Sun, Sea and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covered in sweat we fucked until we both came. Nic drove herself down onto my cock as my cum filled her again. I watched as her body shook, her head tilted back. When Nic calmed down she lay on me, my cock still inside her. Wrapping my arms around her I rolled to the side, Nic smiled and then kissed me. I moved her sweat soaked hair away from her face. I felt my cock slip from her pussy.

Nic went to use the bathroom, when she returned we spooned and fell asleep. Nic had wriggled so that my cock was resting in between her arse cheeks. When my eyes opened we were still laying the same way, daylight filled the room. Carefully I slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom, Nic was still asleep when I returned.

I left Nic in bed and went to make some coffee. Nic woke and found me in the kitchen, she hugged and kissed me. "We both need a shower." Taking my hand she led me to her bathroom. Apart from some kissing and hugging, we showered and dried off. We sat and drank our coffee, Nic kept stroking my hand and forearm.

"I don't know about you missing Chloe, I am sure she will miss you." I blushed. "Today, we are going to the beach. Not the big beach, I know somewhere very secluded." Nic purred as she told me.

Thirty minutes later we set off for the beach. As we drove down this narrow track I wondered how secluded this beach was, the track widened slightly, Nic parked the car in a clearing. We grabbed the stuff from the boot, and I followed Nic down a short path. The beach was a small secluded cove, we appeared to be the only ones there

I set up the parasol as Nic spread out the blanket, with that done we stripped off.

"Put some sunscreen on Darren, the sea breeze will burn you very quickly." When I finished putting sunscreen on Nic's back she turned around and kissed me, her hand grabbed hold of my cock. Before I had a chance to touch her, she dropped to her knees.

I stood there as Nic sucked my cock, her hand fondled my balls. I lightly rested my hands on her head, as I got closer to cumming, my grip tightened.

Nic held my cock between her lips as my cum filled her mouth. When she let go of my cock Nic showed me the cum in her mouth, she swallowed it and licked her lips. I smiled as she licked the last drop off my cock. Nic laid down propping herself up on one arm, I lay in front of her.

My tongue licked at her nipples, she squealed as I sucked on them. I was just about to move down to lick her pussy when we heard a noise.

"Shit! Get dressed, someones coming," We had just got our clothes on when two women walked onto the beach. They said something, I didn't understand it. Nic replied as we packed away our stuff.

"Bloody typical. Nobody ever comes down here during the day." Nic moaned as we walked back to the car.

"I'll make it up to you when we get home." I grinned. Nic playfully slapped my arm.

We had no sooner got indoors and Nic took off her clothes, she walked outside and lay down on a lounger. I stripped off and followed her outside. I walked around and spread her legs, before she could say a word I was licking at her pussy. Nic mewled and moaned as I flicked my tongue over her clit, she arched her back as she came. My hands held her thighs as she soaked my face with cum. I sat back as Nic came down from her orgasm, she looked me in the eye and pointed to the floor.

"Lay down, Darren." I lay down and watched as Nic straddled me. Her mouth opened and she sucked in air as she lowered herself onto my cock. My hands groped her tits as she rode me. When Nic leant forward I put my arms around her, holding her tightly. I pounded my cock into her hard and fast.

"Oh Fuck! Don't stop, don't stop." Nic gasped. "Yes, yes. Ooh fuck, yes." Nic hissed as we came together. Afterwards we lay there for a few minutes, my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. Nic got up and suggested we take a shower. In the shower we washed each other, my cum was running down Nic's thigh. She scooped it off with her finger and swallowed it. We quickly dried off and went outside in the sun. We stayed out on the patio for a few hours.

Later that night as we headed off to bed, I went towards my room. Nic asked me to join her. We didn't have sex that night, instead we just cuddled and went to sleep.

The following day Nic suggested that we actually go and see some of the island, more for my benefit than hers. We drove to Limassol for the day. It was strange being on an island where the journey only took 45 minutes. We spent the day walking around the town and taking in the sights, the old harbour is an interesting place.

Nic found a restaurant where we ate dinner. Limassol gets busy in the evening, we ate and headed off for home. As was the norm, Nic undressed as soon as I closed the door behind us.

"Fancy spending some time in the hot tub, Darren?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

"I'll go and switch it on, you grab two beers and meet me outside." Nic headed outside, I watched the cheeks of her arse wiggle as she walked away from me.

I placed the bottles of beer on the edge of the hot tub, Nic was already sitting in the warm bubbly water. This was my first time in a hot tub, it felt relaxing just sitting there. I sat across from Nic, she had a sly grin on her face. Minutes later I found out why she was grinning, I felt her feet on my cock. It was hard in seconds as her feet stroked my cock. Nic stopped and moved over to where I was sitting, when she knelt astride me she turned the tub up, the bubbles increased around my balls. Nic slowly lowered herself onto my cock, she slowly rode me. I sucked her nipples as Nic held on to my shoulders.

The sensation of the bubbles and Nic riding my cock was too much for me. I groaned out loudly as I shot my load inside Nic, she shook as she came. We sat in the tub until the beers were finished. Nic handed me a towel, once I was dried she led me to the bedroom.

I used my tongue to get Nic off before we fucked. Nic came again as i fucked her doggy style, she eased herself off my hard cock. I watched as Nic went to the bathroom, I needed to cum. Nik stopping when she did surprised me, Nic was smiling as she returned. She passed me a bottle.

"Put some on your finger." I put a blob of what I now know was lube on my finger. Nik wiggled her arse at me, she hissed as my finger poked her anus. I worked the lube in.

"A little more, Darren. Use two fingers." I continued to work the lube into her tight hole. "Put some on your cock." I smeared the lube on my cock.

"Go slowly and take your time." Nic advised me.

I lined up my cock ready to slide it in slowly, Nic pushed back very slowly. We got a slow rhythm going, Nic was rocking back and forth.

"You can go a bit faster." Nic urged me. I picked up the pace, Nic was moaning and gasping as my cock fucked her arse. Nic started to push back even faster, I pounded her butt.

"Coming Darren!" Nic was yelling at me to pound her harder as she orgasmed. "YES! YES! FUCK MY ARSE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Nic screamed at me. I grabbed her hips and grunted loudly as my cum filled her arse, Nic shook before collapsing on the bed. I looked down at her gaping butt, some cum was leaking out. Nic rolled over and looked at me, we kissed before going to take a shower. I gently soaped Nic all over, she gasped as the sponge brushed between her butt cheeks.

"You'll be the death of me!" Nic smiled as she soaped up my cock. We kissed, before drying each other off. I spooned into Nic as we lay in bed.

Apart from a few days we spent sightseeing, Nic and I spent our time at the villa. We had sex almost daily, I was getting to the point where I didn't want to go home. Nic was adventurous and we had sex in some unusual places. We went for a walk one evening, i fucked her in the woods against a tree.

My month in the sun was coming to an end. On my last night I took Nic out for dinner. We had sex that night, she got four loads out of me. Exhausted, we fell asleep spooning into each other. The drive to the airport was quiet, it was as if neither of us knew what to say. Nic walked into the terminal with me, we sat and waited for them to call my flight. I held Nic's hand as we sat cuddled together.

"What will you tell your parents? Nic asked.

"I'll tell them it was an okay holiday. I can tell them all about the sightseeing we did and the great time I had."

"Obviously you won't be telling them what we really did? I don't need my sister calling me and telling me how evil I am."

"No. All they will know is I had a nice time here with you, without any details." I smiled.

Going to miss you!" Nic mumbled to me.

"I'm going to miss you as well." I replied. That was no lie, I really was going to miss Nic.

When my flight was called I hugged and kissed Nic. I could just as easily have walked out to her car than walk through to the plane. I kissed Nic before pulling away, if i didn't i would never leave.

"Will you come back soon?" Nic asked me.

"Try and stop me. I promise to come back as soon as I possibly can." I turned and walked away towards the departure gate. At the last minute I turned and waved at Nic, she wiped her eyes and waved back. As I walked down the corridor I spotted a sign. It said, thank you for visiting Cyprus, please come again. I would definitely be coming again, in more ways than one.

Like I did on the flight out, I ate then put my headphones in and zoned out. I thought about the last month. It was strange how i expected to be stuck with a boring aunt, instead i spent the month with a gorgeous free spirit. I envied Nic, she lived her life her way.

I woke when the attendant told me we were approaching Gatwick airport. The first thing I noticed was the difference in temperature. It was warm for the UK, but cold compared to Cyprus. I checked through customs before going to baggage claim. Grabbing my bag I headed off to find my parents.

Mum waved at me as I walked across the terminal, Dad stood next to her, a smile on his face. On the journey home I told my parents that I had a good time in Cyprus. My mum asked how my aunt Nicola was doing.

"She's okay Mum. She had to work for a few days, but we managed to do a lot of sightseeing. How was your cruise?" I asked, changing the subject. Once Mum got started on telling me about the cruise and two weeks in Barcelona, I barely got to speak again.

After we ate dinner, I feigned tiredness and went to my room. I sent Nic an email letting her know I was home, I also told her how much I missed her. An hour later Nic hadn't replied, I shut my laptop down and went to sleep. Over breakfast the next morning Mum said her and Dad were going to spend the day relaxing. I told them I planned to do the same, I still had two weeks before I had to go back to college.

Nic replied to my email. I had a grin on my face as I read it. I replied, warning Nic that Mum may call later to ask if I behaved myself. Nic got back to me, telling me she would give my Mum a glowing report on how I behaved and was the perfect house guest.

I laid back on my bed and thought about the next time I could go to Cyprus.

© The author. All rights reserved.

12