Sun, Sand and Skin: Day 02

Story Info
An unexpected guest leads to humiliation for Dan.
8k words
4.45
15.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/24/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan awoke with a feeling of deep contentment.

The light coming through the blinds had a warm, buttery quality you never got in London. The heat was like a soothing balm. His balls felt pleasantly empty and his dick felt pleasantly full. He had nothing ahead of him today except rest and relaxation. Maybe some sun, sand and skin. Maybe a morning repeat of last night...

Emma was still asleep beside him. He checked his phone. 9.15. That seemed an allowable time to wake her. He rolled over and kissed her with a grin. "Morning, gorgeous."

Emma grunted so Dan tried again.

"Let me sleep," she groaned, pushing him away with her hand. "God, I'm knackered. Those guys kept me up all night."

She turned away and encased herself in the duvet, terminating the conversation.

Dan lay there slightly stunned. Emma's response had taken him off guard and jarred him out of his good mood. They'd heard Ryan and Ali having sex last night; had they kept going after he fell asleep? He realised that the hand Emma had shoved him away with carried a strong musky smell. The musky smell, now he thought about it, of vagina. And not the smell of a hand that had had a naughtly little stroke either; rather, it was the funk of fingers curled deep inside pussy.

He'd orgasmed inside Emma and fallen asleep like a caveman while his girlfriend had lay next to him masturbating to get herself off. Masturbating to the sound of her friends fucking. Fucking longer and louder than he had been able to.

The sunshine of his morning had evaporated and he rolled out of bed with his mind roiling. As he did so, he had to awkwardly adjust course to avoid standing on last night's condom, lying where he'd left it on the carpet. Gross. He picked it up and tossed in the ensuite bin before having a piss. He showered and dressed, hoping all the time Emma would wake up and call him back to bed. But no.

Downstairs, he poked about in the kitchen. Dan desperately wanted a cup of tea but obviously there was no milk. The fridge only contained a jar of jam and several coke can-sized lagers. He found coffee but not sugar so winced his way through a scalding cup of bitter black coffee. It was deeply unsatisfying and not what he was used to chucking onto an empty stomach first thing. But of course there wasn't any food either. Then he remembered what Ryan had said about bread and thought he could at least make himself useful.

It was a beautiful morning and the village was like something out of a postcard. Dan felt some of his earlier contentment returning. He nodded and smiled at an old man with a dog as he retraced his steps from last night in order to find the bakery. Once inside, his pitiful French was at least equal to the task of ordering some baguettes and croissants. Although he did manage to refer to milk as 'leche'. His French was definitely exhausted when the middle aged woman behind the counter launched into a rapid fire interrogation at the end but he caught the word "Coxon" and realised she had guessed why he was in the village.

He nodded and smiled, his new technique for engaging the French. "Oui, avec Ryan Coxon."

The older lady's grin widened and she fanned herself. Dan had no idea what she said next but it contained the word 'Ryan' and was clearly highly complimentary. He smiled and nodded again but it felt a bit forced this time.

Dan walked back to the house and let himself into the courtyard. Someone - a man - was doing laps in the pool. Ryan, Dan assumed. But Ryan had dark hair... Dan stopped and looked more closely at the figure approaching him with a rapid front crawl.

The man stopped at the edge, pushed his wet hair out of his eyes and looked up at Dan.

"Hi, I'm Adam."

"Er, okay?" said Dan, more than a little nonplussed.

"Ryan's brother."

"Oh, right." Dan remembered the conversation at the airport yesterday. "I thought you'd swapped with Ryan."

"Plans fell through, flights were cheap, here I am. Let me get out and say hello properly."

Before Dan could respond, Adam hauled himself out of the pool and offered his dripping hand. Dan took a step back before automatically shaking the proffered hand, slightly unnerved by their physical proximity. Adam clearly spent a lot more time than Dan did exercising, a fact that was readily apparent since Adam was wearing only a pair of bright red Speedos. A pair of Speedos that Dan couldn't help noticing bulged out considerably.

This hadn't been the poolside skin that Dan had been hoping to see today...

Adam seemed totally unconcerned about the fact he was standing basically naked in front of a stranger. "The plane was at stupid o' clock this morning so I couldn't resist diving in." He waved his hand to the side of the pool. Dan's eyes followed and saw that Adam's suitcase was split open by the sun loungers with what were presumably his travel clothes on top.

"Um, great," said Dan. "Well, er." He hefted the bag of bread. "I'm just going to go in and get breakfast ready."

"Cool, cool. I'm gonna do some more lengths and then I'll be inside."

Before Dan could say anything, Adam had already stepped backwards into the pool with a splash.

Great, two of them, Dan thought to himself. Then he immediately checked himself in shame. Yeah, two nice guys with rich parents who are giving me a free holiday.

Once inside, Dan went around the kitchen trying to familiarise himself with the contents. It took a lot of repeatedly opening and closing the same cupboard doors but eventually managed to set the farmhouse-style dining table for breakfast.

As if this was a predetermined signal, Emma, Ali and Ryan all came down at the same time. The girls looked gorgeous in light summer dresses and grins. Ryan looked like Ryan and Dan could see the strong family resemblance between the brothers.

"Babe, you got bread! You are amazing!" Emma rushed up, hugged him and planted a wet kiss on his check. The extra hour of sleep had obviously done wonders for her disposition.

"Yeah, thanks Dan," said Ali, turning on the full wattage of her dazzling smile.

"My pleasure," said Dan, basking in the glow of female beauty. "Oh, your brother is here, Ryan."

"Seriously? Typical Adam." Ryan didn't seem fazed in the slightest. "Well, there is plenty of room. We'll just need to make sure that lazy bastard pulls his weight."

"Is that any way to talk about your baby brother?"

The four of them turned to see Adam making his entrance. He had dried his hair and draped a towel over his shoulders but was still only clad in his Speedos. His body was a classic swimmer's vee: wider shoulders and broad pecs tucking in to tight abs. But ballooning out again at his groin... Dan turned back to the group only to find Emma was still looking at Adam's midsection, her eyes slightly wide.

"Tea?" asked Dan quickly. "Or coffee? I got milk."

"Oh, you are a lifesaver, sweetie. Coffee please," said Emma, snapping her gaze away as Ryan went to hug his brother.

Over breakfast - how was French bread so good? - they introduced themselves properly. Adam was in his second year of Law at Cambridge and was trying out for the rowing team. Because of course he was, thought Dan to himself sourly. When Emma said she worked with Ali, Adam made a possibly sexist, definitely inappropriate joke about sexy scientists which everyone else seemed to find hilarious. Dan confined himself to a casual "oh, I'm in publishing" which sounded okay as long as no one probed what he actually was in publishing.

"That was great, Dan, cheers," said Ryan, pushing back his chair. "I need to run some errands for the parental units. I'll do a shop up at the big LeClerc whilst I'm out."

"Do you want me to come?" Ali asked.

"Nah, don't worry, babe. You stay here and chill. It won't take me long; I should be back by lunch."

"Love ya!" Ali kissed her boyfriend on the cheek. "So, fancy a morning by the pool?" she asked, turning to Emma.

"Oooh! Do I ever!"

"Great idea," said Dan. "Let's go and get changed."

"One step ahead of you," said Emma with a wink.

"Yeah, me too," said Ali. The girl had obviously thrown on their dresses over their swimwear. "Great minds think alike."

"They sure do," agreed Adam gesturing at his basically naked body. The girls laughed but Dan wasn't sure what the joke was.

"Er, right, well, I'll get changed then. See you out there, I guess."

Upstairs in their room, Dan pulled his swimming shorts out of the drawer. They were normal trunks of the sort worm by normal British men but they seemed almost Victorian in comparison to Adam's Speedos. Stripping naked, he couldn't help reflect on the contrast between their bodies as well. Dan didn't think he was in bad shape - but then he definitely wasn't in good shape either. His belly, in particular, was pretty soft. Again, normally soft for a normal British man. But a worrying long way from the hard ridges and distinct abdominals of Adam.

His dick didn't look particularly impressive either. Dan's morning wood had long since subsided and his sleeping penis was rather modest. If he wore Speedos, what would his package look like compared to Adam's? Was Ryan going to wear Speedos too? Was he going to be in better shape than Dan? Almost certainly...

Pausing in his worried reflection, he realised he could see out of the window into the courtyard below. He stood, naked and unseen, and looked down.

Both the girls were stretched out on sun loungers in the bikinis they had clearly been wearing under their dresses. Adam was lying next to them and Dan realised another man had been the first person to see his girlfriend in a bikini. He pushed that thought out of his mind and concentrated on the view.

Emma was wearing a pink and blue patterned bikini, perhaps floral but it was hard to tell. The top looked like a bra and was keeping everything firmly covered up and encased. But there was no disguising the size of the contents.

Dan reached down and gently pulled on his penis as he watched his girlfriend, his eyes running from her top, over her flat, never before unveiled tummy, past her bottoms (again, pretty but sturdy looking) and down her long, long legs. Then he turned his attention to Ali.

Despite her short stature, her legs were as shapely as Emma's, though lacking the length. They ended in a decidedly smaller bikini that was cut high on the leg and swooped down into a narrow V covering her crotch. Above the dark red bikini sat an even more toned stomach and above that...

Dan tugged harder on his now almost completely stiffened cock as he realised he'd made a big mistake. Or rather, two big mistakes.

The two triangular halves of the bikini top were brought together by a metal hoop in the centre of Ali's chest above which sat the most perfect cleavage Dan had ever seen. The bikini provided no support but it was like two invisible hands were cupping Ali's boobs, pushing them together and up. Where had she been hiding them? They weren't big big but they seemed huge on her frame.

Then Adam was getting up from his lounger and coming inside and Dan realised he had been a long time getting changed. And also that he had been starting to masturbate while spying on his girlfriend and her best friend... The realisation instantly softened him and he quickly tugged up his shorts and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Score!" said Adam in delight as he examined the inside of the fridge. "Want one?" He stood and held out a beer.

"It's a bit early for me."

"Come on, you're on holiday," he said as he cracked the ring pull and thrust it out again.

Now Adam had opened it, Dan wasn't really sure how to refuse. "Uh, sure, I guess," he said, taking it.

"Good lad," said Adam, cracking his own beer open and taking a deep swig.

Dan took a smaller sip.

"So, what size are they?" Adam asked casually.

"Huh?"

"Your girlfriend. Emma? She's fucking stacked. Gives Ali a run for her money! Must be an F cup, right?"

"32G," Dan corrected automatically and then wondered why the hell he'd shared Emma's bra size with this total stranger.

"Amazing!"

"Yeah, I'm not really comfortable with this conversation." And what did he mean, 'gives Ali a run for her money'? Emma was the one with big tits! Not that that was how he thought of her, of course... Ali's were definitely bigger than he'd thought but still, Adam couldn't possibly think they were better than Emma's?

"Sure, sure, whatever. I'm going back out to the pool. Promise not to look," he added with a wink.

Dan scowled at Adam's back as he followed him out to the pool. His scowl deepened as Adam again took the lounger next to Emma.

"You took your time," laughed Emma then she narrowed her eyes slightly. "Bit early for that, isn't it?" She was looking at the beer in his hand.

"It was Adam's idea," Dan said and then realised that sounded pathetic.

"Well, don't over do it on the first day," said Emma, compounding his embarrassment. "And put some of this on." She handed him some suncream.

Dan winced inside as he took the spare lounger next to Ali and rubbed lotion over his chest and arms. How much more patronised could he be? But this cloud of discontent soon disappeared as he soaked in the sun, sipping his drink and reading his book. And occasionally sneaking glances at the girls behind his sunglasses. Ali's breasts really were disproportionately large for her tiny frame. A handful that you could hide under a hoodie. Dan suddenly realised that she wore a hoodie for exactly the same reason as Emma: to avoid drawing the attention of every man within miles.

At some point he became aware of Ali turning over next to him. He kept his eyes focussed on his book for as long as he could but soon gave up and peeked. Just as promised, Ali's bikini was a thong. The result was even more impressive than in his lurid imagination.

Her bum cheeks arced up from her thighs almost at a right angle, forming a deep crease as they jutted upwards. A genuine bubble butt, each globe the size and shape of a volleyball. And the whole globe was right there; the tiny red triangle at the top of her arse quickly vanished into her crack.

From then on, reading his book became impossible. His eyes kept sliding sideways of their own accord, alternating between the same sentence and Ali's achingly perfect arse. Alarmingly, Dan felt himself starting to stiffen. He quickly rolled onto his front.

Ah, that was better.

He cleared his mind and began to get back into his book, free from dangerous distractions. Time passed liquidly in the French air, the heat turning his blood to treacle. The conversation between Emma and Ali (and occasionally Adam) washed over his head with the sound of the leaves and the birds.

Eventually Ali made a noise of contentment like a cat. "This sun is so wonderful. But my skin is soooooo pale! Can someone top me up?"

"No problem."

Dan's eyes snapped open and one hundred percent of his attention swung to the conversation. He'd been absent mindedly listening and when Ali had asked for help reapplying her sun cream, he'd just assumed Emma would do it. But Adam had jumped straight in. Had Ali really meant "someone"? Surely not her boyfriend's brother?

"Ooh, thank you."

What the fuck? She was thanking him? Dan could only imagine the shit eating grin on Adam's face. The lucky bastard was going to be running his hands all over her body. He realised, with embarrassment, that his penis was starting to stiffen again at the thought.

Adam came over and crouched on Ali's lounger. Dan tried to turn his attention back to his book but he could see movement out of the corner of his eye. Worst, he could hear the wet noises as Adam rubbed cream over every inch of Ali's semi-naked body and - unbelievably - the contented moans Ali made in response. This was meant to be UV protection, not erotic massage. Did it really feel that good? Didn't she have any self-respect? What would Ryan say?

From the position of his body in Dan's peripheral vision, Adam must have started with her shoulders and back but he was now down to her buttocks. Her virtually completely uncovered buttocks. Dan was rock hard now, imagining running his own hands over that arse. Then Adam was down to her legs, his face seemingly inches from her bum crack.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Adam finished.

Thank god for that, Dan thought.

"Do you want me to do you too, Emma?"

"Oh, that would be great. Thank you!"

What the fuck? Dan cursed himself for not offering to do Emma when Ali had first mentioned it. His erection wilted like someone had thrown a bucket of water over him. Dan would have had to properly turn his head to see anything and he certainly wasn't doing that. But that only made it worse; his imagination started to run riot. The only sense he had to go on was his hearing and it sounded like Emma was purring. What was Dan doing with his hands? It seemed to be taking forever.

"All done!" Maybe Dan was projecting but Adam certainly sounded smug. And why wouldn't he? "What about you, Dan? Want me to do you?"

"What? No!" Dan was caught off guard and realised that his voice had come out embarrassingly squeakily. Surely Adam was taking the piss?

"Um, don't you think that was a bit of an overreaction, babe?"

Dan's cheeks burnt. He'd embarrassed himself but he'd also embarrassed Emma.

"Did you know that can't catch gay by touching a man?" chipped in Ali sarcastically.

Just digging me a fucking pit in the ground and bury me, Dan thought to himself.

"Don't sweat it, girls," Adam laughed. Apparently this casual sexism got a free pass whereas Dan had somehow outed himself as a dyed in the wool homophobe just because he didn't want this prick putting his greasy hands all over him. "I do need someone to do me though."

"Go on, Dan. Adam was kind enough to do us," said Emma.

What did that even mean? Dan thought his brain was going to explode following the logic. But he had taken a serious hit to his social capital that he needed to rectify.

"Yeah, sure," Dan said, sounding sullen even to himself, as he got up.

"Ah, thanks, man," said Adam brightly. Just like his brother, nothing seemed to touch him.

Dan squirted the lotion directly onto Adam's back and then rubbed it brusquely but efficiently onto his skin. He didn't want to spend any more time on this than he had to. However, he couldn't help but notice the thick muscles all over Adam's shoulders and back.

"Aw yeah, that feels great, bro."

Dan moved onto his thick thighs and a distressingly large portion of buttock that wasn't covered by the Speedo.

"Thanks, but you need to run your finger round the inside of the fabric to make sure everywhere is covered."

Dan's gorge rose. It wasn't enough that he'd rubbed cream all over this dickhead. It wasn't enough that Adam had clearly run his own finger round the minimal bikinis of his girlfriend and Ali. No, Dan had to run his finger round this guy's arse. But what fucking choice did he have?

"Ah, yeah, that's it. Cheers."

Yeah, cheers, you cunt, thought Dan as he headed back to his lounger. He threw back the last of his beer and tried to concentrate on his book.

* * *

"Dan?"

Dan's consciousness rose slowly to the surface.

"Dan?"

He'd obviously fallen asleep. "Yeah?" he managed, starting to open his eyes.

"Dan, I think you've burnt yourself. You should have put some cream on." Emma's face swam into focus as Dan's eyes opened fully.

"What?" he managed blearily.

"You look really red."

As Emma spoke, Dan's senses caught up and a scalding pain shone through from his back.

"Fuck," he groaned.

"Ryan's back. He's making lunch. Come inside out of the sun."

"Fuck," Dan repeated as he sat upright. "Why didn't you wake me before?"