Sun, Sand and Skin: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you blaming me?" Emma asked, sounding pissed off. "I'm not your mum. I made you put cream on this morning and then Adam offered to top you up. Take some responsibility."

"Sorry, didn't mean to blame you."

"Well, try and be a bit of a better boyfriend. You've hardly spoken to me all day."

What could you say to that? Dan thought she was being harsh but knew better than to protest. Instead he followed her inside, surprised that she was still in her bikini. However, he was relieved that the bottoms covered everything so Ryan wouldn't have come into contact with any bare buttock earlier.

He sat down next to Emma and gratefully accepted a glass of white from Ryan. He took a sip before putting it down on the table, the cool, crisp liquid instantly beginning to work its magic. The chat resumed from breakfast as they piled salad, cheese and meat onto their plates. Half way through the meal, Emma squeezed his hand under the table and he turned and smiled at her. Everything was going better. Eventually plates and glasses ceased to be replenished and lunch started to wind down.

"So I'll drive us down to the beach after lunch," said Ryan, putting his knife and fork together. "Everyone up for that?"

There was general assent from around the table.

"Er, I think I'll pass," said Dan. "I've had enough sun for now."

"Rookie mistake," crowed Adam.

"Yeah, yeah," muttered Dan.

Emma turned to him as the others tidied up. "Sure you won't come?"

"I want to but I'm really sore. I'm sorry. I love you."

"I love you too," Emma said with a sad smile and a kiss.

Dan watched them all get ready and leave. He had fantasied that this holiday would be an opportunity to show Emma off on the beach in a bikini for the first time. Now she would be doing it with another man. Two other men, he reminded himself, but at least Ryan had a girlfriend. Adam, on the other hand, was single, had the body of a Greek adonis and - Dan swallowed - clearly had a big dick that he was not at all shy of showing off. How had he ended up in this situation?

* * *

"I still can't believe you did it!"

"When in Rome, babe," Ali replied with a smile.

Dan had dragged his lounger into the shade and was back in the flow of his book when the rest of the group returned from the beach and spilled into the courtyard on a wave of noise. After they'd left, he'd had another beer and a swim to cool down which had dissipated his stupid worries about Adam. By late afternoon, his mood was completely restored and he was fully back in holiday mode.

"Did what?" he asked, putting down his book.

Emma had a funny look on her face and her eyes were shiny with excitement. "Ali went topless. Just whapped her baps out."

"I didn't whap my baps out!" Ali protested to uproarious laughter from Ryan, Adam and Emma. "I just avoided getting tan lines. Like most of the other women on the beach."

Dan tried very hard to keep a poker face but his insides lurched with speculation and regret. What had he missed? How topless had Ali been? Topless as in, she'd undone her straps while lying facedown on a towel in order to keep her back even? Or as in, she'd, well, whapped them out for everyone to see? Had Adam rubbed cream into her arse and copped an eyeful of her tits all in one day?

"Sure, but most of the women on the beach didn't have those puppies," Adam said. "Although did you see that MILF in the yellow thong diagonally down from us?" he asked, turning to Ryan, hand raised.

Ryan nodded and completed the high five.

"Hey, no high fiving other women's breasts! Or referring to them as puppies," said Ali with a mock pout.

"Good point," said Adam, utterly undaunted. "Bro, your girlfriend has amazing tits!"

Ryan cracked up, doubling over in laughter while holding his arm up to complete another high five from his brother.

Was Adam not at all bothered? His little brother was perving on his girlfriend's tits! "You seem to have enjoyed yourself at the beach, Adam," Dan said pointedly.

"Who wouldn't?" he replied with zero concern and receiving zero censure in return. He smirked. "No need to be bitter just because you missed out."

Dan blushed which didn't go unnoticed by Adam whose smirked widened.

"They are kinda crazy, Ali," he continued. "I've never seen a uniboob like that in real life." Was this guy going to talk about his future sister-in-laws tits all evening? And what the fuck was a uniboob?

But Ali just laughed. "Please don't say I have a uniboob, it sounds super dumb."

"Oh right, you're a scientist. How about symetria?"

"Symmastia, dumbass. And no, that sounds like I have a disease. You can just congratulate me on my epic boobs."

"Ali, you have truly epic boobs." Adam paused. "Emma, I think you've probably got epic boobs too," he said, turning and bowing. "Shame you didn't share them with us," he added, somewhat spoiling the chivalrous effect.

Emma blushed. "Well, yes, they are pretty epic, thank you. But they are only for sharing with Dan." Dan's heart and dick both grew a size when she said that, love and lust rising up inside him. "Enough talk about boobs though," continued Emma. "I'm starving. What should we make for dinner?"

"Well, actually I've made coq au vin. It should be ready in half an hour or so," Dan said. He said it casually but he knew he was putting down an ace.

"Seriously?" It was Emma who spoke but it looked like she spoke for everyone given their surprised faces. They'd obviously assumed he'd just been lying here all day.

"When in Rome," said Dan. "Wait, does that work?"

Everyone laughed and Dan relaxed considerably. He'd made a tit of himself earlier but he obviously regained a chunk of social status thanks to BBC Good Food.

"Sorry, I didn't know if you had anything planned," he said to Ryan, laying it on a bit thick. "I hope it was okay to use the chicken."

"Sure! I just bought some nice looking stuff; I didn't have a plan for everything. Good work, dude!" said Ryan. Ali nodded and turned her megawatt smile on Dan.

"Yeah, great to have a maid service," chipped in Adam.

Fuck off, Adam, Dan thought to himself as he smiled benignly. He checked his phone. "It probably needs another 20 minutes. So there's time for a shower and to change if people want."

Everyone nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, I need to get this sand out of my butt crack," said Ali.

Adam raised an eyebrow at Ryan. Ryan turned and raised an eyebrow at Dan. Dan wasn't sure entirely what was expected of him but he was glad to be included and definitely couldn't keep a poker face. He started laughing and Ryan and Adam immediately joined in.

Ali rolled her eyes. "Boys," she said dismissively to Emma. Then she squealed as Ryan smacked her on her apparently sand-filled bum.

"We're just all very concerned about your butt crack. Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

"Let me know if you need any help, bro."

Ryan good naturedly gave Adam the finger as he propelled Ali upstairs with his hand on her arse. Dan and Emma followed, although Dan let Emma walk under her own steam. As he closed their bedroom door behind him, he realised this was the first time they'd been alone all day. He opened his mouth to speak but Emma got there first.

"Sorry for snapping at you earlier, you silly billy," said Emma as she turned and hugged him. "It just wasn't how I expected our first morning to go."

"I'm sorry too. It's not what I expected either. And I certainly wasn't expecting Adam to show up." Dan thought about stopping there but plunged on. "He's a bit of a dick. Did you hear the way he was going on about Ali's breasts?"

"He's not a dick. He's just young and cocky."

"Okay, fine. Well, I wasn't expecting to have a young, cocky guy rubbing suncream on you this morning."

"Oh, is that what this was all about?" said Emma in exasperation. What what was about? thought Dan. "It's just sunscreen. He's a nice guy; you'd get on with him if you made the effort. Although you were doing some good male bonding over Ali's bum just now."

"Are we fighting?" Dan asked. Emma didn't actually sound like she was fighting. Was he the one who wanted a fight?

"No! I'm just saying you need to be a bit less uptight. I'm happy and I want you to be happy."

"I am happy. Promise! So you had a good time at the beach?"

"The best. The sea is lush; it's like stepping into a bath. Oh, it is so awesome to be on holiday!" Emma pulled her baggy T-shirt over her head and let it fall to the floor. "What do you think?" she asked, striking a pose. "Enjoying the bikini? Even though the goodies are all under wraps?"

"Yeah, it looks great. And you didn't feel too exposed?"

"I felt a bit weird here by the pool, particularly with Adam showing up. But I felt positively frumpy on the beach! It is the least I've ever worn and everyone from teenagers to grandmas was wearing less than me. And that is without even mentioning Ali being practically naked next to me. Jeez!"

"You don't look frumpy, you look gorgeous," said Dan. He immediately pictured Emma in her bikini next to the practically naked Ali, both their bodies glistening in the sun.

"This full coverage one was just the warm-up. I also brought a 'cheeky' one and a..." She blushed. "A skimpy one. I like this one." She looked down at her body. "And I might even wear it in England. But it just isn't going to cut it here."

"It cuts it with me." Dan stepped forward and kissed her. "Time for a quickie?"

"No, absolutely not," said Emma but not unkindly. "There will be time for a longie later though."

Dan smiled but couldn't help reflecting that it was Ryan and Ali who'd had the 'longie' last night. Then his stupid mind jumped to Adam. How long did Adam last? And just how long was he? A strange feeling of anxiety crept over him and his smile curdled

Emma obviously sensed something as she pulled him into an embrace. "We were talking about going back to the beach tomorrow. Think you will be up for it, lobster boy?" Emma gently stroked his back to take the sting out of the tease.

"Definitely."

"Any particular reason?" Emma asked. She had that gleam in her eye again.

"What do you mean?" Dan was aiming for total innocence but wasn't sure he'd landed it.

"I think maybe Adam had your number earlier, sweetie. Were you defending Ali's honour or did you feel left out?" Emma's demeanour suggested she was entirely cool with this but Dan was still wary.

"You know what they say: why have hamburger when you can have steak?"

"A good line, babe, but no way is Ali a hamburger. More like... "Emma looked contemplative. "Fillet versus ribeye."

Dan laughed, half in amusement, half in exasperation. "Wow, that's a new one! But I don't like to think of women as meat!"

"Let me put it this way then: which were you most upset about, Adam putting suncream on me or you not getting to put suncream on Ali?"

"Both!" said Dan impulsively and then immediately regretted it.

But Emma just laughed. "Busted! Well, you don't need to worry on either front. I didn't start creaming myself when Adam started creaming me. He is soooo not my type! Although his body is pretty tasty. Which you are in no position to cast judgement on since you were drooling all over Ali." Dan started to protest but Emma put her finger to his lips, stopping him. "Which I don't mind in the slightest. She's got a banging little bod. And..." Emma's smile widened. "...she's not at all shy about sharing it. As I'm sure you'll find out tomorrow."

"I won't even notice her with you there." Emma punched him in the chest and smiled; she clearly appreciated the sentiment, even if she didn't believe it. "Not tempted to join her?" Dan asked, trying to steer the conversation away from him.

"No way!"

"Worried hers are better than yours?" Perhaps he was playing with fire but Dan wanted to demonstrate to Emma he wasn't uptight and could give as well as he got.

Emma smiled. It was a smile of sexual confidence that was as arousing as it was rare for her. "No," she said simply.

Dan licked his lips. "Prove it."

Emma's smile became even more lascivious as she reached behind herself and undid her bikini top, letting it drop to the floor.

Dan hadn't been lying about her looking gorgeous in her bikini but she definitely looked better out of it; he never tired of the sight of her naked glory. Not to mention her breasts looked twice as big once they were released from their shackles. Adam would have killed to get his hands on them.

"I do need to have a shower and get clean. But do you want a quick suck first?" she asked, holding one exquisite breast aloft.

Dan didn't need asking twice. He dived on them, gently motorboating himself and making each salty nipple hardened in his mouth as Emma's hands gripped his hair.

"Fuck," breathed Dan as he came up for air. "Can I just have you for dinner?"

Emma shook her head. "Coq au vin now, cock au Dan later." She waved kittenishly and stepped in the bathroom. Dan got a quick flash of her pouting sex as she pulled her bottoms down before the door swung shut and blocked his view. He stood there, just listening to the shower, until his erection subsided and he could go downstairs.

* * *

Dinner was long and slow and boozy. The bottle of the red for the pot was joined by two more for the table which were rapidly supplemented by another two. Dan graciously accepted plaudits for his cooking and the conversation flowed as freely as the wine.

"So, coffee or cognac?" asked Ryan, as everyone leaned back, stuffed.

Emma blew out her cheeks. "Or some water!?"

"Booooo!" said Ryan and Adam simultaneously.

"Too late for coffee," said Ali.

"Never too late for cognac!" said Adam.

"Okay, but just a small one for me," said Emma.

"Yeah, me too," said Dan.

"I'll have a large one," leered Adam.

But Ryan's measures all seemed to be one size and that size was 'generous'. Adam made a performance of swirling and sniffing his drink before taking a large gulp. "You know what time it is?" he asked.

"Time for you to do the washing up?" replied Ryan.

Adam ignored him. "We've ticked off pool and beach so that only leaves one item left for the holiday trifecta."

"Oh?" asked Emma.

"Hot tub," said Adam with a smirk.

"Ooh!" Emma giggled. She had only taken a dainty sip of her brandy but was clearly already more than tipsy from the wine. "Let me go and get my stuff."

"Great idea," said Ryan.

"I'll tidy up," said Ali.

"I thought it was Adam's turn?" said Dan.

"Just help me clear the table and I can do the rest. Adam can be our bitch tomorrow."

"Your mum can be my bitch tomorrow."

Ali rolled her eyes indulgently.

"Do you want a hand?" Ryan asked.

"No, don't worry, babe, you did all the shopping and stuff earlier. I know where everything is and it won't take me long. Keep the tub warm for me!"

By the time they'd cleared the table, Emma was back downstairs, dressed in the same bikini as earlier. She patted her bare tummy. "Gonna have to slow down on the calorific intake at some point this holiday." Everyone rushed to reassure her that she was being silly which gave Ryan and Adam a chance to freely run their eyes up and down her semi-clothed body.

The three boys were still all wearing their swimming stuff so they just needed to take their tops off as they all walked out to the raised gazebo area at the back of the courtyard. The sun might have gone down but the temperature had barely dropped.

Dan was relieved to see that Ryan was wearing normal swimming shorts, albeit in some fancy and no doubt expensive print, and that he was nowhere near as ripped as Adam. Okay, yes, he was definitely in better shape than Dan but the contrast wasn't quite as stark. Dan made a mental note to start going to the gym once he got back to the UK.

But going to the gym a couple of times a week was never going to get him looking like Adam. His eyes instinctively flicked to that bright red bulge. Unfortunately, Dan was obviously drunker or just less subtle than he thought as Adam caught him looking and winked. Dan felt his cheeks turning the same colour as Adam's overly stuffed Speedos.

Ryan got in first then Emma. To Dan's surprise, Adam then got in beside Emma sandwiching her between the Coxon brothers. There was no way of saying anything though so he just got in opposite his girlfriend. She smiled at him clearly untroubled by the seating arrangements. Still, he reflected, maybe this meant that Ali would end up next to him.

"Right, let's get the jets on," said Ryan. He pressed some buttons and suddenly the tub filled with bubbles.

"Oh wow!" said Emma in surprise.

"Ha! That's what the girls always say," laughed Adam. "Better than a power shower, eh?"

Emma elbowed Adam good naturedly while Dan gritted his teeth.

"Ah, what a way to relax," Adam continued.

"After a hard day of doing absolutely nothing," Ryan said.

"Hey, I've crossed timezones."

"A timezone. Singular," corrected Emma.

"Fine, fine, I like to relax, so shoot me. Speaking of which, I know girls love to take their bras off at the end of a hard day. So, Emma, if you want to really relax and take off that nasty constrictive bikini then go ahead, we're all friends here."

Are we? thought Dan. Ryan shook his head in silent laughter.

"I'm perfectly happy as I am, thank you," said Emma primly. "Save it for Ali," she added, making suggestive eye contact with Dan.

"Not really fair though, is it? We're already topless," said Adam, rearing out of the water to show off his ripped chest. "I'm just looking for gender equality."

"Equality isn't equity," replied Emma sniffly but Dan could see her eyes roving over Adam's body before it sunk back into the water.

"How very woke. Fine," said Adam and he quickly whipped off his Speedos and put them on the side of the hottub. You couldn't see anything because of the bubbles but Dan was still shocked. Adam was now sat next to his girlfriend entirely naked.

Ryan laughed. "He's got you there, Emma."

Emma just looked stunned.

"Oh yeah, feels good to release the beast. Bit of a tight squeeze, know what I mean? I'm sure you have the same problem, Emma." Adam put his hands behind his head and spread out with a sigh. His foot touched Dan's causing Dan to instinctively jerk his back. He realised Adam's naked thigh had to be pressed up against Emma's leg.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting that!" Emma took a sip of her drink to cover her surprise. "Hrmm. Well... if you all do it, I'll consider it."

Dan couldn't believe what he was hearing. How drunk was Emma?

"Sure, why not?" said Ryan immediately. Before Dan could even process what was happening, his flamingo print shorts joined his brother's on the side.

Emma looked equally surprised. She'd obviously not expected her bluff to be called so quickly and comprehensively.

Adam decided to press his advantage. "Dan, my man, the balls in your court. Unless you are a chicken as well as a lobster."

"What the fuck? Is this primary school or something?" asked Dan angrily. "Bit weird that you are pressuring another man to get naked."

"Oh, that's right, I forgot." Adam was wearing a big smug grin. "You're a homophobe."

Dan made the wanker sign at him at the same time Ryan said: "Cool it, Adam." It was the first time Ryan had shown any sign that life wasn't just all shits and giggles. Adam spread his hands in a deeply insincere gesture of peace.

There was no way Dan was going to be pushed into getting naked by some dickhead student's crude reverse psychology but Emma's words from upstairs in the bedroom ran around his head. Was this an opportunity for him to be less uptight? To help Emma with her body issues? "Were you serious, Emma?" he asked, finally.