, erotic mind blower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotic and well written

A really in depth erotic story by a really good writer. Well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Nothing hotter than having a hung stud use your wife daily as a Cum slut.

Trailrider13Trailrider13about 4 years ago

I have been reading erotica for 60 years and this is one of the best I have ever read. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiofull written

And I don't mean just the sexual descriptions.

wonderfulwonderfulabout 4 years ago

Great story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanx

One of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

Please write more like this.

Thank you!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Well written......but!

Not wanting to be picky because as a story it was good, the bit that I can’t get my head around is how she seemed willing to have unprotected sex not once but with three complete strangers. For a supposedly educated couple this would be tantamount to idiocy on a large scale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bliss.

Such a wonderfully told fantasy adventure!

If this happened to me and my sexy little wife, it would be a dream come true....!

More of the same would be very much appreciated!

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
Mostly enjoyable

It was pretty well written a few typos here and there.

I'm happy to roll with the lack of safe sex as it's your universe and no mention of STDs was made. IMO if you do you have to own it.

I liked how Tom maintained some semblance of control, though did seem to lose it at times -

When Darrell took her for a walk - no discussion or permission to bring her back topless or ruin her clothes. Was a bit concerning that she was saying his mood turned dark and Tom did not react.

With the old man on the beach - no mention of fucking had been made he just did it. Even if he wanted it he should have said that Cederic would go 1st as he was the virgin, just something to remind them.

Filming with Darrell's phone - he should have deleted that or transferred it to his own, how has no control over those images.

I quite liked how Darrell referred to him as Boss-man etc, no disrespect for the giver, but it seemed little for the gift. I hate it even in the heat of the moment, calling her all sorts of names; but referring to her as a bitch when he 1st turned up at the beach he should have been told off for and cut off.

I suppose those comments site with STDs, it's your universe, those are just my preferences.

Thanks for sharing.

gordo12gordo12about 4 years ago
Well written and hot!

Sadly the score doesn't reflect the excellent writing. But that's Loving Wives. 5*

SinSinabout 4 years ago
Suberbly written

This story is very nicely written indeed, good to see all the hot little details, this is really an examplary story for this category, enjoyed it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
E2 - Excellent and Erotic

Superb writing. I felt I was right there on this island. Had to read it twice, so far. Your descriptions made me almost see, smell and taste the various scenes. I would have liked more details of their last couple of weeks of fun on the island. Hot story. More, please.

depechdepechabout 4 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot! Great Story.

I loved it. Read it three times right off the bat. The only suggestion to make the story more realistic is to add more struggles during the process of her transformation. It would make the story even more tantalizing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent. As usual.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Excellent. Hot humping fun.

depechdepechover 3 years ago
So HOT! Awesome story

Just like every one of your previous stories, this one is HOT!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 2 years ago

A great piece of erotic literature. I read it several times and then sent it to my wife and her response was "Wow, finally a good writer on Literotica! You put all the pieces in their correct order and pushed all the right buttons. We are looking for more from you.

miranurmiranur7 months ago

Beautiful! 5 stars. The only suggestion to make this believable is a much slower transformation for her. It takes much longer in reality.

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent gem to encourage even an uptight conservative wife to transform to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand that nearly all women, 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It's perfectly fine .

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Important to be safe with condoms and HPV vaccination to protect against cervical cancer.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

A good story, but the name calling crap dropped the score from a 5 to a 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous