Sun, Sand and Skin: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like, half serious? I wasn't expecting things to move so quickly though! But I'm a big girl and I made my bed so I'll lie in it."

Dan was conflicted. He definitely didn't want to get naked. Honestly, he wasn't sure if he wanted Emma to get naked. In the abstract, yeah, it excited him. Even with Ryan here it would have been okay. But not Adam. However, he also knew he did very much want Ali to get naked. His brain flicked to her lithe little body sliding into the hot tub next to him. He looked at Emma, trying to discern her true feelings. She gave a barely perceptible nod.

Dan shrugged. "Fine, I'm in." He awkwardly wriggled out of his shorts and left them on the side to join the other two pairs. The atmosphere in the hot tub changed instantly. All the boys - even Adam - played it cool but it was obvious that the focus was on Emma.

She swallowed. "Okay, fair's fair," she said, reaching behind her.

The moment stretched out but the results of the big reveal were anticlimactic. For everyone except Emma, that was.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I did that!" she exclaimed, blushing scarlet. Dan couldn't believe it either but she wasn't exactly on display; the furious bubbles concealed everything below her neck. With her left arm firmly covering her boobs to ensure they stayed submerged, she dropped her bikini top on the side of the tub.

"Girl power! That's what real feminism looks like, darling," said Adam. Jesus, he just couldn't give it a rest.

"You talk a lot of shit, Adam." Dan smiled and Ryan laughed out loud at Emma's response. "But you were right about one thing: it does feel nice to be free of that thing. Big boobs are such a pain."

"Oh totally. We hate big boobs. Right, lads?"

Ryan nodded. Dan stayed stony faced.

"Ah, the bare necessities," said Adam, continuing to dominate proceedings. "Just as God intended. I'll tell you what, these jets feel great on my bollocks. I'm only going to hot tub naked from now on. You should take your bottoms off and join us, Emma."

Dan was starting to wonder if he'd made a mistake. Should he have shut the whole thing down straight away? Adam had somehow persuaded his girlfriend to strip topless but far from being satisfied, he was like a shark that had scented blood.

"I'm fine how I am, thank you very much." It would have sounded modest if she hadn't immediately added, "They aren't providing much protection from those jets anyway."

Adam cackled and things returned to normal for a bit. With just their heads and arms sticking out of the churning water, it was easy to forget everyone was wearing far less than was usual.

"Ali's taking longer than I thought," said Ryan. "We're going to need more drinks."

"Scissors paper stone?" asked Adam.

"Sure. Girls are excused," Ryan added.

Emma saluted him with her still mostly full glass.

"Wait, what's happening?" Dan asked.

Scissors paper stone. Loser gets the drinks."

"Oh, right, sure."

The boys leaned forward and with much malcoordinated thrashing of hands played through several rounds.

"Looks like you lose, Dan."

"Yeah, yeah," said Dan reaching for his shorts. But before he could reach them, Adam had grabbed them.

"What the fuck?"

"Rule was loser gets the drinks. No one said anything about loser gets to put their trunks back on first."

"No, because that was implicit," said Dan, his face reddening.

"Hmmm." Adam stroked his chin, superficially appearing to judiciously consider this while clearly struggling to keep a straight face. "I'm not sure there is any latitude in the verbal contract that would allow this. Ryan, what do you think?"

Ryan laughed. "Sorry, Dan, I think he has you fair and square. But there are ladies present so we wouldn't want to cause any offence."

Dan breathed an internal sigh of relief. Ryan had thrown him a lifeline.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, boys," piped up Emma.

So much for a lifeline; his girlfriend had done him up like a kipper.

"Thanks a lot, you bastards," Dan muttered. But that only caused the three of them to piss themselves laughing. Laughter which continued as he squirmed around to try and find the least revealing way of exiting the hot tub.

"Nice tan," said Adam as he revealed his luminously white buttocks framed by his red back and thighs.

"Ho bloody ho," said Dan as the others laughed harder in response. Thankfully he made it out without mishap and their mocking voices receded as he walked as quickly but as modestly as he could across the courtyard. His plan was to get in, get upstairs, get his spare trunks on and then make some drinks.

He looked through the door. The coast was clear. He hurried through the house and up the stairs. There was the door to their room. He'd made it!

Unfortunately at that point Ali turned into the corridor in the fresh bikini she'd just changed into. "Wow, you aren't shy, are you, Dan?" she said with a big grin. Then she looked down. "Perhaps you should be," she added.

Shocked and humiliated, Dan opened his bedroom door and dived inside. He couldn't believe that Ali had just seen him naked. And not just seen him. Had Ali seriously just made fun of the size of his penis?

There was no way he was going back downstairs now. Head spinning with booze and humiliation, he didn't even turn on the light, just crashed onto the bed. He was out cold before he even had a chance to reconsider whether he should be leaving Emma on her own.